ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ | ɪɪɪ ⚜

By ChanelPradaGirl

ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ꜱᴇʀɪᴇꜱ! ʏᴀ'ʟʟ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ɢᴏᴇꜱ. More

ᴀ/ɴ
🇳🇱ᴀᴍꜱᴛᴇʀᴅᴀᴍ🇳🇱
👁ɪᴘʜᴏɴᴇ📱
💋ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ'ꜱ ᴅᴀʏ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ💋
😨ᴄᴀʀᴇʟᴇꜱꜱ😨
🌻ꜱᴜɴꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴀʀᴏᴍᴀᴛɪQᴜᴇ🌻
🙄ʙᴏᴜʀɢᴇᴏɪꜱ🙄
🇪🇸ʙᴀʀᴄᴇʟᴏɴᴀ🇪🇸
🏠ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ🏠
🔑ᴋᴇʏ🔑
😡ʜᴇᴀᴛᴇᴅ😡
💶ᴘᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀɪᴄᴇ💶
💥ꜰᴀɪʟᴇᴅ ʀᴇᴛʀɪʙᴜᴛɪᴏɴ💥
💐ʟᴀ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴜᴍᴀʀɪᴀ💐
🍫ᴄʜᴏᴄᴏʟᴀᴛᴇ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ ɢɪʀʟ🍫
💳ᴀ ʙɪʟʟɪᴏɴᴀɪʀᴇꜱꜱ'ꜱ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ💳
ᴀ/ɴ: ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴛʀᴇᴇ #3
😞ᴅʏꜱʟᴇxɪᴀ😞
🙎‍♂️ᴊᴀᴍᴇꜱ, ᴇᴀʀʟ ᴏꜰ ᴡᴇꜱꜱᴇx🙎‍♂️
🍮ᴘɪᴄɴɪᴄ🍮
🤵ʜɪʀᴏ'ꜱ ꜱᴄʜᴇᴅᴜʟᴇ🤵
👩🏼ᴅᴜᴄʜᴇꜱꜱ ꜱᴏᴘʜɪᴇ👩🏼
🤪ᴀᴘʀɪʟ ꜰᴏᴏʟ'ꜱ ᴅᴀʏ🤪
🎭ᴍᴀꜱQᴜᴇʀᴀᴅᴇ ʙᴀʟʟ🎭
🐰ᴇᴀꜱᴛᴇʀ ᴅᴇꜱɪɢɴꜱ🐰
👩‍👧ꜱᴛᴇᴘᴍᴏᴍ👩‍👧
🖼ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɢʟʏ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ🖼
👭ɢɪʀʟꜱ ᴛʀɪᴘ👭
🗽ꜱᴏʜᴏ ʜᴏᴜʀꜱ🗽
🚹ᴛʜᴇ ᴇx🚹
🧬ʜᴇʀɪᴛᴀɢᴇ🧬
🏠ʜᴏᴍᴇᴡʀᴇᴄᴋᴇʀ🛠
🚺ᴡɪꜰᴇ🚺
👫ᴛʀᴀɴꜱꜰᴇʀ ꜱᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛꜱ👫
🗣ʀᴜᴍᴏʀꜱ🗣
🌷ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ'ꜱ ᴅᴀʏ🌷
🇸🇬ꜱɪɴɢᴀᴘᴏʀᴇ🇸🇬
🔪ʙᴀᴄᴋꜱᴛᴀʙʙᴇʀꜱ🔪
ᴀ/ɴ
💄Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ᴏꜰ ꜰᴀꜱʜɪᴏɴ💄
🏳️‍🌈ᴘʀɪᴅᴇ🏳️‍🌈
🙁ꜱᴏʀʀᴏᴡ🙁
😊ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ😊
🛡ᴅᴇꜰᴇɴᴅ🛡
🌳ᴀɴᴄᴇꜱᴛʀʏ🌳
🤨ᴀᴜᴅᴀᴄɪᴛʏ🤨
🏆ɢʀᴀᴍᴍʏ ᴀᴡᴀʀᴅꜱ🏆
🔥ʀᴏᴀꜱᴛ🔥
ᴀ/ɴ

🐒ʀᴀᴄɪꜱᴛꜱ🐒

460 19 25
By ChanelPradaGirl

Scene: Outside Collége Françoise Dupont. Monday.

Lila arrives at school to see Kalianna and her friends on the steps, talking about their their trip in New York.

"I'm glad we got a couple souvenirs before we had to come back." Giselle says to Kalianna.

"Me too, and the food was so good!" The noirette said.

"My favorite part of the trip was the pastries we had at the bakery." Mireille spoke.

"I absolutely loved the food we had at 4 Charles Prime Rib." Maya spoke.

Lila narrowed her eyes at them and walked past them up the steps as they ignored her and continued to chat.

Scene: School Courtyard.

Lila quickly got annoyed when Jocelyn ran up to her.

"Omg, L, you won't believe what happened to me when you left that Louis Vuitton store, the stupid cashier was literally taking forever to scan my stuff! Like seriously, it was only fifteen items, and she was still taking so long, I just KNEW she was doing that on purpose." Jocelyn ranted.

Lila wanted to plug her ears to shield them from the Oakley girl's voice, but she restrained herself.

"Then, when I went to pay, my card got declined!"

Now that caught Lila's attention.

"Declined? What do you mean?" She asked her a bit too quickly.

Jocelyn picked up on that and scoffed. "Desperate to know my business much?"

"No, not at all, I'm just concerned." Lila said falsely.

"Yeah, whatever, but as I was saying, my card got declined, so I had to leave with literally nothing!" Jocelyn whines, stomping her feet like a spoiled child.

Lila bit her lip to hold back a snicker. That's what the slvt gets for saying she wouldn't be able to pull off those heels she picked out back in the Louise Vuitton store.

"I immediately got home to ask my dad why my card got declined, and he said that I've been spending way too much money on unnecessary stuff! I tried pulling the temper tantrum card, but he only yelled at me to get out of his office! Now I'm cut off from money for about a week." Jocelyn pouts, crossing her arms angrily.

"Maybe that's for the best, Jocelyn, your dad only wants what's best for you." Lila says, acting like she cared.

She was irritated that Jocelyn's dumb father had cut her off from money for a week as she had been wanting to manipulate the homophobe into treating her to a nice dinner after school, but it looks like that wasn't happening.

'Looks like that gourmet dinner at Laurentiis to show off on Facebook will have to wait.' Lila thought in aggravation.

🗽🗽🗽🗽

Scene: School Canteen.

Lila, sitting with Alya, is glaring at Giselle.

The said girl is laughing and smiling with her friends and holding her boyfriend's hand, and Lila's salty a$$ couldn't stand seeing the singer happy.

Just then Giselle notices Lila giving her the nastiest glare ever, and she didn't even flinch when she was caught.

Finally having enough, Giselle stood up and approached Lila's name, ignoring when Hiro called her name after she let go of his hand.

"What do you want, Giselle?" Alya asked, already annoyed at Giselle's presence near her.

"I want you to tell your so-called best friend to stop glaring at me like I did her something." Giselle retorts.

Alya looks at Lila, who was pretending to act confused.

"Glaring? I was just eating my lunch, Giselle. You should get your eyes checked." Lila mockingly suggested.

Alya, being the dumba$$ she was, didn't pick up on the slyness in her tone.

"AND I WANT YOU TO STOP BEING RACIST!"

At Giselle's loud statement, everyone in the cafeteria went quiet and looked at her, Lila, and Alya.

"What? What are you talking about Giselle?" Lila asked innocently, tilting her head.

"You know d@mn well what I'm talkin' about! You're a racist b1tch! You called me a monkey and a cotton picker!!" Giselle yells, ticked off.

Several students, including all the black students, gasped at this reveal and began murmuring, gossiping about Lila.

The scarlet brunette hears them talking about her and slightly grows nervous, all of this negative attention on her was not good.

She saw Hiro approaching just then with a furious expression directed at her.

"You. Called. My Girlfriend. A. WHAT?" Hiro clenched his fists, his brown vermillion eyes that were always calmed filled with a stormy darkness.

"I-I didn't call Giselle anything, I don't know what she's talking about." Lila denied Giselle's truthful accusations against her.

"Giselle, just quit lying for once." Alya stands up, glowering at her ex-friend. "Lila is in no way racist! She loves everyone for how they are!"

"Oh yeah? Then why did she call me a monkey huh? Why did she call me a cotton picker?! SHE INSULTED MY WHOLE CULTURE!" Giselle screams. "She insulted MY black culture, and now when I'm speaking out about it, you wanna defend her? You're just as disgusting as she is! I absolutely HATE you Alya! You can rot in he11 just like she can!!"

Alya's eyes widened by her words. She'd never admit it, but Giselle's words sort of hit deep.

"Face the Godd@mn truth, Césaire, Rossi is fvcking racist." Hiro spoke up, standing beside his outraged girlfriend.

"S-She's not racist, you just misunderstood her, a-and your b1tch of a girlfriend is just making up false accusations to make her look bad!" Alya still tries to defend Lila.

SMACK!

Alya's head snapped to the side. She felt her cheek while Lila gasped.

Giselle slapped the Césaire girl so hard, that it left a red handprint on her cheek and her glasses had flew off her eyes to the floor!

(Sukura41: AS SHE SHOULD! AS SHE MOTHERFVCKIN' SHOULD!)

"If you side with a racist, then you might as well be a racist." Giselle spat, glaring at Alya with repugnance while she slowly bends down and picks up her glasses.

Alya puts her glasses on and looks at Nino, who is sitting with Kim and Jocelyn. "Nino? Why are you just sitting there? Help me!"

At the desperate expression on her face, Nino wants to stand up and comfort her, but when he saw all the repelling glares and frowns being directed at her and Lila, he thought it was best to just stay out of it. He didn't want any heat being directed at him too.

"Get outta this cafeteria you racist b1tches!"

"Yeah! Leave!"

"You're both going to he11!"

Lila noticed a black female storming up to her, and could only shriek when the girl dumped her whole can of Sprite on her head, the cool substance fizzing as it oozed into her wig-uh, hair.

"You wanna call me a monkey too, p£rvert?" The girl sarcastically asked a shocked Lila.

She didn't respond. She just stared at her with pure anger in her eyes.

Alya's shriek was heard and Lila snapped her head in the direction to see another black girl dumping the contents of her lunch tray onto Alya's head, ruining her hair, shirt, and dirtying her glasses.

"Racist," The girl hissed at the wannabe blogger.

The two African-American girls then walked away back to their table, where they were praised for doing what they did.

"I'm not a racist!!" Alya yells. She looks at Nino. "Nino, tell them! Tell them please! Defend me!"

Nino only awkwardly averted his eyes when he noticed some people glaring at him. He quickly turned around in his seat and quietly started eating his food.

"Nino?" Alya was in disbelief at what the Lahiffe boy just did.

"Looks like you're on your own this time, Césaire,"

Alya turned to see Kalianna approaching her with her friends behind her.

"Even Nino won't jump in to help you, you've really gone overboard huh?" Kalianna crosses her arms, looking smug.

"I'm not racist!" Alya protested.

"Everyone else doesn't seem to think that, though," Aurore gestures around the cafeteria with her head.

Alya could feel the glares being pierced into a form, and she flinched.

"Alya!" Lila gets up, crocodile tears in her eyes. She runs to Alya and grabs her arm. "I-I'm scared."

"It's okay, Lila, you don't have to be scared." Alya tried to assure her.

"You should be," Giselle bitterly spoke up. "You both should be. Because now, you've made yourself targets of every black AND non-black person in here."

At her words, Lila grew genuinely nervous, because she knew she was right.

"So if I was you, I'd watch my back, cause a lotta people in this school don't take kindly to racists." Giselle smirks, grabbing Hiro's hand.

"It's best you both leave and go get yourselves cleaned up, seeing you like this is pitiful." Hiro says.

Alya and Lila had no choice but to do what he said. As they left the cafeteria, the glares at them never faltered, some students even shouting insults at them.

Lila turned back one last time to look at Kalianna, and saw the ravenette smirking at her.

"Good luck getting back what little reputation you still had!" The Korean b1tch calls after her.

Lila growled and turned away, ignoring her words.

She still had Miss Bustier's students and Jocelyn in her grasp, considering how she heard them trying to defend her name.

She couldn't help but smirk.

Even though everyone else in school was against her, she still had a few gullible pawns.

Word Count: 1,589

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 233 13
˗ˏˋ𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡! 'ˎ˗ ╰┈➤ 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐲! *ੈ✩‧₊ 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒 sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ :...
12.5K 344 17
ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ᴀ ʜᴀʟʟᴏᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ! ʜᴏᴡᴇᴠᴇʀ, ɴᴏᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ɪꜱ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ɪɴᴠɪᴛᴇᴅ. ᴀᴛ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ꜱᴀʟᴛɪɴᴇꜱꜱ, ᴜɴᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ...
5.8K 166 7
ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇʀ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ʜᴇᴀᴅᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏʀᴋ ꜰᴏʀ ꜰʀᴇɴᴄʜ ᴀᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀɴ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱʜɪᴘ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ! ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜰɪᴇʟᴅ ᴛʀɪᴘ ᴡɪʟʟ ʜᴏᴘᴇꜰᴜʟʟʏ ᴄʟᴇᴀʀ ᴜᴘ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ'ꜱ ꜰᴀꜱʜɪᴏɴ ʙʟᴏᴄᴋ...
113K 3.4K 37
ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ ᴅᴇ-ꜱɪɴᴄʟᴀɪʀ ɪꜱ ᴀ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ ɢɪʀʟ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ꜰᴀᴍᴏᴜꜱ ᴅʀᴇꜱꜱᴍᴀᴋᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀꜰᴜʟ ʟᴀᴡʏᴇʀ. ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ, ᴛᴀʟᴇɴᴛᴇᴅ, ᴄᴏɴꜰɪᴅᴇɴᴛ, ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ...