πŒπŽπ“πŽπ‘π’ππŽπ‘π“ | JJK 🏁

By -kimtaesan

In which a mechanic who's always dreamed of driving her own car, sneaks into an illegal racing club, only to... More

| START |
| LAP 01 |
| LAP 02 |
| LAP 03 |
| LAP 04 |
| LAP 05 |
| LAP 06 |
| LAP 07 |
| LAP 08 |
| LAP 09 |
| LAP 10 |
| LAP 11 |
| LAP 12 |
| LAP 13 |
| LAP 14 |
| LAP 15 |
| SEASON 2 EXCLUSIVES |🏁
| LAP 16 |
| LAP 17 |
| LAP 18 |
| LAP 19 |
| LAP 20 |
| LAP 21 |
| LAP 22 |
| LAP 23 |
| LAP 24 |
| LAP 25 |
| LAP 26 |
| LAP 27 |
| LAP 28 |
| LAP 29 |
| LAP 30 |
| SEASON 3 EXCLUSIVES 🏁 |
| LAP 31 |
| LAP 33 |
| LAP 34 |
| LAP 35 |

| LAP 32 |

53K 1.8K 9.4K
By -kimtaesan

⋆★⋆
◢◤◢◤ LAP 32/45  ◢◤◢◤

💙🖤💙🖤💙
THANK U FOR 3.65M!
I really appreciate anyone who rereads this story, but to some... STOP. SPOILING. I've had to delete plenty of "rr" comments and its genuinely so demotivating. Spoiling is the most disrespectful thing you could do towards a writer's work so don't ruin things for others and if you catch someone else spoiling, please let me know on my message board where you found the comment. Also I've changed Agust's hair back to black & the color of the prison uniforms. That's all!
💙🖤💙

The following morning goes on as usual for those locked up in California State Prison. But for some, the sun couldn't have risen any slower. JK's vest cinches his waist with creases when he sits up on his single bed and tiredly slumps an elbow over each spread knee. No flashy chains embellishing his neck... No blunt between his fingers... Just four concrete walls and a police baton knocking against the rusted metal bars of his cell.

"JK. It's lunchtime. Up you get."

"You can't just slide the food in here like y'all used to?" He groans at the guard.

"This ain't a hotel. Come on, up. And be on your best behavior."

JK's morning hair slightly vines his rolling eyes as he stands up to roll an oversized shirt over his vest, concealing his godly abs with prison orange. The guard stands aside to open his cell before JK exits and follows him down the corridor.

It doesn't take long for muffled chatter to cloud JK's ears. The cafeteria is crowded with men. Intimidating, beefy, tattoo-drenched men in matching orange attire. Though their daunting appearances are diluted by the innocence of eating on little stools or standing in line to collect their trays of slop. The grungy beige walls hardly scream character, much like the harsh utility lights and long steel table rows. JK's upper lip curls up at the sight of the queue.

"Yeah fuck that, I ain't waiting in line. Where's Quavo at..."

"Ayo! Don't tell me my boy JK's here!"

JK immediately recognizes the distinctively deep voice that hollers from his side, his head turning and brows raising as his oldest friend smiles amongst his crew with apple-like cheeks. His build is insanely muscular with tattoos canvassing every inch of his bronze skin, while his hair remains a sharp faded buzz cut and a large star tattoo emblems his cheekbone.

JK beams as the two slap hands and share a manly embrace. "Well if it ain't Game. I didn't know you was still in here."

"Yeahhy they put me back in here just cause I shot a n*gga in the supermarket. It's not even like I killed him. I just popped his kneecaps. Who'd you shoot to get thrown back in here anyway?"

"Nobody, surprisingly. I did knock a cop's tooth out though."

Game's laughter exudes as much bass as his voice before he turns to his friends with a hand on JK's shoulder. "Y'all remember JK. This kid's like my little brother man. Taught him everything he knows. Last time we was locked up together you was what? 16?"

"Good times."

"Ayo sit down man. Smokey! Get my boy sum' to eat." Game exclaims. As if being welcomed home, the racer sits with a naturally calm demeanor that matches that of his longtime friend sitting opposite him.

"I see you're still running shit." JK grins.

"And I see you got a new neck tat. What's that, Chinese or 'sum?" His head lowers, "What's it say?"

"Tch, don't worry about that."

"Ah shit. Don't tell me that little redhead of yours tatted something else stupid while y'all was high."

"Nah, I ain't fucked with Kim in years. I gotta actual girlfriend now."

"You?" The Game's cheeks plump once again. "That's a good one. Quit playing with me."

"Iʼm not."

"Yeah right. You... Wait. You being serious? Damn. She must've put down one hell of a lap dance."

"Watch it. My girl ain't no stripper. She used to do mechanic work but now she's out here running her own customs shop in Santa Clarita."

Game leans back with an impressed smile. "So you got yourself a car girl. Ayo I'm happy for you man. You sound real proud of her."

"Yeah yeah." JK smiles in embarrassment. "Sucks that I can't talk to her while I'm in here though."

"Tch, man you know I Gotchu. Hold out yo hand."

The older nudges his chin suspiciously before tossing something under the table, which JK effortlessly catches with one hand without looking down. The racer furrows his brows from the slight metallic weight before briefly glancing down at the miniature Nokia in his palm.

"Now we're talking. And this ain't no butthole phone, right?"

"Butt phone?! What 'you take me for? I got one of the pigs to smuggle me one boutta' month ago. You can keep it."

"Thanks." He tucks it away. It's then that JK's lunch tray is lowered before him to host a delectable cuisine of potato wedges, baked beans, bread and prison stew. Just as he's about to dig in however, Game blocks his wrist.

"Hold awn. We gotta bless this food, know 'I'm saying?"

The whole table follows his lead in lowering her heads and closing their eyes. JK looks around before ultimately doing the same.

"Yo Lord, thank you for bringing our brother back to us man. Better to have him in here than out dying on the street. Lord, please bless this food and everyone at this table..."

The Game's spiritual affirmations slowly fade when another distant voice swipes JK's attention. He opens his eyes with screwed brows to notice someone entering the cafeteria with crew around him and an aura that instantly sends chills through the room. He sports stringy dark hair reminiscent of his own as well as paler skin, oversized attire, and a scar branding one eye.

"Amen." The table says in unison. Noticing JK's fixed stare, Game looks over his shoulder to notice Agust taking a seat at the table just behind and sparing JK a smug smirk.

"Oh yeah, I forgot y'all formed a gang thing after I got locked up. Don't sweat that n*gga man, he finna try get under your skin."

The older's words fail to distract JK. Instead, he glares at Agust who eventually looks up and rests both elbows on the table.

"If it ain't the leprechaun and his brute. I'm seeing a lot of green in this prison all of a sudden, but then again... I heard what happened to Gatti."

More eyes gravitate towards the two with guards even taking notice and gathering by the walls. Agust merely dabs his fork around his food.

"I only got 2 weeks left in here you know. Gives me a lot of options... Should I kill you in here? Or get out first and let my boys handle you while I run a train on that pretty girl of yours."

A loud CLANG grabs the attention of everyone in the room when JK clutches his metal fork and lunges over the table, the launch of his jump completely knocking his tray of food and screeching his chair. He does even get to land before security guards already grab and pin him down as well as any other Gatti member who had tried to jump in. Despite the light-blocking shadows playing out over his face, Agust continues to eat his potatoes without flinching or looking up at the mass detaining.

"Y'all better get off me!!"

"Pathetic. I bet you thought AD was gone with me in here, but we're back stronger. And thanks to J, we're taking your shit over."

"Oh like how your little partner snubbed your shit from right under your nose?" JK exclaims with a humourous beam that causes Agust's grin to fall.

"What?"

"They turned it into Hopeworld now! Ain't no more AD except the goons you got in here! Your own crew snubbed you!"

Everybody at the table slowly turns to Agust who watches the wall with a blank stare while JK's escorted out. The older clenches his fork with his veiny fist becoming more and more intensified until inevitably, he's bending the metal with just the press of his thumb...

◢◤◢◤ LATER ◢◤◢◤

My now black and emerald hair drapes over one shoulder as I make myself a baguette. Though even my littlest of actions are laced with paranoia and over-flowing thoughts. I never thought I'd be back in Gatti... To think just a few months ago I was completely done with it all, including JK, but now I'm more involved than anybody . I guess being his girlfriend doesn't come easy.

Thankfully my vibrating phone disrupts those anxious thoughts. Funny, it's an unknown number...

"Hello?"

"Baby, it's me. You hearing me okay?"

"JK?? How are you calling me without the prompt? Aren't you using the prison phones?"

"Nah. I got some friends in here that hooked me up. How's everything out there? Did you find AK?"

"Y-Yeah, J had him. He's outside playing right now. So what's going on? Are you coming or not?"

"Well... The judge gave me 6 years."

"6 YEARS?! SIX?! Are you kidding me? Why didn't you get a lawyer?!"

"And let that court's bitchasses give me somebody that's gonna make me look worse? I'd rather represent myself than use one of them."

"And look where you ended up. I would've gotten one for you!"

"She, it's fine."

"No it's not! You're too stubborn, that's your problem! What am I supposed to do for 6 years, JK? I'm practically in hiding out here!"

"So you mad at me now?"

"I have every right to be—!" My build-up of anger causes me to stop and release a deep breath. "Okay I'm not mad at you, I'm just... Frustrated. 6 years is a long time, JK. Especially when I miss you already. Can't I just bail you out?"

"I asked about that. The judge said they gotta refuse bail if they can't obtain the defendant's name, address, shit like that. I ain't got no birth certificate, no passport... Hell, I don't even paid taxes."

"I get it. No proof, no bail. Just... Let me know whatever you need to get out of there. I mean it. I can only hold Gatti down for so long on my own."

That, and I have to break the news to him about Big Joe...

"I got you. They're having visits this weekend. You should come down and see me."

"Sure."

"Why you still sound mad at me?" He grins.

"I'm not mad. You're just frustrating."

"Yeah yeah, miss you too baby. I gotta go, someone's coming."

The call flatlines shortly after that. I guess I shouldn't be too angry with him since he's trying, but the situation is extremely inconvenient. I just need him out here. Especially when he's got so many enemies here on the outside...

I take a bite out of my sandwich whilst approaching my coffee table and raising the picture frame J gifted me. We looked so innocent as kids: sporting braces, messy hair and baggy but colorful 90s fashion. It's insane to think how much things have changed. Though in a way, everything's finally starting to make sense...

The glossy picture frame mirrors my frown until I notice something suddenly sprouting behind me in the reflection. I instantly rotate to witness Chyna charging towards me, wielding a baseball bat between two fists and swinging an aim that just about misses my head.

"Come here bitch!" The picture frame shatters at our feet when I run and duck again with a pitchy scream. She takes another swing that only smashes into more vases and ornaments while I unintentionally send my back to the wall. There isn't much to grab, so I grasp my lampshade and block her next hit before using my pinned position to boot her in the stomach. Chyna stumbles back from my kick and crashes onto the glass coffee table, her weight sending the clean panel into a shattered sea of shards.

Immobilized by the bed of glass beneath her, I quickly drop the lampshade and run away when Nicki suddenly catches me from behind and locks an elbow around my neck. I can feel the air in my airways slimming. Growing narrow. The tightening position has me struggling against her hold with gritted teeth and a stomping foot.

"That car stunt was real cute Shego, I won't hold you. But you ain't got no n*gga to protect you no more."

Her tightening arm has me desperately punching her hip, but it's no use. My face swells and eyelids enclose within her lock when—

*BONG!*

Nicki's curvaceous silhouette suddenly falls to reveal Dad, standing there with a frying pan wielded in his palms and his shoulders bouncing breathlessly. I quickly grab my throat to gasp for air before glancing to him with the most relief in the world.

"Paps..."

"Just WHAT is going on?! I was on my way up here when I heard noises outside. Who are these girls and why were they attacking you?! I hate to be that parent but you better start explaining right now Shego."

My breaths gradually pace themselves beneath his scowl. I can see the fire in his eyes, but I know that's not from anger. Rather, fear. So with softened eyes, I look at Dad and air a sigh.

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

As a result of earlier's attempted cafeteria brawl, the prison has already allocated JK a 48-hour cell suspension as well as extended prison time. JK doesn't show much stress though. Like before, the racer sits with his back to the wall and one leg arched while boredly using a penny to scratch drawings of cars into the concrete floor.

He peers up however when a hand suddenly wraps itself around one of the cell bars, shifting the gridded shadows of light across the room. The hand isn't big and brown like Game's, but not scrawny like a guard's... Instead, this pale hand wears scuffs and scratches across the knuckles while the other remains tucked in his pocket. Agust maintains his signature cold stare whilst speaking in a low, grumbly tone.

"Suspended on your first day. Shocking."

JK glares at him up and down with screwed brows before returning his focus.

"That was cute, what you pulled earlier. But I think you forget I've been locked up in here 'almost a year. These cops are on my time. As for you, well... We all know how that turned out. Your temper makes it too easy."

"Yappa yappa yappa. Don't think I'm staying cooped in this cell. Your little mascot's out there thinking he's wiped out Gatti. The minute I get out of here, I'm putting a shell through him."

"And just how exactly do you plan to get out?"

Silence. Nothing but silence.

Agust contains his grin when pulling a cigarette from his pocket and nudging his head at a guard. The guard looks both ways before passing him a lighter, to which Agust shields his mouth with squinted eyes and a flickering thumb.

"Listen. I'm the one who taught J everything he knows. The kid's not stupid, he'll sniff you coming from a mile away." As if his next words had already stained his lips with disgust, Agust rolls his eyes and says;

"Lemme help you."

JK's entire body turns stiff as he glares back in offense. "And why would you help me?"

"Because I don't like my shit getting hijacked. That fruit loop went behind my back and stole everything from me. If anything, I hate traitors more than ops. I only got less than 2 weeks left... I get us out together, it's twice as likely that we whack J. Then we can go back to it being AD vs Gatti til' one of us kills the other. It'll be like none of this ever happened."

The raspiness of his voice is shuddering, and his stone expression alone is enough to send chills into anyone. But for JK, it feels mocking.

The younger stands and storms over with a scorching glare and two fists aggressively clenching the bars. Despite the proximity, Agust doesn't wince or smile. Rather, he watches JK's eyes dart back and forth while casually taking a slow pull of his cigarette.

"Let's get one him fucking straight. I'm not fooling for your bullshit and I don't need your help. The second I get outta here, I'm coming for you first."

Agust stands there for a moment with an almost soulless expression... Though that gaze quickly morphs into an amused smirk. Eventually, the older lets out a light scoff that causes smoke to trail his nostrils before he calmly walks away.

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

Unlike 30 minutes ago, my usually neat living room now sports a broken lampshade, shattered ornaments, sandwich components littering the carpet, glass showers and even a knocked-over TV... Paps and I calmly sit on the living room floor to analyze the trashed room around us with our backs to the wall and our hair sitting messily.

"So... Your cousin J only came back because he had a score to settle with JK."

"Yep."

"And he sent these young ladies here to hurt you."

"Mhm."

Dad arches one knee with the other leg extended while mine remain crossed. "It's always something with you kids... So what do we do?"

"Paps, you don't need to do anything. I'm gonna get you a ticket to San Jose or something."

"I'm not leaving you kids like this. You're family, you shouldn't be fighting. I-I'm sure J just needs a good talking to."

"It's no use. The J we've known was an act. Every little thing he's done or said here has been strategic and evil."

I can't help but let my eyes get glassy at the thought. I've been really good at suppressing my tears lately but in this moment, it's hard to disguise.

"I just wish JK were here with us. I still have to break the news to him that Big Joe died."

"Oh dear. Maybe you can tell him once he comes out?"

"JK got 6 years, Paps."

"Oh my."

"Exactly! I don't wanna have to tell him while he's in prison. That would be cruel. I don't know what to do."

"Well for one, stop crying." He cups my chin. "Stop thinking about JK for a minute and worry about yourself. He's all cozy in his cell but you? You're the one in danger out here. I understand how you're feeling Pumpkin, but I just wanna remind you to look after yourself above than anyone else. But no that matter what, I'll always be here to protect you as well. And I'll support whatever you choose to do."

His words earn a delicate smile as I lean into his side and rest my head on his shoulder. Dad doesn't hesitate to rub comforting circles into my arm before I inevitably ask,

"So... What do we do about them?"

We both nonchalantly face Nicki and Chyna who remain knocked out on the floor; Chyna's voluptuous silhouette crashed on her back while Nicki's pink wig practically engulfs her face. Paps awkwardly pouts his lips while still rubbing my shoulder.

"Uh...Drive them to the dumpsters?"

"The dumpsters? Is that a good idea?"

He hums and tilts his head once more before shrugging. "Eh, they'll be alright."

◢◤◢◤ NEXT DAY ◢◤◢◤

JK still remains confined to his cell following the whole lunchtime fiasco, though he's not alone. Today, Game sits on the other side of the gate amongst the hallway floor, parallel to JK's form as the two deal a pile of cards between the bars.

"I can't believe they got yo ass caged up in here."

JK sighs and deals out the first card. "Yeah but I don't really care. I like eating in here better anyway. I just need a blunt man. Weed... Lean... Hell I'll even settle for a cigarette. Something."

Game excudes more deep laughter. "I'll let Smokey know. He might have something for you. Ayo I saw Agust standing here earlier. What was y'all talking about?"

"Hmph. He offered to help me get outta here, some bullshit."

"What? You know you can't trust that n*gga for shit. He'll probably make your case worse."

"I know. But I do need to get outta here soon. This is the first time I've been locked out where I actually wanna leave."

"Look, Imma be real with you... I can't do much but I know somebody who can. Look over there."

JK peers up to his left following Game's gaze. In the distance stands a female guard with long dark hair and what appears to be Hispanic decent. Her figure is subtly curvaceous, contained by a loose guard uniform but a fitted belt...

"You see that guard? She's real chill, but man is she a freak. She can switch out your papers. You know, forge you a birth certificate. That way they got something on record to grant your bail. One of my boys put it down on her back in March and he was outta this joint in 3 days. I bet she ain't had no good dick all week..."

The guard stands there chatting to her colleague with two arms folded over her busty chest. Game faces JK and cocks a brow despite the younger still watching her.

"You know what you gotta do right?"

JK watches the guard a little longer before redirecting his focus to his cards. "Nah. I can't. I gotta girl back home, remember?"

"And you think that girl's gone' be standing outside waiting for yo ass 6+ years from now? Let's be realistic. She's either gonna give up on you while you in here, or cheat. So what's the big deal if you do it first?"

"Shego knows not to do that."

"You never know with these females man. Who's to say she ain't secretly help her cousin out too?"

JK licks his lips to contain his irritation.

"If it's so easy, how comes you ain't fucked your way outta here yet?"

"Oh I've fucked her plenty but I only ask for little shit like weed and Sour Patch Kids. Never to get outta here."

"Why not?"

"Why? I love it here! All my brothers are in one place. I ain't gotta reason to leave. But you, you got shit on the line. Look, it's up to you. Be loyal and waste yo time locked up in here single, or do what you gotta do with that guard and explain to yo girl when you outta here by the end of the week."

JK's lips twist in thought. He looks up at the guards once more before abruptly standing.

"What's her name?"

"Officer Muñoz. Or Selena."

"Selena!"

The guard instantly looks over to notice JK curling two fingers at her. To Game's pleasant surprise, he watches as she approaches the two with smacking gum. She looks even prettier up close, her glazed chocolate lipgloss accentuating her siren eyes as she looks the racer up and down.

"Well if it ain't the new boy." She says with an accent as thick as her ass. JK looks her down too, a soft smirk playing on his lips before he licks them.

"I ain't new baby, I been here before. And I sure ain't no boy. Where you from?"

"Colombia."

"Mm," He nods. Once again, JK curls a finger. Officer Muñoz grins before leaning in close, her hair acting as a curtain to JK's moving lips as he whispers;

"You do something for me, I'll do something for you. And I know what I got for you, Mami."

Officer Muñoz can't help but bite her lip at his raspiness. "I'm listening."

JK continues to whisper sweet nothing with their sharp jaws angled correspondingly and his hand discretely trailing her thigh. After mere seconds, she grins and whispers back before trailing her gaze down his frame and walking off. Game instantly stands with a proud smile.

"What' you say?"

"I told her I need some documents for my bail. She's gonna take me to one of their offices tomorrow night. I didn't like doing that though. It felt weird."

"You gotta do what you gotta do man. Ain't no point in staying loyal to a girl who probably won't even wait for you. But hey! You're on the right track! Let me know how it goes tomorrow."

Despite the congratulatory pat on his shoulder, JK can't help but mirror Game's grin with a guilty, scrunch up frown...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 5K 38
his suppose to kidnapped me little did he know I already kidnapped his heart. They captured my limp body, forcefully tied me up, put a tape over my...
95K 3.7K 24
Kim Taehyung, a young and pretty man, accidentally damages, a wealthy Jeon Jungkook's car. To compensate, Tae offers to work with him but ends up d...
272K 10.2K 25
" I saw her as the droplets touched her skin, her soaked clothes showing her perfect curves, and I tried to stop myself " ___________________________...
10.8K 470 14
[ Book 2 ] Loving the monsters always ends badly for the humans. It's a rule...... -_-_-_-_-_-_- "You choose your death when you choose my mate! Were...