Chapter 161 - 170

ꨄChapter 161 Grandma

    After arriving home, Lu Xia rubbed the jade pendant with her hands, her whole body was warm and moist. She had never touched jade before, but this one felt like the warm jade mentioned in the book, so it was probably very precious.

    So he asked Jiang Junmo, "What are you going to do with this?"

    Jiang Junmo saw that she was playing with her hands all the time, thinking she liked it, he pursed his lips, thought for a while and said, "I also have a few dollars at home, if you like it, I will come back later. Take out the capital for you, keep this for now, and return it to your sister-in-law later."

    Lu Xia understood what he meant, and immediately rolled her eyes, "What do you mean? I can still keep it for myself What's the matter? Don't worry, I don't care about just such a jade pendant!"

    Jiang Junmo immediately came over to apologize when she heard her say that, "I'm sorry, I was wrong, I shouldn't have misunderstood Xia Xia, Xia Xia, please forgive me?"

    Lu Xia looked at him Although he apologized, but there was a smile in his eyes, so he knew he was not worried. He could see that she was pretending to be angry, so he hummed and said, "I will forgive you this time, and don't treat me as petty as I thought. , I can’t understand your intentions, don’t you just want them to have more confidence in collecting things in the future, okay, as you go, you will know how to anger me.” Jiang Junmo laughed immediately after hearing this, “Xia Xia

    said Yes, Xia Xia is too smart, I misunderstood Xia Xia."

    Lu Xia rolled her eyes again after hearing this, and muttered, "Sycophant!"

    Then she suddenly thought of Jiang Junmo's words just now, "You said your family Also? Is it your grandma’s dowry?”

    Jiang Junmo shook his head, “It was left by my mother. Her ancestors were also in business during the Republic of China. Later, because of the war, the factory closed down, and the grandparents sold off the remaining property. , went abroad with his son and daughter, and my grandfather was a son of a concubine, and he was not pleasing, so he gave some money to stay in the country.

    But my grandfather is not in good health and has no business skills. After marrying a wife I have been living on my old food, but later my old food is almost enough, only a small courtyard in the capital and a few things are left.     Later, his body couldn’t hold on, and he passed away. After he left, my grandma and my mother lived quite well. It was tough until my mother joined the army and met my father.

    But I didn't expect that she married my father and went there after having five children.

    And after my grandma lost her only daughter, she didn't live long due to heartache. She also passed away when I was five years old. Before she left, she left her small courtyard and things to me. "

    This is the first time Lu Xia has heard him talk about his grandmother's house. Now that he hears that there is no one in his grandmother's house, he can't help feeling a little distressed.

    Walked over and took his hand.

    Seeing this, Jiang Junmo smiled and said: "It's okay, I'm not sad, in fact, I don't have much impression of grandma, but I heard from my sisters that she is a very good person, an old lady with small feet, because she misses us These grandchildren always walk around half of the capital city slowly to see us.

    In the past, they specially planted fruit trees in the yard, and in autumn they would pick them off and bring them to us to eat."

    After listening to Lu Xia, she held her hands His hand tightened as she sensed the sadness in his tone.