The family he always wanted (...

By TheeHotGrl

This is a SASUHINA novel, so if u don't like it, then DON'T read it! Thanks! ☺️ (PART TWO) -For Mature Audien... More

A Table Of Contents
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7. We Gon Get A Lil Messy 🤷🏾‍♀️ *Long Af*
8.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14. *A Lil Long*
15. *A Lil Long*
16.
17.
18. *A Lil Long*
19. *SMUTTY*
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33. *A Lil Long*
34. *A Lil Long*
35. *A Lil Long*
36. *Long Af*
37. *Long Af*
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.

9. *Pretty Long*

138 10 7
By TheeHotGrl

"So have you thought about us meeting up? It's May now." Hinata was wrapping up her last knitting orders for the day as she held her phone against her ear. "Well..."

"Squeaky..." He sang her nickname before sighing. "It's been 3 months since the last time we talked about this. I'm ready to meet you now." When she heard the bell ring at the store she quickly had to hang up.

"I gotta go, we'll talk about this later."

After she was finished putting the order in the bags her eyes squinted when she saw her husband and some woman.

His eyes widened when he realized that it was Hinata behind the counter and he instantly dropped his arm from around her waist.

He would've never guessed that she worked here! He spoke to some elderly lady over the phone when he put in for a knitting outfit. This looks fucking bad!

What if she never wants to work things out now? The woman he was with decided to break the silence by introducing herself to Hinata and stopping the long glances she and Sasuke were doing. "Hello, my name is Sāra."

She held out her hand to shake it but Hinata just looked at it before placing her eyes back on the woman. Sāra nervously smiled and ran that same hand through her hair.

If her father ever found out that she didn't have enough courtesy to shake someone's hand after introducing themselves he would probably scold her. She cleared her throat.

"I'm Sasuke's girlfriend."

Her hand reached out to his to hold it but he moved it. "Hmm. Well here's your order." Hinata said with a smile while handing her the wrapped-up box inside the bag.

The anxious woman quickly grabbed it and Sasuke just walked out of the store, leaving the poor woman all behind. "Um... he said that you guy's marriage is open."

Hinata cut her off. "It is." Sāra's face softened. "I don't want any problems between us so..." She took a deep breath. "I wanna invite you out to dinner with us so you can inspect me."

Hinata rose an eyebrow. "Inspect you?" The redhead woman let out a shaky breath. "Yes, inspect me to... see if I'm good enough for your husband." Hinata couldn't believe this woman's boldness. Is she his girlfriend or his whore? But she smiled it off.

"Sure, I'll come just have my husband send me the time and location. Goodbye now, have a nice day." She didn't wanna hear the rest of what this woman had to say and Sāra hesitantly gave her a small smile before waving her goodbye thinking it maybe it went better than expected.

"You as well." Even though Hinata agreed to keep their marriage open she didn't think that he would go the hell out and get a freaking girlfriend and another goddamn slim woman at that! She pulled out her cell and texted her friend with some exciting news, that he's been waiting on.

Squeaky: We can meet up this weekend. It just has to be somewhere in public.
Jerk: :) GREAT! I'll send you the location. Can't wait to see you. ❤️

When Sāra went out she found Sasuke on the side of the building smoking a cigarette.
"I didn't know that you smoked." He shot her a nasty glare. "I don't."

She sighed. "Why did you just leave me in there?" He blew out his last puff and threw the cigarette on the ground before putting it out with his shoe. "I think we're moving too fast."

She looked at the floor and then up at him again. "No, babe we're not." He wanted to tell her to shut up but he was working on being nicer. "What did you say to her?" He asked her directly while squinting his eyes. "I just said that I would like for her to join us for dinner so she can check me out..." Sasuke lowered his eyebrows and crossed his arms. "Check you out?" She finally moved closer to him.

"Yes, check me out. For when I can officially meet your-" He cut her off mid-sentence and pushed her against the wall slightly.

"Nobody is meeting my son. He stays out of our relationship. Don't ask me again."
He kept a pretty tight grip on her arm till she told him she understood. Sasuke didn't mind fucking other women or even dating them but when it comes to his son they will not cross paths! He's made that clear to her.
***
"Are you sure about this?"
Naruto questioned Sasuke through the side of his mouth quietly while they were waiting on their dates to show up.

"It's not that big of a deal to me. She seems to want her validation." Sasuke shrugged it off but deep down inside he was nervous. Because this may just make Hinata want to go further than a separation and he couldn't have that!

At 1st, the decision to open their marriage was only for his selfish reasons but he only agreed to keep it open because that's how she wanted it. "You used to be a much better liar," Naruto said to him before leaning back in his seat and blowing a somewhat stressful breath. Sasuke hated that this idiot could read him like an open book.

"Why you're asking about me, how about you?" Sasuke kept his eyes on the anxious blond while he fidgeted in his seat. "I don't know man. I'm shitting bricks, to be honest."

Sasuke could understand what he was going through, though he thought that the sudden request was suspicious. About 20 minutes later their dates showed up and after helping them in their seats. Sasuke looked at the time on his phone to see where Hinata was and just when he was about to call her he saw her walking over to their table.

He stood up and tried to greet her but she walked past him and when he tried helping her in her seat she pushed him off.

"I don't need your help." He sighed and rolled his eyes before sitting back down.

"So." She clasped her hands together. "You wanted me to check you out." She curled her 2 fingers and made air quotes.

Sāra nervously laughed and Sasuke gulped before snapping his fingers to order himself a drink, he needed to be drunk if he was gonna get through this dinner.

The way his wife used her voice so courageously was still new to him.

He almost wanted to ask who was this woman and where was his wife but he just sat back and observed instead. "Well... yes."

She shut her eyes for a second and took a deep breath before opening them again. "I know that you two are married and... I know that you both have agreed to-"

Hinata cut the lady off by snapping her fingers for the waiter to come over, and when he did she ordered a glass of red wine.

Sāra shared a look with Sasuke with 1 eyebrow rose and glued her lips into a straight line. "Sorry, you were saying?" Hinata smiled and folded her hands under her chin with both elbows on the table.

Sāra pursed her lips before breathing out a long breath. "I would just like for us to get along. I don't believe that there should be any bad blood between us since me and Sasuke are dating." She grabbed Sasuke's hand and held it with a light smile and Hinata glared at their hands and then at them both and Sasuke quickly removed his hand from hers.

"Does that sound alright with you?" Sāra quietly asked. She got the glass of wine quickly. Hinata hummed while leaning back in her seat as she took a sip of her drink.

Then she narrowed her eyes at Naruto and his 'date'. "Naruto aren't you going to introduce me to your friend? It's a little rude that you didn't." She said slyly which made Naruto almost choke on his drink and Sasuke cocking his head to the side a bit.

As soon as Naruto opened his mouth the woman waved him off. "I can introduce myself but I didn't know that you were important enough for me to meet."

The blonde lady gave her a mocking smile and Hinata gave her 1 right back while speaking with a sarcastic laugh.

"I'm always gonna be the most important woman in his life, second to his mother of course. But this isn't about me being important, this is about you introducing yourself to me."

Sasuke cocked his head to the side more and looked at her with screwed eyes. He couldn't believe what he was hearing.

Was she jealous?
Of Naruto's date?

"Hinata, what's gotten into you?"
Sasuke leaned over to her and spoke through his clenched teeth but she ignored him while keeping her eyes on the woman that sat there with her mouth wide open.

It didn't take long to figure out who she was after she realized her crystal blue orbs that shined brighter than Naruto's, her blonde hair that was lighter than his, and the 3 whiskers that sat on her soft feminine face.

The woman quickly looked over to Naruto with an expression of annoyance and concern for some sort of defense from him. "Hinata, this is..." He struggled with identifying her relationship with him. "This is... an old friend."

He said that uneasily while keeping his eyes on Hinata and the woman gave Hinata a dirty look. "Not that it's any of your business." She said to her with a sharp attitude.

Hinata began sniggling under her breath but she made sure that everyone at the table could hear her. After being on her 3rd cup of wine she felt her body heating a little. "Excuse me, I'm getting a little hot." She took off the short 2-button purple sweater that covered her upper body and placed it on the back of the chair.

As soon as Sasuke and Naruto noticed that she wasn't wearing a bra under her creme tank top they coughed and cleared their throats at the same time. "Honey, are you alright?" Sāra rubbed his back softly as he continued to cough and the other woman patted Naruto's back as if he were a baby. "I'm good. I'm good."

He finally got himself together and then he and Naruto shared a quick piercing glance. Hinata couldn't understand why they would act weird at times but she didn't question it.

Instead, she decided to turn her attention back on the woman that sat next to Naruto. "So, she's an old friend?" She guessed the woman couldn't take it anymore because she stood up from her seat and threw her hands on her hips.

"Yes, I am! Now what the hell does that have to do with you?" That reaction caused other customers in the restaurant to turn their heads toward their table. "Sit your ass down!" Naruto told her with a stern voice and she obeyed him.

Hinata wasn't fazed at all, matter of fact she was highly amused as she snickered at the woman while thinking about her love. She could understand where he got his attitude from. "Naruto, why is she here?"

Sasuke instantly stood up and grabbed Hinata's hand while pulling her off to the side by the restrooms. "What the hell is your problem? Have you been drinking before you got here?" He glouted at her with lowered brows and a hardcore expression.

"I had a little rum with my boss. What's your problem, Sasuke?" She furrowed her brows and folded her arms. "When the fuck did you start drinking?" Sasuke was flabbergasted. "Don't worry about it! We're separated."

Sasuke's muscles against his jaw tightened and he moved up close to her, towering over her much shorter body. "What are you gonna do to me, Sasuke? Hm? Slap me? Choke me until I can't breathe? Force your tongue in my mouth?" She slapped both her hands on his chest and gave him a little push as much as his strong body allowed her to.

"You and your clone gonna hold me down and take turns raping me?"

His eyes softened when she said that.

"Are you gonna tell me how washed up I am now that I have a kid and no other man wants me? Are you or your clone gonna fucking spit on me again? Huh, Sasuke?"

Sasuke was speechless, he's never heard his wife utter a curse word and for as long as he knew her, she's never said such words.

He knew that this was the effect of the alcohol she drank before being there. But also because when she said all those things, it triggered something in him. Flashes of her being pinned down and his clone whispering things in her ear appeared in his mind.

But the whole picture wasn't clear yet or maybe he was just imagining things. He reached out a hand to her but Sāra approached them, looking at Hinata and then at Sasuke. She couldn't help but notice the distraught appearance of Hinata. "Is everything alright back here?"

Hinata excused herself and rushed into the restroom. "What's going on? I invited her to get a clear understanding of our relationship, not for you to upset her."

Sāra said 1 thing but her feelings screamed another. She was happy about seeing her like that because maybe he set the record straight for her about them as a couple.
***
Hinata ran straight over to the sink and clasped the edge of it while breathing heavily and crying. She thought that 11 months passing would be enough healing time on her conscious but with the date of next month being so close and the liquor in her system, she couldn't contain her high emotions.

Having to be in the same vicinity as both of those doofuses and their so-called 'dates' was draining on her spirit. 2 men that she loves dearly have seemed to move on without any problems and she's asked herself plenty of times how the hell could she still love her first love after he cheated on her... more than twice.

And how the hell could she still love her husband after he did to her?

After sulking in the restroom she washed her hands and then dried her face.

As soon as she turned around to throw away the paper towel, the woman Sāra walked in to 'check up' on her.

Hinata swallowed her pride and apologized for the rude behavior she's been showing today. This woman has nothing to do with the pain that she's feeling and she knows that she doesn't have the right to take it out on her.

"Oh, that's no problem. If I had to take care of a little person all by myself while working on top of that, I'd probably act in the same manner." She genuinely smiled at Hinata and accepted the apology.

"Thanks, Sāra. It's officially nice to meet you." They shook hands and greeted each other nicely. "Speaking of little people..." Sāra kept her smile but the tone of her voice became fretful. She took a small gulp and breathed deeply. "I would really like to meet Yusuke."

If Hina had a dollar for how crazy this woman sounded then she'd be the richest bitch alive.

"Excuse me?"

She walked up to her, crossing her arms, tilting her head to the side, and scrunching her face up into a displeasing scowl. "I... would really love to meet him, officially."

Hinata scoffed at the hilarious woman before smiling with a disbelief expression. "I know that Sasuke comes with a kid and I have no other choice but to accept him." Sāra was speaking in a relaxing tone the whole time but if she'd been paying attention to Hinata then she would've seen that she was the exact opposite. "Hina, can I call you Hina?"

Hinata immediately answered. "No! You may call me Mrs. Uchiha."

The redhead still wasn't paying attention to Hinata's tense aura looking at the floor with a big smile on her face before looking back up at her and cupping her shoulders. "Okay, well, Mrs. Hinata. I know that I don't know you and Sasuke's marriage status but we have been getting close over these last 2 months and..."

She took another deep breath and still, Hinata has yet to crack a smile or change her facial expression, keeping her lips in a straight line and looking with disrespectful pale orbs. "I would love to be his stepmother-"

*Smack*

The angered wife didn't let her say another word because one thing led to another. Not that she planned on doing it but Hinata's hand landed on Sāra's right cheek as she slapped her, so hard that the poor woman's upper body jerked downward.

Sāra's jaws dropped, leaving her mouth wide open and she held the right side of her cheek. Slowly rising and looking at Hinata with hurt and shock painted all over her face. But for the 1st time ever, the lavender dark-headed babe had no regrets! "You will never meet my goddamn son," Hinata said those last words and left the poor girl standing there stunned.
***
Hinata snatched her sweater off the back of the chair she sat in and threw it over her shoulders and then she walked over to Sasuke bending forward and leaning over the table. "Don't you ever try to pull that stunt on me again! You're only getting Yusuke for 1 day again." She spoke while gritting her teeth and Sasuke tensed in his seat.

"Hinata, what the fuck are you talking about?" She ignored him and walked over to the right side of him and leaned over the table again with her ass sticking in the air, sticking it right in his face. "You sure do have a thing for blondes." She hissed at Naruto and cut her eyes at the woman. "You better not break my love heart for the second time! If you're here then you damn sure better approach him correctly!"

The woman scolded her and then she looked over at Naruto who then looked over at Hinata with a scold of his own. "Hina, stop that." He told her in a stern voice but she gave it right back to him and she didn't listen. "Shut the hell up. You know what I'm saying is true."

Naruto's blue eyes widened and then he shut his mouth. "Are you serious?" The woman turned to him with a pleading look.

Naruto's not sure what's gotten into Hina but he's glad that she said what he's been thinking & feeling because if he told her he would've sounded like an asshole. Hinata straightened and walked out without saying another word leaving the 2 guys and the 1 woman astonished at the table. "What the fuck just happened?" Naruto asked.
***
"What did you say to Hina?" Sasuke walked Sāra to the train station so she could catch it back home. "That crazy ass woman attacked me! I already told you." She shouted at him and he shouted back, making her shiver from the fear that was sent over her like electrocution.

"What the fuck did you say to her?" She trembled and answered him. "I-I-I just said that I would like to meet your son and b-b-b-be his stepmother."

Sasuke's eyes activated and rage rushed throughout his blood. "After I fucking told you no?" Her legs clinked together as her body trembled more and she didn't dare to look at him. "Sasuke, I love you. I'm-I'm sorry. It's been so long since I've been in a relationship... I'm just happy and-and I wanna make you happy too."

Sasuke just paced back and forth while rubbing his temple with both hands and she finally dared to look up at him, & reaching out her hand to touch him. But she soon regretted it.

"Don't fucking touch me!" He screeched.

She backed away from him and he punched the wall over her head. She began sobbing loudly but he didn't give a fuck about those stupid tears. "You're so fucking pathetic."

She sobbed more. Sasuke hasn't killed anyone in about 3 years but she was having him crave that intense feeling again. "We're fucking done!" He walked away from her stomping his feet and pulling out his phone to block her number.
***
"I've been missing you, big boy."
She whispered into Naruto's ear while grabbing onto his dick through his jeans but he moved her hand away. "I thought you came here to talk about Boruto?"

She frowned. "I'll get to that but first let's get to this." She spoke in a sultry voice and began kissing him on the neck. But he got up from the bed and placed his hands on his hips.

"Did you come back just to fuck me? Gosh, Naruko!" He grunted and she furrowed her eyes at him.

"Fine, fine I'll meet the little shit." Naruto instantly nudged her forehead with his finger making her fall back unto the bed.

"Don't speak about him that way!"

The woman made a face of repentance and nodded. "I would like to meet him tomorrow." Naruto glared at her and said okay before storming out of the hotel room.

"Fucking bitch."
***
"Yesterday was horrible." Hinata groaned into the phone while closing her bathroom cabinet after taking the bottle of pills out. She had a high fever, her voice was raspy, and she had a throbbing headache. "Even with the raspiest throat your voice still sounds high."

He laughed through the phone and she rolled her eyes after taking the pills. "You are such a jerk." She tiredly moan. "As always, squeaky, I'll be a jerk for you." She sighed when she climbed back into the bed and lay on her back. "The room won't stop spinning." She whined. "That's too bad because if I was there I'd take care of you." Hinata smiled softly. "And I'd appreciate it."

Her eyes flowed shut and she sighed again. "Thanks for listening to me complain about my bad day." She lauded him in gratitude with both eyes closed still. "Any time. But you know what would be better than me listening to you about your bad day over the phone?" He smoothly asked her.

"What's that?" She quietly asked. "You telling me all about your days in front of me, in person, like here." She pouted.

"I get it, jerk." She chuckled silently.

"No, but seriously. I don't wanna pressure you right now, so we can continue this over the phone." Hinata thought about it long and hard, she actually thought about it for a while before he even mentioned it. "We can meet tomorrow." She heard him choking up on the other end, making her giggle at the guy.

"You alright?"

He was silent for a couple of seconds. "Yeah. Ahem. Yes. Are you sure about this? I know that I've been begging you but you're sick and I don't wanna make you sicker. Also, tomorrow is Sunday." This man is a sweetheart, making her love the qualities of him more.

"It's a hangover. I'm not sick." He was worried about her. "Are you sure?" She opened her eyes and frowned at the ceiling. "If you ask me that one more time I'm hanging up." The man quickly said okay and then they said their goodbyes before hanging up.
***
"Hinata you've gotta know that I didn't tell that woman to ask you that ridiculous ass thing," Hinata said nothing over the phone.

"She asked me that shit when we first met and I told her no! Believe me, please I told her crazy ass no. Do you believe me? Please, believe me!" Hinata sighed.

"Hina, I broke up with her! Please don't take him away from me again." She heard the pain in his voice and took back what she said yesterday. "Okay, fine. I apologize for putting Yusuke in the middle of our petty argument." He blew out a relieving breath and smiled. "Let me take you somewhere." She faked a cough.

"I'm still a little out of it from yesterday." Sasuke blew out a long drawn breath and bowed his head while rubbing his forehead. "How about Sunday then?" She faked another cough. "Let me think about it." His lips curled into a smile and he said later before hanging up.
***
Her heart thrashed out of her chest and her palms were sweaty.

This was an official date with another man. She was more than nervous, she was more than anxious, she was more than scared, the word she's looking for is timid, actually, no. More than that, she couldn't think of the word but she was excited to meet the mysterious man.

But she was also worried!
What if he was bald? What if he had a big sloppy beer gut? What if he was a serial killer? All of these scenarios and worries swam through her thoughts. She slowly pulled out her phone and texted him, letting him know that she has arrived at the restaurant.

Jerk: Can't wait to see you. (:
Squeaky: I'm here.
Jerk: I think I'm looking at you.
Jerk: Are you the woman with the long lavender dark hair?

She took a long deep breath.

Squeaky: Yes.

A minute later she felt someone tapping her shoulder. "Squeaky?" She heard a deep gentle voice call out to her and she tensed a little but then she took a deep breath, potentially preparing herself for the worst. She turned around and looked at him. "Oh my, you're beautiful." He was a breathtaking man.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 4.7K 36
__________________ Hinata Shoyo is in pain. Everyone left her, bully her and even called her a liar. She can't hold on anymore and leave Karasuno. N...
6.7K 60 15
Smutty times with the Haikyu!! boys! Also, I would love it if you share feedback on my story, so I can know if I need to improve. Enjoy! DISCLAIMER:...
347 37 4
A NaruHina Fanfic H I N A T A: Love is nothing but a chemical reaction. Just some hormones dancing in my veins and making me feel shit. Or maybe i...
19.3K 552 29
🔞 Mature warning 🔞 The story contains adult themes, vulgarism, profanity, lewdness, and obscene material. On my AO3 and Pixiv Novel sections, you...