Mikey's sister || Tokyo reven...

By LeMeowSama

This is a Tokyo revengers fanfic. The story will follow Mikey's twin sister's life in the context of the even... More

Cap 1
Cap 2
Cap 3
Cap 4
Cap 5
Cap 6
Cap 7
Cap 8
Cap 9
Cap 10
Cap 11
Cap 12
Cap 13
Cap 14
Cap 15
Cap 16
Cap 17
Cap 18
Cap 19
Cap 20
Cap 21
Cap 22
Cap 23
Cap 24
Cap 26
Cap 27
Cap 28
Cap 29
Cap 30
Cap 31
The end

Cap 25 (mature)

526 10 0
By LeMeowSama

- "We are gonna be late, love", Katsumi whispered while kissing Mitsuya.

Mitsuya took her in his arms and placed her on a table in the living room. He started kissing her neck which made her moan softly.

- "Hina will be mad at me for being late", Katsumi whispered while playing with Mitsuya's hair.

- "I'm sorry, my love, but you look so damn hot in this dress I made you", Mitsuya said while revealing her breasts.

- "I don't know if you are getting horny because of the dress of me", Katsumi chuckled.

Mitsuya started kissing her breast while parting her legs.

- "I can stop if you want", he said while moving his hand up her tights.

- "Don't you even dare!", Katsumi said and kissed him passional.

Her lover laughed softly and removed her laced underwear.

- "Ups, I guess there is no turning back from here", Mitsuya said and kissed her.

Katsumi unbuckled his belt and started sucking him. Mitsuya gasped and grinned his teeth.

- "Kat, my love, you are so damn hot".

- "I know", Katsumi said smiling. " Come on, we don't have much time".

Mitsuya bended her on the table and started massaging her clit.

- "You are so wet, Kat, I get hornier only by feeling how much you want me..." he whispered.

Katsumi was moaning and moving her hips back to him. Mitsuya penetrated her slowly making her grab the edges of the table. Then he started moving faster and faster inside her making her moan and scream filled with pleasure. They both finished in the same time. 

- "Omg, my love, I'm all sweaty because of you",  Katsumi said laughing. 

Mitsuya took a napkin and wiped the sweat off her face.

- "We should take a shower together", Mitsuya said.

- "Only if you promise me you will behave!" Katsumi said sticking her tongue out.

- "You know I won't" he said while slipping a finger inside her.

Katsumi took off her dress and went in to the shower. The hot water was draining down her body, her hair was a bit messy. Mitsuya entered the shower and kissed the back of her neck.

 - "We will just shower", Katsumi said smiling.

- "Sure..." said Mitsuya and started massaging her pointy nipples.

- "My love...please...stop...the wedding..." Katsumi whispered while moaning.

Mitsuya kneel in front of her and put one of her legs on his shoulder.

- "It will be quick", he said and started licking her clit.

Katsumi gasped for air and moaned while he was licking her and playing with his fingers inside her until she orgasmed.

- "I can barely can stay on my feet", she said while laughing.

Mitsuya hold her in his arms and kissed her.

- "Now we really need to get ready", he said.

They both dressed.

-  "I can't find my underwear", Katsumi said.

- "Then don't wear them. I will be our little secret", her lover said.

Katsumi blushed and went with him to the car.

Takemichi went back in time to Pah-chin's wedding. He learnt that Mitsuya was a fashion designer, Hakkai was a model, the Kawata twins had a ramen shop, Chifuyu had a pet shop and Kazutora helped him, Draken and Inui had a motorcycle shop, Katsumi was the CTO of a multinational. She was dressed in a gorgeous dress, probably made by Mitsuya. She was sitting next to him at the table. From time to time she talked with Chifuyu and Kazutora.

After the reception, Takemichi asked where Mikey was.

- "My brother is away overseas and couldn't make it", said Katsumi stepping forward between Draken and Chifuyu.

- "That's right, Mikey is the manager of a big restaurant", said Draken.

-  "He has a lot of work and that's why he couldn't make it", said Chifuyu.

-  "You didn't think that I was the only one of the Sano twins who had a successful career, did you, Takemichi?" Katsumi added, punching him lightly in the shoulder.

- "Mikey really wants to see you", Draken said smiling.After the wedding, Katsumi was sitting with Draken, Chifuyu and Mitsuya.

- "Poor Takemichi, his heart would break if he knew the truth about Manjiro", said Katsumi blowing out the smoke from her cigarette.

- "You know I don't like you doing this", Mitsuya told her and took the cigarette from her hand.Katsumi kissed him.

- "Maybe you wanted to feel the taste of the cigarette", she said smiling.

- "It seems that Emma won the bet", said Draken smiling.

- "What are you talking about?" Mitsuya asked.

- "12 years ago, Emma, Draken and Mikey made a bet who I would end up marrying", Katsumi said with a sad smile.

- "Emma said that it will be you, Mitsuya, I bet on Chifuyu, and Mikey on Baji..." Draken said sadly.

- "Technically speaking, Emma hasn't won yet", said Chifuyu. "You are not married yet."

- "I'm not in a hurry", said Katsumi, taking Mitsuya by the arm. "We still have things to deal with."

- "What are we going to tell Takemichi, we can't lie to him forever", said Draken.

- "I will try to solve this situation myself", said Katsumi.

- "Kat, are you still talking to Mikey?" Chifuyu asked.

- "He called me on our birthday", Katsumi said sadly. "He's still here, but he doesn't want to involve me in his affairs anymore."

- "It's better that way", said Mitsuya. "I don't want my future wife to get hurt."

- "Oi, Takashi, I've always looked after your asses", said Katsumi, kissing him.

A few days later, Takemichi came to Mitsuya's workshop to see the wedding dress he was preparing for Hinata. Yuzuha and Hakkai were also with them.

- "You are leaving for France soon, aren't you?" Mitsuya said.Yuzuha nodded.

- "I stopped by Draken's store and tried some motorcycles, I was reminded of the old days", said Hakkai.

- "I remember when I made Takemichi's uniform, now I'm making his groom's suit", said Mitsuya.

- "He is lucky, he is in the hands of the best tailor in the world", said Katsumi and sat on his lap.Shortly after, Takemichi found out that the others had lied to him and went to Draken to ask him about it.

- "Mikey broke up with us 12 years ago. It was a monster fight between him and Katsumi. He left home too. I have never seen them fight so badly. Katsumi broke his leg and he broke her arm. We had to keep Katsumi from hitting him again and even with a broken hand she hit me, Mitsuya and Chifuyu really hard. She was upright for a long time. She refuses to leave the house. Shortly after, their grandfather also died. We used to go to her place to bring her food and see what she was doing. One day she locked herself in the house. Chifuyu had to break the door of the house to get to it. It was his turn to visit her. He managed with difficulty to bring her back afloat. Mitsuya and his sisters also helped her recover a lot. It was terrible, I thought she would never recover. She lost his whole family, she only had us. Mikey no longer cared for her. I couldn't reach him anymore. Katsumi told us that he calls her from time to time, but that's it. They don't see each other, she doesn't know anything about him."

- "How could he abandon Katsumi?" Takemichi asked in surprise.

- "It was better that way for Katsumi, it would have been worse if he took her with him", said Draken. "At least that way she was free to take care of herself and what she wanted, if Mikey had accepted then to take her with him, I don't know what would have happened to Katsumi. Finally he gave up using her as a shield."

- "I think Mikey was very afraid to be alone", said Takemichi. "I think it was very difficult for him too to leave Katsumi."

- "Hell knows, he never told Katsumi why he chose to break up with all of us."

- "Oi, junkies, clean up in here! It stinks terribly." Katsumi's voice was heard as she entered the warehouse.

There were 3 corpses in the warehouse, Sanzu, Mikey and the other Boten leaders: Akashi Takeomi, Kokonoi, the Haitani brothers, Kanji and Kakucho.

- "Kat-chin, what are you doing here?" Mikey asked.

- "Mikey, what is Akuma doing here?" Sanzu asked.

- "Mikey, why does she know where we are?" Takeomi asked irritably.

- "Oh, I hope you'd be happy to see me", said Katsumi sitting on a box next to Mikey.

- "Kat-chin?" Mikey asked looking at her bored.

- "I wanted to let you know that your boyfriend Takemichi is back", said Katsumi, lighting a cigarette.

- "Did you tell them something about us?!" Koko asked angrily.

- "Koko-chan, is that how you think of me?" Katsumi asked rolling her eyes. "I didn't tell anyone anything, Manjiro, I made up a beautiful story about how you're gone across the seas and countries, and everyone else is my accomplice."

- "Then what are you doing here?" Mikey asked.

- "Tz, Manjiro, you hurt me," said Katsumi theatrically putting her hand to her heart. "It's about Takemichi, you know he's going to look for you. You better not be found! They are all happy, don't spoil it."

- "That was my goal 12 years ago", said Mikey, handing her a cake.

- "Oh, I disturbed an execution", Katsumi said nonchalantly looking at the 3 corpses on the floor. She took the cake from her brother's hand.

- "Mikey, have I ever told you how much I like your sister?" Ran asked looking at Katsumi.

- "I would like to see your bowels on the floor, Ran, dear", said Katsumi extinguishing the cigarette. "Look carefully, honey, you'll have to settle for just that", said Katsumi, doing a pirouette.

- "Oh, I remember two years ago you didn't mind me touching you," said Ran smiling.

- "Ran, love, I only let you lick me, get over it", Katsumi said.

- "I still remember your taste".

- "Get a life boy, you won't get another chance to taste me", Katsumi said while smirking.

- "You are having a lot of fun, Kat-chin", Mikey told her.

- "Take care of yourself, Manjiro and stay away from my boys", Katsumi told him and kissed him on the forehead.

- "That's my plan too, Kat-chin", Mikey told her bored.Katsumi came out of the warehouse.- "Mikey, do you mind if I take your sister out on a date?" Ran asked.

- "Just get close to Kat-chin again and I'll behead you!" Mikey said sharply. "As if any of you deserve to be around Kat-chin."

- "Hehe, it's a golden rule: no one touches Mikey's sister", said Sanzu.

- "Nobody deserves Kat-chin", Mikey whispered.

- "Akuma is right tho", said Rindou. "It was only oral sex and it looked like she used you, bother."

- "Shut the fuck up!" Ran said angry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 229 9
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐—ง๐—ผ๐—ธ๐˜†๐—ผ ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐˜… ๐—™๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด ๐š‚๐™ท๐™พ๐šƒ | Requests are accepted ๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™๐™๐™„๐™Š๐™‰: This fanfiction contains not o...
16.8K 598 54
Long story short y/n and her two siblings time travel but with a twist. Disclaimers: I don't own Tokyo revengers! It's rightfully owned by Ken Wakui...
34.8K 1.2K 24
Kurokawa Izumi, ever so cold and lacking of social skills, slowly becomes a precious little sister of toman. but she's nothing of the innocent smile...