Crossing Book Seventy: My Can...

By pinqu_

穿书七零:我的炮灰丈夫十项全能 作者:静似骄阳 Not my Story More

Intro
Chapter 1 - 10
Chapter 11 - 20
Chapter 21 - 30
Chapter 31 - 40
Chapter 41 - 50
Chapter 51 - 60
Chapter 61 - 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140
Chapter 141 - 150
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 161 - 170
Chapter 171 - 180
Chapter 181 - 190
Chapter 191 - 200
Chapter 201 - 210
Chapter 211 - 220
Chapter 221 - 230
Chapter 231 - 240
Chapter 241 - 250
Chapter 251 - 260
Chapter 261 - 270
Chapter 271 - 280
Chapter 281 - 290
Chapter 291 - 300
Chapter 301 - 310
Chapter 311 - 320
Chapter 321 - 330
Chapter 331 - 340
Chapter 341 - 350
Chapter 351 - 360
Chapter 361 - 370
Chapter 371 - 380
Chapter 381 - 390
Chapter 391 - 400
Chapter 401 - 410
Chapter 411 - 420
Chapter 421 - 430
Chapter 431 - 440
Chapter 441 - 450
Chapter 451 - 460
Chapter 471 - 480
Chapter 481 - 490
Chapter 491 - 500
Chapter 501 - 510
Chapter 511 - 520
Chapter 521 - 530
Chapter 531 - 540
Chapter 541 - 550
Chapter 551 - 560
Chapter 561 - 570
Chapter 571 - 580
Chapter 581 - 590
Chapter 591 - 600
Chapter 601 - 610
Chapter 611 - 620
Chapter 621 - 630
Chapter 631 - 640
Chapter 641 - 650
Chapter 651 - 660
Chapter 661 - 670
Chapter 671 - 680
Chapter 681 - 690
Chapter 691 - 700
Chapter 701 - 704

Chapter 461 - 470

1.7K 23 1
By pinqu_

ꨄChapter 461 The child is very healthy

    Outside the delivery room, the anxiously waiting Jiang family finally saw the nurse carrying the baby out.

    Everyone was relieved to see that the third child was finally born smoothly.

    Jiang Junmo could no longer care about the children, and asked quickly, "Excuse me

    ,

    how is my wife?"

    The nurse saw that their attention was on the mother at the moment, and she didn't plan to look at the baby anymore, so she wanted to take the baby away.

    At this time, Kangkang who was on the side suddenly asked, "Auntie nurse, is this my sister?"

    The nurse who was holding the child was stunned, and smiled at him when he heard his question, and said, "Yes, this is my sister." It's the younger sister."

    Kangkang finally breathed a sigh of relief after hearing this, "Great, I have a younger sister!"

    Jiang Junmo and Grandpa Jiang remembered that they forgot to ask the gender.

    Grandpa Jiang, who had just had two great-grandchildren, was also very happy at the moment.

    "Okay, I have another great-granddaughter!"

    Jiang Junmo also looked at the little baby, feeling soft in his heart.

    He also has a daughter.

    Not long after the child was taken away, Lu Xia was sent out. Jiang Junmo was very distressed when he saw Lu Xia who was tired and asleep on the hospital bed.

    Again decided this must be the last time.

    ...

    It was already afternoon when Lu Xia woke up, and it was very quiet in the ward.

    As soon as she opened her eyes, Jiang Junmo found out.

    "Are you awake? How do you feel? Are you hungry?"

    Lu Xia came back to her senses and smiled at him, "Fortunately, it's much better after a good night's sleep. I'm really hungry."

    When Jiang Junmo heard that she was hungry, he got up and took the lunch box by the bed.

    "Then let's eat first. Aunt Wang just delivered it, and it's still hot."

    Lu Xia nodded after hearing this, and was supported by Jiang Junmo to sit up, and looked around the ward again.

    Suddenly a little nervous, "Where's the child? Why aren't you here?"

    Jiang Junmo smiled, "The child just cried, and he must be hungry. I was afraid to disturb you, so I asked the fourth sister to carry a few to the next door to feed. "

    Lu Xia glanced at him speechlessly after hearing this, it's true, as for her own child, she was so disgusted when she was born.

    But he also knew that he wanted to let himself rest for a while, so he didn't say anything.

    So we ate first.

    After eating, the child was carried back by the fourth sister and the eldest aunt. They were very happy when they saw her wake up.

    He even asked her how she was feeling, and was relieved to hear that she was fine.

    Lu Xia then looked at the child.

    The three children are all small, so small that it makes people feel distressed.

    Seeing her like this, the fourth sister comforted her and said: "It's okay, the child has been checked, and the doctor said that although the weight is a bit small, it is developing very well and is very healthy. As long as you take good care of it, the child will grow up very quickly." "

    Yes The aunt also said: "Xiao Xia, don't worry, although these little guys are small, they are very strong, and they eat a lot, and they will grow up at a glance." Lu Xia was relieved when she heard what they said

    . .

    He asked again: "Where are Grandpa and Kangkang?"

    "Going back." Jiang Junmo explained: "You have nothing to do here, so I didn't let them stay here. Grandpa took Kangkang back to take a nap. , I guess I will come back later,"

    Lu Xia nodded after listening, "It doesn't matter if I can't make it through, anyway, I will be discharged from the hospital after staying for two days."

    Jiang Junmo laughed when he heard this, "That's not okay, Kangkang likes his younger siblings, and he was reluctant to leave when he left."

    Lu Xia also laughed, "Just like it."

ꨄChapter 462

    Sure enough, Kangkang came again in the afternoon. When he came, Grandpa Jiang followed. After asking about Lu Xia's situation, they sat aside and watched the three children.

    Kangkang even looked at his younger siblings without blinking, not knowing what he was looking at.

    And I heard that triplets were born in the hospital, and many people came to see the fun in the afternoon, and pregnant women in other wards also wanted to come to enjoy the joy.

    At the beginning, Lu Xia had to cheer up to deal with them, but then there were too many people, and Lu Xia had a headache because of the noise, and the child was also woken up.

    Jiang Junmo finally turned cold, and drove them away on the grounds that she had just given birth and wanted to rest.

    Afterwards, she closed the door directly and asked the nurse to watch over it, so no one came to bother her again, and Lu Xia breathed a sigh of relief.

    However, those who don't know can refuse, but those who do know can't help it.

    The next day, all the close relatives of the family came, several sisters and their families, and friends from the compound all came to see her.

    After all, she gave birth to triplets all at once. Such a great blessing was envied by others, and they all came to watch the excitement.

    Coming and going, everyone looked at the three children in amazement.

    After finally dealing with them, Lu Xia was so tired that she lay down and didn't want to move.

    But at this time, the three little ones woke up and cried again.

    The three children were like this. Often when the second child cried, the third child would follow suit.

    After hearing this, Jiang Junmo hurried forward to pick up the fourth child to check whether her diaper was wet, while the eldest aunt picked up the second child and coaxed her. Seeing this, Lu Xia picked up the third child who was left behind.

    After reading it, I found that the diaper was still clean, so I guess I was hungry.

    Jiang Junmo hurried to make milk powder.

    Seeing this, Lu Xia said: "Come here first and let me feed it. I have some milk today, not too much. Let each person eat a little first."

    After Jiang Junmo heard it, he hugged the fourth child to her directly.

    "Give it to our daughter, those two stinky boys are big, just eat milk powder."

    Lu Xia looked at this father who was eccentric from birth, and thought about it without saying anything. She also felt sorry for this youngest little one. girl.

    Who let them have no shortage of sons, and their daughter is an only seedling.

    The eldest aunt on the side didn't say anything when she saw this, and helped feed the other two children with milk powder.

    Because there are too many children, Lu Xia needs to rest just after giving birth, so the eldest aunt also stays with her in bed at night, so Jiang Junmo doesn't have to work so hard to take care of the three children alone.

    When they woke up the next day, Aunt Wang brought their breakfast early.

    After Lu Xia had breakfast and fed the children, her roommate came over.

    Lu Xia was surprised when she saw her roommate coming, "Why are you all here?"

    Tan Yunfang smiled at her and said, "We heard from Yu Wan that you should give birth soon in just two days, so we wanted to come and see , I didn’t expect it to come just right, you’ve already given birth.”

    Yu Wan also smiled after hearing this, “Yeah, I didn’t expect such a coincidence, I caught up before the holiday!”

    Tang Yuan looked at the row of children without blinking. The three babies in the house couldn't be more fond of them, "Lu Xia, your babies are so cute and small."

    Lu Xia smiled when she heard this, "You won't call them cute when they cry."

    Tan Yunfang listened to her It’s a joke, and I know what she means. Only those who have raised children know that children are always cute when they look at other people’s homes, but it’s not easy to raise them by themselves. No matter how cute a child is, there will be headaches.

ꨄChapter 463 Kangkang is popular

    Ye Nan had also looked at the babies since she came in, and now she sighed: "It's so good, I'm a little envious when I see you have a baby." "You don't have to envy me, you will

    soon You can have it." Lu Xia joked when she saw this.

    Who knew Ye Nan wasn't shy either.

    "That's what I planned too. Just like you, I can give birth to my child while I'm in school. After graduation, I can concentrate on working hard, and it won't affect me." Lu Xia didn't know what she said

    . What's the matter, she thought so far.

    They chatted for a while, and Tan Yunfang explained to her: "Hu Cuihua wanted to come to see you, but the time of the freshman exam is different from ours. She has an exam today, so she didn't come. It's a pity!"

    Lu Xia smiled, "Then tell her that you don't have to regret it, and you will see me soon next time the school starts."

    After speaking, he asked: "Our grades should be out soon, are you planning to When will you leave school?" When

    Yu Wan heard her say this, she said directly: "Our professional grades have come out, by the way, Lu Xia, congratulations, you are still in the top five."

    Lu Xia was relieved after hearing this, although she was behind , but it doesn't drop too much, which is good.

    And the arrangement of the roommate's summer vacation has not changed much, except for Tang Yuan who returns to the Shanghai stock market, the others are still staying in the capital.

    Then I heard Tang Yuan say with some disappointment: "If you all stay, you can attend Ye Nan's wedding, but I can't come." Seeing this,

    Yu Wan proposed: "Why don't you come back early, anyway, her wedding is over. School is about to start, so it’s okay to come back a few days earlier.”

    Ye Nan’s wedding was in mid-August, and he was indeed not far away from school.

    Tang Yuan hesitated after hearing this.

    Seeing this, Ye Nan said: "Come back if it's convenient for you. It's okay to come back after school if it's not convenient. There are so many unmarried people in our dormitory besides me. It's okay for us to attend the wedding of other people next time. "

    Tang Yuan nodded after hearing this and said, "I see. I will tell my parents. If they let me come early, I can     attend your wedding.

    "

The good girl my parents said, so everyone understands.

    While talking, Jiang Junmo came back. Originally, she saw that Lu Xia's roommate was here, so she went out to find something to do. The aunt also saw that the child had just been fed, so she went out to chat with the fourth sister, leaving room for them.

    And now, after Jiang Junmo came back, Kang Kang followed him.

    Grandpa Jiang has something to do today, so he went to attend the wedding of his comrade-in-arms grandson.

    So Kangkang was sent over by Yu.

    It was the first time that the roommate saw Lu Xia's eldest son.

    They all expressed their curiosity.

    "My God, Lu Xia, your son looks really good. He looks a lot like you, and even more like classmate Jiang."

    Kangkang's physique is a little bit like Lu Xia's, and after being tanned, he turns white after being tanned. He was tanned last summer. I’ve grown white. I haven’t gone to escape the summer heat with my grandpa this year, and I haven’t run wildly in the sun, so I haven’t gotten so tanned yet.

    Coupled with his delicate appearance, he looks much better than other children at this time.

    No wonder the roommates were so surprised.

    Just when Kangkang was outside, he heard from his father that his mother's classmates had come to see her.

    So I didn't have stage fright at the moment, and smiled directly at them and said, "Hi aunts, my name is Kangkang, thank you for coming to see mom!" The

    milky voice and pretending to be an adult made Lu Xia Several roommates of my friend instantly fell in love with her. ..Ye

    Nan even said directly: "I don't care, Lu Xia, I must give birth to a baby as cute as your son." After

    hearing this, Lu Xia proudly raised her chin, "It will probably be difficult, Kang There is only one Kang!"

    Kang Kang on the side also said: "Yes, auntie, Kang Kang is just mother's son."

    "Oh, it's so cute!"

    Others couldn't help but like him when they saw him like this.

    Suddenly, Kangkang surpassed his younger siblings who were just born and only knew how to sleep, and captured the hearts of his roommates.

    Seeing this, Lu Xia smiled and shook her head.

ꨄChapter 464

    After the roommates left, Lu Xia looked at the things they brought over.

    Some pastries and some fruits looked quite expensive, and several people probably pooled their money to buy them, including Hu Cuihua who didn't come today.

    Lu Xia knew that her roommates were all good, but she didn't feel at ease confiscating them. She just decided to bring them more food after school started, especially Hu Cuihua, who was already in a miserable life, so don't go bankrupt because of giving her gifts. ' up.

    ...

    Lu Xia stayed in the hospital for three days after giving birth and was discharged.

    In fact, she has lived for a long time. After all, Jiang Junmo and the others are worried about the triplets she gave birth to, and even the doctor is not worried. They didn't let her out of the hospital until they were sure that she was fine.

    As usual, it was Yu who drove to pick her up.

    But this time they didn't go back to the big courtyard, but went directly to the small courtyard.

    Yes, Lu Xia and Jiang Junmo decided to live in the small courtyard after confinement.

    Firstly, Lu Xia's room upstairs in the big courtyard is inconvenient, and secondly, the small courtyard may be cooler because of the pond, and it is also very clean, suitable for recuperation.

    More importantly, there are complete vegetables here, which is convenient for cooking.

    Yes, in the spring of this year, Jiang Junmo and Lu Xia went to the small courtyard to grow vegetables, and raised a lot of chickens, all of which were raised with Lingquan water.

    In addition to koi, there are many other edible fish in the fish pond.

    In addition, the food grown in Lu Xia's space is also used as staple food.

    So there is almost no need to buy food for cooking.

    In short, it is very convenient to do anything here.

    Grandpa Jiang agreed after thinking about it, and moved here with Kangkang, planning to live with them for a while.

    So when Lu Xia returned to the small courtyard by car, the small courtyard had been cleaned very clean, and Aunt Wang had already prepared meals and waited for them.

    Yes, Aunt Wang did not go back to her hometown this year.

    Ever since Lu Xia knew that she was pregnant with three children, she knew that she and Jiang Junmo couldn't take care of them alone, and even if they could take care of them, it would probably be very tiring.

    So I discussed with Aunt Wang in advance, let her stay and help cook this summer vacation, and they will pay her double salary.

    Of course Aunt Wang is willing. After all, since her son sacrificed his daughter-in-law and remarried, she and her husband have taken care of the children left by her son. ..

    Although she has a job as a nanny arranged by the state and earns a lot of money, it is also very hard to raise a few children. Her husband hardly earns any money from farming in his hometown.

    Every time she comes home from vacation, she can't do anything except get together with her family.

    This time, she just cooks a meal to serve the confinement child, and she will get double salary. It would be better for her.

    So he stayed immediately, and now he has moved here.

    After Lu Xia came back, she still lived in the master bedroom, and the three newborn children also lived with them. The crib that Jiang Junmo asked someone to make before was also placed here. Fortunately, the room is so big that it can be put down.

    Kangkang lives in the bedroom Lu Xia prepared for him, Grandpa Jiang lives next to Kangkang, and Aunt Wang lives in the guest room.

    As for the eldest aunt, she went back to the compound, because she had to go back to work after Lu Xia was discharged from the hospital.

    I plan to visit again when I'm not busy.

    Before leaving, Lu Xia thanked her for taking care of her during this time. After all, neither she nor Jiang Junmo had parents.

    The eldest aunt played the role of mother, and the meticulous care during this period made her feel maternal love from her, so she was very moved.

    ...

ꨄChapter 465 A Few Big Appetites

    On the first night back in the small courtyard, Lu Xia felt a lot more relaxed. She thought she could sleep well, but the kids cried every few hours.

    Because she ate better, Lu Xia had a lot of milk, but it couldn't hold up to having three children, and even though they were small, they all had big appetites, so her breast milk was not enough at all.

    Every time Jiang Junmo had to make a lot of milk powder to make them full.

    After such a night, the couple couldn't make it through.

    I can only take advantage of the child to fall asleep during the day the next day, and then seize the time to catch up on sleep.

    However, after a few days, the two of them still felt a little tired.

    Seeing this, Lu Xia thought for a while and said to Jiang Junmo worriedly: "We can still stick to the summer vacation now, but we will all be juniors after the school starts. It is the time when there are the most professional courses, and it will probably be very busy. By then I'm afraid that I don't have so much energy to take care of them, and what will happen to the children when we go to school during the day?

    Aunt Wang has to cook, so she can't take care of the three of them. Grandpa is not young anymore, and taking care of Kangkang is already a lot of trouble. Can't let him take care of the little ones anymore!"     Jiang Junmo smiled when he heard her words, "Don't worry, I have thought of all these, I have already asked someone to ask, and I will find a nanny in a few days. At that time, she and Aunt Wang should be able to take care of her."     Lu Xia didn't expect that he had thought of it long ago, but she was still a little worried, "Is it okay to blatantly find a nanny now?" "Don't worry, it's all     right, and We also have legitimate reasons for this, and we can create more job opportunities, so there must be no problem."     After hearing this, Lu Xia was relieved.     ...     A few days after Lu Xia came to confine her, Grandma Liu came to the door and brought a lot of eggs.     Seeing her, he said: "Oh, the child is born, it's so good, three children were born in one fell swoop, your child is blessed!

    I wanted to come to see you a few days ago. Who would have thought that my granddaughter-in-law was also pregnant and her fetus was gasping, so I would take care of her at home for a few days and wait for her to recover before coming. "

    Lu Xia smiled after hearing her words, "Congratulations to Grandma Liu, but you can come by yourself, why do you bring eggs, I don't lack them. "

    Grandma Liu smiled and waved her hands, "You can eat what is given to you. I ate a lot of vegetables and eggs from your family last year, and I didn't say anything. This year, I also planted vegetables and raised chickens in my yard. Although Not as many as yours, but enough to eat! "

    Lu Xia didn't insist on hearing what she said. At worst, she would wait for her granddaughter-in-law to give birth before sending her back.

    Grandma Liu sat here for a long time, and left after a few children.

    When she left, she said that she would bring her granddaughter-in-law here later. Feeling happy

    ...

    Because the only people I know here are Grandma Liu's family. After she left, she didn't come to the door much, but it was much cleaner.

    After living here for more than ten days, Grandpa Jiang also planned to bring Kangkang Went to escape the summer heat.

    Originally, he didn't plan to go this year, and wanted to stay with them, but Lu Xia saw that he was bored here, and all the acquaintances in the compound also left. So after thinking about it, I still persuade

    him I went, anyway, it’s okay to stay.

    After a few times of persuasion, Grandpa Jiang agreed after thinking about it. He thought that even if he stayed, he couldn’t help much, and they had to take care of him, so he decided to go

    I took Kangkang with me when I left, because I was afraid that they would not be able to take care of so many children. Lu

    Xia was also afraid that Kangkang would be neglected because of taking care of the younger ones, so she let him go with her.

    Obviously, Kangkang missed last year too. Little friend, there is no reluctance, but before leaving, I stayed around my younger brothers and sisters for a long time, mumbling what I didn't know what to say.

ꨄChapter 466 Name Settlement

    But before Grandpa Jiang and the others left, they decided on the names of the children.

    In fact, the names of the second and third children were not specially chosen. The name my grandfather gave me when I was born Kangkang was a good one. It was a pity that it was not used at the beginning.

    So this time Lu Xia decided on those two names directly.

    The second child's name is Jiang Chen'an, and the third child's name is Jiang Qichen.

    Grandpa was also very happy when he heard that, after all, he named the children.

    But when it came to the fourth child, that is, when he named Jiang Junmo's only daughter, he also wanted to fight for the right to do so.

    The grandfather and grandson refused to give in, so they couldn't stand it.

    In the end, they decided that the two of them had chosen a name they were satisfied with, and let Lu Xia choose.

    Grandpa Jiang took Jiang Qinglian, which was also taken from "The Book of Songs", describing girls as pure and beautiful.

    But Jiang Junmo disagreed. He felt that the name was too old-fashioned and unworthy of his precious daughter.

    "Then what do you plan to call?" Lu Xia asked.

    Jiang Junmo thought for a while, and said the name he had prepared for a long time.

    As soon as the name "Jiang Muxia"

    came out, Lu Xia was stunned for a moment, but after realizing it, she blushed immediately.

    Then he gave him a hard look!

    This name is too straightforward. It would be a bit embarrassing for her to say that the elder son's name Jiang Luming is a homophonic stalk.

    Even Grandpa Jiang glanced at him inexplicably.

    Expressing feelings in this day and age is more reserved. Of course, Lu Xia can't let the fourth child call him by this name, otherwise she probably won't be able to open her mouth every time she calls someone.

    And if it's really called that, the child's nickname is not easy to choose, should it be called Xia Xia or Xiao Xia? Isn't this the same name as her mother!

    But she didn't like the one Grandpa Jiang took, it smelled like a white lotus flower.

    So he thought for a while and said, "How about calling me Jiang Yezhen?"

    Grandpa Jiang's eyes lit up when he heard that, "Tao Zhiyao, it's Ye Zhenzhen. It's not bad, it's better to start with Xiao Xia, who is also from "The Book of Songs" "It sounds better than Qinglian, and the names of his older brothers have the same origin, very good, they are brothers and sisters!"

    Jiang Junmo was a little disappointed when he heard that, but he also knew that Lu Xia disagreed with the previous name, so he also nodded , "Let's call her Ye Zhen, from now on our precious daughter will be Zhen Zhen!" After

    deciding

    on a name, Grandpa Jiang and the others left.

    After they left, the compound became quiet again.

    Children grow fast, and grow quite a bit in no time.

    When Jiang Junmo was breastfeeding the child, he still preferred the fourth child. Every time, he asked her to eat first before feeding the two older brothers. These second and third children could eat half full every time, and then drink milk powder.

    At the beginning, she weighed the smallest, and Lu Xia didn't say anything, but during this time, Lu Xia saw that they were almost the same age, and even faintly felt that the fourth child was even fatter, so she no longer favored her, and every time she was Give them the same amount of breast milk, and drink milk powder when they are not full.

    At the beginning, the fourth child was still crying domineeringly and refusing to eat milk powder.

    Jiang Junmo felt distressed when she saw her eyes were red from crying, and if he wanted to persuade Lu, he would give her to eat.

    However, Lu Xia cast a glance at him and directly refused, "No, we must treat our children equally. If you let her develop the concept that you must stick to her first when you are young, you can get it when you grow up!" Jiang Junmo also

    knew This makes sense, but she just couldn't bear her daughter to cry, so she helped to explain: "She is still young and doesn't understand."

    Lu Xia frowned, "If she doesn't understand, she won't cry. And even if she really doesn't understand, If something doesn't satisfy her, she starts crying, and then you get used to her, then the consequences will be more serious.

    If you really let her develop a habit, do you think that as long as she is dissatisfied, crying will achieve her goal? , wouldn't that hurt her!

    You have become so squeamish in less than a month, and you are used to it. Do you want your son to live in the favor of his parents in the future? "

ꨄChapter 467

    After hearing her words, Jiang Junmo looked at the two sons who were breastfeeding vigorously, opened his mouth and said nothing, and then began to carefully feed his daughter milk powder.

    Maybe it was because he knew it was useless to cry, and the fourth child was so wronged, but he stopped making trouble and finally opened his mouth to eat.

    Jiang Junmo breathed a sigh of relief.

    Seeing this, Lu Xia gave him a blank look. Look, he was just used to him. This is a daughter slave who didn't run away.

    In fact, the milk powder is not bad to drink, and it is also made with Lingquan water. Other children can drink it, but she can't drink it, she is still too delicate.

    ...

    After a few days, some friends of Jiang Junmo and Lu Xia came to see them one after another.

    Brother Xu and his wife came first. Lu Xia was very happy when she saw Sister-in-law Qiu, and hurriedly said, "Sister-in-law, you are here. I am bored to death staying at home every day." Sister-in-law Qiu laughed when she saw this

    . She smiled and said, "Not all confinement is like this, but it's hard for you to take care of three children at once."

    Lu Xia nodded without saying a word, "Yeah, it's really hard, every time they cry, they cry together, Like a trio, I feel like my head is going to explode, but there is no way, whoever let me be my child."

    Sister-in-law Qiu smiled when she saw her like this: "You, you just don't know the blessings in the blessings. , I don’t know how much others envy you. Like me, I always wanted to give Xiaotian a younger brother and sister, but my body broke when I gave birth to him, and I never got pregnant again.” Lu Xia looked a little sad when she said

    this , quickly changed the subject and said: "Speaking of which, why didn't Xiaotian come today? I haven't seen him for a long time."

    Qiu's sister-in-law was also sad for a moment, after all, she had already looked away after so long, knowing that Lu Xia didn't want to She was sad, so she followed her words and explained:

    "Xiaotian went to his grandpa's house, he went just after the summer vacation, and said he wanted to spend time with grandpa.

    In fact, your Senior Brother Xu’s school is also on holiday. My work here is easy, and it’s convenient to ask for leave. We also plan to go there for a few days to accompany the old man. He has not been in good health for the past few years. After hearing this, Lu

    Xia was concerned, and then she heard Qiu's sister-in-law continue: "We're leaving tomorrow and the day after tomorrow. I don't think your child will be able to come when the full moon is over. I'll give you the full moon gift right now." "

    As he spoke, he took out three small and exquisite silver bracelets, which were freshly made. After hearing this,

    Lu Xia hurriedly refused, "Sister-in-law, you are welcome. Although the policy has been relaxed a lot, we are not holding a full moon ceremony. Well, they are rare triplets in the first place, and if they do it again, they are afraid that they will not be able to keep their luck. "

    This is what Grandpa Jiang said. It just so happens that Lu Xia doesn't care about it. Jiang Junmo also wants her to sit for a while longer, so he doesn't plan to toss about it. Of course, Grandpa

    Jiang also gave a few great-grandsons and great-granddaughters I have prepared presents, all of which are small jade pendants carved by myself. Kangkang also has them. They were sent to the countryside before, and now they are hanging around his neck. I think

    far away.

    Now sister-in-law Qiu laughed when she heard this: "It doesn't matter. No, it's a gift from my aunt to the child, so you can accept it. "

    The two of you pushed me for a long time, and finally Lu Xia could only accept it.

    After they left, she told Jiang Junmo about it. After hearing this, Jiang Junmo thought about it and said: "Then accept it Well, it is estimated that sister-in-law and the others are still grateful for the things in the country. "

    Lu Xia thought so too. She returned the jade pendant that her sister-in-law gave her back then, but Senior Brother Xu and the others didn't mention it later. It turned out that they had already planned to repay it in other ways. "Forget it, then accept it

    . It's cheaper for these little brats. "

    Jiang Junmo laughed when she heard her say that, "They are too young to wear them, so you can help put them away."

    Lu Xia nodded, "Well, then I'll take it and give it to them when they grow up. " "

    ...

ꨄChapter 468 The New Nanny Arrives

    Soon, the children will be full moon.

    However, because Jiang Junmo wanted her to confine her for a longer period of time, Lu Xia still lived as before, without any changes.

    It's just that because it was summer, she didn't stop taking a bath all the time, but she didn't dare to wash too often. Jiang Junmo was always watching from the sidelines, for fear that she wouldn't be able to take care of her well.

    But at this time, the nanny he asked for was finally found and has already moved in.

    The new nanny is about the same age as Aunt Wang, and also from the countryside, but she looks a lot older than Aunt Wang.

    It's just that her life was not very good. Her husband died when she was young, and she never married after that. After finally pulling her child to grow up, the child also died in an accident.

    Fortunately, the son left behind a grandson before his death. After the daughter-in-law remarried, she left the grandson behind. A few years ago, she also worked as a nanny for others in the city, and the grandson stayed with relatives in the countryside.     It's not that she doesn't want to bring her grandson with her. One is that it is inconvenient for her to work, and the other is that her grandson has already gone to school, so there are more places to spend money. She can earn more by working as a nanny for rich families.     So she sends some money to her relatives every month and asks them to take care of her.     Now the family she worked for has gone abroad, and she was eager to find a new job, so Jiang Junmo found her.     Lu Xia saw that she was tidy and her hands and feet were neat, so she asked her to stay for a try.     Let her be with Aunt Wang. Aunt Wang is responsible for cooking and she is responsible for taking care of the children.     Aunt Wang had known for a long time that there would be another nanny in the family. After hearing that she had a similar experience to her own, she empathized with her and took care of her everywhere. The two got along well.     Lu Xia also tried it for a few days, and found that she was very patient with the child, and she was completely relieved, so she let her stay directly.     Of course, the child still lives with them at night, and is only handed over to her to take care of during the day, so that the two of them can relax a lot.     Jiang Junmo was finally able to spare time to do his own business.

    Didn't I say before that the design of their group has not been completed yet? For this design, the two provinces in their group did not go home during the summer vacation.

    Several people made an appointment, trying to finish the design drawing during the summer vacation.

    But because of Lu Xia, Jiang Junmo needs to delay a little time.

    Everyone understands this. After all, everyone knows that the soul of their group is Jiang Junmo.

    Moreover, Jiang Junmo also arranged tasks for everyone before the holiday. Some people went to the site for field inspections, and some went to the library to search for information.

    So when Jiang Junmo finished his work and went back to school, the preparatory work on their side was also done, and they could start designing directly without any delay.

    However, after Jiang Junmo came back from school this day, he told her one thing.

    "Zhou Yan will bring his wife to see you tomorrow."

    "Huh? Why did they come?" Lu Xia was a little surprised.

    "I said you had a baby, and then Zhou Yan mentioned it. He wanted you to help enlighten his wife by the way!" Lu Xia became even more puzzled after hearing this, "What's wrong with his wife... Jin He?

    "

    Jiang Junmo shook his head, "I don't know the specifics, maybe he doesn't know too well, but it seems that he found his wife was not very happy after he went home to live during this period of time, he asked but didn't tell, so he was thinking of you They are all women, and she doesn't know anyone in the capital, so she wants to ask you for help."

    Lu Xia thought about it, "Then I'll give it a try, and I'm not sure if I can find out the reason."

    Jiang Junmo Nodded, "Just try your best, after all, it's their own business."

    "Yeah"

ꨄChapter 469 Jin He's Anguish

    The next day, Zhou Yan brought Jin He over.

    Zhou Yan was more familiar with himself, and when he saw Lu Xia, he greeted him warmly and praised the triplets, while Jin He was a little shy, and it was Lu Xia who took the initiative to ask a few words before she opened her mouth.

    After exchanging pleasantries for a while, Jiang Junmo thought he wanted to discuss the content of the design drawing, and called Zhou Yan to the study, leaving Jin He and Lu Xia in the living room.

    Seeing that she was still very reserved, Lu Xia found some children's topics to chat with her.

    "By the way, why didn't your daughter bring it here? I heard that Zhou Yan liked it very much, and I want to see it."

    Jin He frowned subconsciously, and then explained: "She stayed at home with my mother-in-law. "

    Huh?" Lu Xia was surprised, and then smiled and said, "It seems that your mother-in-law also likes your daughter very much."

    The sorrow on Jin He's face deepened after hearing this, "She likes her very much, and she always likes her." She took it."

    Seeing her expression like this, Lu Xia was a little puzzled, then after thinking about it, she asked, "What's wrong with this?"

    Jin He didn't seem to expect her to ask such a question, showing a surprised look.

    Seeing this, Lu Xia said directly: "Sister Jin He, don't blame me for being straightforward, I'm just a little strange. According to you, your mother-in-law's family should like your daughter very much, and you don't have the patriarchal thinking of most people. Isn't it good to bring the child by your side? But I think you don't seem very happy."

    Hearing what she said, Jin He sighed, maybe because he had nothing to talk to, and he thought that Lu Xia was with them Those who returned to the city should be able to understand her, so they told her about her discomfort.

    It turned out that her parents-in-law were not very satisfied with her son marrying a rural girl.

    After all, although the two of them are not very capable, they are both workers. Even though the mother-in-law gave up the job to Zhou Yan's younger sister because she didn't want her daughter to go to the countryside to suffer, their family is still doing well.

    Not to mention that Zhou Yan is still a college student now.

    But they are not the kind of ungrateful people. Zhou Yan did get help from Jin He's family when he was in the countryside.

    So they also recognized this marriage.

    It's just that he doesn't like the daughter-in-law Jin He very much.

    Especially when the daughter-in-law came to the city, she was always petty, and she was too helpless.

    After giving birth to a daughter, I was still cautious, for fear that they would favor sons over daughters.

    After giving up breastfeeding, Zhou's mother took the child to her side to raise her.

    In Jin He's view, they didn't let her get close to the child because they looked down on her and were afraid that she would not be able to raise the child well.

    So she was very uncomfortable, and she didn't know who to tell, so she could only grimace all day long.

    Of course, these are all inferred by Lu Xia from her experience after returning to the city.

    After hearing this, she thought for a while and said, "Then you didn't tell Zhou Yan about these things?"

    Jin He shook her head, "I don't know what to say, I know that I didn't do well enough, and my parents-in-law didn't treat me harshly. I'm already fine, I'm not up to it."

    Lu Xia sighed after hearing what she said, indeed, according to her opinion, her parents-in-law are actually not bad, even if they despised her, they didn't treat her harshly, If she can adapt well to life in the city and learn more from her mother-in-law, maybe they will accept her.

    It's just that she suddenly changed her environment, and her husband lived in school again, and only went back once in a while. She couldn't adapt to it by herself, and she didn't have much confidence, so it got worse and worse.

ꨄChapter 470 Lu Xia's Suggestion

    Lu Xia remembered that when she first saw Jin He, although she had worries in her eyes, she was still yearning for life in the city.

    But looking at it now, all that's left is depression.

    So what she needs to do most now is to change herself, and she can't go on like this, otherwise it will get worse and worse.

    The most important thing to change yourself is to first improve your self-confidence, and secondly, you have to get out of the family. If you always stay at home and do not contact people, the situation will probably become more and more serious.

    So Lu Xia thought for a while and asked, "Have you ever thought about finding something to do?"

    "Find something to do?" Jin He shook his head, "It's not easy to find, now that there are so many educated youths returning to the city, they all It's even more difficult for me if I can't find a job."

    Lu Xia shook her head, "I'm not talking about this, I just want to ask if you are good at anything?" "What are you good at

    ?"

    Jin He thought for a while, "I'm good at cooking Eat, Zhou Yan used to like my cooking the most, but after returning to the city, my mother-in-law didn't let me do it, she just let me follow suit." I'm afraid I won't cook cleanly.

    She didn't say the last thing, but she could guess the reason from the fact that her mother-in-law asked her to wash her hands several times before cooking.

    But Lu Xia's eyes lit up when he heard it, isn't that pretty good!

    So he suggested: "You can try cooking and selling. Selling rice may be more complicated, you can try selling buns!" "Sell buns?" Jin He was startled when he heard that, and quickly

    shook his head, "No, I How dare you sell things, I don't want to be caught!"

    Lu Xia smiled seeing her. "The situation you mentioned is all in the past. Now the country has issued regulations to allow private sales. There are buns sold every day at the gate of our alley, but they come early, and the buns pushed over early in the morning are very fast. It was all robbed, so I don't have to worry about selling it."

    "Really?"

    Jin He couldn't believe it, she didn't go out much after returning to the city, she didn't know that the outside world had changed so much!

    Lu Xia smiled and said affirmatively: "Yes, if you don't believe me, you can ask Zhou Yan, there are many people doing business outside now."

    Jin He nodded, but then hesitated, "But... if possible, I would not I know whether your parents-in-law will agree."

    "Then you can persuade them to agree!"

    Lu Xia helped out with an idea, "Besides, you can't stay at home all the time. If you don't make money yourself, you have to reach out to your mother-in-law for food and clothing. , you can’t hold your head up.

    If you can make money yourself, you can decide what you want to buy, and you can also buy more things for your child, so that she can be closer to you.

    When you make money in the future, you can also If you go to Ye University, you will also have a diploma, so you won't be afraid that you won't be worthy of Zhou Yan!"

    These words were taken from the bottom of his heart, and they touched Jin He's heart.

    The most embarrassing thing about her at her mother-in-law's house is that she depends on her mother-in-law's face when she spends money. It would be great if she could earn money by herself.

    And what Lu Xia said about Ye University, if she can improve her academic qualifications, will her mother-in-law and others look up to her, and when she goes out, others will not think that she is not worthy of Zhou Yan.

    Thinking of this, Jin He felt a little moved.

    Seeing her heartbeat, Lu Xia suggested: "Don't make a decision in a hurry, you can ask Zhou Yan to accompany you to take a look first, understand the market conditions, and then do it when you think it's okay." Jin He nodded, "Okay

    , I got it, Lu Xia thank you!"

    She was really grateful, for this period of time, she couldn't express her depression, after all, in the eyes of others, she had already lived a very good life, her parents-in-law didn't dislike her, and her husband was capable .

    No one knows her suffering.

    Unexpectedly, Lu Xia not only understood her, but also helped her find a solution. At this moment, she had unilaterally regarded Lu Xia as her best friend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6K 631 9
https://m.shubaow.net/190/190974/ Author: Yin Yunbai Category: Rebirth Release time: 2021-05-06 Latest: Chapter 82 82 Ending Through rebirth finished...
592K 62.6K 25
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
51.3K 3.2K 27
It will be an os/ ts book on my favourite abhira. The os/ ts might be related to show's track or some might be just my imagination. This might contai...
3.1M 252K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...