Chapter 291 - 300

ꨄChapter 291 Reading with Everyone

    But a few days later, after hearing about the difficulty of buying books and the role of "Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry Self-study Series", Sun Shengnan came to Lu Xia again.

    I want to take out this set of books and share them with everyone.

    "Are you sure?" Lu Xia looked at her and asked.

    Sun Shengnan nodded, "I'm sure, having been so many educated youths, I know how rare this opportunity is. I don't want everyone to miss the opportunity because they don't have any books to read."

    Lu Xia nodded after hearing this, even if she didn't come , she was also thinking about whether to take out a set of books and give them to the educated youth.

    But now this book is too rare, she has given Sun Shengnan a set before, and it is no longer suitable to take out another set.

    At this moment, after Sun Shengnan brought it up, Lu Xia thought about it, "That's fine, then I can get this set to the educated youth point, and you can watch it together."

    Seeing her agreement, Sun Shengnan smiled, "Great! Actually, I Having read it for so long in advance is already a good idea, and there are so many volumes in this book, everyone can read it in turn."

    Lu Xia thought so too, and asked Sun Shengnan to keep secret that she had read it in advance.

    Sun Shengnan nodded and agreed. Everyone just learned about the resumption of the college entrance examination. If others knew that Lu Xia had already guessed it in advance and had been reviewing for so long, it was hard to guarantee that others would not be jealous and think too much.

    "Don't worry, I won't say anything."

    After discussing with Jiang Junmo, Lu Xia took out this set of books for everyone to study together on the grounds that Jiang's family sent them over.

    Just recently, the Jiang family knew that they were going to study, so they sent a lot of packages. Although most of them were nutritional products, the others didn't know what was inside.

    When Jiang Junmo took the book to the educated youth point, the educated youth were very excited.

    It turned out to be a complete set of "Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry Self-study from Books"!

    I heard that even many people in the city can't buy this book now, but I didn't expect that their educated youth shop would have a set!

    Jiang Junmo explained the source of the book, and said that his family found it specially for him, and he is willing to read it with everyone. There are a total of 17 volumes in this set. He and Lu Xia read one volume first, and put the rest in the educated youth point. Everyone Take turns watching.

    There are no educated youths who are unwilling. Who can be unwilling to such a good thing, and they are very grateful to Jiang Junmo.

    Even people in the village who wanted to take the college entrance examination came to read the book after hearing about it.

    Sun Shengnan and Liu Jun have been reviewing with everyone at the educated youth spot since then.

    A few days later, Gu Xiangnan's family also sent him a set, and he shared it with everyone and read it together. In this way, the book is enough, and everyone's review progress will hardly be delayed.

    So the educated youths studied harder.

    At this time, Lu Xia thought that besides the set that the educated youth ordered and the set they had reviewed before, she still had two sets of books in her hand, so she discussed with Jiang Junmo whether to sell it or not. sell some money.