TEJRAN'S LITTLE MAGIC ❤

By santhiyasuresh

A Fairytale Love story which made everyone in the world believe in love, which made few envy them for the lov... More

1.Miracle inside us :)
2. Family ki kushi :)
3. When will the baby come?
4. Sunny, wake up u idiot..
5. My Rose, this is for you :)
6. Will you be my star for the next 7 lives?
7- choose one, chocolate or me?
8. I have my personal Teddy
9. Hug kiya ya masti?
10. Pyaar ko chupa nahi sakta
11. Happy Valentine's My World
12- Don't u dare speak a word
13- Bachi nahi hu, Maa banewale hu :)
14- Jaan ho tum meri teju
15. Time to surprise her
16. Cutie Teju with cute belly
Note about comments
17. They are not worth of it Sunny
18 - His care, Her fear
19. Meri cutie choti hai
20. She is not ur daughter
21. Teri hasi, meri khushi
22. Best Mother and Father
23. Laddoo's Pre baby shower
24. Omi and Nik in trouble
25.Uski Dhadkan mei hai sukoon
26. Hum hai uski parents
27. Sunny ka hosh udgaya
28. She is papa's princess
29. Kaise batau tujhe
30. My biggest possesion
31. Ye raatein ye mausam
32. Life is not a race
33. He is always your son
34. Veer and Tara ka Tashan
35. Tujhme Rab dhikta hai
36. The best gift ever
37. Muskurane ki wajah tum ho
38. My lucky charm, Teju.
39. Little magic arrival
41. Tujhse upar koye nahi❤
42. Welcome to Chola Ceremony
43. 1 month of Aashu
44. A glimpse of aashu's milestones
45. Annaprasana ceremony
46. In my arms, tonight 😌
47 - Court's decision on Tara
48. Sitaron ki mehfil
49. Yeh dooriyan
50- Meri duniya tu hi re
51 - Aashvi turns 1 ❤🥺
52. Mumma laddoo on duty
53. Laddoo in dilemma
54. Baby's first lohri
55. Aashu's mumma at work
56. You know I hate....
57. Contract with Baby AASHU
58. Aashvi and her Papa
59. I m sorry Sunny
60.First day at school
61. Rowdy baby Aashvi
62. Game day 🤝 Tejran
63. Aashvi is hurt
64. y not second baby?
65. you don't love me anymore
66. Our content life
67. Tejaaa...calm down
68. Love or infatuation
69. Aashvi kidnapped?
Epilogue
New Story - TAAQAT - E - ISHQ

40. Hello, cutie choti ❤

3.3K 492 153
By santhiyasuresh

The next few hours passed by mother and daughter sleeping. He was there, sitting beside the bed and looking at the duo. Mumma was lying in the couch in the room. It was around 1. 30 am, baby shrieked and started crying, he immediately lift her in his arms but she isn't stopping, teju and mumma woke up and mumma asked her to feed the baby. Karan was so worried seeing her crying so much and his eyes started watering.

Baby was drinking her milk and stopped crying. Karan was relieved seeing her calm and mumma chuckled at his reaction.

Mumma " voh baby hai karan, she will cry when she is hungry. Tu roh mat har dafa aise "

Karan " Usko rote huye nahi dheksakta mumma "

Mumma patted his back smiling and went back to her seat. Teju handover the baby to him asking him to make her burp, he slowly patted back from top to below and she burped.

He saw her, she opened her eyes for the first time and those doe shaped eyes were the ones to completely fall for.  He gasped seeing the beauty of her eyes and the way it shines.

Karan " Oh my gosh, she is so beautiful.. Her eyes.. Laddoo seee her eyes "

Teju looked at him who was feeling ecstatic at the moment. 

Karan " Papa ki princes kinni cutee hai "

He hugged her closer to his heart and her lips twitched like she smiled and he was on cloud nine.

Karan " see, she smiled.  She smiled at her papa.."

Teju and mumma was adoring the duo.

A man becomes more adorable when he turns father and behave like a baby  himself.. 

He kissed her forehead and swayed her sometime, she slept soon and be placed her on the cot. 

Karan " aap sojao mumma, tabhiyat kharab hojayega warna"

Mumma  nodded and she slept on the couch. Karan held teju hands and he kissed her knuckles. 

Karan " Thank you love,  thank you so much. No words to describe my happiness today and the reason is you. You have made through this difficult journey and brought her to their world. She completes us and I am more grateful to you. Thank you for entering my life and making it the most beautiful. I m sorry that you had to go through this painful time "

She nodded no and held him closer
" This journey is nothing without you and our family, you held me together when I had breakdown, you handle me when I turn cranky, you loved me even when I did so many flaws, you protected me and her by everything you could and you also been the biggest support system to me in this journey. I know it's painful but as I said, it's worth it. It's worth when I see her in your arms , when I see you happy looking at her face,  when I see this shine in your eyes and when I see this smile on your face bcoz of her. It's worth it sunny and I can go to any extent for this "

He was so emotional, he kissed her forehead and hugged her slowly. 

Karan " sleep ,she will be up in sometime again "

She nodded and slept holding his hands while he was just looking at her and ruffling her hairs. 

Like he said, princess cried again after 2 hours and she feed her and the process repeated. 

.....................................................................

It was 7 in the morning, the door opened and Papa entered with pra. He woke up mumma and asked her to Freshnup. He saw karan sleeping keeping his head on the bed and she was holding his hands.

Papa ruffled his hairs and shook him lightly " karan, wake up "

Karan opened his eyes slowly and gave them a smile.  Teju also woke up because of the movements and she wished them good morning. 

Papa indicating the Sleeping Beauty
" Madam ko dheko, kitni cute se sorahe hai "

Karan chuckled " she will be up in sometime "

They were talking among themselves, when the door flung opened and little girl was huffing and standing with her hands on her waist.

Karan gulped seeing the glare and pra sat on the couch to enjoy the drama. Teju chuckle looking at the duo. 

Karan " baby girl "

Tara "  chup.. Baat mat karo, finger on your lips " 

He did just like she said and stood like he is scared. She moved to the baby and went awww on her. 

Tara kissed her cheeks slowly like if she press little hard, it will hurt her.

Tara " Hello my cutie, didi here... Awww you r so cute and I just want to eat your cheeks.. "

Baby opened her eyes and smiled at her, she held Tara fingers which was patting her to sleep again. She was holding it tightly and slept again making everyone shock and amused.

Tara " Aunty see her, she is holding my hand "

Teju smiled at her " Bcoz you r her favorite sister na "

Tara nodded and again kissed her forehead, moving back, she again glared at karan who was still standing with finger on his lips. 

She raised her arms and he immediately lift her up, kissed her whole face. 

Tara " Bas bas, mei nahi pighlunga"

Karan kissed her cheeks hard " Maaf kardo mereko, I thought I would call you today, par aapko kisne bola "

Tara " veer ne.. I m Katti with you "

She turned her face and karan turned her to him " Agar mei chocolate brownie dedu toh "

She kept her fingers like thinking
" sochungi....phele dedo "

He tickled her her saying nautanki and she hugged him tightly. 

Tara " Congratulations Papa sunny "

He felt something when she said that and he immediately kissed her...

Karan " I love you... "

Tara " I love you too uncle "

He made her sit beside teju and she kissed her cheeks.

Tara " r u having any pain? I saw in movies, mummy's used to cry so much. Do u also have pain "

Teju " I had, not now after seeing your cutie. "

Tara " u will be fine soon "

Teju side hugged her and she was telling what she done there in her dadu house. 

Karan to pra " how she came here "

Pra " her chachu left her in our house in morning, she was crying all night to come here it seems and they had to bring her bcoz of her stubbornness. Meenu made her ready and we came here immediately, she was angry at you, so didn't come inside "

Karan smiled " Is veer up? "

Papa " he was sleeping "

He nodded and went outside to get something for everyone, also a chocolate brownie for the Tara. 

He came back and forward her brownie and she jumped on him. He held her protectively and made her sit on his lap and feed her brownie. She head the baby cry and went to her, Karen picked baby up and she was crying seeing baby crying.

Karan gave the bby to teju and she feed her, others moved out of the room.

Tara " y she is crying uncle "

Karan " she is hungry "

Tara " We will give her my brownies, please stop her crying. I can't see her crying "

Karan smiled at her innocence and picked her up " babies can't eat brownies my jaan, she will have mumma milk and right now she is drinking "

Tara " oh.. So her food is just milk. Phir usko bhuk toh lagegi na ofc bechari "

He laughed hearing her and nodded yes " that's y she feed her every 2 hours "

Tara nodded like she understood and he giggled.

Karan " lets complete your brownie now "

They finished the brownie and teju was also done with feeding princess.

Princess opened her eyes and looked at Karan, she smiled and then her eyes went to Tara, she thrower her hands up and Tara held her fingers, she inturn gripped her fingers tightly and slept immediately. 

Karan " Woah, someone can't stay away from her big sister now "

Tara smiled and nodded her head, teju did nazar and they were talking about few other things.

.....................................................................

It was mid afternoon, around 11 pm and the door clicked opened to see veer standing and meenu behind him.  He saw Tara, his eyes shined and he first moved to his princess
" Happy morning my princess "

He hugged his mami and asked about her health. He punched his mamu and hugged him wishing good morning. 

He saw her and go towards her, he dashed her arms and walked to his dada, she glared at him and murmered " Khaddoos "

Teja laughed and karan chuckled. He went to veer " come out, we need to talk "

Both went out, he got him cold coffee and looked at him with raising eyebrows. 

Karan " tu ne bataya usse, kab.. Kaise"

He shrugged off " after I reached home and I called her number, her dadu picked up and when i said this they were so happy. She was jumping I guess and then I heard her saying I need to go there, dadu said he will bring her in morning. When I woke up, maasi told she is here. "

Karan " acha.. Y did you call her "

Veer " bcoz i know she would be happiest and will come here "

Karan smirked " Isn't your train running fast "

Veer smirked back " no Mr. Mamu, my train is dead slow and it will take years to reach a certain destination and I have no pblm in waiting till then "

He walked away with his cold coffee and winked at him, karan chuckled
" perks of reading love based novels "

He walked back to see veer giving his cold coffee to Tara who turned her face becoz he didn't talk to her, she made him do sit-ups before taking the cold coffee and that made karan chuckled. 

History will repeat for sure, destiny smirked :) 

Aai baba also visited them, they brought them food and the doc came for rounds, she checked both and left with a positive reply. 

After sometime, everyone left and only teju, Karan and baby was there. 

Karan was moving back and front with baby in his arms, waiting her to sleep but today she is closing her eyes and again opening up. Teju was already tired and she slept immediately bcoz of medicine after feeding the baby. 

Karan " princess, I know you want to be in papa arms and papa also don't want to leave his princess but aapko sona haina. Sleep is important for new born babies and Papa can't take risk with his princess.  So please, papa keliye aap abhi sojao, waise bhi you will be up in sometime na, phir meri princess kab soyegi.. I know princess love her Papa so much and she won't disagree with him.. Haina my baby "

He was talking and saw she was slowly drifting into sleep, that's the connection they have and he kissed her slowly " my princess "

She kept swaying her in his arms bcoz she open her eyes when she is placed down, he didn't sleep, teju opened her eyes in middle and saw him walking with her in his arms. 

Teju " put her down sunny "

Karan " she wakes up if I place he down. She likes to be in her Papa arms "

Teju " but she will get habituated to it.. Saara din aise nahi chalega "

Karan " kyu nahi chalega.. I will keep her if she is comfortable that way "

Teja " sunnyyyy "

Karan " teju, bas ek din huye hai. Let her sleep peacefully, we will see her getting habituated later "

She sighed and went back to her sleep knowing he won't budge. 

Karan pov " I won't let you go through any difficulties, I will be with you, in each and everything. Your comfort is my priority always.. My baby "

He kissed her forehead and she gave her best smile to him in sleep also.

.....................................................................

Hiyaaaa... First of all, thank you so much for all the love you people showered on the last update. I was very emotional and I was in tears seeing the response.  Thanks much..

Hope u all like this chapter and please share your views

Love
Santhiya suresh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67K 4.8K 28
khud padh lo yaar😶
110K 5.9K 22
We often say, love is beautiful. But what we forget is what's beautiful is what can hurt you. Thought loving is easy? What happens when a fight break...
110K 9.3K 74
please read just for fun Start date : July. 1 End date : Dec 3 Completed ❤️
108K 9.2K 57
Male lead - karan kundrra, 30 years old ( profession- business man, ceo of kkundrra industries) Handsome,hot , arrogant, cold hearted,but caring , lo...