I dont do drugs.| Jangkku🍒

By chaesidesofficial

A model student, meets her sisters bestfriends brother, on the first day of school, the professors favouritis... More

Authors introduction
'mi amor start it slow.
doin' too much, relax a bit.
love and war?
New charater + update😰
not cheatin' if i wasnt with you.
kiss me more.
he got that lipstick, lipgloss, hickeys too.
said its her first time, think she mighta' lied.
then we're lost till we're found.
when the parties over.
I don't give a fuck about you anyways, who ever said I gave a shit about you?
if i was you, i'd wanna be me too.
if you love me won't you say something?
you drew stars around my scars.
i'm sitting here, crying in my prom dress.
promise i'll never leave you again, i'll take you to my loving arms.
i don't even know im talking nonsense.
can you love me like that?
yes, I'm blaming you and you know I can't fake it, now or never.
i don't do drugs, still i want you.
end.

when i touch her i feel like im cheating on you.

607 25 23
By chaesidesofficial

014

Sunghoon and Wonyoung had became close friends, they were the happiest together. Sunghoon was cured with depression, it has been a year since they've been friends. Wonyoung would help with whatever problem he was going through, and the same thing goes for him. They were there for each other. They were happier than ever...

But as always, nothing lasts forever...

𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪August 31, 2019

Wonyoung had dressed up extra good today, she wore a green satin silk maxi dress with side slit on the bottom, which kind of exposed her legs, she wore a white sandals paring up with her dress, and a pearl necklace wrapped around her neck. She looked at her mirror and admired how beautiful she looked. Wonyoung smiled.

,,Hmmph.. I wanted to go to the bar for this birthday..." a guy walking behind Wonyoung sulked pouting, he was wearing a white t-shirt that was tucked on his flared pants and had belt on it, a light beige ish blazer with bottons on it was wrapped around the T-shirt.

The masculine voice that came from behind was Wonyoungs unidentical twin brother, Jungwon. Who was sulking since he did not get to choose where to host their birthday party- since they were twins, they take turns every year on where they want to celebrate their birthday.Jungwon chose the location last year so it was Wonyoungs turn to choose the setting this year. Wonyoungs smiled faded and turned to him with a sarcastic smile, ,,Too bad you'll have to wait next year"

Jungwon playfully rolled his eyes, ,,Whatever" he walked out of the living room leaving her alone there. Wonyoung cleared her throat before looking at herself on the mirror once again. Once she was done she made her way to the doorstep, ,,I'll be going to the park!" Wonyoung announced smiling widely, letting her siblings know that she's going out. ,,Sure! Just make sure to come back before the party starts!" a voice yelled back since he was on the other room, it was their oldest brother Taehyung.

..

The wether was just as good and bright as Wonyoungs day, she sat down at the swing waiting for Sunghoon to arrive, she had gain feelings over him and wanted to confess today since it was her birthday. She was certain Sunghoon also liked him back, giggling to herself thinking of what their first date would be. Wonyoung stood up and got off the swing when she heard footsteps behind her, rocks rustling every steps it gets closer.

Wonyoung turned around with a smile and walked towards Sunghoon, he looked the complete opposite of her, he looked like something had been going on his mind, his face was long. ,,What's wrong?" Kim asked, her smile fading when he saw him like this. ,,We're moving to United states.." Sunghoon tells her looking up at her eyes.

Kims heart shattered a million pieces she swallowed whatever she felt what was coming out of her throat. Her throat stinged as her eyes felt blurry, she felt sad but she wanted to be happy for him ,,Really?! That's great... Then why are you sad?" she questioned forcing a smile, while Sunghoons face lit up, ,,I was worried you will be sad..!! We're going in 2 hours and I wanted to tell you!"

She hid the promise ring behind her back before humming in response. She nodded, continuing to fake her happiness, ,,Ah right, what did you want to tell me?" Sunghoon remembered, ,,Oh.. Nothing, I just wanted to meet you here, since its our favourite place to hang out on.." Wonyoung awkwardly chuckled looking away from Sunghoons eyes.

Sunghoons phone rang, and took his phone out of his pocket, it was his sister who called. He returned his phone back on his pocket before pulling Wonyoung into a tight hug, ,,I'll miss you.." Sunghoons tone was sad with a mixed of an unknown expression. This was always how he was, he showed one clear emotion but hid the real emotion he was feeling.

Whereas Sunghoon was hugging her, he spotted a box that Wonyoung was holding. He slowly broke the hug, ,,What's that?" Myoui entreated pointing at the box that she was hiding behind her. ,,Ah..well.." Wonyoung mentally face palmed herself knowing she blew her cover, having no choice but to take the box out and show it to Sunghoon.

The box was black that had a golden ribbon on it. Sunghoon examined the box and took it from Wonyoung. She how ever had no problems of Myoui taking the box from her until she realized she left a confession note there, ,,Wait-!" before she could stop Sunghoon from opening the box he already saw the note.

Myoui Sunghoon, I love you more than friends, please accept my love. Sunghoon read the note and looked at Wonyoung in aww, ,,You like me?" he scoffed in disbelief. The young lady couldn't utter a word, but look at the box from his hand. She took the box away from him, ,,Yes. I do." she admits looking straight in his eyes.

,,I'm sorry Wonyoung I don't like you back.." Sunghoon stated before turning around and walking away from where he was. Leaving Wonyoung alone, and confused with Sunghoon leaving her with a rejection...Not knowing the reason why he didn't like her back, she couldn't hold her tears longer and sat down the ground with her pretty dress, and sobbed her heart out. Her heart clenching as she bawled.

If the audience were to look at Sunghoon, everyone would think of him as an asshole, but in reality, he was misunderstood... You always have to make sacrifices in order to move on.. Even if I did say the truth... that I liked her back... I didn't want our relationship to be hopeless... She deserved someone better.. Sunghoon said to himself, swallowing the lump on his throat.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚Present

The bell finally rang and all of the students started packing their bag, whilst Wonyoung was packing hers, she looked beside her and didn't see Sunghoon on her seat, which she couldn't help but wonder, why isnt he on class? Wonyoung asked to herself, but quickly shook her thoughts off when she realized shes not supposed to care about him since she had no business around Sunghoon anymore.

Packing her things and tidying her desk, she left the classroom. On her way out of the school building, Wonyoung saw her adviser running towards her so she stopped walking.

,,Wonyoung, can you please give this to Sunghoon?" the proffesor looked out of breath. Before she could even answer, he grabbed Wonyoungs arms gently but firmly and placed the book on her hands and walked away leaving her dumb founded. She sighed to herself, theres nothing wrong with giving a book to your classmate that the teacher told you to pass, right? Wonyoung looked down at the book, 'Not For Sale' was the title of the title cover, it looked new and fresh and looked like it just came out of the bookstore, it was red, and a 'border carnival' text on top left while 'en-' on the bottom left, it had some kind of black and red, black and white rectangular straps on top of the title cover.

Flipping the pages and the prologue of the book, Wonyoung read the first sentence of the novel, 'A first-time feeling, after meeting you my heart kept feeling strange.' She felt herself relating to the book and kept flipping the pages, realizing she was reading a book she wasn't supposed to, Wonyoung quickly closed the book looking straight to her direction and took a deep breath before making her way to find Sunghoon on wherever he was.

...

Ugh where is he... Wonyoung whimpered to herself, resting her hands on her knees as she felt her legs weakening from looking around the school for hours. She looked around the hallway, comprehending that Sunghoon might've left the school already she just gave up and stood straight up. Wonyoung looked down and headed to the schools garden- where she would usually waste time. Reaching her destination she suddenly stopped and looked up, her heart dropped 30ft high.

,,Sunghooniee, I missed you so much" the girl beside Sunghoon whined before pulling the collar of his hoodie towards her and started aggressively making out with him. The young lady had a long silky hair, she was wearing a crop top that had a black and white cat printed on the shirt, along with light blue jeans that was a bit loose on her, matching with a white sneakers she was wearing.

Wonyoung looked away from the sight, it was the vice president from Jungwons class, Gaeul. Seeing Sunghoon looked so happy with Gaeul- happier than he was with her, it made her sick in the stomach she quickly put the 'not for sale' book down the floor causing it to thud running out of there as fast as she could. She ran, and kept on running, she didn't stop. Her eyes was blurry from crying, when she was out of breath she stopped, she looked around and realized she was at the park, it was always where her feet took her whenever she looked for a place to rest on. Wonyoung walked towards the bench and started sobbing her heart out. She wiped her tears so she could see something but her eyes kept getting blurry because tears didn't stop flowing down her eyes.

⋆·˚ ༘ *The next day

,,Hmm I love this book, Gaeul, what do you think?" Sunghoon asked and continued reading the 'not for sale' book he put on hold from the library last week, while Gaeul just shrugged, ,,I like it as long as you're the one who reads it."

They both giggled and remained to read the book, while he was, he came by one of the sentences By the look of things It seems like the one that was ruined was me Sunghoons smile faded and his mind suddenly flashed the past, the promise ring- the park- the stars around his scars.. His heart clenched thinking about it, and suddenly closed the book looking at Gaeul. ,,Gell I have the go the bell is gonna ring in a minute, bye'' he excused ,,Wait- what? All of a sudden?" The young lady questioned.

Sunghoon didn't answer and grabbed his backpack whilst holding the book. He stood up from the bench- of the school garden, roaming around the school building, he found his homeroom teacher- Sunghoon flashed a forced smile. The bell ringing was actually an excuse to get out of there, the bell wasn't going to ring in 10 minutes.

At that time, Sunghoon saw his teacher looking down at his hands, he followed his advisors gaze and saw the book, ,,Oh- I see you got the book- I thought Wonyoung didn't give it to you since she didn't answer me when I asked her if she did-" Sunghons fake smile dropped, ,,Wonyoung was the one who gave the book to me?" the old man chuckled, ,,Yeah- well I had to ask her to give it to you instead of me because my wife called me over for something urgent and I saw Wonyoung on the hallway so I asked her to give it to you..."

It was all making sense now. Yesterday, the footsteps fading away from the school garden, and the thud while Sunghoon was with Gaeul- the thud that they both heard was the book... Fuck. He knew he messed up.

..

The school ended. Wonyoung wished to stay away from Sunghoon as much as possible- though, it wouldn't be possible when her dance partner for prom was Sunghoon- what made it worst, it was forced. Their advisor assigned them dance partners so they didn't have a choice on who to choose. Wonyoung herself wouldn't have been able to She tidied her desk and grabbed her backpack trying to avoid the supposed practice today. When Sunghoon spoke, ,,Should we practice at the studio near the icecream shop today, 5:30?"

Kim nodded not even looking at Sunghoon who asked the question, she hanged her cream couloured backpack strap on her shoulder before leaving. As Wonyoung stepped out of the class she realized- Why am I running away from him?.. It's not like he's my ex... right? She wished thinks were easier to do than said. She continued her ways out of the school.

4:30

It was an hour before the curfew, Wonyoung who stared at herself in the mirror, she was wearing a white crop top that had black sleeves on it, while she wore a white sweat pants that matched her white sneakers. Her hair was all combed, she didn't wear too much makeup. She wore just enough to look presentable.

,,I'll be on my way!" she yelled prior to leaving the house. Wonyoung always hated cancelling plans, nor being late, even if she was sick and had a high fever she tend to over work herself, there was no problem with her and everything, Wonyoung just always liked occupying her self. She never liked being bored nor being un occupied when she knew she had something else to do. She hated procrastinating.

5:20, Wonyoung was two minutes early. The studio was 50 minutes- or less away from her house, she near the ice cream shop. She was about to go inside the studio building when she saw Sunghoon holding two strawberry ice creams. Wonyoung smiled to her self, walking towards him- stopping when she noticed he wasn't alone, Gaeul who rise up her seat smiling all bubbly, took one of the strawberry ice cream from Sunghoons hand.

Back up back up- it was too late to backup now, Wonyoung was too close to them to run away. She mentally cursed herself before forcing a smile, ,,I see you guys are on a date.." her voice was high pitched, it sounded like she was trying too hard to be happy for them- not too hard for Sunghoon to notice though. ,,Oh- hi! Wonyoung I'm sorry but can we cancel the practice today? Sudden made of plan.." he laughed awkwardly. Kim who took a stumbled back lightly, she made a fool out of herself.

Wonyoung couldn't do anything but just nod, ,,Have fun on your date!" her voice cracked, but not noticeable enough for the two to notice. Wonyoung turned around and walked away, speed walking to out of Sunghoons sight- as far as possible. Her feet was sore, considering her house was 50 minutes away from this place, her eyes stinged, and before she knew it she was sobbing her heart out, Wonyoung was out of breath of sniveling. Then she heard a running pace towards her getting closer and getting louder, she doesnt mind and kept sobbing. ,,Wonyoung!'' she knew which voice it belonged. Kim turned around to face Myoui.

She stumbles back again part of her wanting him to stay, while half was looking for Gaeul who she expected to be behind Sunghoon but she was out of sight. Wonyoung doesn't wipe her tears away as it kept falling. ,,What do you want." she questioned, finally managing to make an eye contact. Sunghoons heart dropped seeing her puffy red eyes, it looked like she has been crying for the past few days, her eyes looked swollen from crying.. ,,I-i.. I'm sorry for-" she doesn't let the young man finish talking.

,,Sorry?!" Wonyoung scoffed, ,,For what? For cancelling the practice and going on a date with your girlfriend instead? Who made her way here for fifty minutes, who you know still loved you, the same girl you rejected on the park 3 years ago?!"

Sunghoon was taken aback rushing towards her but the young lady backed up not letting him touch her, ,,In the end im always the one to fall inlove, you're always the one to leave. thats how the story goes.'' her tears doesn't stop flowing down her cheeks, she finally managed to wipe her tears off her cheeks. Wonyoung turned around and walked away.

What did i say now...

Meanwhile-,

,,Aww you're so cute!" a manly voice whined cutely, which caused it to crack a bit causing the young lady beside him to cackle, ,,Ha-" her smile faded when she saw someone from afar. ,,Is that Wonyoung?.." the two widened their eyes, they both looked at each other, the female teenager pushing the poor young man on the bush to hide. ,,I will call you later Hee I'm sorry!"

The female teenager was indeed Karina, while the man who she was with was Heeseung... Back to the point- Karina walked towards Wonyoung, ,,Hey.. Whats wrong?..." she asked in a worried tone, while Wonyoung couldn't do anything but sob, Yoo who wrapped her arms around Kim both sitting down the bench.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚Month skip.

Weeks had passed the more it got closer to prom day. Kim who obviously had no choice but to cooperate with Myoui. Whenever their skin ship part on the dance would come up, Sunghoon would either look disgusted or would end up seeing him aggressively sanitizing his hands after the dance practice would end. It was their last practice today so Wonyoung had a plan in mind. After their practice on the way out Sunghoon walked towards her, ,,Hey, let's do well on prom day."

She hummed, and managed to speak out, ,,I'm sorry for lashing out on you last month for having a date with your girlfriend." Wonyoung apologized, ,,I wouldn't really say shes my girlfriend. .haha..." Sunghoon explained, ,,Okay.. I have to go for dinner. Goodluck.''

Wonyoung turned around and made her way home. This was their longest conversation, that lasted long than five seconds ever since the incident happened, usually when they dance- gesture would mostly be used rather than words. Sunghoon on the other hand didn't know what to do anymore- because of this lasts longer its going to drive him crazy.

..??

,,Hey Chaemin, what do you think about strangling Sunghoon to death to make him comeback for senses.." Eunchae who was beside Chaemin while eating an ice cream sandwhich hissed, ,,You can do it on your own I have better lots to do after practice.." Chaemin answered which made the lady with bangs hit his shoulder. ,,Choke."

Her words didn't do so well now- Chaemin who was actually choking, ,,Bye."

.

Eunchae rushed back towards the choking Chaemin, ,,I didn't mean actually choke!" she started slapping the young mans back to stop him from coughing.

IM SO SORRY FOR LONG CHAPTER.

...

rest in peace moon bin..

being an aroha for a long time, and finding this news out, this really broke my heart. please let this all be a lesson to all kpop fandoms to stop making a big deal out of every idols simple nor not simples mistake to the point where they feel their worsts ever. to stop throwing hates on idols for the most simplest things- nor even things and mistakes. idols are humans too who has emotions and can feel pain. they are humans so please grow up and stop throwing hate on every idol you dont like. if you dont like the idol then block them, if you cant keep your thoughts to yourself might aswell kill it.

karma exists.

vote !!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 3K 59
"I dare you to kiss Joshua" Kim Mingyu said out of nowhere and i frowned at his dare, like what the heck "No way i am not doing that" i just said to...
28.2K 1.3K 101
| hyung!! | are you there???? | lets get ice cream!!!!! •·················• Min Yoongi is in his last year of college and has a dream of playing bask...
1.9K 171 11
"Well, Park Jongseong. I simply adore witnessing you in this state; who wouldn't want to watch the best kid in the class get completely destroyed by...
8.5K 526 38
'does everyone's life flip over in highschool? or is it only mine?.. ' yujin thought as she looked at jinyoung which was now going out of the classro...