๐Š๐ข๐ง๐  ๐€๐ง๐๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ฌ ๐ฑ ๐‘...

By meat_bunker

๐ƒ๐ฎ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐œ๐ข๐ซ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐š ๏ฟฝ... More

๐†๐จ๐จ๐ ๐Ž๐ฅ' ๐Œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐œ ๐๐จ๐ฑ
๐’๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐  ๐•๐ฌ. ๐‡๐จ๐ฉ ๐๐จ๐ฉ
๐ƒ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง
๐€๐ง๐ง๐ž ๐•๐ฌ. ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐
๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ ๐ข-๐€๐ง๐ง๐ž
๐‹๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐๐š๐ ๐“๐ก๐š๐ข
๐“๐จ๐š๐ ๐“๐š๐ฑ
๐†๐ซ๐ฎ๐›๐ก๐จ๐  ๐ƒ๐š๐ฒ
๐‡๐จ๐ฉ ๐๐จ๐ฉ ๐€๐ง๐ ๐‹๐จ๐œ๐ค
๐“๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐“๐จ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐€๐ซ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ
๐‘๐ž๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐‚๐ก๐ž๐œ๐ค ๐ˆ๐ง
๐…๐š๐œ๐ž ๐“๐จ ๐…๐š๐œ๐ž
๐…๐ฅ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ญ
๐€ ๐‹๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž
๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐๐ž๐ฐ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐“๐š๐ข๐ฅ ๐–๐š๐ ๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐’๐ฅ๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐จ ๐„๐ง๐ ๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐’๐ฅ๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐€ ๐ƒ๐š๐ฒ ๐€๐ญ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐€๐ช๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ฎ๐ฆ
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ƒ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ซ
๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž ๐‚๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ
๐ˆ๐Ÿ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐†๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐€ ๐…๐ซ๐จ๐  ๐€ ๐‚๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ข๐ž
๐„๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ฉ๐ž ๐“๐จ ๐€๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ก๐ข๐›๐ข๐š
๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ ๐€๐ง๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐„๐ง๐
๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ˆ๐ง
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‡๐š๐ซ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐‘๐ž๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‹๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐’๐จ๐ง๐  ๐…๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ
๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง ๐€ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Š๐ข๐ง๐ '๐ฌ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š (๐‡๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐€๐”)
๐‚๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž (๐‡๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐€๐”)
๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Š๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ (๐‡๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐€๐”)
๐†๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐…๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ฌ๐ญ (๐€๐”)
๐€๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐’๐ž๐š. ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ/๐Ÿ‘ (๐๐ž๐ฎ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฅ ๐€๐”)
๐€๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐’๐ž๐š. ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ/๐Ÿ‘ (๐๐ž๐ฎ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฅ ๐€๐”)
๐€๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐’๐ž๐š. ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ‘/๐Ÿ‘ (๐๐ž๐ฎ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฅ ๐€๐”)
๐‚๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฌ๐ฒ ๐€๐ง๐ ๐‚๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฌ๐ข๐ž๐ซ (๐‡๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐€๐”)
๐ˆ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐€๐ฌ ๐€ ๐‡๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š๐ง (๐‡๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐€๐”)
๐’๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐€๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ (๐‡๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐€๐”)
๐ˆ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐Ž๐ค๐š๐ฒ ๐“๐จ ๐‚๐ซ๐ฒ (๐‡๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐€๐”)
๐ˆ๐ฌ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐‘๐ž๐š๐ฅ? (๐‡๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐€๐”)
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง ๐‘๐ž๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ง. ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ/๐Ÿ (๐€๐”)
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง ๐‘๐ž๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ง. ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ/๐Ÿ (๐€๐”)
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ˆ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐ˆ๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐›๐ฅ๐ž (๐€๐”)
๐‚๐ก๐ข๐›๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž: ๐‚๐ก๐ข๐›๐ข ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ ๐•๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ ๐”๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ž

๐‡๐จ๐ฉ-๐๐จ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐š๐ซ

227 6 0
By meat_bunker

"After losing his vegetable stand, Hop Pop decides to run for mayor of Wartwood."

--------------------------------------

Typical day, typical grocery shopping. However, since Hop Pop lost his stand and there wasn't much money, you didn't buy much food either. You went into the house to open the door with your foot, as your hands were busy.

— Hop Pop, we're back!

Anne followed you with a bucket of vegetables, which was clearly less than in your box.

— Got the groceries!

— Couldn't buy much since we're barely got any money left.

And last came Sprig.

— Feeling any better, Hop Pop?

Hop Pop did NOT feel better. To be honest, he looked like a life-weary bum. There were even flies flying around him.

— No... ever since we lost the vegetable stand I've just felt... well... lost. I was fine the first couple of days, but it's really starting to catch up with me...

— Well, maybe this will cheer you up. Pa-bow! — Anne pulled out a job posting flyer.

— The Grub-N-Go's hiring greeters! All you gotta do is smile and be friendly.

— Besides, you need to try something new in your life.

But Hop Pop was clearly not excited.

— Just another job for me to lose.

— See? You're a natural!

— Now head out there and get back in game.

Sprig began to literally tear the orange frog off the couch.

— Lemme go! The couch is the only one who understands me!

***

You prepared Hop Pop, put his appearance in order, and he went to a conversation about work. You stayed at home with the kids. Those three were reading Anne's magazine, and you were just lying there with your eyes closed, lost in your thoughts. Until Hop Pop came back with a good vibe.

— Guess what, kids!

— You passed the interview?

— You got the job?

— Nope! I'm running for mayor!

Huh? — you all were confused.

— Don't you see, kids? If I win this election, I'll prove once and for all that Hopediah Plantar ain't no loser!

— Oh, no. If he loses, he'll be more down than ever.

— And we just got the couch clean.

— But if he wins maybe we'll get the old Hop Pop back!

— True that.

— Fair point.

— Might work.

— Hop Pop, we're all in!

The orange frog abruptly came up to you with big sparkling eyes, which scared the kids pretty much that they fell off the couch.

— Really?! Aw, kids. I won't let you down! If anyone needs me, I'll be in the bathroom practicing my distinguished expression, — and he left.

— Ugh. Politics are the worst! Right, [Y/n]? You're an adult, and you seem to understand this, yeah?

— Well, to be honest, this topic has always been boring and difficult for me. So I try to stay away from it. It has never hurt me!

— Yeah? Well, when I grow up, I'll just try to avoid it-- hate politics--

Anne got up, leaving somewhere.

— Yeah. The monsters fights are pretty cool, though.

— The what now?

***

Now you and the whole Wartwood were standing near some cave and there were two candidates: Hop Pop and Toadstool, who were... in swimsuits. Yeah.

— You've made a powerful enemy today, Hopediah. Toads have run uncontested for decades. This is a disgrace.

— The only disgrace in you as mayor.

— Oh, I like this Hopediah.

— I don't know. Toadstool is tried and true.

— Ahem! Welcome to the official mayoral trials, where the candidates try to win your vote.

— I'm suddenly very interested in politics, — Anne began to blow the horn, right into Sprig's ear.

— Okay, Anne. That's enough.

— Our first trial is all about strength. The first candidate to mount the beetle wins! — Albus whistled his horn, ran away from the cave, and out came what looked like a rhinoceros beetle, — Ready, set, go!

You ALL had to run away to avoid getting killed. You hid behind rocks while two candidates tried to deal with this bug. And they were not lucky, the beetle just scattered them on different sides. Hop Pop fell right to the stump. He threw a stone at the beetle.

— Hey! Come and get it! — do you need to explain that Hop Pop trying to get the bug's attention by slapping his butt is weird? But it worked. The bug ran at him, but Hop Pop managed to jump onto the stump, and the bug's horn got stuck in this very stump. It was clear that Hopediah had won.

***

Now you were at the edge, next to the bird's nest.

— The second trial is about sensitivity. Can you figure out what these hatchlings need? A good mayor would.

— I know what these dumb birds need. Money.

— Wait, what? — you knew Toadstool wasn't the smartest, of course, but to be THIS dumb... no wonder those chicks pecked at him. Meanwhile, Hop Pop got the worms out from under the log... chewed them in his mouth... and let the chicks eat... out of his mouth... oh god...

— That's how he fed us when we were babies, — YES, SPRIG, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE DETAILS. Then a mother bird came to the nest and you all had to run away. Again.

***

On the third trial, you were in the forest.

— Being a mayor is a lot like being dropped in the woods naked and forced to find your way home. So that's what we did!

From the forest, in the end, Hop Pop came out first, accompanied by beetles. Even Jeremy was there.

— Thanks for showing me the way, Jeremy. Save travels, brother.

Once again, it was obvious that Hop Pop was a better fit for the role of mayor. And you all went home without waiting for Toadstool. He will handle himself.

***

You were at the Plantars' house, sitting in the kitchen.

— Excited for the final trial tomorrow, Hop Pop?

— Not really. I know I've been doing well, but if I mess up tomorrow, it could cost us the election.

Suddenly someone knocked on the door. You all went out to see who it was, and there was Toadie in the black cloak.

— Mr. Plantar, an anonymous associate would like to speak with you.

— You mean the mayor?

— No comment.

— Come on. You only know like one person!

— I SAID NO COMMENT!

Hop Pop had no choice but to go to the snail, which had a colorful tent on it. You and the kids went into the house, waiting for the orange frog. And after a while he returned.

— Hey, Hop Pop.

He was quite... thoughtful. He silently walked to the fireplace, sitting down in an armchair.

— So, uh... what did the mayor want?

— If I lose on purpose, Toadstool will give us the stand back.

— What? No! You've got a real chance to win.

— He'll also make us rich. We'd be set for life.

— Oh, in that case, take the deal.

POLLY!

— We were all thinking it!

— Polly's right, guys. It's just too good to pass up.

You all thought for a moment. After all, this is the choice of Hop Pop himself. No matter what he chooses, you must support him.

— Well, whatever you pick, we'll be behind you, dude.

— All the way.

— Thanks, kids.

You all went to your rooms, and you went to your barn.

***

The next day came for the next trial. And you're all gathered at City Hollow, gathered around an arena that looks like the one that boxers wrestle in. Although, it is, Toadstool and Hopediah will fight against each other as in boxing.

— Ladies and gentlephibians, you know the candidates, you've seen 'em fight monsters. But for the final challenge, you'll see them fight... each other! — and those two candidates entered the arena, — Now you both know the rules. Fight starts as soon as the bell rings.

And just at that moment the bell rang. Toadstool attacked first, but Hop Pop jumped back, pulling on the ropes and pushing away from them, flying straight at the toad. While Toadstool got up and collected his thoughts, Hop Pop decided to attack himself. He hit him once in the face. The toad attacked again, but Hop Pop dodged it by jumping over Toadstool. While the orange frog was preparing to turn around, the toad hit him, causing Hopediah to lean against the railing. Another hit from Toadstool, another miss, Hop Pop ran over his arm, and then hit him in the face several times.

— Ow! Okay, Plantar! You've put on a good show but... that's enough! — Toadstool waved his left hand up, which had Hop Pop on its shoulder, causing it to fly up.

— This can't be good...

To be honest, Toadstool looked so determined and even intimidating at that moment..... you couldn't believe you said that. As a result, while the orange frog was falling, Toadstool jumped, because of which Hopediah landed rather hard and painfully on the toad's chest and flew off to the side, falling face down on the floor. You all held your breath.

— Like we talked about. Stay down, Plantar.

You all tried to cheer Hop Pop up because he has such a good chance of winning! (even though he's an old man. heck, you sometimes forget that fact). Meanwhile, Toadstool asked, or rather ordered Hop Pop to stay down.

Finally, Hop Pop stood up, much to Toadstool's surprise. He approached, preparing to strike the frog.

— What are you, crazy? You could have been rich, — he hit him, — You could've had your stand back, — another hit, — All you had to do was give up! — all the while, he kept throwing punches to the face, and Hop Pop stood still without moving, and Toadstool was even tired, — Why?

— Because this is about more than just me! — aaand Hop Pop knocked out Toadstool!

— That's a knockout!

The bell rang and it was a complete victory!

***

Now you were all standing in the street to hear who would be the new mayor. Although, everything was so obvious.

— Well, folks, that wraps up the trials. Now it's time to tally the votes! With 88 votes, 100% of Wartwood, Hopediah Plantar!

— What? I won?!

— And with 22,000 votes, the entire rest of the valley, mayor Toadstool!

WAIT, WHAT?!

— What?

— Congratulations, sir.

— Thank you, thank you all, you're all too kind. Democracy wins again!

WAIT, SERIOUSLY? How the heck were you supposed to know that the rest of the valley would vote?! You were NOT even outside Wartwood!

— Well, you certainly gave this toad a run for his money. Good thing you didn't win though, huh? A frog beating a toad. That would have made headlines! Just be proud the whole town loved ya. I'm surprised the rest of the valley didn't.

— How was I supposed to know the rest of the valley got a vote? I'm a theater major, for cricket's sake!

— Wait, wait now-- you didn't campaign outside Wartwood?..... oh, son. That's just sad. Really is. Almost takes the joy out of my victory.

— The victory piñata is all set up in the lobby, sir.

— Well, I did say "almost." Wahoo! Piñata! I'm gonna hit it.

As much as you hate to agree with Toadstool, this is really sad. Hop Pop tried so hard, and all because of some dudes from the rest of the valley everything went wrong. Hop Pop was silent the whole time, and then went to the stairs, sitting on it to think it over, you guessed. You and the kids later decided to approach him.

— Hey, Hop Pop... you okay?

The orange frog turned towards you... with a big smile and a good mood.

— Yep! I've never felt better!

— Huh?

— Really? You know you lost, right? Are you in shock? Is he in shock?

— I may have lost, but I stood my ground and fought for something important and that feels good.

— Hopediah? — Wally's voice was suddenly heard, — Uh, may we have a word?

***

A group of Wally, Felicia, Sadie and Leopold brought you to the market.

— We all pitched in and built you a stand. For giving us something better than produce...

— Hope.

— You've made us all proud.

You've seen Hop Pop's watery eyes. He was almost in seventh heaven with happiness. He approached the stand and began to feel it softly.

— I may have lost the race, but I'm back at the market with all of you. And that makes me a winner. This is perfect..... I wouldn't have put the root vegetables with the tubers, though. It's not important..... I'll fix it later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 251 13
ใƒปOneshots au ใƒป๐™„ ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ใƒปAlso this may contain some smut and fluff, so if...
122K 1.9K 114
This book is full of one-shots and scenarios of the characters of the show ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Ž๐ฐ๐ฅ ๐‡๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž directed by Dana Terrace and her team! This is a...
7.9K 170 20
แดกแด€แด›แด„สœ แด€s แด€sแด‹ส€'s sแดœแดแดแดษดแด‡ส€ ษชษดแด›แด‡ส€แด€แด„แด›s แด€ษดแด… ส™แด‡า“ส€ษชแด‡ษดแด…s แด›สœแด‡ แดแด€ษดส สœแด‡ส€แดแด‡s แดา“ า“ษชส€แด‡ แด‡แดส™สŸแด‡แด. ษช แดแด€ส า“แดแด„แดœs แดษด แดแด›สœแด‡ส€ ษขแด€แดแด‡s. แด›สœษชs ส™แดแดแด‹ แด„แดษดแด›แด€ษชษดs แดษดแด‡sสœแดแด›s แดา“ า“ษชส€แด‡ แด‡แดส™สŸ...
54.8K 1.3K 30
lol I probs won't write much in here these days but like I'll post when I want