Of Pebbles and Pine Trees

By RyanTheFeared

A short w/w werewolf romance I'm writing More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 10

3 1 0
By RyanTheFeared

Sam was quiet, and I felt incredibly awkward eating raw meat in front of her, but I was so hungry and it was so good. What I had told her technically wasn't wrong, it was just avoiding some key details.

I was startled when Scurvy put a paw against my leg and I looked down to see the mutt lick his maw, showing his teeth briefly. He whined and then looked at Sam.

"Scurvy you greedy boy, you already had dinner" Sam chided, staring at his begging attempts.

Scurvy whined and jabbed me with his paw again, turning his face to look at me instead.

"Can I give him a piece?" 

Sam shrugged "I don't think it would do much harm"

I took a small piece from the cutting board and offered it to him, which he gratefully took and scampered off with to go eat on the fallen blanket beside the couch near the fire.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 149K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
594K 63K 25
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
1.1M 27.6K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
1.6M 96.5K 39
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...