Bianchi: Dark Knight

By chloejmcc322

A notorious family with an even more notorious man as the head of the family. Fabian Bianchi, the eldest to t... More

Welcome
Synopsis
Playlist
1:1
1:2
1:3
1:4
1:5
1:6
1:7
1:8
1:9
1:10
1:11
1:12
1:13
1:15
1:16
1:17
1:18
1:19
ANNOUNCEMENT
1:20
1:21
Announcement
1:22
1:23
1:24
1:25
1:26
1:27
1:28
1:29
1:30
1:31
1:32
1:33
1:34
1:35
1:36
Lennox and Fabian Aesthetic

1:14

344 27 20
By chloejmcc322

An ideal day for me does not include landing from my flight and immediately meeting with a traitor. Unfortunately everyday does not get to be an ideal one for me. I understand the circumstances of my position but I still hated it.

"If you keep glaring out the window you may actually break it." Angelo speaks while flipping through some tech magazine. "How was your flight?"

"Dreadful knowing where I would be going after."

"You know she is starting to rub off on you. I always thought it would be the opposite but this is much more exciting." The little shit smirks loudly flipping his magazine.

"How is she?" I try to casually throw the question out. Any mention of her had me salivating like a dog over a steak.

"I'm sure you could text and ask her." Smartass. "I'm sure you have called her at least once during your trip."

I look away from him not wanting to give myself away. I hadn't texted or called her since I last saw her at her apartment. I had roses, pink ones, sent to her office the next day but no phone call. I wasn't sure what was appropriate in our predicament. What were the rules?

"Please tell me you are lying. Fabian you've been gone for almost two weeks, and you haven't spoken to your woman. Whew you're in the doghouse I'm sure of it."

"Shutup."

I make sure to nudge him out of the car for his little comments. He did have a point, as annoying as it may have been. I have to see her the minute I'm finished with this snake.

"I will see you after the meeting, keep your mic on so we can listen back." I nod, turning it on.

The hostess greets me and leads me to where Milo Pervetti sits. He stands to greet me, shaking my hand with enthusiasm.

"Mr.Bianchi, thank you for meeting me." I smile as best as I can sitting with my back to the wall. 

"No, thank you for meeting me. I know I seemed harsh the last time we spoke, but I'm sure you understand I have to vet anyone I do business with."

"I understand a man like you has to make difficult decisions. I'm just happy to be considered." The waitress comes taking our drink order. I have no desire to share a meal with this man.

"Now, I've gone through some intel on the Synds. You have a pretty impressive client list, what is it you would be looking for in this partnership?"

"Our client list has been slowly increasing. We're looking for someone who can supply a larger amount of product. You are the best of the best." I know. If I weren't he and half the city would not be trying to woo me so much.

"Hmm. This is what I will do for you, I'll put you on a probationary period." I pull out the contracts that list the terms. "The terms of the probation period would be that I would be your supplier for three months. You would have to order a shipment of at least twenty five percent of the product." Milo nods as he follows along on his own copy.

"Now, this is the part that many change their mind. I need your client list, before you protest just listen. You are a small organization if anything were to mess up it would come back to me. I just need to be sure you can handle the operations."

"I've done well without supervision so I think I can handle it." Tension is clear but it won't change the terms of our contract.

"I understand that. These are still the terms regardless of your feelings Milo. Remember you came to me asking for a chance, right now I'm giving you one." Milo rubs his hand over his face. His gray eyes dart between the contract and the pen.

If his plan is to get close to sink me, why all the hesitation?

I feel no closer to discovering the true nature of Milo's intentions. In the end he slides the pen over the paper agreeing to all the terms. He knows what will happen if he does not follow the terms of the probation. I have him trapped in a web that he does not even know he's in yet.

The waitress tops off our drinks while also leaving the check. Milo to his glee pays for the drinks which makes no difference to me. Once our waitress turns to leave, three people enter the restaurant. One being Cameron Dane, a brown haired woman, and my Little Lennox.

Today she wears a pastel blue monochromatic pantsuit. She doesn't spot me in the corner making it easier to admire her. Her walk is defined with purpose, head up shoulders back.

Perfect.

I wish no other men had eyes to look at her. Anyone that does must have this same urge to worship her. The impulse to fall to their knees and beg for her time, just a few moments of it.

"I'll be in touch." I speak to Milo but my mind isn't actually on him. It's far away in the land of Lennox Klein and her alone. We both stand parting ways, he exits the restaurant while I approach their table.

Adrenaline pumps through me as all I can see is her.

"Mr.Bianchi, what a surprise." Cameron speaks first, his voice grating and annoying.

"I hope I'm not intruding, I just thought how rude it would be of me to not speak." The table listens to me but my attention is strictly on Lennox.

"No intrusion at all. Please join us." Cameron offers the invitation to which I will hold no protest to. I slide the chair next to Lennox from under the table. "We have not ordered anything just yet." I nod discreetly, placing my hand on Lennox's thigh. At first she tense but ultimately she softens under my touch.

"Honey, I am so sorry. This is Fabian Bianchi, Mr.Bianchi, this is my wife Marie Dane." Cameron smiles at the brunette woman as if she hung the stars in the sky. I couldn't believe someone could stomach Cameron so much to the point of actually marrying him.

"It's nice to meet you Mrs.Dane."

"I've heard a lot about you Mr.Bianchi thank you for backing my husband. Very few can handle my husband. I suppose we are so lucky to have you and our Lennie on our side."

"Lennie is it?" I turn towards Lennox who pushes my hand off of her thigh.

"Not to you. To you it's-" I cut her off finishing the phrase I've heard many times. "Ms.Klein, I am well aware."

Cameron looks between the two of us with curiosity in his eyes. His wife smirks with a knowing look of her own.

"I suppose it is a nickname of sorts. Sorry Lennox, you know how much I love to tease."

Marie moves the conversation along teasing her husband and Lennox along the way. Marie told stories of their college days. Lennox actually introduced the two and they had been together ever since. It seems Lennox and Cameron have known each other since childhood, their families being very close to each other.

"At one point, before Cameron asked me out I thought the two were either secretly dating or had an arranged marriage or something. I mean they were like Pinky and the brain." Marie laughs a twinkle in her eye as she speaks of their college days. "Though I do hope Lennox will soon meet someone."

"Marie," Lennox gasps, her eyes turning into big saucers. "My dating life is nobody's business."

"What dating life Lennox. When is the last time you've been on a date, or have had a good one night st-" Cameron coughs freezing Marie from finishing her sentence. "Sorry."

"Don't be on my account, I'm quite curious myself."

Lennox's head whips to face mine. She pulls in to me so close enough that her nose almost touches mine. "You do not get to be curious about anything about me and my private life."

"Here's the check." The waitress shifts awkwardly. I put her out of her misery paying quickly.

"I'm sorry if I have made anyone uncomfortable." Marie apologizes to which I stop her. "You have been nothing but lovely company." Lennox walks off her scowl in tow.

"She deserves someone to take care of her, she constantly does for so many." Marie grabs Cameron's hand and they walk off.

I bristly walk to catch up to Lennox, I don't know how she can move so quickly in those death traps she wears.

I finally caught up to her speedy ass.

"What do you want?"

"Can you just wait for one second?" Lennox ignores me to no avail, I grab her waist stopping her from running off again.

"Let me go," she whacks me with the purse in her hand. "Lennox what the hell."

"Why are you so angry with me?" She wriggles in my arms but has stopped hitting me with her purse. "Why did you send flowers?" What?

"Why wouldn't I send you flowers, Lennox?"

"Why would you send flowers if you were never going to call me?" I can hear my brother mocking me in my head.

"I didn't know if I could." I spin her so that she faces me.

"If you could call me?"

"Yes, I didn't want to pressure or overwhelm you."

"It's been almost two weeks and..." She's conflicted as she responds, her eyebrows pinched so tightly it might give her a migraine. I lay the pad of my thumb on her bottom lip.

"Lennox I adore you. I want this, I want you." She nods, pushing out of my arms.I want to ease her worries and the loud thoughts in her head. "So, you missed me huh?"

"Oh, fuck off."

Her office appears and I curse it. I barely got to spend any time with her. A result of my stupidity, still annoying nonetheless.

Angelo stands at the building doors with an expectantly look on his face. "I figured you would come here after your meeting. I didn't account for you already having Lennox with you. Ciao bella."

"Ciao ragazzo preferito" The response seamlessly comes from Lennox. When had she started learning Italian? "We've been practicing, come sta la mia dolce metà italiana." I have stars in my eyes and water in my ears hearing her speak in my mother language.

I can never fully peg this woman, she moved to the beat of her own drum. As soon as I think I have her figured out she shocks me in a new way. No woman has ever placed their own touch in my life. I have found myself reliant on seeing her, needing those moments with her.

A smile breaks out on my face and my control slips away. I pick her up, her legs dangling. She laughs from the deepest part of her soul. The sun feels warmer and the air crisper, spinning in circles with Lennox in my arms is how I want to spend the rest of my days. These days she's my wings helping me to fly freely.

I put her down when she protested her hair being messed up. Her feet touch the ground excitement in her own eyes.

"You have got to stop picking me up" her breathlessness does not persuade me.

"And why is that?" She steps in between my legs. Tilting her head she looks me in my eyes, "Because I might get used to it." She should prepare to get used to that and more. As far as I am concerned she will be given whatever she desires. I will make sure of it no matter what it is or what I have to do for it, Lennox is worth it.

A cough interrupts our moment once again. I look up to Angelo ready to skin him alive. When I do he shakes his head, I turn to find Jackson Dane.

Lennox tenses next to me. I know how much she detests the man, I find myself feeling the same way. His sense of superiority and intimidation echoes from where he stands. His bright eyes pierce on Lennox. I move to block both of their views from one another.

"Fabian Bianchi in the flesh." It is an insult for a man such as Jackson Dane to call me by my first name. I don't speak, just look at him waiting for him to speak, clearly he wants something.

"Where is my Lennie?" I want to yell at him, scream that she is not his anything. I want to threaten him that if he ever addressed her again he'd be dead, that we wouldn't even bother to bury his body either.

I know neither of those are options. Standing still I let Lennox decide whether or not she would speak to him.

She steps from behind me, head up shoulders back as always. Even in her confidence I see goosebumps pepper her skin.

"Hello Jackson." Steady she speaks using minimal words to control herself.

A sinister smile settles on his face. Predatorial he stalks over to Lennox hugging her. It makes me sick in a way I have never known. His hand touching her skin trying to taint it with his sliminess. It's much more than I can handle, but there is nothing I can do. I can't risk putting her in a difficult position, especially with him.

"Do you have time to meet with me or are you busy?" Accusingly he eyes me up and down. "I have time. Not much, but I can squeeze you in." Her eyes turn to Angelo's, who now is standing at attention, then to my own.

Slightly I nod letting her know that I understand. I understand that she has no choice, that she doesn't want to do this, and most of all that she has her own secrets. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 275 26
The strong pull to her. The desire to have something you never thought you would want again. A glance turned into an obsession. And he would stop at...
822K 25.2K 42
Valeria Patterson is the IT woman. She has everything: the looks, the brains, and not to mention the countless billions of dollars she owns. She's be...
687K 19.6K 43
Hope you all will like and support this story. ********************************* "Look,who is here?"his voice echoed in the hall. "Aww!Mr Black's wif...
409K 16.8K 44
(BWWM) "You fucking asshole. Just who do you think you are!" I gave him an open handed slap across the face. He glared at me stunned, It was clear...