Crossing Book Seventy: My Can...

By pinqu_

穿书七零:我的炮灰丈夫十项全能 作者:静似骄阳 Not my Story More

Intro
Chapter 1 - 10
Chapter 11 - 20
Chapter 21 - 30
Chapter 31 - 40
Chapter 41 - 50
Chapter 51 - 60
Chapter 61 - 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140
Chapter 141 - 150
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 161 - 170
Chapter 171 - 180
Chapter 181 - 190
Chapter 191 - 200
Chapter 201 - 210
Chapter 211 - 220
Chapter 221 - 230
Chapter 231 - 240
Chapter 241 - 250
Chapter 251 - 260
Chapter 261 - 270
Chapter 271 - 280
Chapter 281 - 290
Chapter 291 - 300
Chapter 301 - 310
Chapter 311 - 320
Chapter 321 - 330
Chapter 331 - 340
Chapter 341 - 350
Chapter 351 - 360
Chapter 361 - 370
Chapter 371 - 380
Chapter 381 - 390
Chapter 391 - 400
Chapter 401 - 410
Chapter 411 - 420
Chapter 421 - 430
Chapter 431 - 440
Chapter 441 - 450
Chapter 451 - 460
Chapter 461 - 470
Chapter 471 - 480
Chapter 481 - 490
Chapter 491 - 500
Chapter 501 - 510
Chapter 511 - 520
Chapter 521 - 530
Chapter 531 - 540
Chapter 541 - 550
Chapter 551 - 560
Chapter 571 - 580
Chapter 581 - 590
Chapter 591 - 600
Chapter 601 - 610
Chapter 611 - 620
Chapter 621 - 630
Chapter 631 - 640
Chapter 641 - 650
Chapter 651 - 660
Chapter 661 - 670
Chapter 671 - 680
Chapter 681 - 690
Chapter 691 - 700
Chapter 701 - 704

Chapter 561 - 570

1.1K 18 4
By pinqu_

ꨄChapter 561

    After he left, Lu Xia looked at Jiang Junmo in surprise again.

    He asked: "What's the matter?"

    Jiang Junmo sighed and said: "I just think it's a pity that you don't do business, and sometimes I even wonder if you want to do business very much, otherwise you wouldn't know the country so well Various policies."

    Lu Xia laughed when she heard it, she didn't understand it, it's not because she read too many novels in her previous life, and eight out of ten of those heroines traveled to the ages in the novels to kill the Quartet by doing business, the development path It's the same, but she remembered it all, and then subconsciously said it.

    As for the policy, she really didn't pay attention all the time.

    But I can't say it straight now, I just shook my head and said: "Forget it, it's too tiring and too busy to do business, it's not suitable for me, I'd better be my university teacher honestly, it's great, the work is easy and painful. People respect you."

    Jiang Junmo smiled, "Understood, you just want to lie down and make money."

    "That's right!" Lu Xia nodded and admitted.

    Jiang Junmo also knew what she was thinking, so he smiled and said nothing more.

    Soon at the end of August, Kang Kang moved to the small courtyard just after returning from summer vacation, and Lu Xia was going to report to Beijing University.

    Of course, their teachers can't start school with the students, they have to go a few days in advance.

    So on the day of reporting, Lu Xia got up early to pack up, and changed into a slightly more mature dress, a white shirt, a long black skirt, and small leather shoes on her feet.

    Take care of it and go out the door.

    Well, because she was afraid of being late on the first day, she didn't ride a bicycle, but took the bus.

    When you arrive, go straight to the school file reception office.

    Once you have registered, you will be officially registered.

    After the registration was over, Lu Xia went to the English Department and found the head of the department.

    The head of the department is very happy about her arrival.

    "Lu Xia, right? I've heard that there is a student with outstanding abilities in all aspects in the first batch of college students. It seems that our school has another talent!" After hearing this, Lu Xia said modestly: "The

    director has won the award, I still have a lot to learn."

    Seeing her modesty, the director nodded secretly, and after welcoming her arrival, began to assign her courses for this semester.

    This semester, the number of students enrolled in the school has increased, and the number of classes required has also increased, but the teachers' courses have also been redistributed.

    In the past, Lu Xia and the others were teachers of professional courses from freshman to senior year.

    Now it has been changed, and those who teach freshmen only teach freshmen, so that some professors don't have to teach from scratch, and some of them are overqualified.

    And because Lu Xia just graduated, she would definitely not give it to her junior and senior students, so the current task is to teach English classes in the first and third English major classes.

    This semester, there is an extra class in the freshman year. Although there are not professional classes every day, the three classes also have nine classes a week, with an average of two classes per day. They are all big classes and the tasks are heavy.

    But Lu Xia didn't feel scared, but looked forward to it.

    But according to the director, it was easy for her to come here just now, and when she got used to it, she might have to take elective courses next year, Lu Xia made it clear.

    Then I talked about her salary, which she already knew when she reported for duty.

    Because she is a college student, her salary is higher than others just after graduation. She has more than 50, which is quite a lot for an ordinary family. Although Lu Xia is not short of money, she is still very happy.

    But her current title is only a teaching assistant, and she only hopes to be promoted as soon as possible, and her salary will be better when she becomes a professor.

ꨄChapter 562 First Day at Work

    After talking to the director, Lu Xia was taken to the office by him.

    There are already many teachers in the office at this moment.

    The director came in and introduced to everyone: "This is our new colleague, Comrade Lu Xia, I hope everyone welcomes you."

    As soon as the voice fell, the teacher in the office said: "We all know each other, the director does not need to introduce."

    Lu Xia went there At first glance, it was Mr. Liu who taught her Western history before, and smiled at her.

    The director laughed and said, "Okay, you guys will get to know each other better, and you will be colleagues in the future. If Lu Xia doesn't understand anything about teaching, just ask them." "Okay, thank you,

    director."

    After the director left , Lu Xia greeted other teachers, almost all of them were her former teachers, and now they are colleagues, it feels quite amazing.

    Then I heard Teacher Li say: "You sit here!"

    Seeing her pointing at the seat opposite her, Lu Xia sat down without any hesitation.

    Afterwards, Teacher Li asked her about her tasks for this semester. It was not surprising to know that she was teaching a freshman, so she just lent her her previous lesson plans.

    Lu Xia immediately expressed her gratitude, and after asking, she found out that Teacher Li has only taught juniors and seniors since this semester.

    After that, Lu Xia spent the whole morning looking at the lesson plans in the office, and then thought about sorting out her teaching methods. It suddenly occurred to her that she hadn't seen the monitor who also stayed in school. ..asked

    Teacher Li, and Teacher Li said: "He should be in the office of your former counselor."

    Lu Xia understood, it seems that he should have become a counselor, and their future development direction is different .

    At noon, I went to the school's staff cafeteria with Mr. Li and the others. The taste was better than that of the student cafeteria. Of course, the price was also a bit more expensive, but fortunately they had subsidies.

    After she came back, she went to find the class monitor. After all, she was a former classmate, so she had to say hello.

    When I arrived, the previous counselor was there, but I greeted her and left.

    Afterwards, Lu Xia sat down and chatted with the monitor, and learned that he would be the counselor for this year's freshmen, and also knew that Lu Xia would teach them English.

    Both found it strange.

    I also heard him talking about the recent situation. The monitor's family is not from the capital city. After successfully staying in school this time, he took his wife and children over during the summer vacation. Now they have settled down and the children have found a school.

    After Lu Xia asked, he found out that his oldest child was already in junior high school. Also, the monitor is 33, so it is normal for children to be so old.

    After the two chatted about their work for a while, Lu Xia went back to the office to prepare lessons.

    When I got off work in the evening, I took the car back home.

    Knowing that it was her first day at work, Jiang Junmo was even more nervous than her, so he asked her when he came back, "How is it, can you adapt to work on the first day?"

    Lu Xia smiled and said: "There is nothing wrong with it. It’s the former teacher, and they all know each other, besides, the students haven’t started school yet, and I haven’t attended class, so I’m just preparing lessons in the office.” Hearing what she said,

    Jiang Junmo breathed a sigh of relief, “That’s good.”

    Lu Xia saw him Laughing like this, he didn't talk about it anymore, but asked: "Is Kangkang going to start school? Are you ready?" "

    There is nothing to prepare. Let's take him to report together when the time comes,"

    Lu Xia nodded , "What do you plan to do for the other three nurseries? Are they the nurseries for our unit?"

    Lu Xia's Beijing University and Jiang Junmo's Design Institute both have nurseries, but they are a little far away from where they live.

ꨄChapter 563

    After listening to her, Jiang Junmo thought for a while and said: "There is also a nursery at the entrance of our alley, which is run by the community. I went to see it when I came back, and it felt pretty good. The children nearby are all there. I think it's better to Let’s try sending them there first, it’s convenient to pick them up and back, and we’ll talk about it when they go to kindergarten.”

    Lu Xia thought for a while and nodded, “That’s it, otherwise it’s not convenient to take a few children out every day. "

    Since the decision was made, Lu Xia didn't delay, and went to the nursery after work the next day to inquire about it, and at the same time observed their environment.

    Although it is run by the community, the nursery is very clean, and the teachers who take care of it seem gentle and patient.

    Seeing this, Lu Xia was quite satisfied, and immediately made an agreement with the person in charge, and paid the money, planning to send the three little ones over the next day.

    Otherwise, they would not be here, and the child would be grown up, running around every day, and Aunt Sun would be very tired to take care of it by herself.

    The little ones are very happy to know that they will be able to go to nursery soon.

    Because they have long envied that their elder brother can go to school every day.

    For them, school is about being able to hang out.

    So the little guys jumped up and down excitedly.

    In the end, after being happy, he started acting like a demon again, insisting on making trouble for Lu Xia to prepare schoolbags for them.

    Lu Xia didn't agree, they didn't even have any books, what schoolbags do they want?

    As a result, they cried and quarreled and just didn't let go.

    Kangkang felt a little distressed when he saw it, so he suggested, "Why don't you give them the old one I used before?" He started

    elementary school when school started, and Lu Xia bought him a new schoolbag a few days ago, and the old one was Put it there and don't need it.

    Lu Xia shook her head when she heard this, "You only have that one, give it to someone, and you will definitely not do it if you give it to the other two."

    Kangkang heard the same thing, frowning, not knowing what to do.

    Seeing this, Lu Xia could only compromise: "Okay, don't worry about this matter, just stay up late tonight and make them a schoolbag."

    After saying that, she went back to the house and found some cloth.

    Let Jiang Junmo and Aunt Sun help cut it.

    In fact, it is not difficult to make a schoolbag, and they are still young, and they don't need much cloth, but Lu Xia's craftsmanship is not good. Although Jiang Junmo and Aunt Sun have taught her how to do it, the finished product is still criticized by the children. disgusted.

    What Jiang Junmo and Aunt Sun did was snatched away by the third and fourth.

    The remaining second child looked anxiously at the neat schoolbags in their hands, then at the crumpled schoolbag made by Lu Xia, opened his mouth, and looked at his father.

    In the end, I heard Jiang Junmo say seriously: "Your mother spent a whole night making you a schoolbag, do you have to thank your mother?" The

    second child looked at the schoolbag again, then at Lu Xia, and finally almost cried , I had no choice but to put my schoolbag on my back, and said aggrievedly: "Thank you, mom."

    Lu Xia's begging for perfection made Lu Xia feel quite uncomfortable, hey, this kid is just too naive, always being bullied by his younger siblings.

    It's also because of her poor craftsmanship, leaving him an ugly face.

    As a result, Jiang Junmo quietly called the second child into the house when he saw him, and when he came out, the second child smiled happily.

    Then he touched Lu Xia's bag like a baby, and he couldn't like it like that.

    Lu Xia was surprised when she saw it. After returning to the house at night, she curiously asked Jiang Junmo what he had said to him, but Jiang Junmo only said two words.

    "Secret."

    Lu Xia gave him an angry look.

    "Hmph"

    Then I didn't bother to ask.

ꨄChapter 564 Children's First Day in Nursery

    It may be that the children were too excited the night before, went to bed late, and couldn't get up the next morning.

    Aunt Sun went in and yelled several times, but they didn't want to get up.

    Seeing that the time was almost up, it was Lu Xia who went in and shouted, "I won't send you to school if you don't get up again!"

    A few kids who stayed in bed finally got up.

    After packing them all up, Lu Xia sent the curious little ones to the nursery.

    The nursery staff already knew that three new children, or triplets, would be arriving today, so they waited outside early.

    Now, after seeing a few delicate-looking little guys, I like it even more.

    But Lu Xia still vaccinated them in advance.

    "These little ones in my family are very naughty, which makes the teacher bother. If they are disobedient, you can tell me, and I will educate them when you go back at night." The little ones are too delicate, and she is afraid that the teacher will not be able to control them

    .

    As a result, the teacher smiled and said: "Don't worry, there are many naughty children in the nursery, we will take good care of them."

    Lu Xia was relieved after hearing this.

    However, after sending the child in, I was still a little worried. I thought about it all day, and hurried home after get off work.

    At this time, the children had been picked up by Aunt Sun.

    After returning home, Lu Xia saw that the children were fine, and they were still playing in the yard, so she asked Aunt Sun, "How are they today? Did the nursery say they are still obedient?" "Very good, the nursery teacher praised them for being sensible

    , They also said that they are polite at such a young age, they can even help coax other children when they cry!" Aunt Sun said with a smile.

    Lu Xia was surprised when she heard that, was she really talking about her own child? They are so sensible?

    Lu Xia didn't quite believe it. After thinking about it, she walked up to the children who were playing the wall-building game and asked, "How do you guys feel about going to the nursery today? Is it fun?"

    The second child looked up at her, and said in a loud voice: "It's fun!"

    Lu Xia nodded and looked at the other two, "What about you?"

    The third child sighed, thought for a while and said: "It's fun, isn't it?"

    Lu Xia raised her eyebrows after hearing this, what does this slightly vicissitudes tone mean?

    Then he looked at the fourth child again, but the fourth child directly frowned and said, "It's too noisy!"

    "Huh? You mean the children there are too noisy?"

    "Well, keep crying!"

    Lu Xia was silent after hearing this, " So what did you do today?"

    "Play football!"

    "Catch chickens!"

    "Recite ancient poems!"

    Lu Xia nodded after hearing this, so their lives were quite rich this day.

    "Can you recite ancient poems?"

    "I will, I will!" The fourth child raised his hand and said.

    "Okay, then you can recite it to your mother."

    "Goose, goose, cluck!"

    "...Huh? No more?" Lu Xia was surprised, is this a poem? Not a jingle?

    Then I heard the third child say, "Goose goose, the neck can sing!"

    Lu Xia "..." fell silent.

    Well, she knew which poem it was.

    But since it was their first day of school, Lu didn't say anything, and then looked at the second child. ..

    "Brothers and sisters know everything, can you recite it?"

    The second child smiled at her after hearing this, and then didn't speak.

    Lu Xia understood, so she just didn't learn it.

    He patted him on the shoulder and comforted him: "It's okay, it's only the first day, just remember it a few times."

    The second child smiled at her again, and said, "Mom, the ball!"

    "Huh? What kind of ball?"

    At this moment, the third child said, "I want to play football."

    "Yeah, it's fun!"

    The fourth child followed suit. .

ꨄChapter 565 Pull Hook

    Lu Xia was silent, so what they meant was that they thought it was fun to play football in the nursery today, so they wanted her to buy one and play it at home?

    Lu Xia looked at the yard that was ruined by them and there were still sparse vegetable fields. If he played football again, the rest would be lost.

    So I thought about it and said: "Look at your performance. If you perform well, I will buy you a ball as a reward!" After

    hearing this, the children were very happy, and they stretched out their hands and said, "Pull the hook!"

    Lu Xia saw that they persisted , can only reach out and pull hooks with them in the same way.

    When Jiang Junmo came back, he saw the actions of Lu Xia and the children, and asked with a smile: "What are you doing?" After hearing

    this, Lu Xia let the children play by themselves, entered the room with him, and then talked about just happened.

    "I wanted to perfuse them first, but in the end a few clever people insisted on pulling the hook, so I can't deny it if I want to deny it."

    Jiang Jun laughed when he heard it, "It's okay, I don't think there are many dishes in the front yard. Let's finish eating, and after we finish eating, we can level the place and it should be bigger enough for them to play, and there are still a lot of food in the backyard, enough for us to eat." Lu nodded after listening, "Well, but still ca

    n't It’s so easy to give them, if they know that they can get what they want so easily, they probably won’t appreciate it, so we have to wait and see.” “

    Okay, you decide.”

    The lives of the young ones in the nursery are on the right track Finally, Kangkang will also start school.

    Although there is some distance from home to the military primary school, it is actually very close by bicycle, and it takes about 20 minutes to get there.

    Originally, Lu Xia was not at ease to let him go to school by himself, and insisted on picking up Jiang Junmo every morning and evening when he was at work.

    In the end, it took two days to deliver it. On the weekend, Kangkang returned to live in the compound. When he came back, he rode a children's bicycle by himself.

    Lu Xia was surprised when she saw it, and hurriedly asked, "Where did you come from?"

    "Grandpa bought it for me."

    Kangkang seemed to like it very much. After riding back, he even wiped the dust on it carefully with a rag.

    "Your great-grandfather bought it? Why is this car so small?"

    Is it possible to buy baby carriages now?

    "Grandpa asked someone to buy it for me. This bike is the right size for me to ride."

    Lu Xia was silent after hearing this. Kangkang is 7 years old this year, and he is a little taller than his peers, about 1.3 meters tall, but he rides a lady's bike. It's still big.

    In the past few days, she and Jiang Junmo took turns riding a bicycle to send him to school.

    Unexpectedly, Grandpa Jiang bought him a bicycle that fit his model. Could it be that he was assured that a seven-year-old child would go to school by himself?

    When Jiang Junmo came back, he saw Lu Xia frowning. After asking what was going on, he said: "It's okay, grandpa probably wants to train him. If you don't worry, I will walk with him when I go to work. , go pick him up after work."

    Lu Xia nodded, although it was a little troublesome, she was still worried about letting such a young child ride to and from school by herself.

    "Okay, let's do this, let's take turns. You are usually very busy. I don't have many classes this year, so I have more time. I'll pick him up when I get off work." "Okay     !

    "

They are all in the west city, so it is convenient for them to drop by when they go to work.

    So from the next day, the two of them took Kangkang to school by bicycle, and after get off work, Lu Xia went to school to pick him up.

ꨄChapter 566 Starting a Teacher Career

    Although Kangkang considers himself an older child and finds it troublesome, he also knows that his parents are worried about him, so he can only agree.

    However, the students in their class all know that he rides his bicycle to school every day. They envy him badly, but there is nothing he can do about envy. Bicycles are hard to buy now, and baby carriages are even harder to buy. Those who knew went back to grind their parents.

    So that after a while, other people came to school on baby carriages.

    It also aroused envy.

    Of course, these are things for later.

    In a few days, Lu Xia's school finally ushered in the opening of the school year.

    A large number of new students came to report.

    Although as a teacher, she is not very busy, but she is still a little nervous about the start of class.

    And the squad leader is very busy as a counselor!

    Lu Xia can't help much, so she can only work harder to prepare lessons and try to teach students well.

    During this period, she also visited Hu Cuihua.

    There were newcomers in the dormitory where they lived, all of them freshmen. Lu Xia asked about Hu Cuihua's situation.

    She is a senior at the beginning of school, and she has fewer courses, but it seems that she has worked harder, saying that she will work hard to assign a good job, and make her family look good after returning home.

    After hearing this, Lu Xia encouraged her and left.

    The roommates are also devoted to their work, and they don't have much contact with Lu Xia, but Sun Shengnan and Shen Qingqing have corresponded with her a lot during this time.

    Both also graduated and were assigned jobs.

    Among them, Sun Shengnan graduated a year earlier than her, because they are all three-year junior college students.

    On the other hand, Shen Qingqing went to school a class later than her but caught up with her and graduated in the same year.

    Sun Shengnan was assigned to work as a cadre in a large local factory last year. She felt very satisfied. When she first started working, she was a little worried and uneasy. After communicating with her by correspondence, she gradually got used to it. Now she is working well. .

    As for Shen Qingqing, she stayed in the local area after graduation this year and became a high school teacher.

    It can be seen from her letter that she is very satisfied with this job. After becoming a teacher, she worked very hard and seriously, hoping to teach students well.

    It can be seen how much she likes this job.

    But recently, she has a trouble. After arriving at the unit, because of her status as a college student, she is very popular, and her colleagues all want to introduce her to someone.

    She is not young this year, she is in her twenties, and she doesn't reject finding a partner, but she doesn't have an elder by her side, and she doesn't know much about this matter, so she is a little worried, so she wrote to ask Lu Xia's opinion.

    Lu Xia laughed when she saw it, but she also understood that she might be under the shadow of her original family, so she tried her best to help her as a reference.

    I wrote some suggestions on how to examine the character of the other party, as well as what kind of partner and family to choose, and gave her suggestions for her reference.

    But more still has to be seen by herself.

    After the letter is sent.

    Freshman class is about to begin.

    Lu Xia is about to start her teaching career.

    The first class for freshmen in the English Department is English.

    Not only the freshmen were looking forward to it, but Lu Xia herself was also a little nervous.

    Fortunately, she is more proficient in preparing lessons these days, and she has practiced at home a few times, and even communicated with Teacher Li. After getting a positive answer, she relaxed a little.

    But when the bell rang and she officially entered the class, she was still very nervous.

    But strangely, when she stood on the podium, facing pairs of curious eyes, Lu Xia suddenly calmed down.

    She remembered the scene in her two lifetimes when she just entered school.

    It seems to be the same, it is the yearning for knowledge.

    And now she has become a person who disseminates knowledge, so try to do this job well.

ꨄChapter 567 First Lesson

    So Lu Xia calmed down, smiled at the students and said: "Hello, students, I am your English teacher, my surname is Lu, you can call me Teacher Lu..." Lu Xia briefly introduced

    herself , both in Chinese and English, and then there was warm applause in the classroom.

    Lu Xia smiled and didn't give a lecture directly. Instead, she asked the students to introduce themselves briefly in English, just like Teacher Li did back then, to understand their level first.

    Because they are all freshmen, most of the students are still relatively shy. After Lu Xia finished asking, no one took the initiative. Just when she was about to call someone directly, a handsome boy stood up.

    Seeing this, Lu Xia raised her eyebrows, encouraged him, and asked him to walk to the podium to introduce himself.

    "Hello, mynameisZhaoMingchao..."

    Following his introduction, Lu Xia also matched his name. This person is Zhao Mingchao, the monitor of the class. Not too bad.

    Although it is incomparable with her and Chu Liangchen when they first started school, it is still a good seed if they exercise well.

    After he finished speaking, Lu Xia applauded first, and then praised him.

    It may be that he took the lead, but the students after that spoke very enthusiastically. The level is uneven, but it is much better than theirs.

    Their class was the first batch of college students after the resumption of the college entrance examination. The exam was rushed, and many of them had never been exposed to English before, so they crammed to learn a few words.

    And this freshman obviously has a foundation.

    Seeing this, Lu Xia breathed a sigh of relief, she doesn't need to start teaching the alphabet.

    After the students finished their introductions, Lu Xia finally started today's class.

    In order to improve everyone's listening skills, her teaching is similar to that of Mr. Li. She speaks in English first, and then translates in Chinese.

    Lu Xia is fluent in English, has a rich vocabulary, and has a standard broadcast accent.

    The students who listened were very impressed. They showed their 100% enthusiasm for learning and listened to the lectures very seriously.

    Lu Xia was satisfied when she saw it, and she spoke more carefully and devotedly.

    Until the end of class, she still had something to say.

    When the bell rang for the end of get out of class, she still felt that time passed quickly.

    I looked at my watch, it was indeed an hour.

    She took a big class, each class was an hour, and she didn't expect it to pass so quickly.

    When I looked up, I seemed to see someone leaving at the rear window outside the classroom.

    She didn't see who it was, didn't care, and left after class.

    After returning to the office, Teacher Li asked her how she felt about the first class.

    Lu Xia smiled and said: "It's okay, thank you, Mr. Li, for your teaching plan. I learned your teaching style, and the students seem to be able to adapt." Mr. Li smiled and said: "You speak well, give them

    more Tell me, when you are in the third and fourth grades, the classes will be in English, and you will be able to understand them slowly."

    Lu Xia nodded, their previous classes were like this, the most important thing in learning a language is the context, they usually live There is no way to imitate the living context abroad, only in class.

    "But this batch of freshmen are all basic, so I can save a lot of worry."

    "That's good."

    Lu Xia has another class in the afternoon, which is another class's class.

    Because I have already attended a class, I am not nervous at all this time.

    Same went well.

    When school was over, the dean came over and praised her, saying that her class was good and she was not like a new teacher at all.

    After hearing this, Lu Xia understood who she saw outside the window in the morning.

    Probably someone who came to inspect her. Fortunately, she did a good job.

    I didn't tell her about this before, but fortunately she should have passed the test.

    Lu Xia breathed a sigh of relief, and left after a few words of humility.

ꨄChapter 568

    After returning home, I still heard Jiang Junmo's concern.

    Lu Xia immediately replied, "It's okay, everything is normal, I don't have many courses, I still teach freshmen, it's very easy."

    Jiang Junmo felt relieved when she saw that her expression was indeed relaxed.

    Within a few days, Lu Xia's life as a teacher was on the right track, and she was no longer nervous before each class.

    The students also like her very much. Every time after class, they will surround her and ask her what she doesn't understand, as well as how to study. An English corner was set up under Lu Xia's suggestion.

    Use spare time to learn English.

    The progress is also great.

    Lu Xia was very satisfied seeing her, and her work became easier and easier.

    Occasionally, when I am idle and bored, I will help the magazine and accept some translation work.

    Now she translates more esoteric things, and of course the manuscript fee is also very considerable.

    And at present, she no longer needs Teacher Li to contact the magazine. The magazine she has cooperated with for so long is already familiar with her.

    And after knowing that Lu Xia has become a university teacher, they also told her that if there are good students, they can recommend to help them work.

    After hearing this, Lu Xia readily agreed, after all, this is a good opportunity to exercise.

    But it is a pity that the students in several classes are not as good as the minimum standard, so we have to wait for a while.

    Time flies quickly, and a month has passed in a blink of an eye.

    During this time, Lu Xia has completely adapted to the current life.

    The monitor is the same. As a counselor, he was busy at first, and now he is slowly getting on the right track. He will occasionally communicate with Lu Xia about the students' learning level.

    Similarly, Lu Xia's teaching has been recognized by the teachers in the department, and the director has praised her several times.

    In fact, the only new teacher in the department this time is Lu Xia, and she graduated from the main school of Peking University, so everyone is more at ease with her.

    She did well, and no one was surprised, after all, they all knew how good she was.

    It's just that Lu Xia is a little puzzled. There is obviously a shortage of teachers in their department, so why didn't they ask for more students to stay in school, or recruit more new teachers?

    As a result, after asking Teacher Li, she said: "Our department also wants to recruit, but there are too few who meet the requirements. Peking University is the best university in China, and the requirements for teachers are also the highest. It is better to be short than to be indiscriminate. I also inspected it before

    . There are quite a few, and there are quite a few who want to be teachers at Peking University this year, and a few are recommended by the state and returned from studying abroad, but you are the only one who passed this year, so you should know how strict it is."

    Lu Xia was surprised when she heard that so many people finally only wanted her, and to be honest, she was quite flattered.

    "Then why not those who study abroad? Their language should be good, right?" "

    Having said that, the teachers in the school not only need to be of high standard, but also need to investigate all aspects of the situation. If they don't stay, there must be various problems. The reason.

    You just need to know that it is not so easy to get into our school."

    Lu Xia nodded after hearing this, and the little regret in her heart because she didn't become a diplomat finally disappeared.

    It turned out that it was so difficult to stay in school! But the school agreed to let her stay in such a short time when she was rejected by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, which shows the importance it attaches to her.

    Then what she can repay is to work hard and live up to the opportunities the school gave her.

    It is estimated that this is what Teacher Li said to her.

    But no matter what, Lu Xia is still very grateful.

    ...

ꨄChapter 569 Su Man's Wedding

    Before the November holiday, Su Man came to the school to find Lu Xia and invited her and Jiang Junmo to attend her and Gu Xiangnan's wedding.

    Lu Xia was not surprised when she heard that, after all, Su Man told her about the time of marriage before.

    So after Lu Xia expressed her blessings to her, she also said that she would definitely go.

    On the day of the November holiday, she got up early, packed up and went to the wedding with Jiang Junmo.

    Of course, when they went, they also brought the gift money that Qi Xiao asked them to help bring.

    Of course Qi Xiao also knew about Su Man's marriage. He didn't come because he couldn't let it go, but because he went to Hong Kong City some time ago and couldn't come back for a while, so he had to ask them to help.

    The two went straight to the address Su Man told. This time, Lu Xia didn't go to Su Man's house as her mother's family, nor did she go to Gu Xiangnan's house as her husband's family. Instead, she went directly to the hotel where they held their wedding.

    After knowing the address, Lu Xia knew that their marriage was a big deal.

    Because the wedding venue is a well-known hotel in the capital, the name is the Capital Hotel.

    The location of the hotel is very close to Tiananmen Square. It is currently the most luxurious hotel in Beijing and is generally used to receive foreign guests.

    They were able to set the place of marriage here, which shows their connections and financial resources.

    When Lu Xia and the others arrived, they found that they didn't enter here casually, and they needed to show an invitation card.

    Fortunately, Su Man sent her over in advance.

    After Lu Xia took out the invitation, she walked in with Jiang Junmo.

    The wedding venue is very large, and there are already many people here.

    However, Lu Xia didn't know most of them, and occasionally saw a few familiar ones, as if he had met them when he went to Jiang's house to pay New Year's greetings.

    Jiang Junmo also greeted the people he knew.

    Then the two registered the gift money and found a place to sit down.

    Lu Xia took a look and guessed that the guests who came today were either rich or expensive.

    Somewhat curious, he quietly asked Jiang Junmo, "Didn't it mean that Gu Xiangnan's reputation is not very good now? Why are there so many people here?"

    Jiang Junmo replied with a smile, "A skinny camel is bigger than a horse, the Gu family No matter what, I still stand tall now, only I know what other people think in my heart, and I have to live with my face." After

    hearing this, Lu Xia understood in her heart.

    After a while, the wedding ceremony officially began.

    Su Man and Gu Xiangnan also made their grand appearance in dresses.

    The two held a western-style wedding this time. Su Man wore a wedding dress, which was very beautiful. It was different from most of the current styles. It looked like the style of later generations, and it was probably designed by Su Man herself.

    As for Gu Xiangnan, he also wore a different suit than the current one, making him more handsome.

    The wedding master of ceremonies is probably also entrusted, and the whole process is no different from that of later generations.

    Lu Xia didn't think it was special, but the other people at the scene looked very interesting.

    Lu Xia estimated that after the wedding, this process would become popular in the capital.

    When the ceremony was over, it finally started.

    Then Su Man changed into another dress and followed Gu Xiangnan to toast.

    Soon they were at Lu Xia's table.

    The other people at this table, neither of them knew each other, probably were relatives of Gu Xiangnan, after Gu Xiangnan greeted them, he said to Lu Xia: "Jiang Junmo, Lu Xia, welcome to come. "

    Lu Xia and the two smiled and said: "I wish you happiness!"

    Su Man also said a few words to her after that, and then the two went to the next table.

    After eating, Lu Xia saw that Su Man was gone, and probably went back to rest, so she and Jiang Junmo left directly.

ꨄChapter 570

    On the way back, Lu Xia was still talking about the process of today's wedding.

    From the wedding location to the beauty of the wedding dress.

    But after talking for a while, she suddenly found that Jiang Junmo seemed a little silent today.

    He hurriedly turned his head and asked, "What's wrong?

    Are you unhappy?" Jiang Junmo shook his head, looked at her and said, "Do you feel wronged?" "

    Huh? Why are you wronged?"

    "Su Man and Gu Xiangnan held such a A grand wedding, and our wedding... Now that I think about it, it was too hasty! I feel that I have wronged you too much, do you think we should have another wedding?" Lu Xia shook her head, "No, I am not wronged

    ! What are you thinking, I find it troublesome! When we got married, if Sun Shengnan and the others proposed, I would not even want to hold the ceremony, and we all have four children, so it would be a joke to hold a make-up wedding!" But Jiang Junmo

    listened Still said: "But I always feel that I have wronged you too much. You don't have the weddings that other women have, and you will regret it when you think about it when you get old."

    Lu Xia saw that he had thought so far, so she thought about it Said: "Since you are so worried, let's go make up a wedding photo, and you won't regret it when you look at it when you get old. Let's forget about the wedding. We have been married for so many years. If we make up a wedding, it will make people think we are What's the matter, and there are many relatives and friends in the family, so Taixing has mobilized everyone."

    Jiang Junmo was reluctantly satisfied with her proposal.

    "Okay, then let's go to make up wedding photos. I'll take a good look these few days and let's take a few more."

    Seeing that he gave in, Lu Xia directly agreed, "Okay, listen to you, take more photos .”

    It didn’t take long for her to regret the decision.

    Lu Xia thought that when he said more shots, he meant taking more shots of a set of clothes.

    As a result, Jiang Junmo directly ordered wedding photos of different styles from several photo studios after the investigation.

    As a result, Lu Xia would be dragged by him to take pictures every weekend during the holidays.

    She also went from being enthusiastic at the beginning to feeling powerless later...

    Lu Xia didn't know why Jiang Junmo was so keen on taking pictures, not just the two of them, but after seeing the children were also curious, she reluctantly agreed to let them take pictures too.

    The people in the photo studio thought they were just married when they saw the two handsome men and the beautiful women, but suddenly four children came and called mom and dad, only then did they know that they had been married for several years, and they came to take supplementary wedding photos.

    I was a little surprised at the moment, and I couldn't believe how they had so many children at such a young age!

    Of course, I also thought about it in my heart, and finally had to accept the fact.

    After almost a month of tossing, the wedding photos were finally taken, and Jiang Junmo was finally satisfied.

    After the photos were developed, he also spent a lot of money to wash the color ones, and enlarged a lot of them, and hung them in the living room at home.

    This way everyone can see it.

    Lu Xia didn't know what he was thinking, and was relieved to see that he finally stopped torturing.

    As the weather got colder, Lu Xia didn't feel at ease letting Kangkang go to school by bike. She also took the bus instead, so she took him with her every day.

    Although Kangkang was reluctant, but due to Lu Xia's majesty, he could only agree.

    The young ones are also doing well in the nursery. Lu Xia accidentally learned a while ago that they have become the leaders of the children in the nursery, and all the children in the nursery listen to them.

    Lu Xia was not surprised when he heard it. After all, there is only one child, and the three of them together, who can be the opponent?

    Fortunately, the few children were quite decent and didn't cause trouble for her. I heard from the teacher that they would help take care of any children who were disobedient, which saved them a lot of worry.

    Lu Xia was finally relieved after hearing this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.4K 213 28
Short Title : SCDR Alternate Title : 七零夫妻养娃日常 Status : Completed Author : Flowing smoke dill Genre : Romance Novel Summary Lin Wei and Zong Shao had...
6.4K 114 7
Short Title : MOMIMQ Alternate Title : 玄学大师是影后 Status : COMPLETED Author : 来七个月 Source : MTLNovel Novel Summary A metaphysical master Gong Qingyao n...
130K 7K 24
© 2020 All Rights Reserved When Aisha Muhammad goes out late at night to empty the waste bin, something accompanies her back home.
41.3K 634 9
https://m.shubaow.net/190/190974/ Author: Yin Yunbai Category: Rebirth Release time: 2021-05-06 Latest: Chapter 82 82 Ending Through rebirth finished...