Taekwondo | Seong Taehoon x r...

By Icyyhot

When moving somewhere new, you never expected to be dragged into this mess. Gangs and death await. An unlikel... More

Ch.1 First meeting
Ch.2 Yu Hobin
Ch.3 Viral hook
Ch.4 One punch TV
Ch.5 How to beat a boxer
Ch.6 Yu Hobin Company
Ch.7 Beach
Ch.8 Beach pt.2
Ch.9 Lee Dowoon
Ch.11 Pakgo's return
Ch.12 calm before the storm
Ch.13 Baek Seongjun
Ch.14 The storm
Ch.15 Kang Eunwoo
Ch.16 Sick
Ch.17 Girl's day
Ch.18 Runaway fam
Ch.19 Imposter (sus)
Ch.20 Slush Funds
Ch.21 Hospital
Ch.22 Lee Jinho

Ch.10 Taehoon vs Yeonwoo

913 53 20
By Icyyhot

~Y/n pov~

I was glad to see my Dad when I woke up.

It'd been a while since we saw each other.

He teased me a bit about Taehoon and spent the day with me before he had to leave for work again.

I sighed as I watched his car pull away.

At least I wasn't so lonely anymore.

~*~

I arrived at the dojo only to see Snapper, Hobin and Gaeul doing Taekwondo.

"Throw a straight punch."

They all looked exhausted even though they had barely started.

I saw the camera set up and comments filling the screen. That means Taehoon finally started streaming.

He noticed me and dragged me over to the rest, telling me to demonstrate for the 'idiots'.

[ omg!! They're doing taekwondo today ]

[ y/n and taehoon 👀 ]

[ the way his eyes lit up when she came in ^^]

"Get closer to the floor." Taehoon complained as he tried to push Snapper down further.

Snapper's face was scrunched up in pain.

Gaeul and I were sat facing each other both doing the splits perfectly.

Gaeul laughed, "Am I doing it right?"

I nodded and grinned at her, "Perfect."

Taehoon patted my head as he went past and then kicked Hobin's head as he complained, "Why can't you do it yet? I've given you tons of lessons."

After about an hour, we finally stopped.

Snapper and Hobin laid on the floor exhausted and drenched with sweat as they tried to catch their breaths.

I was used to training for a lot longer so I wasn't as tired as I would've been a few months ago.

"It's our turn next, right?" Hobin asked.

"What?"

[ ??]

[?]

~*~

I watched the roles reverse as Hobin complained to Taehoon about how he sucked at newtube and marketing.

Taehoon looked dead inside as he stared blankly at Hobin and Snapper, who were taunting him.

I sat beside Gaeul on the floor as Hobin did a headstand.

"You gotta do things to catch people's attention. Viewers want to see something like this." Hobin told us confidently.

[ ugh, this again? I'm sick of it ]

[ do something else ]

[ srsly, even my grandma's sick of it ]

"You want me to do a headstand? What's the point of this shit?!" Taehoon asking as he did a headstand, his shirt lifting to show off his abs.

I blushed as I tried not to stare.

[ omg!! ]

[ I just realised I like abs ]

"Did it finally happen?" Gaeul whispered excitedly.

I turned to face her and whispered to her about what happened at the beach and what she interrupted.

She gasped excitedly, trying to be quiet so the others wouldn't hear us as we gossiped about anything and everything.

"Hobin... he's stealing all your subscribers."

Me and Gaeul tried not to laugh as we watched the scene in front of us.

"I'm leaving. Clean the studio." Taehoon threw his phone, hitting Hobin on the head with it as he left.

All three of them, surprisingly, began to clean as I laid on the floor lazily.

~*~

"Who are you? Oh.. hi Y/n."

I sat up from my position on the floor to see Taehoon's dad looking at the v-hit trio in confusion.

"I didn't know Taehoon had friends..."

I tried not to laugh as I hear what he muttered.

~*~

"Let's fight..." Taehoon glared at Yeonwoo.

We all turned up a few minutes ago and Snapper started live-streaming the fight.

This is because of Dowoon.. right?

[ he may be hot, but he's a shitty person ]

[ I'm gonna unsubscribe ]

Yeonwoo sighed and placed down his bag while complaining he'd be late for cram school, "You just want to fight, right?"

The comments were all extremely negative, judging us all without knowing any context or anything about the situation.

I sighed as Hobin yelled at Taehoon and told him to stop fighting, "You shouldn't hit him?!"

[ I feel bad for yeonwoo]

[ seong taehoon is a piece of shit ]

"Hey, are you thinking about how you need to go to cram school?" Taehoon asked as Yeonwoo continued to block his hits, not even fighting back, "You're a puppet. A puppet who does whatever his dad tells him to do."

Yeonwoo finally lost his cool as he yelled, "I told you I'm not a puppet! I study because I want to!"

Taehoon smirked and kicked him in the face while his guard was down, "It looks like you know how to get mad after all."

[ of course he'll get mad if you provoke him like that.. ]

"Are you happy?" Taehoon slapped Yeonwoo harshly in the face as Yeonwoo's eyes stared lifelessly at him in surprise.

"I'm happy." Yeonwoo smiled as a tear rolled down his cheek, contradicting his words.

We all stared at him in surprise.

"You're not happy."

Yeonwoo seemed surprised as he tried to wipe the tears from his face.

"What do you want to do in life?" Taehoon suddenly asked.

"I want.. to be a doctor?" Yeonwoo spoke unsurely, questioning himself.

"I wasn't asking you what your Dad wants you to do! I don't wanna hear what your Dad forced you to aim for after taking away your freedom! I asked you what you want to do!" Taehoon yelled as he grabbed Yeonwoo by the collar.

"I wanted to do karate!" Tears streamed down Yeonwoo's face as he broke down and started crying hysterically, "I'd rather be doing karate than studying!"

Taehoon smirked and kicked him in the stomach, "Then go for it. Show me!"

Yeonwoo finally started to fight back with a smile on his face.

This is the first time I've seen him actually smile for real. I knew something was off.

His smiles were always so fake.

Hobin stared at his phone in surprise and happiness as the chat finally started to have common sense.

[ oh man ㅋㅋㅋ]

[ damn it, I was criticising the fuck out of him, lol]

[ now I look like a a moron ]

At first all Taehoon could do was block the hits.

He was so light on his feet he managed to evade the next attack and kicked Yeonwoo in the face.

Blood spurted from Yeonwoo's nose as he fell to the ground.

All the other hits seemed to be ineffective because of how he's trained his body. The only weakness is his face.

Taehoon huffed out a breath of air as he stared down at Yeonwoo, "Are you giving up?"

Hobin smiled and turned to Snapper, "Let's wrap things up and go-"

"It's not over yet." Gaeul interrupted him as Yeonwoo slowly got to his feet.

"He has a strong spirit." I added as I looked at Yeonwoo's determined smile, his eyes lit up with joy.

His hits were all very powerful and no matter how many times he was knocked down, he always got back up.

Taehoon smirked even though he was badly injured and punched Yeonwoo in the face.

"What's he doing?" Hobin asked in confusion.

"It's ITF-style taekwondo. It's more adapted more street fights." I answered as Hobin looked surprised that I knew.

I watched in amazement as Taehoon turned the fight around.

This is why I love taekwondo.

"You should feel honoured. I wasn't planning on showing you this style of taekwondo."

With one last hit to the head, Yeonwoo lost consciousness.

~*~

I watched in disbelief as Hobin and Taehoon massaged Yeonwoo's legs.

This seems familiar...

"I told you that's not how you massage legs!" Hobin complained loudly, "Wipe that look off your face."

Taehoon glared at him, "Keep running your mouth and let's see what happens."

"Why am I here?" Yeonwoo asked, finally awake.

Snapper and Gaeul started whispering to him with smirks on their face.

"Now that you're awake you can fuck off." Taehoon told him harshly, "Stop taking up space in our studio."

Yeonwoo sat up, "What am I supposed to do now?"

"Seriously? I told you to do what you want."

Yeonwoo was silent for a few seconds before he stood up, "Thanks everyone."

He quickly left as we all stared after him.

Gaeul sighed in disappointment, "I thought I was finally going to see a 1080 degree kick."

Hobin smirked cockily and stood in front of the punching bag as Taehoon stared at him in surprise.

Although, Hobin failed miserably as he cursed loudly and smashed the window.

Taehoon glared at him as he fell out of the window, Gaeul catching him.

"Shouldn't we go and save him?" Snapper asked as he watched the scene.

"Let him die."

I laughed at them as Taehoon finally smiled.

"Do you feel better now?" I asked Taehoon.

He smiled and ruffled my hair, "Don't worry about it."

"Of course I'll worry..."

"Guys!" Gaeul explained, "The viewers are still mad at us."

I was surprised as Yeonwoo posted a video half an hour later trying to resolve the situation.

Guess we didn't need to do anything...

~*~

When the others finally left, the sky had already turned dark.

Taehoon sighed tiredly as he laid down, resting his head in my lap.

I was surprised as I stared down at him.

Taehoon stared back as if he was waiting for me to get embarrassed.

My face eventually turned red as he stared at me intensely.

I heard Taehoon left out a chuckle as he turned to his side, facing away from me.

After a few moments of staring at him calm face I decided to just do it.

Cautiously, I moved my hand towards Taehoon and ran my fingers through his surprisingly soft hair.

The boy didn't say anything and just hummed quietly in response, reaching out of grab my other hand.

He interlocked his fingers with mine as rubbed patterns on my knuckles with his thumb.

A calming atmosphere was created, the moonlight being the only source of light as it illuminated our faces.

Taehoon's face looked enchanting under the moonlight.

~*~

________________________________
1688 words

A/n I wasn't expecting to write so many chapters for this book considering I didn't write many for Lookism - tbf most of Lookism is about fights between people and the mc so there's not a lot of content to write about compared to viral hit

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 4.7K 32
BTS Gang AU Genre: action, fluff, angst, strong language, +18 content, gang material, Read to find out who the reader will end up with. There will be...
Freaks By Sam

Fanfiction

119K 5K 124
BTS x reader ~ They called you monsters. Freaks. And little by little you started to believe in it. Letter by letter. Word by word. Monster. ~ Discla...
279K 8.5K 46
you've been warned, this book drives you insane.
18.8K 657 94
Viral Hit/How to fight