Chapter 481 - 490

ꨄChapter 481 Teaching Ye Lin to Make Up

    He promised Ye Nan's cousin Ye Lin to learn makeup before, but Ye Nan told her cousin Ye Lin on the weekend.

    Ye Lin was so happy that she couldn't wait any longer and arrived at Lu Xia's house the next day.

    However, he was blocked outside the compound and did not come in.

    Lu Xia received a call from the guard and led her in.

    It might be the first time she came to this kind of place, Ye Lin was very curious, but also a little nervous, she didn't dare to look left and right, and walked cautiously.

    Seeing this, Lu Xia tried to talk to her to make her relax.

    "How did you want to learn makeup?"

    Hearing her ask this, Ye Lin's eyes lit up instantly.

    "I like good-looking people. When I was a child, I was envious of those beautiful women in pictorials. When I grew up, because I didn't study well and couldn't find a job, I wanted to learn makeup. After learning makeup, I can help others look beautiful. It

    's a pity that there is no school that teaches makeup. Later, I found a person who specializes in makeup for brides. I spent money to learn it for a while, and you know what it looks like after learning..." Lu Xia laughed when she heard her words

    , It seems that she really likes makeup.

    "That's all right, you can learn from me, but the ugly words come first, I don't know much." "

    It's okay, it's good if you are willing to teach me, I can pay for the tuition."

    Lu Xia shook her head, " There is no tuition fee, I can learn it easily without any skills.”

    But this is someone else’s craft, Ye Lin wants to say something, but seeing where Lu Xia lives, she also knows that she is not short of money, so she can only Hold back, plan to pay her elsewhere in the future.

    Lu Xia didn't know what she was thinking.

    After arriving home, there was no one in the house at the moment. Grandpa Jiang took Kangkang to visit. Jiang Junmo went to school with his classmates to continue sorting out the design drawings. The three children just drank milk and were coaxed to sleep by the nanny, so this There was no one in the living room for a while.

    Lu Xia taught her in the living room.

    Ye Lin brought a complete set of cosmetics, so Lu Xia didn't need to prepare them herself.

    So she took a mirror and started teaching directly.

    "Let's start by applying makeup to ourselves. To

    make up, you must first know what kind of makeup is suitable for you and what you want to look like. You must know that the essence of makeup is to enlarge your beautiful parts and cover up your bad parts. Only in this way can you change your appearance." It is too fake and too rigid.

    So the first thing to do when applying makeup is to observe the face shape and the advantages and disadvantages of the whole face."

    Ye Lin looked at herself in the mirror, frowning, feeling a little confused.

    Lu Xia also looked at her, smiled and said: "You may have been looking at yourself for a long time, and you are too familiar with your appearance, so you haven't paid much attention to it, so let me ask you this, what do you think is the most beautiful face on your face?" , which one is the most dissatisfied?"