Mikey's sister || Tokyo reven...

Da LeMeowSama

This is a Tokyo revengers fanfic. The story will follow Mikey's twin sister's life in the context of the even... Altro

Cap 1
Cap 2
Cap 3
Cap 4
Cap 5
Cap 6
Cap 7
Cap 8
Cap 9
Cap 10
Cap 11
Cap 12
Cap 13
Cap 14
Cap 15
Cap 16
Cap 17
Cap 18
Cap 19
Cap 20
Cap 21
Cap 22
Cap 23
Cap 24
Cap 25 (mature)
Cap 26
Cap 27
Cap 28
Cap 30
Cap 31
The end

Cap 29

214 6 0
Da LeMeowSama

Takemichi and Chifuyu were walking to the pet shop where Chifuyu had a part-time job, after school. After a month Takemichi was fully recovered.

- "Wa?! You asked Katsumi on a date?!" Takemichi asked excited.

- "Yeah..." said Chifuyu blushing a bit.

- "How was it? Tell me everything!" Takemichi said.

- "You are acting like a 12 year old girl." Chifuyu said smiling.

- "Why wouldn't I? My best friend went on a date with the girl he likes."

- "I don't know if that was a date."

- "Did you kissed her?" Takemichi asked curious.

- "No, but she kissed me", said Chifuyu blushing.

- "This is awesome! Hehe, you are a lucky guy. If Katsumi wasn't so daring, you would have never kissed her. You were to afraid."

- "That's not true!" Chifuyu protested.

- "Hehe, sure" Takemichi said.

- "I will have to go now or else I will be late for my shift" said Chifuyu and started to walk to the pet shop.

After he recovered, Takemichi decided to form a new gang to confront Mikey with.They were all at Mitsuya's first fashion show. Katsumi was sitting next to Chifuyu, next to whom were Takemichi and Hakkai. The boys wore T-shirts with the Thounsand winters logo, there was a picture of Excalibur, Chifuyu's cat. Katsumi had found the uniform childish.

The winner of the fashion competition was Mitsuya. When it was announced, he came to the podium dressed in Toman's uniform and announced that he would join Takemichi's gang.

- "Such a pity", whispered Katsumi. "He had a bright future ahead of him."

Katsumi contacted Akashi and trained several times with him. So it was easy for her to connect Takemichi with Akashi and Senju.

- "Takemichi, I talked to Akashi, we can go see Senju", Katsumi told him, waiting for him on her motorbike.

- "I still can't believe that you decided to be part of my gang", said Takemichi, sitting behind her.

- "I also want to save Mikey."

They reached the area where the Brahman fights were being organized. Akashi was waiting for them outside. He led them to Senju. Takemichi tried to convince her, while Katsumi sat next to Akashi and waited to see the outcome.

- "It's not your fault that your brother went crazy", said Akashi.

- "You're wrong, big bro, I've kept this a secret for too long", Senju said.

Katsumi smiled.

- "The reason why Haruchiro became such a terrible person and for Mikey's impulses, is me."

- "You give yourself too much credit, Senju", Katsumi told her.

- "What do you mean Senju?" Takemichi asked.

- "The 3 of them were together all the time: Mikey, Baji and Haruchiro", said Senju. "And I was always after them."

Takemichi looked at Katsumi in wonder.

- "She is telling the truth", said Katsumi.

- "But that day everything changed. Akashi was sitting with Shinichiro on the couch in his room. Katsumi was angry that Mikey didn't want to play with her, when Mikey entered the room with a plastic airplane. He was jumping over the sofas. Baji and Haruchiro came after him, they also wanted to play with the plane. Of course, I also wanted the plane."

- "And I was looking at you and I told you that you are childish. In reality, I would have liked to play with that plane and with you too", Katsumi said sadly.

- "We were raised only by our father who left us with our grandmother, so Takemoi had to take over the role of father", continued Senju. "Because of my mistakes, Takemoi got angry with Haruchiro, even though he had always been nice to me. But that day Haruchiro got angry with me, he didn't want to play with me anymore. All the others disappeared, and I looked for them around the house. I found Mikey's plane and started playing with it. I fell and broke it. Katsumi saw me, but I begged her not to tell anyone."

- "It's your responsibility", said Katsumi.

- "Exactly, that's what she told me and then she left. Mikey saw the plane and asked me if I saw who damaged it. I don't even know why I lied, but I told him it was Haru. I don't know what happened after that, but I heard screams from outside. When I came out, Haru's mouth was full of blood, and Mikey had blood on his hands, Baji yelled at Mikey to stop. I was convinced that it was the same Mikey from the battle of the deities. From that day everything changed, Mikey, Baji, Haru even Katsumi seemed changed. And it was all my fault."

- "All is not lost yet, Senju", Katsumi told him.

- "Katsumi, why didn't you say anything to Mikey?" Senju asked her.

- "Because it was not my responsibility. If you had chosen to tell Mikey the truth, I would have defended you, but I never intended to rat you out like that. Not even to Shinichiro.

- "Now I understand why, that day, Katsumi came to Shinichiro and asked him if he had a good glue..." Akashi said smiling.

- "I'm just a loser, I can't do anything right!" Senju said.

- "I'm a loser Senju too, come with me and we'll fix this", said Takemichi.Katsumi was sitting outside with Akashi while Takemichi and Senju were talking inside.

- "Will you give me a cigarette too?" Katsumi asked him.

- "Aren't you too young to smoke?"

- "Aren't you too old to look at my ass?" asked Katsumi, taking the cigarette from his hand.

- "Shinichiro would be disappointed to see you smoking", Akashi said teasing her.

- "And what's new? When was Shinichiro ever proud of me? All he ever cared was Mikey."

- "You're joking right? You were Shinichiro's pride. Always bragging: Katsumi-chan has the best grades in the class, Katsumi-chan won a science competition, Katsumi-chan took first place in the math competition, Katsumi-chan is so skilled that I think she could beat me too, Katsumi-chan always helps me with motorcycle repairs, she learns very quickly. I think Manjiro is a little jealous of her, that's why he doesn't want to play with her."

Katsumi felt her eyes starting to sting and tears welling up in her eyes.

- "I asked him if he plans to hand over the leadership of Black Dragon to you and he told me that he has other plans for you, you are not just a simple delinquent, that you are destined for something greater. He was very happy when he found out that you didn't want to enter Toman."

Katsumi started to cry.

- "In the end, I really disappointed him by joining Toman", Katsumi whispered.

- "Shinichiro would have been proud of you anyway, I don't think anything you did could ever disappoint him", Akashi told her.

- "That meant I could smoke", said Katsumi trying to change her mood.Akashi took the cigarette from his hand.

- "Not quite, not exactly."

- "Thank you, Akashi", said Katsumi wiping her tears.

- "Akashi, would you like to visit Shinichiro's grave with me?" Katsumi asked smiling.

- "Just let me see how my sister is doing and I will be back to you."

After a few minutes Akashi exited the building with his sister and Takemichi.

- "Katsumi-san, Senju will join as too!" Takemichi said exited.

- "I'm glad to have you around, pretty little liar." Katsumi said smiling.

Senju looked annoyed. Akashi nodded to Katsumi and she followed him.

- "Where are you going?" Senju asked furious.

- "On a date" Katsumi joked.

- "But... but... Chifuyu... Katsumi-san, this guy is to old for you!" Takemichi protested.

- "It was a joke, idiot" Katsumi said laughing.

- "Kids these days..." said Akashi.

- "I hate that I like her..." Senju whispered looking at Katsumi and her brother who were walking and laughing together. "She is so annoying sometimes...but I would really like to be more like her sometimes. She is true to herself..."

- "Do you think it would be a good idea to try to recruit the Haitani brothers, too?" Katsumi asked Akashi while they were on his motorcycle.

- "The Haitanis already joined Kantou Manji...along side with the founders of Black Dragon."

- "Maybe I should have created a new gang..." Katsumi said.

- "Maybe...I think you would have had more chances than this boy to recruit more members. But you would have to learn how to control them. Some of them are blood thirsty beasts." Akashi said.

Takemichi rebuilt Toman by gathering all the former captains and vice-captains, along with Senju and Katsumi.

In Kantou Manji there were: Kokonoi, Sanzu, the Haitani brothers, Mochizuki Kanji, Madarame Shino, Imaushi Wakasa, Hanma Shuuji, Arashi Keizou.

Takemichi sent a declaration of war to Mikey on September 9th at the cargo bay.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

3.1K 228 9
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐—ง๐—ผ๐—ธ๐˜†๐—ผ ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐˜… ๐—™๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด ๐š‚๐™ท๐™พ๐šƒ | Requests are accepted ๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™๐™๐™„๐™Š๐™‰: This fanfiction contains not o...
32.3K 392 21
~ This is my first time writing one shots, so i'm so sorry in advance for the errors and mistakes ~ Request are ALWAYS open ~ Will update whenever...
183K 4.1K 56
"She's like a star who lights up my dark world." Disclaimer: I do not own any character's in Tokyo Revengers, they belong to Ken Wakui. Started: Mar...