The Truth - Sbi Royality au

By SpookiGlitch

Sorry this story is discontinued! This is a story collab with @_DesperateEnuf_ . She is an amazing writer and... More

Intro and Information
Prologue
Chapter 1: Breakfast
Chapter 2: The Apology
Chapter 3: Painted Red
1k Special
Chapter 4: Attire
Chapter 5: Obedient Servant
Chapter 6: Survival
5K Special

Chapter 7: Shut Your Mouth

467 21 42
By SpookiGlitch

Tommy lays flat on his bed. The day has been an utter drag.

That's when he heard knocking on his door, and Tommy quite literally rolled off of the bed, falling against the floor.

Tommy let out a sigh, "Hold on..." he dragged out.

Opening the door he saw no other than Ranboo; he stood there with his arms behind his back, he stood up straight, and avoided eye contact.

Tommy raised a brow, looks like he knows what he's doing.

Folding his arms, the blonde prince spoke one word, "What?"

Ranboo cleared his voice, "You've been requested to come for dinner with your family."

Tommy nodded, "Alright, I'll get going then."

"Allow me to accompany you, your highness—"

Tommy cut him off, "No need, you may take the rest of the day off or whatever."

"I simply cannot, young master."

Tommy sighed, it was no use, even though he'd tried once.

Walking, they were both in silence.

Ranboo wondered if he should strike a conversation, but failed to open his mouth.

Just keep things formal, is what he thought.

Tommy seemed to hesitate as he came closer to the dinner area.

He felt as if the warm atmosphere died down, so he slouched.

Tommy folded his arms and Ranboo pushed open the door for the nervous boy.

It's just your family, what's wrong with you? Tommy thought. Tommy slapped himself on either side of his face, snap out of it—!

"Tommy!"

The youngest prince flinched.

"Why the hell did you just slap yourself?!" Wilbur yelled, running up to the boy, grabbing his shoulders.

"I- I was feeling uneasy..." Tommy admitted, though he didn't want to say the atmosphere dimmed.

He wouldn't want them to take offense to that.

Wilbur sighed, placing his hand against Tommy's forehead.

For a second, Tommy was confused, but then Wilbur spoke.

"Your temperature is fine to me, go sit down next to me—"

"Oh come on, Wilbur. You don't need to hog him." Techno spoke up, placing down his fork.

Wilbur glared at his brother, and for some reason when Techno spoke, he flinched.

Wilbur rolled his eyes, "Fine."

And for just a second, Tommy saw Wilbur gaze at Techno's sword before looking back to the eldest's eyes.

Wilbur sighed, walking off, leaving Tommy confused.

Tommy, keeping his eyes on Wilbur, started to follow him. What the hell is that about? Did I do something? "Um... Wilbur, wait—"

Just before the young prince could finish he felt a cold substance splash onto him, and he flinched back, and yelped.

Tommy just realized he bumped into a servant while not looking, trying to latch onto Wilbur.

"O-oh my..." the servant said, dropping the big silver plate he was carrying the drinks on.

That's when Tommy realized it was Atlas. A servant that he occasionally ran into—figuratively.

Wilbur turned around with a gasp while the other two were staring daggers at the Atlas.

Atlas began trembling, "Your- your highness."

Tommy blew raspberry, goddammit. Just my luck.

"Aw, I liked this shirt." Tommy frowned.

"M-my apologies, I wasn't-"

"It's everywhere!" Phil scowled at the worker, interrupting him without a thought.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to spill the drinks on Big T!" All the royals looked at the worker, including 'Big T'.

"Master Thomas would you like me to take you to your room for a change of clo-" Ranboo started.

"It's fine Ranboo I will take him! You can just take the rest of the day off!" Wilbur quickly cut off.

Ranboo blinked before sighing, why do they all want to get rid of me?

Tommy's face brightened up at this, "Really!" Wilbur smiled and nodded.

"C'mon Tommy!" Wilbur ordered as he placed a hand on Tommy's shoulder.

Tommy of course did as he said. Why wouldn't he! This is Wilbur! His brother!

Wilbur mouthed something to his family, but Tommy couldn't catch it. Wilbur and Tommy strolled back to the room Tommy has grown so familiar with. Wilbur started going through his wardrobe, finding the perfect outfit for his little brother.

"I can pick out my own clothes, y'know." Tommy mutters just loud enough for Wilbur to hear.

Wilbur whips his head around to glare at Tommy, "Tommy, don't be a brat, let me bond with you and pick your clothing." Tommy kept silent after that, afraid he would tick Wilbur off anymore than he was.

Wilbur picked out a nice blue vest with a white dress shirt underneath. He got white dress pants match and some white combat boots.

"Here." Wilbur said, quite proud of himself with the selection.

Tommy stared at the clothing for a second, hesitating to grab it.

Wilbur got annoyed by this; "Well? Are you going to grab it?"

Tommy blinked back into reality as he softly snatched the clothing given by Wilbur.

Wilbur sighed, folding his arms, "Alright, I'll be waiting outside your door, just call when you're done changing."

Tommy stared down at his clothes, "I understand."

Wilbur went to leave the room, but before he went to close the door he looked back at Tommy and smiled.

Tommy didn't return it. Wilbur frowned, but just shut the door, leaving Tommy alone in the room.

Tommy winced with realization. Wilbur is probably gonna be pissed. He should've smiled back.

Tommy sighed to himself as he began dressing into the clothes Wilbur gave him. They weren't bad per-say, but they weren't good either—they weren't exactly the type of clothes he would himself pick out—but Wilbur knows better. Wilbur has always known better.

"I'm done." Tommy worriedly said as Wilbur smiled, coming back into the room.

"You look great!" Wilbur complimented.

Tommy suddenly blurt out, "I'm sorry!" Wilbur stopped.

"Why is that?" Wilbur smirked.

"I–I didn't smile back to you–and you have been so nice to me. I just don't want to be a bad brother to you-" Wilbur delicately put his finger on Tommy's lip and shushed him.

"Oh Tommy! I could never hate you. It's just you are too immature sometimes to the point where you hurt others. You just need to fix your recklessness." Tommy gave a small smile to Wilbur.

"I am almost 13 though..." Tommy tries to retort, but it just turned into a small mumble Wilbur could barely hear.

This is when Wilbur knew he got Tommy in the perfect position.

"Come on, let's go eat... and not have a servant dump stuff on you." Wilbur chuckled.

Tommy agreed and they headed to the dining room again.

After that their day was 'normal'.

~

Altas tried to steady their breath. They made terrible mistakes today and they were certainly going to pay the price for it.

They looked at the small window through the dungeon, it was sundown. According to the palace rumors recently, sundown was when the royals headed down to the dungeon.

Like they could hear their thoughts, they heard footsteps coming closer to them. Atlas panicked more at this.

"Ah, Atlas." King Phil scoffed at the servant.

"Y-your highnesses." Atlas quickly got up from the cell floor to give a bow.

"Do you know why you are here?" Philza questioned. It was a rhetorical question. Either way Atlas would get in trouble.

"Y-yes. I disrespect young master Thomas and dumped drinks on him. I-I swear it was an accident! Please exile me or leave me to be in this prison! I-I don't want to die." Philza smirked at the servant, pleased with their response.

The brown-haired Prince laughed, "You think you will fucking get away with disrespecting Tommy!" He snickered.

"You won't get away with this. Phil may I?" The monotone voice asked. The King nodded and Techno got out a chisel and hammer.

"W-what's that?" Atlas questioned as Phil and Wilbur pulled them out of the cell. Techno smirked.

"Chisel. It is for THIS!" Techno pierced Atlas's thigh with the chisel. Atlas yelped at the sudden pain which satisfied the royals.

"Y-you fuckers! Absolute monsters! Society looks up to you as you kill off anybody who messes with Tommy!" The royals froze and glared at the servant.

I fucked up, Atlas thought as he stared at the royal's planning the worst way for him to die.

"You know, you are very young. Too bad you fucked up your chances to ever getting out of here." Phil cooed.

At that, Atlas only felt pain transmitting throughout their body. They had the sudden urge to scream, but didn't.

Why would he need to scream?

But that's when the pain struck in, and this time he screamed.

Atlas let out a caterwaul as his breathing got heavier. It was gruesome pain as Prince Technoblade jabbed a chisel in his ankle.

Atlas thought it was over, but then the sadistic prince started to chip away at his flesh.

"Hey," Wilbur started, "You took that from my room."

Techno rolled his eyes, "Does it matter? You're not using it."

Wilbur rolled his eyes with frustration, but didn't say anything as his brother started chipping away more of Atlas's flesh.

Atlas screamed louder each time Techno jabbed them. They left a pool of blood as his flesh got ripped more and more. Atlas knew how corrupt the royals were, but they didn't expect to be in this much pain.

"P-please stop AUGH I promise to not speak of this AUGH I will never come back to the kingdom too–" Atlas begged.

"Shut up. You are giving me a headache." Techno scoffed.

"I will continue AUGH talking until I fucking die from AUGH blood loss from you fuckers!" Techno smirked.

"Have it your way. Wilbur, stitch his mouth shut." Atlas stared in horror as Wilbur leaves and arrives with a needle and thread.

"Don't move or else I will make it more painful for you. Understand?" Wilbur chuckled crazily as his eyes examined the horrified servant.

"NO I WILL NOT AUGH–" Wilbur jabbed the needle into his lip and started to stitch their upper and lower lip together as Atlas screamed and teared up.

Atlas grabbed the needle and Wilbur glared. Wilbur pulled out a dagger from his holster and forced their mouth open. Altas scream as Wilbur cut off their tongue. Altas gurgled blood as Wilbur continued his process.

After two minutes Wilbur was done and satisfied with his work. Altas couldn't speak anymore, they only could make noises.

Techno started up again which Altas didn't even know he stopped. Blood filled their mouth as they choked on it. Black filled his vision as he started to get dizzy.

All Atlas could hear were the snickers of royals as he bled out on the cell floor.

~

Word Count: 1681

Hey quick Author's Note. This story will probably be on hold. Me and _DesperateEnuf_
have a lot of personal stuff going on. I hope all of you understand and if you haven't checked her out you should! She is a great friend and I am happy that I know her. 

This story is now on hold until her or I announce otherwise though. I hope you understand. Hopefully this story will get another chapter soon though!

Bye! Have a great day! 

-Spook

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 130 14
A young blonde boy wakes up in the middle of the forest. He can't remember how he got there or much about himself either. His name is blank from his...
54.7K 2.4K 25
Tommy is the prince of a beloved kingdom. Mischievous and bright, he brings light everywhere he seems to go. When the king dies suddenly, things chan...
24 3 1
A SLEEPY BOIS INC SHORT STORY! Techno's birthday is today so I wanted to celebrate it by writing a "short story" (it's not short but it's one chapter...
5.1K 313 12
Phil, Technoblade, Wilbur, and Tommy are all part of the Antarctic Empire. Phil is the king with Techno, his oldest son, as his heir to the throne. T...