The Potion's Master #2 (Sever...

Per Pansexual_wh0re02

Part two to Our Little Princess so if you haven't read that one go read it!! You wouldn't understand this if... Més

Welcome Back :)
Job Opportunity (1)
A drink (2)
Mistake (3)
Invisibility (4)
Communication (5)
Broom Cupboard (6)
Bargain (7)
Author's note. Please read
Author's Question.
Detention (8)
Watching (9)
Meetings (10)
We All Have Scars (11)
Order of the Phoenix (12)
That's an Order (13)
Morning sickness?! (14)
Not so surprising visit (15)
Familiar Faces (16)
It should of been me (17)
Public Example (18)
Only a dream (19)
In and Out (20)
Recovery (21)
Safe with me (22)
Convincing (23)
Spinners End (24)
Picnic Date (26)
Lucky 13 (27)

Potion Making (25)

767 20 8
Per Pansexual_wh0re02

Unedited

_______________________________

"Go over to the shelf and grab an advance potions book-" he stated, pulling away from me.

"What?"

"You heard me," he smoothly spoke, "go grab the book" he hissed into my ear.

I looked at him with a confused look and went to grab the book. As I did so he used his wand to clear his desk and set potion making ingredients on it.

"Come around my desk and turn to page 284," he was starting to sound like his grumpy self when he really was my potions master. I did as I was told and when I flipped to the pages. I looked at him and he huffed before turning me around to face his desk.

"I want you to start making this potion, any mistakes at all and you will restart until you get it perfectly," I could hear the smirk on his face, "and you must tell me how to make the potion step by step."

"No, please anything else," I whined.

"Get to work, or you'll be here all night," he hissed.

I rolled my eyes and look at the potion I'd be making. "This shouldn't take to long," I muttered to myself. I started to cut my ingredients when he suddenly flipped up my skirt and slapped my ass.

I gasped and turned to look at him. "Turn around and keep working," a huge smirk rested on his face as he looked at my flustered one.

I did as I was told and continued to cut. His hand met my ass another time, making my grip on the knife much tighter. "S-Severus, this isn't what I meant," I gripped through my teeth.

He smirked and gripped my hair, pulled me back so I could see his face. "First, it's professor Snape to you! Second, you said I could use any punishment I see fit. And I chose this one, let's see how well you can stay together under stress," he smirked, pushing my head back to the table.

As I filled the cauldron with water I felt his fingers slide against my damp panties. I took in a deep breath and threw in the powder that makes it a potion base.

I looked at the book before throwing in 3 strings of cat hair and stirring it 3 times counterclockwise. As I finished stirring it he quietly slipped a finger into me.

I gasped and stirred it more than I was supposed to. He tutted me from behind and make the potion disappear, now being water again.

I cursed to myself as I clamped my eyes shut. "Keep going" he whispered in my ear, moving his finger slowly.

I took a deep breath before I threw the powder in again before adding the cat hair and stirring it. The next step was to add 2 cups of Dragon's blood. As I measured it he slipped another finger into me, an amused smirked painted on his face.

I moaned quietly as I poured the 2 cups into the cauldron. Before I continued I put my head on the desk, breathing heavily as he expertly hit my G-spot with his long slender fingers.

The next step was too add exactly 3 and 1/4 leaves of mint. I put three in and as precisely as I could cut the 4th leaf into 4 exact pieces.

I could feel myself coming close as I stirred it again. "Professor, I-I'm close," I whimpered out as I slammed the spoon on the desk.

"Your almost done, keep working," he groaned.

I then added the dragons breath and 3 teaspoons of honey. These ingredients seemed weird, I've never made this potion before. Though, I'm supposed to be teaching the 7th years this potion within the next few weeks, practice I guess.

Next I'm to stir it until it turns a bright blue color.  I start to stir as he pushes me closer and closer to my high. "S-Sir, please let me cum," I cried out as I craned my neck to look at him.

"Mhh, I suppose. Since your doing such a good job, cum on my fingers," he uttered in my ear. I cried out as I dropped the spoon against the table.

As I came  on his fingers the liquid turned a blue color. I collapsed against his desk as he looked over me, cleaning his fingers off with his tongue.

"Nice work Ms. Fairwell, this potion is perfect," he complimented me as he turned me to face him. He lifted me to sit on the edge of his desk as he pressed is lips to mine.

"How was that darling," he asked as we kissed.

"Don't even make me do that again," I whined. He chuckled and pulled away from me. "I guess we will see."

He cleared his desk and went to put the potion book back. "Can you please just fuck me now?" I asked. He turn to me and smirked, "I suppose," with that he grabbed my hand and led me to his bedroom.

"I'm going to love seeing your robes on my floor, I haven't seen them there in so long," he muttered as he brought his face close to mine.

"I bet you will professor," I smirked. Our foreheads pressed against each other as he started to unbutton my shirt. He grabbed my hips and pulled me towards him, his fingers felt icy cold against my skin.

As he pulled off my clothes as started to unbutton his over-shirt, pushing it off. Then started to unbutton his white dress shirt.

"You wear to many layers," I whined.

He chuckled and pulled his over-shirt and his white shirt off, leaving him in just his pants. "Well maybe I have a reason to why," he muttered, pulling me to his room.

"What exactly would that reason be?" I asked.

He cleared his throat and suddenly picked me up, throwing me onto his bed. I squealed when I made contact with his sheets. "To tease you. Leave you in anticipation to see me," he climbed between my legs and spread them wide.

"Well it's working you tease," I sighed out as watched him put his head under my skirt.

He grabbed the edge of it with his teeth and drug it down my legs. "S-Severus, please," I whined.

I felt his lips move back up to my thighs, slowly inching towards my core. When I thought he was about to plunge his tongue in me he started to kiss right above my clit and move up my stomach.

I groaned out of frustration and buckled my hips to meet his stomach. Once he made it to my breasts he took my left nipple into his mouth while he took his hand and played with my right.

Once he was satisfied he moved into the right one, now playing with the left one.

Then he started to travel up my neck, leaving hickeys all over it, before finally pressing his lips to mine. I could feel his hard on pressing against my opening.

His hands traveled down to undo his pants and pull down his boxers. He then pulled down my panties before lining himself up with my opening.

I wrapped my arms around his shoulders, pulling him down, his tip entered me and I buckled to feel more. "You such an inpatient fucking whore," he degraded me. I moaned at his words as he soon start to thrust to me.

"Only for you d-daddy!" I moaned out.

He smirked before pressing his lips back to mine. He swallowed my moans as I came closer to my high. "I-I'm close," I whimpered.

He then suddenly pulled out of me with a smirk on his lips. I cried out as my high started to fade. "P-Please," I cried out.

"Please what?" he hummed.

"I want to cum around you cock Severus, please!" I whined. He smirked and immediately inserted himself in me. I let out a satisfied moan as he started to trust into me again.

After being denied my orgasm it came quicker than usual. "I-I'm gonna cum!" I moaned out.

"Me too, cum all over my cock," he gritted between his teeth. I moaned out as a came around him. I gripped his hair and brought his lips to mine as I felt him pulse inside of me.

He bit my lips as he released himself inside me. He kept trusted until he fully finished, before pulling out of me and laying next to me.

"This will never get old," I breathed out as I snuggled next to him.

"Indeed" he hummed as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

We spent the rest of the day laying with each other, it was turning into the perfect day. "Would you like our leftovers for dinner?" he asked as he got out of bed, "I'm starting to get a little hungry."

"That sounds nice Severus," I smiled as I went to the kitchen.

As he warmed up dinner I set the table. After about 10 minutes he came in with two bowls of pasta and two salad bowls. "Thank you my good sir," I smiled as I took the bowls from him.

He bowed slightly before sitting next to me. As we ate we talk about small things, classes, people, things of that nature.

"Severus, can I ask a serious question?"
I asked as I took a bite of pasta.

"What would that be?" he asked in return.

"If war were to come, could we run away together? Just you and me," I asked, studying his face as he thought about it.

"I wouldn't want to take you from your friends or your life here," he answered honestly.

"Severus, I'll have ways to communicate. I just want to be with you," I admitted. A small smile crossed his lips as he looked at me.

"I'd love nothing more, but I don't want to take you from the life you have." he paused and looked at me, thinking of everything I've been though since I've met him, "If something were to happen, we will talk about it then. For now, let's just enjoy the little life we have now," he said, finishing off his food. I smiled widely while I finished my food.

When we were finished he brought me to the bed and with a flick of his wand the sheets were clean and in place. "Let's lay down," he muttered. I got undressed before throwing on a night shirt and laying in bed. He took off his clothes and put on his comfy pants before laying next to me.

I cuddled against him, my head laying against his chest. "Goodnight Severus," I muttered as my eyes fluttered closed.

"Goodnight my darling," he replied as he kissed the top of me head. He covered me with the blanket before closing his eyes.

.......

Severus's POV

I quietly got up the next morning and threw on my robes. Before leaving the room I glanced at her. She was sprawled out on the bed. I leaned over and kissed her cheek before leaving the room. I grabbed my cloak and apparated to the big city.

__________________________________

Words count: 1926

There are 4 more chapters after this, I'm debating on making a third one. For the soul fact I don't want to make these books like 89 chapters long, cause people will get uninterested. Give me your thoughts on the idea!  See yeah soon! 😘

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

29.3K 505 24
Book 1 #55-goldentrio #17-snapesdaughter Smut 𝙴𝚕𝚒𝚣𝚊 𝚂𝚗𝚊𝚙𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚎𝚝 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚞𝚙 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊𝚗 𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚊�...
42.3K 1.3K 28
Love is difficult to explain as one likes to say. But (Y/n)(L/n) falling for her professor, Severus Snape? That was hard to believe. The girl always...
61.4K 2.5K 70
Y/n Y/l/n found her way to be an assistant to the cold Severus Snape. Can she keep up with her all her duties? Or will her past drag her in the mud? ...
136K 3.7K 18
!Age gap warning! If you're not okay with it don't hate, just dont read, as EASY as that. :) What if Sirius Black had a daughter? What if she had fee...