➰ 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐅�...

Od yowhohasmyname

- DIANA FERRARIS: She's the new Dona of the Ferraris' Italian mafia. She has a past she can't quite get away... Více

*•* CHARACTERS *•*
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20

CHAPTER 5

107 6 0
Od yowhohasmyname

- DIANA'S POV -

I walk into the room, already feeling uneasy due to the number of men in this tiny room.

Laine has dragged me into this meeting because she says 'it's going to help show the dirtbags that underestimate me' that I actually care about getting more allies.

The truth is, I don't actually need these men to form contracts with me.

I'm doing fine with my underground friends. They don't criticize or belittle me just because they have dicks and I don't.

It's become clear that I'm the only real man in this room.

I scan the room, preferring much more the comfort of my own office.

"Diana, I'm glad to see you have finally decided to join us," William says with a small smile. I hate that ugly, fat, bald piece of sh*t.

"Well, don't keep me from your well-planned presentation," I say, sitting down beside a well-lean tall man. I have not seen this man in any other past meetings.

His eyes scan me for a moment as I place my computer on the table.

10 minutes into this meeting, I'm contemplating whether I should use my pen to stab my eyes out or simply use the new napkins on the table to stuff them so far down Williams throat.

God, help me now!

"I'm guessing I'm not the only one who wants to kill themselves right now?" A low, deep male voice comes from behind me. I can't help but fill up with excitement as I lean back and turn my attention to the new fellow.

"I was not necessarily thinking of killing myself, but William included as well," I confess as I watch the handsome man behind me smirk with amusement in his eyes.

"I would surely enjoy handing you my pitch, so we can both get the hell out of here," he whispers, his large form leaning in closer to me.

This man screams, 'I will make you see heaven itself with my dick.' I look back at William and then back at the unknown man.

"Very well," I say, standing up, I make my way to the door, the man following closely behind me.

"Uh, Diana, this meeting has not been dismissed." Williams loud, annoying voice stops us from continuing.

Turning around, I smile at William, "I've already found myself a new contract, so while I move along, you could continue your meeting." I leave no room for discussions as I walk out of the room, and the man behind me follows.

"Your office or mine?" He asks as we wait for the elevator.

'First, we need a formal introduction," I say, turning to look at him. "Rico Hernandez," he says, extending a large tattooed hand.

"Diana Ferrari," I say, shaking his hand firmly. "Your Spanish?" I ask, curiosity getting the best of me. "Yes, I'm from Barcelona," he confirms, a slight accent now peaking through as I nod my head.

The elevator arrives. We both step in, pressing the lobby button, and stand side by side. "I'm guessing by your last name you're Italian?" He asks, and I nod my head with a small grin.

"Kinda obvious, no?" I ask, "Sort of; you've got a beautiful smile, by the way." I look up at him, smiling stupidly at his compliment.

I don't like smiling at men, but he's got a different aura, one of safety and trust. It's odd.

I don't trust easily, not after what happened with Clarke. I'm a mother now, and I can't afford to mess with different men.

"Thank you; is it your way of flirting?" I ask, looking up at him, "No, it's simply my way of complimenting a beautiful woman." He admits, extending an arm to stop the elevator door from closing and letting me step out.

"Thank you," he nods, walking side by side towards the entrance. "So, Ms. Ferrari, should I present you my pitch in my office or yours?" He asks, opening the door for me.

He seems to be quite a gentleman, and that's what got me betrayed in the first place.

"My office, I actually have some important matters to attend right now, so why don't you stop by around 2 p.m.?" I ask, handing him my business card.

"Very well, then I will see you at 2 Ms. Ferrari." He smiles, a single dimple appearing right in the corner of his mouth. It sure isn't like Clarke's or my kids, but it seems to suit him well.

"Goodbye," I say, making my way towards my car.

"What a man," I say as I drive away.

- CLARKE'S POV -

"Ignacia, I won't discuss this anymore; when I have my kids, they go to their house," I say, opening the door for her. "What's so special about them, Clarke, that you had to go out and buy them a fucking house?" She yells, and I look at her, annoyed.

"Just like Kirill, they will have a house of their own; you don't have a say in this." She shakes her head in anger. "You are insufferable," I chuckle, closing the door right as she steps out.

This woman can't seem to understand that I have now got three kids-not only one, but three.

- THIRD POV -

Diana walks into the warehouse. Gun behind her waist.

"Are the shipments put away?" She asks one of her men, and nodding, he hands her the clipboard with confirmation.

"Thank you, Peter," she moves along, examining the shipments. The guns are all put over foam, and rags are being used to clean them all.

"I've got my men. In Spain, they are going to bring in the bombs in three days," Clarke says. Alecs notices his daughter walking in closer.

"I see you've brought in the ones from Russia," Diana says, impressed as she looks at Clarke. "I give better than what I get paid, Diana," he says. Alec pats his shoulder and dismisses himself.

"Your girls are in the combat room; go check them out once you're done here," Alec tells Diana.

She signals for Clarke to follow her. "I was thinking a bit about the babies schedule and a few days you could have them," she says, opening the door that leads to the stairway.

"If you're up to it, you could take them for three days of the week. Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays," she says, walking up the steps with him following her.

"This week, maybe only take them on Friday, just so they can get comfortable and so you can get the hang of having two babies," she says, opening the door to the second level.

"That sounds great! Around what time should I pick them up?" He asks, and Diana nods at the guards. "'Around 10 a.m.," she says, and Clarke follows behind her.

"Call me if something comes up or if anything happens to the kids," Clarks nods his head reassuringly. "I have a meeting to attend, so I'll call you when I'm on my way," Clarke says as Diana nods her head.

- DIANA'S POV -

I hope my kids get used to their father quickly and don't cry at all.

"Alright girls, let's see where you stand." I clap my hands together as I enter the combat room.

These girls were handpicked by me. They are known as my girls, and they have been trained by me for nearly a year now.

They are recruited straight out of college, some from high school. Their parents are notorious gangsters, and some are even ex-members of some of the most well-known mafias.

Some also happen to be children of our guards, meaning we have a larger female population than male. I decided to recruit more women than men, since we need more women to rule out underground combat rings.

"Adeline, no left hook; use your right just like I told you, hun!" I orderly examine each of my girls postures. These fights go on for hours, as they are all equally trained, and some have come up with their own ways of diminishing their opponents.

"Good, now girls, don't draw out too much blood; we need you," I warn as they all smile and run to their bags for water.

"Take an hour's break; we'll keep training tomorrow," I tell them, leaving the room.

Once I take my throne, I won't be so soft toward my enemies; I'll give them hell personally.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

30.1K 426 45
Being born into the mafia, you are given the choice at eighteen to stay or leave. But even if you choose to leave, there are always rules that need t...
1.1K 75 28
**- BOOK 1 OF THE REPAIR SERIES -** **-BOOK 2 OF FIXING MY BROKEN PIECES -** [ SNEAK PEAK ] ...
176K 4.2K 53
A simple mute girl who lives in a world of silence and serenity with her grandmother. A ruthless cruel mafia who lives in the world of women,drugs an...
656 35 23
So...what happens when you go to a strip club owned by the mafia and see your crazy ex, your with your friends-who by which hate his guts-and you get...