𝐌𝐲 π„π§πœπ‘πšπ§π­πžπ 𝐑𝐨�...

By -selonophilewrites

πš‚πš’πšŸπšŠπšŠπš—πšπš’ π™Ίπš›πš’πšœπš‘πš—πšŠ π™Ίπšžπš–πšŠπš› πš’πšœ 𝚊 𝟸𝟹-πš’πšŽπšŠπš›-πš˜πš•πš πš™πšœπš’πšŒπš‘πš’πšŠπšπš›πš’πšœπš πš πš‘πš˜ 𝚜𝚝�... More

✰ π™²πšŠπšœπš ✰
✰ π™Ώπš›πš˜πš•πš˜πšπšžπšŽ ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟷 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟸 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟹 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟺 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟻 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟼 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟽 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟾 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟿 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟷𝟢 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟷𝟷 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟷𝟸 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟷𝟹 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟷𝟺 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟷𝟻 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟷𝟼 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟷𝟽 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟷𝟾 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟷𝟿 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟸𝟢 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟸𝟷 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟸𝟸 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟸𝟹 ✰
✰ π™°πšžπšπš‘πš˜πš›'𝚜 πšπšŠπš—πš (πš—πš˜πšπšŽ) ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟸𝟺 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟸𝟻 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟸𝟼 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟸𝟽 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟸𝟾 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟸𝟿 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟹𝟢 ✰
✰ πšƒπš πš’πšπšπšŽπš› πšŠπšŒπš˜πšžπš—πš ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟹𝟷 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟹𝟸 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟹𝟺 ✰

✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟹𝟹 ✰

419 60 8
By -selonophilewrites

Ashwin came over to me and looked me over before taking a deep breath. It looked like he was thinking because an extremely awkward silence has settled and Advik was still on the floor as if he still didn't have the strength to move a muscle.

Suddenly, Ashwin looked at the door where the party was taking place and walked towards it. I widened my eyes and tried to run to him, but I stopped for fear of what he could do. He gave me a blank death stare and I couldn't think straight. 

After a few seconds, I see Uncle and Ashwin talking seriously and when I looked at them, I frowned wondering what was in front of me. Why is Uncle staring at that so disappointedly? I looked where they were now looking and I saw Adivk sitting on the porch bench. Uncle walked over to his son and they both talked for a while until Advik looked at me, sighed, and nodded before getting up and going back inside. Uncle glared at him before patting Advik on the shoulder. 

I turned to him, arms crossed as Ashwin had a smile on his face like he'd won something. 

"What happened?" I arched my eyebrow, prompting him to continue. 

"Do you think I didn't know him," Ashwin chuckled surprised. 

"I was absolutely sure that you didn't know each other personally," I argued seeing him laugh sarcastically. 

"We've known each other for years. I think there's no doubt that we met the first day my father joined me at the asylum," he simply said.

"Hmm...got it...," suddenly I didn't know what else to say. 

"I don't know how you managed to date a douchebag like that for so long," he commented making me more confused.

Ashwin laughed at my confusion and shook his head. 

"How did you know I dated Advik?"

"Sivaangi ma, from the moment I decided to give up being with you, I started to watch over you every day," he responded, staring at me intensely with his dark hooded eyes. I slightly widened my eyes at his revelation. 

"Woww...did it hurt you see me with him," I whispered. 

"Yes, but what can I do, I had to protect you and couldn't act on my impulse," he whispered, looking into nowhere at a particular in the dark night sky. A lone tear escaped my eyes looking at him. I decided to leave the party, because of the tense atmosphere that had just occurred. 

"So I...," I said calling his attention, "I'll say goodbye to everyone and we'll leave. We still have something else to talk about." I pointed to his black car, and he nodded. 

I went to the door that led to the living room and immediately saw Uncle next to Aunty. Both seemed to say something to Advik but stopped immediately when Akansha approached them. I think they were talking about what had just happened, but they didn't want to continue it with their son's "girlfriend" around. 

Taking a deep breath to face them one last time tonight, I headed over to the family. As I approached, a few people stared at me, but I tried not to care. 

"Excuse me, Uncle," I said embarrassed as all the four stared at me, "Sorry for the ruckus tonight. I'm going, I'm really tired and I have a lot of things to finish," I said, seeing Akansha and Advik, not paying much attention to me. Advik can quickly manipulate people compared to how excited Akansha was before. From the moment they saw me, the two turned to face each other and that kind of relieved me because I wouldn't have to deal with saying bye to them anymore. 

"It's okay, honey, no problem. We understand the situation, and we apologize from our side too," Aunty spoke up, "But come visit us more often."

"Of course," I smiled, as my lips slightly lifted at the corner. Not wanting to stay for too long, I left looking at all the people gawking at me as they passed by me. 

Sighing deeply, I said a final goodbye to Aunty and Uncle and headed towards the exit, and walked to the car. I tried to open his car door, and it opened easily. I looked into the car and choked on my own saliva as I saw knives and machetes covered in blood in the backseat. My eyes were lost in the scene in front of me. I couldn't believe it. Ashwin had promised me he wouldn't hurt anyone. 

"What are you doing?" His hoarse voice woke me up suddenly making me scared, making me scream and sit in the driver's seat for a moment. I held down my chest, taking deep breaths wanting to calm down quickly. 

"Fuck, why are you screaming," he exclaimed angrily. 

"Why does your car have all these bloody knives, achu?" I changed my tone of voice a bit higher to make him understand the severity of this situation. 

"Stop yelling, Sivaangi." He clenched his jaw and pulled me closer to him by grabbing onto my jaws. I freaked out at how serious and angry Ashwin looked. I let out a huge internal sigh seeing him go back to step one, it's always one step forward and three steps backward. I slap his hands off my jaw, pulling myself away from him. 

"You said you wouldn't hurt anyone, baby." I turned my face to the window so I didn't face him. The internal turmoil of this problem made me so overwhelmed that I had to look away from all of this. 

"I didn't hurt anyone." He blankly argued making me sarcastically laugh.

"Don't you dare try to lie to me" 

I heard him take a deep breath to maintain control. 

"I will explain everything to you," he added glaring at me, "But now I will take you home." He tried to come near me, but I moved away. I was still hurt. 

I turned around and looked out the windows, waiting for the car to start. I looked at Ashwin who still staring at me and, seeing that I waiting for him, he got in the car and slammed the door shut. The sound vibrated hurting my already blaring headache. I held my head, and silently looked out the window, choking down a sob. Silent tears leaked down my eyes without my permission. 

The drive to my house was in pure silence. Neither of us was in the mood to say anything. I don't understand. Why did Ashwin do this? He had promised me he wouldn't hurt anyone, but he did. 

I took a deep breath and leaned my arms on the door next to me, and saw the red car that passed by real quick as Ashwin sped the car. 

"Sivaangi, we wave to talk." He said looking at me for a moment, but then turning his gaze to the front. 

"I didn't kill anyone just...I need to get rid of something and one of them was these knives and machetes," he said and I looked at him a little surprised, but I didn't let it show, "So think what you want, but just don't doubt me. I don't think I will ever have the strength for that."

My heart suddenly felt heavy with the guilt that just formed. 

"I am exhausted," I said as I threw myself into heaven (my bed) in front of me. 

My mother crossed her arms, signaling me to continue. 

"The party was beautiful, and there were many people. I even wanted to stay longer, but...I couldn't," I sighed seeing my mom frown. 

"What happened?"

"Ashwin appeared just as Advik was about to kiss me. But that's not all. Advik has a girlfriend. So the situation was much worse than you imagine." I said seeing my mother make a surprised face. 

"How did Ashwin react?" She asked. 

"Better than I expected," I simply said, "Did you know that he and Advik knew each other?

"Yes." I looked at her a little surprised. 

"And you and Ashwin," she asked making me sigh. 

"Don't remind me of that."

"Did you fight again," she exclaimed indignantly.

"No, we just had a heated discussion."

She rolled her eyes, "But why?"

"I found knives and machetes in the back seat of his car, full of blood."

"And did you think he killed someone?" my mom asked and I nodded with guilt heavily reflecting on my face. 

"Sit down." she sighed disappointedly, "Did you let him explain himself?" I shook my head horizontally, expressing a no. 

"Sivaangi, you cannot argue with someone without knowing their reasons." Amma took a deep breath and glared at me. 

"Tomorrow you start working on what's good, and see if you can solve all these problems. But at one time or another, you'll talk to Ashwin properly, apologizing for what you did." When she finished, she looked at me waiting for an answer from me.

Okay, I guess I was kind of unfair to him. But Ashwin has to understand that I saw that scene in a way that anyone else would too. 

"Yes, amma. I'll talk to him, but now not now, not tomorrow. Let things settle down. One thing I've learned is that you shouldn't solve things without thinking about them properly. I'm going to sleep now, okay?"

We hugged, wishing each other good night and as soon as I turned off the light to sleep, guilt hit me for being stupid and not letting Ashwin explain himself. He needs my support to become a better person. I can't be making these impulsive emotional choices. 

Thinking about it now, I realized how much Ashwin controlled himself, because I saw how much he wanted to explode at me, but he didn't. 

An urge to call him made me pick up my phone. but as soon as I punched in his number, the name Sam popped up on the screen reminding me that, he was on his way here. 

I answered quickly with excitement running through my veins. 

"Hello? Dei, eruma maadu."

"Hi, noodles manda, how are you?" He asked a little more excitedly than usual ignoring the very insulting nickname I used on him. 

"Are you coming already?"

"I already arrived." He simply said. 

"What?"

"Don't worry about me. I'm currently at a hotel. I didn't call you so as not to worry you. My flight left early and I know you would make such a mess to pick me up, but you were at your boss's party and I wouldn't let you leave that in the middle."

"Got it." I smiled slackly.

"What happened?" He asked leaving me confused. 

"Nothing."

"Every time you fight with someone and feel guilty about it, you sound like you just woke up, and right now your voice is like that."

I laughed at what Sam said. My best friend really knows me. After a little discussion with myself, wondering if I should tell him at all, I decided yes and told him what happened a few hours ago.

For a change he also told me that I acted too soon and that I should have let Ashwin explain himself, causing me to feel thrice as guilty. But he also told me not to dare to call Ashwin, as our situation could get worse. I agreed with him and, after that conversation, we talked about a few more things until we decided to hang up, because it would soon be 3:00 am.

After turning off the phone, I sighed and laid my head on the pillow, not realizing when I suddenly fell asleep. 

I woke up startled by the shrill noise of my phone's alarm, almost throwing it at the wall in such rage. 

"Come on. Sivaangi." I said to myself and took a deep breath and got up from my bed. As I had washed my hair yesterday, I decided not to wash it again today. A bath always makes things better. 

I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and took a quick relaxing bath. I quickly draped my simple work saree. 

I applied moisturizer, mascara, and finally, lip gloss. I took the kumkum lying on my dresser and applied a pinch to my forehead partition. Looking at the time I sighed, quickly clipping my curly hair as tiny strands of hair cascaded down the sides of my head. 

I couldn't eat anything because I would be late, I know Ashwin would be disappointed but I had no choice. I still have to sign a lot of things at the clinic. So I just grabbed my bag and headed to the kitchen to see my parents. They still wouldn't let me go back to my house, claiming that I still am not healthy enough to live by myself. I think it's cute that they care about me, but they're already starting to overreact. My house isn't even that far away. 

"Hi maa," Appa said smiling at me while drinking his morning tea and reading the newspaper. 

"Are you leaving without eating, Sivu?" My mom asked looking me up and down with a frown. 

"Yes, sorry but I'm already late," I said as I grabbed my car keys, drawing both of their attention. 

"But it's only 7:15, eat and go," my father complained. 

"No, I'm sorry appa. I have to sign a lot of things because of my absences these days, and I have to see a lot of my patients. I can't make them wait for me." I said smiling, already tired from thinking about it all. 

"Alright then, bye chellam," both my parents said in unison making me laugh. I kissed them both on the cheek and quickly left the house, getting into my car. 

Being back at Waverly Hills filled me with joy, as it was here that one of my most coveted dreams came true. Helping people who have family, sentimental, or even some disorders makes me happy because they are all curable diseases. And I never took extremely dangerous cases, the most challenging was Ashwin, and look where how it's going right now. 

After having signed many papers and going back and forth across the clinic, finally the appointment section started. All of my patients were people between the ages of 15 and 30 who didn't have any problems where you could say it was a difficult case to solve. I always had a solution and as the hours passed, the more certain I became that I was born for this job. After a few hours, a secretary said I could leave now, at the command of the boss, aka Uncle, and I smiled gratefully. 

When I looked at the time, I saw that it was 5:00 pm and I sighed. My day is really over. Now I'm going to get home, call Sam and ask where he's staying so I could visit him, and then start my notes of cases where I thought it was important to write down some points. 

I took off my lab coat, put it on the hanger and when I turned around I almost screamed to see Ashwin staring at me, standing in the middle of my office.

"God, you honestly have to stop scaring me." He chuckled and walked over looking around.  

"Nice office."

"Thank you," I said and I saw him smile. 

"How did you know I work here?" I arched an eyebrow.

"You already told me once and... I saved the information," He smirked, but soon his smile faded. 

"Sivu ma, we have to talk. That's exactly why I came here since you don't seem to want to pick up my calls."

Yes, that's right. Today Ashwin called me ten times and I didn't answer any of the calls because I wanted to focus on work and also because I wanted to take a break so I could clear my head from yesterday's mess. I looked at the clock again and sighed. It's okay, I can do this. I sat in my chair and Ashwin in the patient chair making me wonder how ironic that sounds.

"I'm going to start right away because I've been hiding this for a while and I need to talk before it explodes." He whispered and I arched an eyebrow, curious.

"I had all those knives and machetes with me because I wanted to get rid of them and I would. But yesterday, after I called you, I was walking down the street and I saw Advik talking to a woman. I followed them and saw that he had taken her to an alley. I don't know what exactly he did to her, but it all reminded me of what happened and I wanted to be on my toes. I put everything I had in the back seat of my car to wash so no one would think I was a murderer, but I forgot to take it out of the car and..." He stopped for a moment, "So you saw it." 

"But... Why do you need to be careful?" I asked, still not understanding that.

"I can't lose you again, Sivu. I love you too much to allow this. I will protect you. From the devil himself if need be." 

Hi readeryys, 

I'm finally back. I took the break I needed and I finally have the inspiration to write. Sorry, for this big break, but it was much needed for me. I took a lot of effort in writing this chapter, please share your thoughts through comments and votes. It will be really motivating for authors when readers engage with your book. Tell me if you guys like this book, and want me to continue or just stop. I also recently published a new book called Perfect Passion. It seems as if not a lot of people like it, should I discontinue it? I will take a decision based on the voting. 

I thank so many of the readers for patiently waiting for me to write again. A lot of you guys messaged me and I felt so good knowing that I found a new family that cares about my well-being. This chapter is dedicated to all of you guys, and I can't describe in words how much I'm grateful for you guys.

With all love,

Samira Mishra.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 15.2K 91
ΙͺΙ΄ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ᴑᴀᴋᴇ ᴏꜰ α΄€ α΄›Κ€α΄€Ι’Ιͺα΄„ ʟᴏꜱꜱ, α΄ Ιͺᴋʀᴀᴍ ʟΙͺα΄ α΄‡κœ± ΙͺΙ΄ Ιͺκœ±α΄ΚŸα΄€α΄›Ιͺᴏɴ, Κœα΄€α΄œΙ΄α΄›α΄‡α΄… ʙʏ Κ€α΄‡α΄α΄Κ€κœ±α΄‡, Κœα΄€α΄ ΙͺΙ΄Ι’ α΄„α΄œα΄› α΄›Ιͺα΄‡κœ± α΄‘Ιͺα΄›Κœ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ κœ°Κ€α΄α΄ ʜΙͺꜱ α΄˜α΄€κœ±α΄›. α΄α΄‡α΄€Ι΄α΄‘ΚœΙͺΚŸα΄‡, α΄›α΄€Κ€α΄€, α΄€ ᴅᴇᴛᴇʀᴍΙͺΙ΄...
4.6K 486 7
It is a collaboration story with (secret will reveal it later🀫)...... What happens when a girl suddenly enters into a Cop's life who has his whole a...
9.2K 1.3K 18
α΄€κœ±Κœα΄‘ΙͺΙ΄ Ιͺꜱ Κœα΄α΄˜α΄‡ΚŸα΄‡κœ±κœ±ΚŸΚ ΙͺΙ΄ ΚŸα΄α΄ α΄‡ α΄‘Ιͺα΄›Κœ α΄…Ιͺʏᴀ, Κ™α΄œα΄› Κœα΄‡ ꜱᴏᴏɴ α΄…Ιͺκœ±α΄„α΄α΄ α΄‡Κ€κœ± α΄›Κœα΄‡ Κœα΄‡α΄€Κ€α΄›Κ™Κ€α΄‡α΄€α΄‹ΙͺΙ΄Ι’ Κ€α΄‡α΄€κœ±α΄Ι΄ Κ™α΄‡ΚœΙͺΙ΄α΄… Κœα΄‡Κ€ Κœα΄€Κ™Ιͺα΄› ᴏꜰ ᴘᴜꜱʜΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴀᴑᴀʏ. κœ°α΄œα΄‡ΚŸα΄‡α΄… ʙʏ ʜΙͺꜱ α΄…α΄‡α΄‡α΄˜...
120K 8.7K 25
This story follows the lives of Ashwin and Sivaangi, who fall in love when participating in a cooking reality show. But they are confused by their fe...