Unexpected Guests [DISCONTINU...

By Glare_love_anime129

Boboiboy met new people that look like him. Will he find out why? Or will he be clueless? read to find out! E... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Boboiboy Birthday Special
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Author's Note
Chapter 7
Author note
Short(or long) stories (incorrect quotes)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Sneak peak
Chapter 11

Chapter 8

415 22 12
By Glare_love_anime129

(●'◡'●)ノ hope you like the last chapter and I don't know what else to say so bye!

Warning:

-Bad grammar

-OOC

-short story

-bad explanations

-bad story
__________________________________________________________________

Little did they know, the cool trio are recording this and planned to show it to Boboiboy with their phone that they got from absolutely no where.

"Hai, finally finished cleaning." Taufan yawned.

"I think we did a pretty good job." Blaze smiled.

"That's only because of Mama Gempa!" Duri cheered.

"Heh, it's because we worked together, Duri." Gempa motherly smiled.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Hehe, this is perfect for Boboiboy." Solar smirked.

"Where did you get that thing?" Ais asked.

"Don't know, the author-" "SHUSH" "I-i mean I just found it somewhere."

Awkward Silence

"Okay.......Then.." Ais stared with dotted eyes. "But I didn't expect you to be a part of this.." He turned his head to look at Halilintar.

"Uh, only because it was interesting." He said with a blush.

"Oh, really~?" Solar chimed in to tease Halilintar.

"S-shut up you lightbulb!"

"Why should I, tsundere pikachu?"

"Oh goodness gracious, not this again." Ais face palm "I'm going to sleep."

As Solar and Halilintar kept fighting, a voice, loud voice stopped them.

"BE QUIET!"

Both of them frozed from their place and recognized that voice. It was Mama Gempa.

Gempa walked towards them with a 'smile'. "I did say if you cause more trouble then I'll throw you out of here."

Both of them gulped and prayed before they died.

"MamaGem! The cookies are out of the oven!" Duri happily said.

"What, that fast?"

"It is a spaceship."

"Okay, I'll go and check it." Gempa took one more glare at them and walk off

'Phew, saved.'

========================================================

"Answer the question. How do you even know what earthlings look like, huh?"

"...it's personal stuff." Haily responded.

"It's okay, you can tell us anytime you want." Boboiboy comforted.

"Hey, can we please take a break!? My legs are dying!" Gopal complained.

"No, we need to find moonbot ASAP!" Ying yelled.

"Huhu, why me..?"

"I'll try to look from above again." Yaya float up and fly around the forest. After a few minutes,

"See anything!?" Fang asked from below.

"No, nothing."

"Okay, I'll help. Shadow falcon!" Fang got on top of the falcon and search for anything like clues.

"Eh, this is pointless." Gopal looked back and did not pay attention to where he was walking to.

*press

There was a giant hammer coming at Gopal's way.

"Huh?" He looked in front. "AHHHHHH! COTTON CANDY TRANSFORMATION!"

The hammer turned into cotton candy and hit Gopal and made him covered in cotton candy.

"Aduh, my heart almost have a heart attack."

"Where did that come from?" Boboiboy ran up to Gopal.

"How am I supposed to know!? And you're more worried about that than your best friend!?" Gopal comically cried.

"Eh.." Boboiboy sweat dropped.

"Can I get rid of him?" Haily said with a bit of annoyance in her voice.

"Hmph, painful but delicious.." He continued eating the cotton candy.

(Got this from the comic)

"I heard a pressing sound. Maybe you stepped on a trigger?" Boboiboy shrugged. "*cries comically* Why am I the unlucky person????!"

"I guess life just hate you." Haily putted salt to the wound.

"Why meeeee!?"

With Fang and Yaya

"Hm, this is weird.." Fang commented.

"Eh, what's weird?"

"It's just..we know that he's still here but there's no clues or any trace from him."

Yaya thought for a moment, "Yea, that is pretty weird...."

Fang spotted something. "Hey, what is that?" He lowered down a little so he could get a closer look. "A.....crown?"

"Huh?" Yaya saw Fang and flew to him. "Woah, why is this here?"

Fang turned to Yaya. "This might be the first clue that we found. Let's go back to the others."

Yaya took the crown and both of them flew back.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Uh, why is Gopal crying?" Yaya sweat dropped. "Many things happened." Haily sigh.

"Oh, Fang found this crown in the middle of nowhere." Yaya showed them the crown.

"Hey, that looks familiar..."

"Hm? What do you mean, Boboiboy?"

Haily stood there, shocked.

"Wait! Remember that queen we thought that was Haily's mother we just met!?" Ying exclaimed.

"You're right!" Gopal surprised face.

"We gotta hurry!" Haily snatched the crown. "Sorry but I'll be carrying this."

"We should call commander Kokochi!" Ying tried to call but there's no signal. "Eh, huh?"

Fang tried next but it also didn't work.

Everyone tried, even Boboiboy.

"Argh, the atmosphere might've caused your watch thingys to stop working." Haily said.

"How does that works?" Gopal questionly asked.

"I'll explain later. Is there another way for you to call your commander or something?"

"Let's go back to the ship." Fang suggested

"Hey! I don't want to spend another hour of walking!" Gopal complained.

"Ochabot, can you teleport us back to the ship?"

"Can do!"

"I forgot that you even existed." Haily said. (Don't worry Haily, you're not the only one)

"That was a bit rude but here I go. Teleportation power!" As he commanded, a portal apeared and everyone got to the portal.

After they got teleported

"Wow, that was cool." Haily said as she putted her hand on top of Ochabot.

"What's even cooler is that the spaceship is all mighty clean!" Boboiboy looked at the ship with sparklely eyes.

"I'm surprised that captain Papa would even clean an centimeter of dust." Ying smiled.

"But where even is he?" Fang looked out.

"HAHHHHHHHHH!"

"Eh"

"THANK GOD OF JUSTICE! THERE WAS A FIRE IN THE SHIP AND JUSTICE WAS ABOUT TO DIE BUT A MIRACLE HAPPENED AND I DIDN'T!" He shouted at the top of his lungs.

"Calm down, wait, A FIRE?" Fang was shocked. How could a fire get in this ship that has ultra security. Or... Someone might be inside the ship.

"I'll investigate." Fang walked off.

"I'm coming too!" Boboiboy followed Fang from behind.

"Hehe, things are according to plan.." three people smiled.
__________________________________________________________________
TO BE CONTINUED...

Sorry that this took like really long to make and I even said I'll make it longer but I didn't. As I was writing the story, I found out that Ochabot didn't get any screen time. So sorry for that too.

I also forgot to say that Haily is NrSuhailyAnisa because she asked to be a part of my story. This is what she'll look like

Hope you guys like the drawing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 656 12
Hey guysssssss!! Chubby is back after a loooong time! With another crazy oneshot! Hope you all will enjoy and kindly vote and comment naa!! Warning...
2.9K 234 8
Boboiboy and his friends were on they're way to planet gardenia. Boboiboy decided to take a nap before arriving. He woke up and saw a women in front...
6.6K 263 10
What happen when your single mom/dad suddenly tell you that they are going to get married with someone you don't know? How will you react? read this...