Casting Debbie

Bởi 1rxtter_

[AU] Coming out is easier when you've got someone by your side. At least that's how the hyper-private Lou Mi... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 31

259 7 3
Bởi 1rxtter_

***

Everything. Lou was obsessed with everything. Her hands were everywhere, squeezing Debbie's ass, gripping her back. There were way too many clothes. She pulled away, her eyes dark with lust. "Let's take this inside."

Debbie grabbed Lou's blouse and pulled her back. She worked her way over to Lou's ear, kissing her cheek, her jaw, her neck. She ran her tongue over her ear and said, "You need to be sure. Are you sure? Because I can't hold back everything I feel for you anymore. You'll have all of me after this."

Lou's panties were wet. Her body was on fire. And Debbie whispering in her ear was making her crazy with lust. She wanted her naked. She wanted to taste her and know what she sounded like when she came. She wanted to make up for all the times she didn't tell her how beautiful and funny and sexy she was. She wanted to own Debbie Ocean's heart. "God yes, I'm sure."

Debbie grabbed the bottle of wine off the table and put out her hand. "Let's go."

Lou was pushed up against a wall, her clothing slowly being stripped from her body. Her chest was heaving, her eyes were tracking Debbie's every move. It would happen soon. Debbie's mouth would be on her - "Oh god." She ran her fingers into Debbie's hair and closed her eyes, pressing her breasts closer, needing more pressure.

She'd imagined this so many times, the things Debbie's mouth would do. Her tongue, flicking and sucking. Her warm hands gripping her waist, like they were right now. Lou needed them lower. She took Debbie's hands and placed them on her ass. Yes. That was better.

Debbie urged Lou to turn around and face the wall. Lou gasped when she felt the bite on her shoulder. Debbie's hands reached around and cupped her breasts as she sucked on the spot she'd just bitten.

Lou's breaths were excited and shallow. She couldn't wait to see where Debbie would go next. Zipper. They would go to the zipper next. "You're so beautiful," Debbie whispered as she let Lou's pants fall to the floor. She turned her back around and pressed their bodies together. Her hands slid into Lou's panties and squeezed her ass as her tongue found Lou's again.

"I need to see you," Lou whispered. She pulled Debbie's blouse over her head and tossed it aside. Then, unzipped her skirt. Debbie stepped out of it and Lou stared in awe. She'd seen Debbie in her bikini, but this - seeing her in a sexy pink bra and matching thong? Good god, Lou couldn't take it anymore. She pushed the straps off Debbie's shoulders and pulled the bra down. "Oh my god," she whispered as her fingers trailed down Debbie's chest and over taut nipples.

Debbie took Lou's hand and led her to the bed. She unhooked her own bra and then Lou's, leaving them both in just their panties. She urged Lou onto the bed and straddled her hips, putting them in the same position they were in when they shot the love scene, minus the bras. "I should finish what I started," Debbie said. She kissed Lou soundly and then worked her way down her body, kissing and sucking as she went.

Lou pushed herself up onto her elbows, needing to watch Debbie's every move. Just before she got to the edge of Lou's panties, Debbie looked up and gave her a sly grin. "You want this so bad, don't you?"

Lou nodded. "Ever since that day."

Debbie ran her tongue over the panties and looked at Lou again. "Me too." She sat up. "But I really should take these off." Lou put her legs together so Debbie could slide her panties off. "Ohhhh..." Debbie breathed out slowly as she got her first real look at Lou's waxed pussy. She ran the back of her finger over her slit. "Fuck, you're gorgeous."

Lou's wide eyes shuttered closed at the touch. When she opened them again, Debbie was staring at her. "I love you, Lou." She didn't wait for a reply. She bent over and wrapped her arms around Lou's legs as she took her first taste. "Mmm...god, you're wet."

Lou fell back on the bed, unable to hold herself up on her elbows anymore. Debbie took her time, tasting every part of Lou and dipping her tongue inside. When Lou started to shudder, Debbie grabbed for her hand and held it tightly.

Lou was on the verge. She was grabbing at the sheets with one hand and squeezing Debbie's hand so tight she was leaving fingernail marks. She came with a force she'd never known before. It was explosive and loud and she would've felt embarrassed, except Debbie didn't give her time to think about it too hard. She was on Lou, holding her face and looking into her eyes as her breathing calmed down. She kissed Lou's forehead, her nose, her lips, her chin. "That was amazing," Debbie whispered. "You're so beautiful. And so gay."

They both giggled as Lou pushed Debbie's hair back and cupped her cheek. She wouldn't wait another second to touch Debbue everywhere she'd fantasized about. She wanted inside. She wanted to feel Debbie's warmth. Taste it. Get lost in it. And she wanted it now. "My turn."

***

Did it really happen? Debbie glanced behind her, just to make sure. Beyond the white linen curtains that were gently blowing in the breeze, she could see Lou lying naked in bed, still fast asleep. Yes, it really happened. They'd made love. Sweet, sexy, beautiful, passionate love. She turned back around and relaxed into the patio chair, taking in the early morning air. The birds were out in full force, singing their morning songs. It was a perfect moment. One that Debbie wanted to burn into her memory and hold close forever.

Her heart felt almost full again. There was still an emptiness from losing her brother that would never go away, but she'd been down this road before. She knew the pain would fade and life would go on, just like it had after she'd lost her mother. The difference between today and yesterday, was that she felt excitement for the future. She wanted a future with Lou and it was definitely looking good on that front.

"Hey."

Debbie turned around and grinned from ear to ear. "Hey." Lou was lying on her stomach, propped up on her elbows, looking all sexy with her messy blonde hair and rosy cheeks.

"Should I get up or are you coming back to bed?"

Debbie stood up. "Oh, I'm definitely coming back to bed." She sauntered back into the room and untied her robe, letting it fall away behind her. She pushed Lou onto her back and settled on top of her. "Good morning, beautiful."

"Good morning." Lou ran her hands down Debbie's back and wrapped her legs around her, holding her close.

Debbie gently placed a kiss on her nose and cheeks. "Any regrets?"

"Only that I didn't stop you from going off with Tammy that night in New York. I knew what I wanted and I should've shown more courage."

"Me? You wanted me?" Debbie teased.

"I wanted to be the one you leaned on. I wanted you to need me, not her."

"You..." Debbie ran her finger over Lou's soft lips. "...are everything to me."

Lou rolled them onto their sides and possessively wrapped her leg around Debbie. Her eyes raked over Lou's body, her hand gently running up and down her torso. "It was everything I imagined it would be."

"Sex with a woman?"

"Sex...with you." Her hand came to rest over Debbie'sbelly button. "You're everything to me too, you know."

"So, you're not upset that you won't be able to sow your wild lesbian oats?"

Lou pulled back. "What?"

"Oh, come on. I know you fantasized about dating L.A.'s finest."

Lou rested her hand on Debbie's cheek. "I'm going to. She's laying right here with me."

Debbie squeezed her eyes shut, fighting back the tears. "That was a really good answer."

"Honey..." Lou leaned in and gently kissed her lips. "Look at me." Debbie opened her eyes. Loi wiped away a tear that was making its way down her cheek. "What can I say or do to make you believe I want this as much as you do?"

Debbie took Lou's hand in hers and kissed it. "I don't know. I guess I just need some time to let it sink in...you know...that it's real. That your words and your kisses are real. And that you won't regret not dating Daphne Klugger."

"Oh, god." Lou held Debbie's face, forcing her to look her in the eye. "That's what you're worried about?"

Debbie hated feeling this insecure. She wanted to be strong and confident, but it worried her that Lou had an obvious crush on someone else. "Kind of," she said under her breath.

"What if I shout it to the world that I want to date you and only you? And what if from now on, I always introduce you as my girlfriend? Would that help?"

"You would've anyway. That was the plan."

Lou's hand slid lower. "This wasn't part of the plan."

"Mmm...no, it wasn't. Oh, god." Debbie's hips bucked.

Lou entered the wet warmth with two fingers. "And this wasn't part of the plan."

"No." Debbie's eyes shuttered closed. "Definitely not." Lou pushed in a little deeper. "Oh, god." Debbie opened her legs and lifted her hips. She needed this - for Lou to be deep inside of her. She needed the connection, and she didn't mind begging. "Fuck me, Lou. Please."

"Tell me," Lou urged as she pushed in harder. "Look at me and tell me you know this is real. That this is us. Not a contract. Not a sham."

Debbie covered Lou's hand with her own, pushing it in deeper. She wanted to feel Lou in her very core. She wanted to become one with her and create a bond that would never break. She opened her eyes and met Lou's gaze. "I know."

Lou didn't stop. Not until Debbue was writhing underneath her. Not until Debbie shouting Lou's name echoed in the room as she climaxed. Only then did Lou slowly remove her hand and wrap her arms around Debbie , burying her face in her long hair. "God, I love you. I love you so much. And I love saying it out loud."

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

50.8K 1.8K 22
"I'm gonna steal from Trump" "The only thing you can really steal is my heart, Debbie"
5K 135 10
(Pairing is Lou X Ox. Complete.) Perfect..was the most important thing for a doll like HIM. He had the looks, the smarts, the admirers. It was the sa...
3.2K 204 10
Special Agent Debbie Ocean isn't too happy when she finds out that a reckless, foulmouthed Australian cop named Lou Miller will be accompanying her i...
76.7K 3.7K 52
🚨 𝐍𝐨 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝. ⚠️ READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ⚠️ The kisses and the intoxicating touches linger like a sin - those sh...