๐Š๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐„๐‘ ๐๐”๐„๐„๐ - ๐„...

By corneliastreetss

"๐Ž๐ก ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐ง ๐“๐š๐ซ๐š... ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฆ๐ž ? ๐ƒ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ... More

๐Š๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐„๐‘ ๐๐”๐„๐„๐
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ; ๐ฌ๐ž๐ญ ๐œ๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐š ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ; ๐ƒ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐›๐ฅ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘; ๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“; ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐š๐๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐๐จ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”; ๐š ๐ ๐ฎ๐ข๐๐ž ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•; ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ค๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–; ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—; ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ; ๐š ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐[๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„]

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’; ๐ฆ๐ข๐๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง

5.1K 127 29
By corneliastreetss

The plan was once again in motion.

Violet laid next to Ethan before the events of the night could happen.
She had to go home, have dinner with her friends while Ethan was supposedly at Econ- but in reality he would become the killer he is once again and attack them. They hoped to make casualties this time. Quinn- would be one- obviously not really, but her friends would think so. Then maybe Anika- or Mindy could go.

Violet loved her friends- she truly did. But the thirst she had for blood- and revenge for her boyfriend and his family was just so much stronger.
She wasn't herself without that want- that thirst- those thoughts. So if she had to lose her friends in order to be happy- she would gladly do it over and over again. They all had to inevitably die. Bailey would make sure of that.

Violet laid on her stomach while Ethan laid on his back, the girl looking down on him.

" I can't believe they thought you really were a virgin." She laughed as he blushed.

" shut up." He said laughing while he played with the ends of her hair.

" It's true! Like they think we've been together for 6 months- of course you're not a virgin!"

" Well, they don't have to know that." He said all while he put her on her back and hovered over her.

" I love you, you know that right?" He said, looking at her lovingly.

" I know."

" And if this has to end with any of us dead- I hope it's me."

" Ethan, don't say that."

" I mean it, Vi. It's either both of us or neither. I can't lose you- not after everything."

" Hey, look at me. I'm right here. If those bitches wanna kill us- or you. I won't let them. Like you said- it's either both or neither."

" I love you."

" I love you." She finished as he kissed her- their hearts exploding with joy excitement and fear.

They couldn't lose each other. She couldn't bear the thought of watching him die- and he couldn't bear the thought of watching her die.
It just couldn't happen.

"I have to go, E." She said against his lips, pushing him away and sitting on the bed to put her shoes on.

" You be careful on the way home okay?"

" Don't worry. It's not like a bloody killer's gonna get me. And if he does- I'll gut him." She smiled as she stood up, got on her tippy toes and kissed him.

" I'll see you tonight." She kissed him again as she exited the dorm- and the building.

She had a 10 minute walk to the apartment, she was peaceful. The thing about being a killer- you're not scared. Walking down the street- even as a girl- is actually really calming. Knowing that if anybody wants to try anything- they'll end up with their throat cut. It was a funny thought to the girl.

Violet was interrupted when her phone started ringing, an unknown ID showing.

" Real funny Ethan." She whispered to herself before picking up.

" Hello?"

"Hello, Violet." The voice on the other line said-

" Hi Quinn."

" oh come on! How did you know?"

" Because I know what Ethan sounds like and I know that your dad wouldn't pull a shitty prank on me. Why're you calling?" She asked as she resumed her walking.

" When will you be there? I'm impatient."

" I've never met anyone who's been impatient in faking their death before. And I'm walking home- I'll be here in 5 tops."

"Yeah well, considering the circumstances, you bet I'm impatient."

" Alright- I'll be here soon. Stay put okay?"

" Yep. See you soon." Quinn replied before hanging up, Violet picking up her pace- also impatient.

As Violet climbed up the stairs she couldn't help but hope that Tara and Sam would get out of tonight unarmed. Not because she didn't want them to die- but because she wanted to be the one to kill them- or at least one of them. She wanted to be the one with the most body count- she wanted blood to be spilled from her hands. But she also didn't want them to die now because they were the final girls- they had to last until act 3- or else things wouldn't go as planned. And Violet, as perfectionist as she was, would go insane.

" I'm home!" She yelled as she entered the apartment, to be met by all her friends turning to greet her.

" Hey! Wanna help me set the table?" Mindy said to the girl as she dropped her belongings onto the couch, next to Anika.

" I don't know Mindy? Aren't you scared I'll murder you with my small kitchen knife?" She replied sarcastically, since Mindy considered her a suspect.

" I apologized already! I know it's not you." Mindy smiled at her friend. If only she knew.

"Right." She clicked her tongue and decided to help set the table.

"I think you should get out of the city," Tara said to Chad, while Mindy and Violet eyed each other with knowing looks.

"You know considering what happened to you last time. I wouldn't blame you if you wanted to go."

"That's very thoughtful of you, but I don't think I'm going anywhere." He smiled at the girl.

Mindy let out a deep groan and gagged.
"Will you two just make out already?" She said while Violet let out a laugh and Chad and Tara looked shocked.

"Mindy that is so inappropriate!" Chad said.

" Oh whatever. Get it over with! " she groaned again at her brother.

Mindy joined the rest in the kitchen while Violet decided to sit next to Anika.

" are you okay?" Anika asked the girl seeing as she was daydreaming.

"Hmm? Oh yeah no I'm fine."

" You sure?" She asked again.

" Yeah. Thank you." She smiled at the girl.

Violet liked Anika. It's too bad she had to die.

Anika suddenly grabbed the remote and turned the sound up.

"Guys!" She shouted making the rest leave the kitchen and join them.

'Prime Suspect Samantha Carpenter' was written in big at the bottom of the TV.

"We're hearing from sources inside the homicide division that the prime suspect is none other than Samantha Carpenter." The broadcaster reported.
"One of the survivors of the Woodsboro killings in 2022. Seen here attacking a woman on the street last night." The tv showed a video one of the girls who had attacked Sam had taken- you could see Sam being held back by the group and yelling at the girls.
Sam stood still, staring at the TV.

"The rumor sprouted online that Carpenter was actually responsible for the killings, blaming the crimes on her boyfriend , Richie Kirsh-"
Before the reporter could finish his sentence, Sam took the remote from Anika's hands and turned the tv off, then walked to the kitchen where she sat down at the table.

Without anyone noticing- Violet had a slight smirk plastered on her face.

She still sat on the couch next to Anika- hearing bits of their conversation, not caring knowing what was set to happen in a few minutes.

Moaning came from Quinn's room as everyone just laughed and gagged.
" Quinn and her gentleman collar are back at it again," Tara remarked.

Suddenly, screams erupted, Quinn wasn't moaning- she was being attacked- or so they thought.

Violet smiled, what a night they were about to have.

________________________________
Violet and Ethan are so cute like I want an
Ethan in my life- you know minus the killing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 521 12
Even though I hate you, I still love you. SCREAM 6! โช ETHAN LANDRY โ•ฑ FEM! OC โซ ยฉ rageslut
175K 5.2K 53
___ แต€สฐแต‰ แต‰โฑแตสฐแต—แต‰แต‰โฟ สธแต‰แตƒสณ แต’หกแตˆ แตˆแตƒแต˜แตสฐแต‰สณ, หขแตƒแตˆโฑแต‰ แดฟโฑหกแต‰สธ, แต—สฐแต‰ แตˆแตƒแต˜แตสฐแต—แต‰สณ แต’แถ  แดฐแต‰สทแต‰สธ แดฟโฑหกแต‰สธ แตƒโฟแตˆ แดณแตƒหกแต‰ แต‚แต‰แตƒแต—สฐแต‰สณหข แถ โฑโฟแตƒหกหกสธ แตแต‰แต—หข แถœแตƒแต˜แตสฐแต— โฑโฟ แต—สฐแต‰ แต—แต’แต˜แต‡หกแต‰ แต’แถ  แตสฐแต’หขแต— แถ แตƒแถœแต‰ แตƒโฟแตˆ แต—สฐแต‰...
18.1K 406 14
๐ˆ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ” ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ, ๐€๐ฌ๐ก๐ฅ๐ž๐ฒ ๐Œ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ, ๐“๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฆ ๐‘๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ฒ, ๐’๐ข๐๐ง๐ž๐ฒ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐œ...
29.1K 542 17
.