Crossing Book Seventy: My Can...

By pinqu_

穿书七零:我的炮灰丈夫十项全能 作者:静似骄阳 Not my Story More

Intro
Chapter 1 - 10
Chapter 11 - 20
Chapter 21 - 30
Chapter 31 - 40
Chapter 41 - 50
Chapter 51 - 60
Chapter 61 - 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140
Chapter 141 - 150
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 161 - 170
Chapter 171 - 180
Chapter 181 - 190
Chapter 191 - 200
Chapter 201 - 210
Chapter 211 - 220
Chapter 221 - 230
Chapter 231 - 240
Chapter 241 - 250
Chapter 251 - 260
Chapter 261 - 270
Chapter 271 - 280
Chapter 281 - 290
Chapter 291 - 300
Chapter 301 - 310
Chapter 311 - 320
Chapter 321 - 330
Chapter 331 - 340
Chapter 341 - 350
Chapter 351 - 360
Chapter 361 - 370
Chapter 371 - 380
Chapter 381 - 390
Chapter 391 - 400
Chapter 401 - 410
Chapter 411 - 420
Chapter 421 - 430
Chapter 431 - 440
Chapter 441 - 450
Chapter 451 - 460
Chapter 461 - 470
Chapter 471 - 480
Chapter 481 - 490
Chapter 491 - 500
Chapter 501 - 510
Chapter 511 - 520
Chapter 521 - 530
Chapter 531 - 540
Chapter 541 - 550
Chapter 551 - 560
Chapter 561 - 570
Chapter 571 - 580
Chapter 581 - 590
Chapter 591 - 600
Chapter 601 - 610
Chapter 611 - 620
Chapter 631 - 640
Chapter 641 - 650
Chapter 651 - 660
Chapter 661 - 670
Chapter 671 - 680
Chapter 681 - 690
Chapter 691 - 700
Chapter 701 - 704

Chapter 621 - 630

896 15 0
By pinqu_

ꨄChapter 621 Master Zhong is on fire

    Qi Xiao acted quickly, and not long after he got the call, he contacted the TV station.

    And he is also a big spender, he bought more broadcasting time than Lu Xia's company, and even the content of the commercial shooting was specially written by a professional screenwriter.

    In short, after his electrical appliance commercial was broadcast, his Zhengxiao electrical appliances became popular again without accident.

    Now he has stores in many cities across the country, but they are not franchises, they are opened by himself. Although this is a bit troublesome, the profits are all his own.

    So for a while, there was an endless stream of customers from all stores, and everyone believed that those who could be on TV must be of good quality, and they all believed in their stores.

    As a result, sales in the store surged for a while, and the factory became busy.

    Qi Xiao is also busy and happy.

    After Lu Xia heard about it, she knew that their dividends would increase again this year.

    Of course, these are things for later.

    After a busy period of time, Lu Xia's company is now on the right track.

    Of course, the expansion speed is still very fast, and the factory has expanded several times.

    Even in order to keep up with the sales of products, the company's employees have implemented two shifts a day. .If

    it weren't for the machine still needing to rest, I wish I could work 24 hours a day.

    But this product will be enough.

    Ye Lin has already discussed with Lu Xia about buying another machine.

    Besides the products, the company is currently the hottest one is Master Zhong. With the broadcast of the advertisement, everyone who knows her knows her.

    Her family also saw it, and when relatives and friends knew that she was on TV, they all felt very honored.

    Many people even know that she is so powerful now, and even introduce her to someone.

    Master Zhong couldn't laugh or cry when he saw it.

    She didn't expect that at her age, someone would introduce her to someone, and they were all in good condition, and some of them were even more than ten years younger than her.

    But she rejected them all.

    She has already said that she will not look for it again, and now she wants to take her son and family and raise her grandson well.

    Lu Xia and Ye Lin also heard about this and found it quite funny.

    But seeing Master Zhong's smile every day, I know that she doesn't think her "fame" is troublesome, but rather happy.

    They were relieved.

    However, Master Zhong's "fire" is more than that.

    After the advertisement was aired, some directors came to the door, with the purpose of finding Master Zhong to make a TV series.

    It is said that there is a role of mother, which is especially suitable for her.

    Master Zhong refused several times, but the director never gave up, and came to the door every day, hoping that she would change her mind.

    But Master Zhong really didn't intend to shoot.

    In her words, she is not a professional actor, and she doesn't know how to shoot. What if the filming is not good?

    If she had been a few years younger, or before that time, maybe she would have gone.

    But she is not short of money now, at such an advanced age, there is no need to bother.

    After a few days of persuasion by the director team, seeing that she was unmoved, they could only give up in disappointment.

    Of course, when they first came, they knew that the possibility was unlikely. After all, they thought she was just an ordinary employee before they came, but after they came, they realized that she was also the boss, and she must be making a lot of money. They probably didn't want to suffer from filming.

    It's just that I still had the mentality of giving it a try. Now that I know the result, although I am disappointed, I am also prepared.

    After they left, the employees felt sorry for Master Zhong, thinking that she had lost a chance to be a star.

    Lu Xia can understand, after all, Master Zhong is not young, he should be very satisfied with the current state, and probably doesn't want to change.

    ...

ꨄChapter 622 Mercedes-Benz

    The holiday passed quickly. After school started, Lu Xia went to work in the morning and found a car parked under the teaching building.

    Not a common jeep in China.

    It's an imported Mercedes-Benz!

    Even Lu Xia, who doesn't know much about cars, can recognize this sign.

    So can you buy a Mercedes-Benz in this day and age?

    Probably not cheap.

    Mr. Jiang's family deserves to be in business.

    Really loud.

    Well, Lu Xia has already guessed who owns this car. It is estimated that other than Mr. Jiang, the rest of the school should not be able to buy such a good car.

    But Teacher Jiang is not in the car at the moment, probably in the office.

    After Lu Xia went in, she saw Teacher Jiang chatting with everyone in the office.

    He was talking about foreign universities, which are very different from domestic education.

    Foreign universities will pay more attention to extracurricular activities and encourage independent learning.

    But in China, students learn what teachers teach.

    Differs greatly.

    After hearing this, the teacher in the office explained: "The domestic college entrance examination has just resumed for a few years, and students may also need a period of adaptation, and they will get better and better after that." Teacher Jiang nodded, "Yes, before I came back,

    I Hearing what my grandfather said about the situation in China, I was quite scared at first, but I didn’t expect to find that many situations in China no longer exist after returning to China, at least there are toilets in the bathroom.” The other teachers laughed when they heard this

    .

    Some ill-intentioned teachers teased him, "Mr. Jiang can go to the countryside to live for a few days if you have nothing to do, and he will definitely look at you with admiration." After hearing this,

    Teacher Jiang asked curiously: "What's the matter? What's there in the countryside? Is the scenery different?"

    Other teachers Hearing this, he laughed, "It's not the same, it's quite different! Teacher Jiang will know when he's gone."

    Teacher Jiang didn't see that they were joking, and after listening to it, he really nodded and said: "That's okay, I'll go and have a look when I have a chance!" When

    Teacher Li heard that he took it seriously, he quickly explained: "Don't listen to their nonsense, There is nothing in the countryside, and the dry toilets you are afraid of are used, and there is no scenery, nothing to see." "

    Really?" Teacher Jiang was quite disappointed after hearing that.

    "Okay then, I'll go to other places during the winter vacation. I heard about it when I was a child and studied ancient poetry. There are many beautiful scenery and beautiful places in China! I really want to see

    that 'flying down three thousand feet' It’s a spectacular scene of the Milky Way Falling in the Nine Heavens!" "

    That's true, China is so big and has so many scenery, you can take a good look at it." "

    Yes!" Teacher Jiang nodded, expressing his anticipation.

    ...

    Soon, the day's work is over.

    After get off work, everyone went downstairs together. Others were very curious when they heard that Mr. Jiang came by car. Teacher Jiang

    explained embarrassingly: "Our family bought a house in the suburbs after we came back. It is a bit far from the school. I lived there for a family reunion yesterday. I was afraid that I would not be able to go to work in the morning, so I drove here. Yes."

    The others didn't say anything after hearing this, but they also knew in their hearts that the conditions of Mr. Jiang's family should not be so good.

    At that moment, a few teachers thought carefully and asked, "Mr. Jiang is in such good condition, do you have a partner?"

    "Is the target a girlfriend?" Teacher Jiang shook his head honestly. The friend broke up, not yet!"

    The teacher who asked the question became interested immediately after hearing what he said. "Then how about I introduce one to you? I have a niece, who is 18 years old this year. She is studying in a technical secondary school teacher's school. She will be a teacher after graduation. She looks good and has a good personality. I think you are quite suitable."

ꨄChapter 623

    Teacher Jiang probably didn't expect her to introduce someone so directly, so she waved her hand and refused: "No... no, I'm already 25 years old, then... she's too young!" Another teacher on the side followed suit

    : "Yeah, your niece is not suitable, she hasn't worked yet, and she is young, so she is not suitable for Teacher Jiang.

    I think my niece is not bad. She is working as a nurse in the Erqi Hospital now. She has a calm personality and is more suitable for Teacher Jiang."

    She said As soon as I said it, the teacher at the beginning was unwilling.

    "What do you mean my niece is still young, 18 years old is not too young, and she can get married within two months, and she is still a technical secondary school graduate. Your niece should have graduated from high school, right? The education is much worse than our teacher Jiang. It doesn't look right."

    "What's wrong with graduating happily? My niece has also received professional training after working, and she can do better than those who graduated from college now. Besides, Mr. Jiang is not a snobby person at first glance, my niece is even better! "

    Come on!"

    The other teacher opened his mouth to say something again after hearing what she said.

    At this time, seeing that the two teachers were about to quarrel in order to introduce him to someone, Teacher Jiang was a little at a loss.

    Looking at others for help.     It was the other teachers who saw what they said was not good at school ,

    and persuaded them: "I told you to stop talking, Mr. Jiang came back from abroad, and they all pay attention to free love over there, so they probably wouldn't like blind dates."

Hearing this, he nodded quickly, "Yes! I like free love, so I don't need introductions, thank you two teachers, but I really don't need it! I don't want to find a girlfriend now!" Seeing that the master had already spoken, the two teachers could only call a truce

    .

    Lu Xia saw that Mr. Jiang was still secretly wiping his sweat, and secretly laughed in his heart, this is really a sweet potato.

    No wonder others care about it.

    However, although Mr. Jiang never drove to the school after that, the previous time was seen by many people, and it quickly spread in the school.

    Slowly, even Teacher Jiang's family background spread.

    For a while, Teacher Jiang became the favorite of the whole school.

    There are quite a few people who want to introduce him, and there are also some single female teachers who like to come to the English Department to join in the fun.

    In Lu Xia's office, there were many more people coming and going.

    Even Teacher Li joked with her: "Recently, there are a lot of single female teachers who come to me. To be honest, sometimes I don't know when I met so many people. In other words, if something really happens to these

    people after they come, that's fine. , the key is to stare at Mr. Jiang after sitting down, or ask about Mr. Jiang.

    Really, my friend in name has been ignored just like that.”

    Lu Xia laughed when she heard this, “Fortunately, I am in other I don't know any acquaintances."

    As a result, as soon as she said that, someone came to look for her in the afternoon.

    Lu was a little puzzled when he saw this shy girl.

    Who is this person? She doesn't know it either!

    In the end, the girl took the initiative to introduce: "Hello Lu Xia, my name is Ma Jing, I am a classmate of Jiang Junmo's class next door, and he is in the same class as him. After graduation, I will work in the school's logistics." Lu Xia nodded after listening, it turned out

    that It's Jiang Junmo's classmate.

    He hurriedly greeted: "Please sit down!"

    Ma Jing sat down embarrassedly, and then explained: "I came to you mainly to let you inform Jiang about something. Our school will hold an architectural model exhibition next week. I will invite the outstanding seniors from the past to come back, I don’t know if Jiang has the time.”

ꨄChapter 624 Rejecting the Invitation

    Lu Xia was surprised when he heard this, "He has only graduated for more than a year, and he has made no achievements. He is an excellent senior?"

    Ma Jing blushed and glanced at Teacher Jiang next to her, and then explained stutteringly: "Well, Classmate Jiang has always been excellent in school, if he can come, the students should be very happy."

    Looking at her actions, Lu Xia knew that she probably made an excuse at random.

    But he didn't expose it, just followed: "Okay, then I will tell him when I go back, but I don't know if he has time." After hearing this,

    Ma Jing hurriedly said: "It doesn't matter if you can't come, classmate Jiang is now We all understand."

    Lu Xia smiled, seeing that she didn't want to leave after she finished talking, so she talked to her casually for a while.

    However, she guessed that this person's thoughts were not with her, and she had been paying attention to Teacher Jiang.

    However, Teacher Jiang was as attracted by the book, and kept ignoring her.

    In the end, Ma Jing saw that she really had nothing to say to Lu Xia, so she could only leave with regret.

    After she leaves.

    Lu Xia glanced at Mr. Jiang, who was still pretending to be reading, and hadn't turned a page for a long time, and said, "Thanks to you, I now have "friends" who come to my door." After hearing this, Mr. Jiang put down the book and sighed

    . He took a deep breath and said, "I've just said that I just lost my relationship and I don't want to find a girlfriend right now. Why don't you believe me?" Of course, your

    conditions are too good, and everyone doesn't want to give up.

    But Lu Xia didn't say that, just said, "Mr. Jiang is probably too good!"

    After hearing this, Teacher Jiang shook his head helplessly, sighed again, and then looked up at the sun at a 45-degree angle, looking too good is also troublesome His appearance made people want to beat him up.

    Thinking of this, Lu Xia smiled and shook her head,

    not thinking about him anymore.

    After returning home from get off work at night, she told Jiang Junmo what happened today.

    Finally asked: "Do you know this Ma Jing?"

    Jiang Junmo thought about it carefully and then shook his head, "I don't have much impression of the students in the next class. The boys may know the names, but the girls don't remember them, but if you see someone I will probably recognize it."

    Lu Xia guessed the same.

    "Then do you plan to go to the event she mentioned?"

    Jiang Junmo shook his head, "No, they invite excellent seniors, what am I, probably like you said, she wants to find one of you Excuse."

    Lu Xia hugged his arm and said: "Don't say that, our family Momo is also very good, since she came forward to find you on behalf of the department, it means that she didn't make the decision." Jiang

    Junmo Nodded, "I know, but I don't think I'm capable enough, and it won't be too late to go back after I have made achievements."

    Lu Xia nodded, without further persuasion, and then asked: "Didn't you say that you were talking to me recently?" Project? How's it going?"

    Hearing her ask about this, Jiang Junmo said: "I was just about to tell you that my project design has come to an end, and I'm in a hurry to get it. I'm busy, and after the design is finished, I still have to go to the construction site and the project, so I definitely don't have much time to take care of my family." After hearing this,

    Lu Xia immediately said: "It's okay, you go and do your work, there are me and my grandson at home What about my aunt. And Kangkang is very sensible now, knowing that he has helped take care of my younger siblings, and now I feel much more at ease."

    Jiang Junmo laughed when he heard this.

    "If you think the little ones are disobedient, ask Kangkang to take care of them, and those few listen to him."

    Lu gave him a blank look after hearing this, "Yes, the children listen to you and Kangkang, but they don't Listen to me, I don’t have any majesty as a mother!"

    "Why?"

    Hearing what she said, Jiang Junmo hurriedly said: "Don't look at them as small, in fact, those few who are the most sensitive to people's faces know how you are at home. I care about money to please you every day, and you are not really angry with them usually, if you are really angry, do you think they are afraid?".

    Lu Xia also knew this was the case. A few smart ones were the best at looking at people's faces and trying to please them. Whenever they made a mistake, they would be pitiful, which made Lu Xia reluctant to get angry.

    Really, she has so many minds at such a young age, and she can't control her to death.

    But she just can't get angry, it's all done by herself.

    Of course, most of them are still sensible, so she turned a blind eye to those naughty ones.

    Anyway, my father and brother are in charge.

ꨄChapter 625 Teacher Jiang's Rumors

    In the next few days, Jiang Junmo was really busy as he said.

    I leave early and return late every day, and sometimes I just sleep in the unit when it’s too late after work.

    Lu Xia also tried her best to handle the family affairs well, trying not to bother him.

    Here in the school, Mr. Jiang continued to maintain his good girl relationship.

    Even the students know it.

    That day, when Lu Xia was leaving get out of class, she heard Zhao Mingchao come over and quietly ask her about Teacher Jiang.

    Lu Xia laughed and said, "What? Are you students still gossip about Teacher?"

    Zhao Mingchao quickly shook his head, "No, everyone has heard about Teacher Jiang, but recently someone saw Teacher Jiang driving to Mr. Classmate Shuping went back to school and didn't know what was going on, and there were a lot of rumors in the class, so I wanted to ask Teacher Lu if he knew about it." Lu Xia's expression became

    serious when she heard this, what is the situation, how did Teacher Jiang talk to her? Yu Shuping got together?

    So he hurriedly called Zhao Mingchao to the office for further questioning.

    It was already noon now, and the other teachers probably went to eat, and she was alone in the office, so she didn't have any scruples.

    After Zhao Mingchao arrived, he explained to her in detail: "On the weekend, I heard that Teacher Jiang drove classmate Yu back to school, and was seen by the class at that time. Someone asked classmate Yu what was going on,

    so The classmate blushed and hesitated to explain clearly, anyway, everyone had a lot of guesses in the end."

    Probably a bad guess?

    Lu Xia felt bad when she heard this, but she didn't say much to him, she just told him not to spread the word, and planned to ask Mr. Jiang what was going on later, so she let him go.

    During the lunch break, Teacher Jiang returned to the office.

    Lu Xia quietly asked him when he was fine.

    "Mr. Jiang, I heard that you got very close to a female student in our class recently?"

    "Huh? What female classmate?" Teacher Jiang was quite confused after hearing this.

    Seeing this, Lu Xia glanced at him unexpectedly, didn't it just happen last weekend? How did you forget it so quickly?

    So I told him clearly that it was he who sent Yu Shuping back to school.

    Teacher Jiang suddenly realized.

    "Ah! You said her! She is your student? That's quite a coincidence!"

    Seeing that he remembered, Lu Xia hurriedly asked, "What's going on? Why did Teacher Jiang have an intersection with classmate Yu?"

    Teacher Jiang didn't hide it either: "I went to the hospital to get medicine for my father that day, and when I was about to leave after taking it, I was stopped by someone. It was the classmate Yu you mentioned. She said that she was a student of Peking University and had just finished taking medicine

    . She was not feeling well after the operation, so I asked if I could help her to send her back to school.

    I saw that she was pale and pitiful, and she was a student of Peking University, so I sent her back.

    What’s wrong? How did you know about this? "

    After hearing this, Lu Xia opened her mouth, not knowing what to say.

    So is the process really that simple?

    Then why does Zhao Mingchao mean that there are a lot of bad things being said now.

    Lu Xia didn't know how to tell him. After all, in Teacher Jiang's eyes, this kind of relationship between men and women is normal. He grew up abroad and was more open than in China. He must think that as a teacher, it's okay for him to send female students back to school. .

    Even, according to foreign habits, he may have done other actions that he considers to be a gentleman, such as getting out of the car first, then going around to the co-pilot, carefully covering the roof with his hand, opening the door to help her get out of the car, etc. of.

    It's just that these actions are likely to represent an unusual relationship in China.

ꨄChapter 626 Simple

    But Lu Xia didn't say much to him, and just explained euphemistically: "It may be that other people who saw you misunderstood your relationship. In China, the relationship between men and women is still more distant than abroad.".

    Teacher Jiang understood a little, and asked in disbelief: "But, I'm just a teacher sending students off!" Lu

    Xia nodded, "Although you think so, people who don't know will probably think too much! Teacher Jiang

    frowned when she heard this, "This is really...not so, by the way, I remember that female classmate said that she seems to be married?" "

    Huh? She also told you these things?" Lu Xia was surprised.

    "Yeah, I forgot if you didn't tell me. She said a lot in the car, what she said was an arranged marriage, her husband was very controlling about her, and she didn't even worry about her going to school. I was quite surprised, I didn't expect that there are arranged marriages in China, she is too pitiful!" After     hearing this, Lu Xia didn't know what to say, and finally just explained: "Student Yu Shuping's matter is not as simple as you think, She and her husband are not simply arranged marriages."     "What's going on?"     Lu Xia saw that he was curious, and was afraid that he would do something else to sympathize with Yu Shuping, so she could only explain it to her. The ins and outs.     Finally said: "She can go to college thanks to her husband, so she is not poor, but lucky. Although her husband has no education, he treats her very well." Teacher Jiang frowned after hearing this, "I can't     imagine How can there be parents who want to sell their children."     Lu Xia responded: "In some remote areas, this kind of thing often happens, patriarchy is also very common, you will know after watching more."     Teacher Jiang was silent for a moment, and finally sighed He took a deep breath, "According to what you said, what classmate Yu and I said were all lies? Hey, I thought she was very pitiful, and asked her to come to me if she had something to do in the future. I didn't expect that she was lying to me!"

    Lu Xia laughed when she saw him like this, but she didn't expect that Mr. Jiang was quite simple, and others would believe a few words. Fortunately, he didn't do business with this character, otherwise he would suffer a lot.

    Finally, I suggested: "Leave these things alone in the future. You are not her teacher, she has a counselor, and it is not your turn to be responsible." Don't let the thankless work affect you in the end

    .

    Of course, Lu Xia didn't say the last sentence.

    Teacher Jiang nodded after listening, "I see, I will think about it carefully next time."

    Seeing that he listened, Lu Xia was relieved.

    But thinking of the rumors Zhao Mingchao said, Lu Xia still planned to talk to the monitor. After all, it would not be good for this to spread, and it would easily affect Teacher Jiang.

    So I went to talk to him when the first get out of class was over in the afternoon.

    The squad leader frowned again after hearing this, "Okay, I know about this, Mr. Lu, don't worry, I will talk to my classmates later, and I won't let them spread the matter." Lu Xia

    nodded "The monitor is bothering you. The main reason is that Mr. Jiang just arrived this semester. He doesn't know much about the domestic situation and is easy to be used." The

    monitor nodded seriously, "I understand."

    Lu Xia saw that he was interested, so he didn't say any more explain.

    Afterwards, I observed carefully, and I was relieved that no students discussed this matter again.

    The director gave Teacher Jiang to her to take care of her. She didn't want him to have an accident.

    Later, she also secretly asked Zhao Mingchao, and Zhao Mingchao also explained that the counselor told them what happened, and everyone knows it now, so there is no more nonsense.

    Lu Xia breathed a sigh of relief after hearing this.

ꨄChapter 627 Abortion

    After this incident, Lu Xia's impression of Shuping became even worse.

    After all, if she hadn't hesitated and refused to explain clearly, these things would not have happened in the future.

    Really, there are too many eyes!

    Fortunately, the last storm stopped before it happened.

    Lu Xia was very happy at first, but she didn't expect that there would be a follow-up to this matter.

    After school at noon that day, when Lu Xia and other teachers went downstairs to eat, they saw people surrounded downstairs.

    Taking a closer look, it turned out that someone was crying.

    A few teachers were curious when they saw it, so they went over to watch the excitement.

    Unexpectedly, he saw an acquaintance.

    The protagonist surrounded in the middle is Yu Shuping, who has caused Lu Xia a headache recently. Right now, there is a man squatting opposite her, crying heartbreakingly.

    At this time, Yu Shuping was full of irritability. If the person opposite hadn't held her hand, she would have walked away.

    But seeing more and more people here, the expression on her face became more and more ugly.

    In the end, I couldn't take it anymore, and shouted to the man opposite: "Cry, cry, why are you crying? Do you want me to be famous in the whole school? Are you going or not?" But the man didn't seem to hear her words,

    still continue to cry.

    In the end, Yu Shuping didn't want to waste any more and wanted to break free, but the man refused to let her go, and held her tightly, and finally the two of them tugged.

    At this time, the squad leader came over.

    As a counselor, when he saw that the students in his class were surrounded by people, he went over and called them away.

    Yu Shuping looked very bad when she saw the counselor, but the man seemed to recognize the monitor and agreed to leave with him.

    When they left, the crowd dispersed.

    Because I came down late and didn't see what happened, everyone was very curious.

    Although Lu Xia guessed the man's identity, she was curious about what happened.

    At this time, I saw Zhao Mingchao approaching, I guess he knew it, so I hurriedly waved him over and asked him if he knew what was going on.

    Zhao Mingchao didn't hide anything, and directly told them what happened.

    It turned out that Yu Shuping was pregnant some time ago. Her husband was very happy when he found out, and sent food to school every day.

    But Yu Shuping still ate the food delivered, but went to the hospital secretly to have an abortion last weekend.

    Her husband didn't know that when the child was still there, he would continue to bring her food this new week without missing a meal.

    She also accepted it as a matter of course.

    Or her roommates couldn't see it, they knew she was going to have an abortion.

    So when his husband came over today, he told him about it.

    When her husband found out, he couldn't accept it and cried downstairs.

    Then there was the scene they saw next.

    Lu Xia and the others were quite upset when they heard this.

    The other teachers didn't know much about Yu Shuping's situation. They just felt that she decided to have an abortion on her own without telling her husband, which was not good.

    And Lu Xia, who knew the details, didn't know what to say.

    I just feel so pitiful for her husband.

    At this time, she also suddenly remembered the time Teacher Jiang sent Yu Shuping back, probably because she had just had an abortion.

    Hey, how cruel!

    She just didn't know what her husband was going to do after this time.

    Are you still going to continue with her?

    But soon she knew the result of this matter.

    It was the squad leader who took the initiative to tell her.

    It should be said that he came to her to complain, and at the same time, he probably knew that she knew more about this matter, so he told her the follow-up of the matter.

    <.

ꨄChapter 628 Divorced

    Yu Shuping and her husband finally divorced.

    This time it was her husband who mentioned it. In his words, they have been married for so many years, starting with Shuping not letting him touch him. He knew she was unwilling, so he treated her better and wanted her to see his devotion.

    For so many years, he gave up almost everything for her, and spent all the money he earned on her.

    After finally having this child, just when he thought his hard work had finally paid off, he realized that he was overthinking everything.

    Yu Shuping has always looked down on him, before and now, and it will not change in the future.

    Since she is so cruel that she can even abandon her child, it proves that she really can't keep warm.

    He decided to give up and give her back her freedom.

    The class monitor didn't try to persuade him any more. He was just a counselor, not the Women's Federation. After all, this was the student's own business.

    So the two directly went through the divorce procedure.

    Yu Shuping didn't miss her at all, and her husband's heart was ashamed, but he still gave her all the money he had when he left.

    That's how it was cut off.

    Lu Xia felt a little sad when he heard that.

    Yu Shuping's husband is really good to her, but she doesn't know what will happen to her after losing such a good man.

    But these are none of her business.

    I thought it would finally come to an end this time.

    As a result, when I was going to work one morning, I saw Yu Shuping stopping Teacher Jiang under the teaching building, not knowing what she was talking about.

    Teacher Jiang also replied a few words, and then looked at Yu Shuping's expression, which seemed a little disappointed.

    Seeing her again, he turned around and ran away.

    Seeing this, Lu Xia was puzzled.

    He quickly caught up with Teacher Jiang and asked, "What happened just now? What did Yu Shuping ask you for?"

    Teacher Jiang also looked puzzled when he saw her.

    "Is she Yu's classmate from before? I really didn't see it.

    When she saw me, she said she was divorced. I was a little confused. I didn't know why she said this to me.

    So I asked: 'Who are you? What does divorce have to do with me', and then she left disappointed."

    Lu Xia was stunned when she heard this, and finally couldn't hold back her "puh-bah" laugh, and her previous worries disappeared in an instant.

    This is really, Mr. Jiang's mouth is too bad! Just say you don't know me! This is really solved in one sentence! .But

    now she had to say that she saw what Yu Shuping meant.

    So in order to prevent Mr. Jiang from not paying attention to what happened before, I said to him directly: "I guess Yu Shuping may have taken a fancy to you. You should pay attention to it. It may be nothing abroad, but in China, everyone still pays more attention to it." Teacher-student relationship.

    Teacher-student relationship is absolutely not allowed!

    In this day and age, this name is very ugly. If you don’t want to be talked about when you go out in the future, you should pay more attention in the future.”

    Teacher Jiang was surprised when he heard this, “ What, you said she fell in love with me? Does she know me?" "

    Didn't you send her back?"

    "No... no, isn't it just me, a teacher, who takes care of the students? It's because of this that she Think about it?"

    Lu Xia shook her head, "I guess you are too good to be targeted by others, I advise you to take what I said to heart in the future. You may not know that after

    you sent her back to school last time There have been bad things, and I asked their counselor to explain it to you so that the rumors did not spread, so pay more attention in the future."

ꨄChapter 629 Something Happened in Kindergarten

    "What? What happened last time? But last time I didn't do anything, I just sent her back to school!" "Just because you didn't do anything

    , doesn't mean others don't do anything. This is a chance for others to do something!"

    Teacher Jiang was thoughtful after hearing this, he just didn't think about it before, but he wasn't stupid.

    After listening to Lu Xia's words now, after thinking about it, it may be that classmate Yu did something behind the scenes to make others misunderstand their relationship.

    Thinking of this, Teacher Jiang's complexion suddenly became very bad.

    Didn't it mean that domestic people are quite reserved? How could someone be so thoughtful!

    And it was the first time I saw a little girl spreading rumors by herself.

    Really, too self-loving!

    Thinking of this, Mr. Jiang said to Lu Xia with a serious expression: "Mr. Lu, thank you for reminding me, and what happened before, thank you very much!" Lu Xia waved her hand, "It's okay, the

    director asked me to take care of you, I'm also afraid that you won't adapt , just be more careful in the future."

    Teacher Jiang nodded and didn't say any more.

    But after that, Yu Shuping approached him several times under the pretext of having something to do, but he refused all of them, and she also avoided her when she was seen at school.

    After a few times, Yu Shuping may also know that there is no game, and she slowly gave up.

    This matter has been completely resolved here.

    Lu Xia stopped paying attention. The learning atmosphere in the class is very good recently. The translation students I found in the class before did a good job. The magazine office was also very satisfied after receiving the tasks they completed. It is said that we can cooperate for a long time.

    Lu Xia told them the news, and they were very happy when they found out.

    The other students were even more envious when they saw it, but they also knew that their level was not as good, so they had to study harder and hoped that there would be opportunities in the future.

    Everything was on the right track at school, but something went wrong at home.

    On this day, Lu Xia had no class in the afternoon, so she decided to relax in the office and prepare for the lesson, but she didn't expect to receive a call from home suddenly, it was from Aunt Sun.

    Lu Xia was taken aback when she received it, thinking that something had happened, after all, Aunt Sun rarely called her.

    As a result, after receiving the call, I heard an anxious voice coming from the microphone.

    "Xiao Lu, go to An'an's school to have a look. Just now their teacher called home and said that they had a fight at school and they seemed to be injured."

    Lu Xia subconsciously tightened her hands when she heard this. , and asked in a trembling voice: "Injured? Where is the injury? Is it serious?"

    But Aunt Sun couldn't tell clearly, and the teacher probably didn't elaborate.

    After Lu Xia hung up the phone, she couldn't stay any longer, she just talked to the teacher in the office and left.

    These university teachers are actually relatively free, and it’s okay to leave work directly when there is no class, so there is no need to ask for leave.

    After Lu Xia left the school, he went directly to the military kindergarten by car.

    Yes, several little ones have bid farewell to the previous nursery this year and have entered kindergarten.

    Regarding the choice of kindergarten, Lu Xia originally wanted them to find one near home, or go to the kindergarten in her and Jiang Junmo's unit.

    As a result, Grandpa Jiang told them a lesson when he found out.

    It means that Kangkang is in the kindergarten in the military region, and there should be no gap between the other children. After all, the kindergarten in the military region will definitely be better than other places in terms of equipment and teachers.

ꨄChapter 630 Fighting

    Lu Xia agreed after thinking about it, and she didn't want to wait for the children to grow up and complain about their partiality.

    It's just that picking up and dropping off children every day has become a problem.

    She and Jiang Junmo got off work a little late. Although she could leave early when she occasionally had no classes, she couldn't guarantee that she would leave on time every day.

    So the transportation has to be left to Aunt Sun.

    Lu Xia was afraid that it would be difficult for her to take the three children out, so she finally got her a rope to tie the children when she went out, so that no matter how they ran, they could be watched.

    Aunt Sun tried it a few times and found it to be good, so she decided on it for the time being.

    However, Lu Xia thought that the child was getting older, and it might still be inconvenient to go to and from school in the future. Did she have to consider buying a car?

    But buying a car now is still a bit too high-profile, let's wait and see.

    ...

    Lu Xia arrived at the kindergarten in the military region by car. After filling out the visitor registration with the guard, he went to the teacher's office.

    When they arrived, they found that there were quite a few people in the office at the moment, and Grandpa Jiang was also here.

    Seeing this, Lu Xia was surprised, and hurried over to ask, "Grandpa, why are you here?"

    Grandpa Jiang nodded to her and explained: "The teacher in the kindergarten called you, and Xiao Sun told her that you were all at work, and the teacher would Call me."

    Lu Xia guessed it would be like this, and felt a little sorry.

    In the past, Kangkang's affairs were almost handled by the old man, but he didn't expect to have to bother him when it came to the three younger ones.

    But Grandpa Jiang seemed quite willing.

    When Lu Xia came, she found that they had already dealt with it.

    It was also at this time that she also knew that the other group of people were the parents of the children who fought with An An and the others.

    But at the moment, both sides are quite reasonable, and they didn't meet the legendary bear parent.

    Everyone was very polite when they saw it, and they didn't say what happened to the child after the fight. It seems that nothing happened.

    It's just that she hasn't seen the child until now, so she is still a little worried.

    Grandpa Jiang probably knew that she would be anxious, and had already told her that the children were fine, and they were thinking about it in the next room at the moment, and Lu Xia was relieved after hearing this.

    Then I chatted with the teacher here again, and I also knew what happened.

    It turned out that a few little guys saw a little fat guy bullying someone in class today, and immediately turned into a man of justice, went up and beat him up.

    The little fat man couldn't beat the three of them by himself, so he cried immediately, and then ran out to find his "big brother", a kid in the big class.

    This "big brother" is also very loyal, and he directly called several people.

    Originally, the children in the big class were two years older than them, and there were so many of them.

    Seeing that the triplets couldn't beat them, they ran away in a hurry, and then went to Baba to tell the teacher.

    Finally, the teacher called the parents.

    ...

    Lu Xia didn't know what to say after hearing this.

    Co-authoring everything is showing off!

    It works!

    After hearing the ins and outs, she was really itchy with anger.

    After talking with other parents, the parent of the child who was bullied before kept thanking her.

    Lu Xia's face was almost frozen with laughter, and it was finally over.

    Only now did she have a chance to see the child.

    When I opened the door of the office next door, I wondered if the younger ones had heard the sound in advance, and they were all standing obediently against the wall right now. ..Seeing

    that it was Lu Xia who opened the door, the fourth child's eyes were filled with tears, and he said aggrievedly: "Mom!"

    But Lu Xia didn't look at her either.

    First, she took a closer look at the children and found that there were no obvious injuries on her body, so she was relieved.

    Looking at the other children, except for a little fat man with a slight injury on his face, everything else is fine.

    Only then did he breathe a sigh of relief, and took them out of the school with a cold face.

    After separating from Grandpa Jiang, he went straight home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 532 15
⥄ᴠᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ/ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ ᴀᴜ ⥄sᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇ ᴀᴜ "i dont care about you!!' "as if i do, fuck you huang renjun!" with these being her last few words to him, she stormed...
3.2M 185K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
35K 363 23
Short Title : SWSMH Alternate Title : 七零之悍妇当家 Status : Completed Author : 桃花露 Source : MTLNovel Novel Summary Lin Lan woke up and transmigrated into...
1.6M 95.8K 39
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...