aespa's manager (aespa X male...

By Ragsify

A story about Y/N's journey as aespa's manager. A slice of life More

Prologue
First Encounter
Mr Manager
First Morning
First Schedule
Tokyo
Reunited
Day out
Concert Day
Pain
Move On
,
News
Surprise
The Truth
Promise
Appointment
Discussion
Final
Continuation

Not Again.

1.6K 57 6
By Ragsify

Y/N POV

The morning started as usual, went for a quick exercise with Giselle and then made breakfast for the other girls.

Karina was full of energy when she woke up and invited the girls to our little activity, Winter was too lazy to join but she still wanted to come and watch us do it while Giselle declined the offer cause she was hanging out with Somi for the day.

After we finished eating breakfast, me and the 3 girls went to a stationary shop to buy some utensils. Some fans recognised the girls, requesting for signs and pictures in the process which the girls accepted in a kind manner.

While we were busy wandering in the shop, I felt my head getting a bit dizzy and heavy. I just shook it off and continued with the girls. Maybe I'm just tired from the exercise I had this morning, i thought to myself.

As we were heading to our car, I felt it again and my vision was getting blurry making me stumble while walking. Karina was beside me while Ningning and Winter was ahead of us.

"Jagiya, are you okay? You look unwell" Karina said as she held onto my arms to support me.

"Yeah I'm fine, maybe I'm just tired" I replied to her.

"We should take you to the hospital. The doctor did told us to look out for side effects from the coma" Karina sounded worried.

"No really, I'm fine. Don't worry about me. What about this?" I said as I raised the plastic containing our stuffs for painting.

"Aish okok..... but make sure to tell me if you feel unwell or something" She spoke as I nodded.

Then we got in the car and I drove back to my apartment. Luckily nothing bad happened while I was driving. When we arrived, I keyed in my passcode and welcomed the girls inside. Good thing I cleaned up the place after I left.

"Waaa this place looks nice and comfy" Winter exclaimed.

"It's even bigger than our dorm" Ningning continued beside her.

"Yeah, my parents suggested this place to me. Make yourself at home" I told them so they can feel comfortable.

"That's the room that we'll be using, you guys can go ahead first. I'll order some food and snacks for us" I continued.

Then the girls entered the room while I stayed in the living room. The room was filled with boxes and some of my old stuffs like guitar and photo albums.

After I have finished ordering the food, I joined them in the room to set up the stuffs. I taught them how to use the paint on the canvas properly which they did excellent in it. Winter who was watching on the side even joined cause she got excited watching me do it.

Ningning made a flower which was amazing as she had experience in this before. Winter made a snowman which was cute, while Karina... I think she made a monster creature or something, saying it was cute but we didn't agree with her as we all just laughed and continued the day.

We hung out at the apartment for a few hours, watching some movie while eating some snacks that i ordered just now.

Soon after we went back to the dorm to rest as the day was getting darker. They have a busy week incoming as they have a concert in the coming days.

Timeskip

Finally it was D-day for their concert, everyone was busy preparing for the day. The girls were getting their makeup done in the waiting room while I went to do a final check on the venue. It was a pretty hectic week, they had practice almost everyday but they still made sure to work hard for their fans, not to mention I also worked my ass off having to take care of the girls while handling works that the company gave me.

Then it was time for the girls to go as I watch them get on stage. I watched their performance from the back with manager noona and the other staffs, making sure everything goes well.

The girls did very well as usual, my eyes were stuck on one girl though. Karina, the way she shines on the stage, looking very professional, it's kinda funny knowing how she acts off stage and at home, it was totally different.

As I monitor them, I suddenly felt the pain on my head again but I just decided to let it be and continue my work. One of the staffs called me to help move some props for the next stage setting.

I walked towards him and felt my vision getting blurry and the next thing I know I blacked out.

Karina POV

We're reaching the end of our concert for the day, I felt happy receiving this energy from the fans. I also felt excited that Y/N was watching us perform, I can't wait to see and tell him everything that happened onstage.

We waved goodbye to the fans, after we have finished our ending part. As soon as we went backstage, the backup dancers and staffs congratulated us, cheering loudly and clapping.

While all that was happening, I looked everywhere for Y/N but he was nowhere in sight. Then I saw manager unnie having a phone call at the back.

"Unnie, do you have any idea where Y/N is?" I approached her as she ended her phone call.

"Oh Rina ya, you girls should go change and rest. I'll drive you back to the dorm" She answered but not to my question. I felt confused at first.

"Unnie you haven't answered my question though. Where's Y/N?" I asked again.

She sighed in defeat,"He passed out just now so I told one of the staffs to bring him to the hospital" She said making me speechless and shocked.

Then the other members joined us, they saw that I was surprised.

"What happened unnie?" Winter asked out of curiosity.

"It's nothing girls, I'll be sending you guys home later so go change first. And congratulations on the successful concert" Manager unnie answered immediately.

"What? Why? Where's Y/N Oppa?" Ningning asked the same question that I said just now.

"He's in the hospital. Unnie I need to see him now please" I begged her.

"I knew this would happen. You girls have another concert tomorrow remember?" She replied.

"I know and I don't care. I just want to see Y/N right now" I sternly said.

"Fine fine, but only you though. The others just stay at the dorm, do you hear me?" She ordered the other members which they had to comply as they nodded their heads slowly.

Timeskip

Me and manager unnie arrived at the hospital after sending the other members home. We asked the front desk about Y/N and was lead to a room where he was at with one of the staffs from the concert.

Upon entering the room, I saw him on the hospital bed once again asleep. I rushed to him and held his hand. Manager unnie told the concert staff that he can already leave as he bowed to us and left the room.

"What happened to him unnie. He was fine the whole day" I sadly said as I felt tears coming out.

"We still don't know. Let me ask one of the doctors" She told me, leaving the room to find the doctor.

"Wake up Jagiyaa, I don't want this to happen again, please wake up" I cried out to him.

Then I felt his hand move, he woke up.

"Jiminie? What happened, why am I here?" He asked me.

I hugged him while crying my heart out, I was afraid that the same thing would happen again.

"You passed out during the concert. I was looking for you after we finished the concert"

"Really? I guess I was too tired haha. I'm sorry for that my love" He chuckled.

"Yahh. Stop saying sorry, tell me when you feel unwell"

Right after, manager unnie came in with a doctor.

"Oh I see you're awake now, good good" The doctor said.

"What happened doc?" Y/N asked him with me still in his arms crying.

"I'm afraid this has got to do with the side effects from the coma" The doctor answered.

"You seemed to have worked so hard that your brain can't handle it. And i assume you're not getting enough rest?" The doctor said as he raised his left eye brow.

I looked at Y/N and he just chuckled.

"That's true i guess haha. I've been too busy lately that I often sleep late" Y/N replied to the doctor as I made a confused face.

I was pretty sure that I cuddled with him every night to sleep, there's no way he can sleep late doing work.

"I'm sorry Jiminie but I always sneaked out to continue my work hehe" Y/N saw my confused reaction and told me.

"Yah stop it, thats not funny. You should stop overworking yourself" I slapped his arm lightly.

"If this keeps going on, the effects could get worst" The doctor said. "It may even result in memory loss" he continued making everyone in the room shocked.

The room went quiet for a minute.

"No no, that can't happen. I'll make sure he gets proper rest starting now" I voiced out trying to avoid the fact that I can lose Y/N.

"Do you have any feeling where your head feels heavy and dizzy?" The doctor asked Y/N.

"Uhh yes, actually almost every day. My vision even gets blurry sometimes" He answered the doctor.

I felt angry at him, he promised to tell me if he ever feels unwell but he didn't. This man is so selfless.

"If you ever feel that again, that's your sign to stop working and rest" The doctor spoke. "I think that's all I can tell for now, I hope you recover faster and good luck in the future" The doctor said as he left the room with manager unnie.

I glared at Y/N after we were left alone.

"W-what?"

"YOU LIED! You said you were fine this whole time" I scolded him.

"Hehe I'm sorry, I just don't want be a burden to anyone"

"Yahh, stop saying that! What about our dream? To have a family? That can't happen if I don't have you!" I shouted while tearing up again.

"I know i know and I'm sorry my love. I'll make sure to listen to you this time" He said as he pulled me into his embrace.

I cried in his arms, while he rubbed my back trying to comfort me. How can I not love this man, he is so kind to the point that he prioritized other people than him.

Manager unnie came back and told us that we can go back home but Y/N must come to the hospital every week for a weekly inspection.

Timeskip

We arrived at the dorm, it was empty. I assume the girls are in their rooms asleep. I immediately dragged Y/N to our room for him to rest.

"Don't even think of sneaking out again. I won't sleep until you sleep" I told him as we layed down on the bed.

"Don't worry, I won't do that again. Don't wait for me to sleep though, it'll just make you more tired" He said once again being selfless.

"You don't have to worry about me Jagiya. Please take care of yourself too" I voiced out. "Please do it, for me, for us" I pleaded.

He just smiled and hugged me as he kissed my forehead.

"I will baby..... I love you so much"

"I love you too, I can't lose you again" I replied, snuggling closer to his chest.

After a few minutes, I glanced at his face to make sure that he was sleeping. Fortunately he was already in dreamland. I hugged him tightly and went to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 384 21
When Winter Kim is accepted to attend a prestigious university for the performing arts in Seoul with ambitions of becoming an idol, life couldn't hav...
48.9K 2K 13
Karina is a carefree heir who loves cleaning. While Winter is an annoying CEO with secrets. When Karina decided to work as a cleaner, Winter keeps an...
15.2K 715 10
[complete] I was bored so I created this, most of this was made when I was really tired so some things might be a little messy.
36.2K 1.2K 33
young student girl Karina did not even think if it was possible to fall in love with two person at the same time, her new life story just starts now...