𝐒𝐀𝐘 𝐘𝐄𝐒

By -kkate

"𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗈𝗍𝗍𝖺' 𝖽𝗈 𝗂𝗌 𝗌𝖺𝗒 𝗒𝖾𝗌" More

𝐒𝐀𝐘 𝐘𝐄𝐒
𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐊𝐀𝐓𝐄!

𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

19.2K 933 713
By -kkate

- KAINO "KAI" MILLER

"I CAN'T BELIEVE my sister fucking wit' yo' bright ass, damn man" Geno mumbled when he got a glimpse of Kai's phone as he lined him up.

A/N: we just gon act like i didn't say that Kai was freshly lined up last chapter okay? okay

Kai was scrolling through Instagram and a picture of Fayuna popped up, Kai liked and commented on it.

@Fayebae

@Fayebae: in the hood I'm like Princess Diana 💕 hair: @anotherrandomwigcompany

@Jahbabyyyy: oh cause if we going friend for friend?? my bitch faye dogging you hoes out!!!
-@Fayebae: OKAYYY!!! cause bring your baddest bitch outttt!!

@Sayoriamoure: my sexy sistaaaa 😻😻
- @Fayebae: ily pretty girlll 🤍🤍🤍

@Kainomills: pretty ass girl
-@Fayebae: thank you kaikaiii 🤍🤍🤍

@EmilyPatterson: I cannot believe Kaino settles for black bitches 🤢
-@Fayebae: @Kainomills, come get this crack contender before i do
-@Kainomills: @Fayebae don't even trip over that bum ass girl, she ain't nothing

"My bad?" Kaino said in a questioning tone, not sure how he should answer.

"You done," Geno said while dusting the excess hair off of Kai's neck and forehead.

"'preciate it," Kai spoke while grabbing his wallet, he pulled out two crisp twenties and passed them to Geno.

"Look man, ion think you will, but don't fuck my sister over, ight?" Geno told Kai, giving him an "if you do, ima fuck you up" kind of look, Kai nodded.

"Ight, I won't," Kai said genuinely as the two men dapped each other up.

"'ight bruh, stay safe," Geno told Kai.

"You too," Kai said before grabbing his things and leaving the shop.

Kai walked out of the shop and walked up to his blacked-out Rolls-Royce Phantom, hopping in the driver's seat and hitting the "Push to Start" button.

He then grabbed his phone and facetimed Fayuna, but she declined the call.

pretty girl ❤️

quit declining my shit
answer the phone mama
read at 3:46 PM

I'm in the shower hold on
read at 3:46 PM

answer the phone
read at 3:47 PM

"What was soooo important that you couldn't wait?" Faye said after she popped up on the camera with a pink bonnet on her head.

Her face was bare and a bit wet and you could only see her neck.

"I miss you" Kai mumbled causing her to shake her head.

"Kai you saw me this morning, and you're gonna see me later" Faye reasoned.

Faye can admit that ever since she and Kai took things to another level, he had been letting his clingy side show a bit more, she didn't mind it though.

"Okay?" Kai said like her reasoning was irrelevant.

"Okay then you can wait, you're supposed to be picking me up in like an hour anyway, you can wait an hour" Faye stated causing him to groan, only because she was right.

"Speaking of, how should I dress?" Faye questioned as she walked to her closet.

"Wear whatever you want, just make sure it's something you can move around in" Kai informed causing her to furrow her eyebrows.

"Kai I swear to God if we working out-

"We not, chill ma," Kai said with a small laugh, cutting her off.

"Okay, if we are I'm telling you right now I will never speak to you again" Faye stated dramatically.

"So you want me to die?" Kai replied causing her to shake her head.

"Kai get off my phone bruh," Faye said with a laugh, Kai just shook his head before he hung up.

"Kai, where are we going?" Faye asked for the millionth time as Kai drove them to their destination.

"Don't worry 'bout it" He replied causing her to sigh.

"So, who's Emily?" Faye asked in a normal tone.

She wasn't trying to come at him or anything, she was just curious about who the girl was and why she felt the need to comment on her post about Kaino.

"A girl my parents tried to set me up with back home, I tried to talk to her for a minute but she was weird as hell, not gon' lie" Kai explained and Faye nodded.

"Must be, 'cause how the fuck did she find me?" Faye spoke and Kai just nodded, pulling into the parking lot of what looked to be a skating rink.

"Ooh, we going skating?" Faye asked excitedly, Kai nodded.

"Awww Kaikai, you really be listening to what I say" Faye pouted as she reached over the middle console so that she could hug him.

Faye knew that she mentioned wanting to go skating when they were chilling together at the hospital because she hadn't been in a while, she didn't expect him to remember because shit...she barely did.

"Wait a minute...do you know how to skate?" Faye questioned.

"Hell nah" He answered.

A/N: "HM 👎🏾"

"I'll teach you, I'm basically a pro," Faye said with a wide smile, prepared to see him bust his ass.

"Oh my gosh Kai, get up!" Faye said, staring at his big ass as he laid on the ground.

This was his fifth time falling and he hadn't even made it off the carpet.

Kai groaned and got up.

"Okay come on, feet out, don't look down, look forward so you know where you're going" Faye explained and he did as told.

"You don't really push forward, kind of to the side, mainly just stay balanced," Faye told him and he nodded.

"When you want to stop, drag the foot that's behind, don't just put your foot down," She told him.

"Okay ready?" She asked him.

"Yeah, don't let me fall no more man, this shit is embarrassing" Kai mumbled, already ready to go home.

"I'll hold your hand if it'll make you feel better," Faye teased while holding her hand out, he just sucked his teeth and grabbed her hand.

"Okay start slow, just shift your weight in the direction you want to go," Faye said softly as they began to roll.

"Come on Kai, You're getting it, a little bit faster"
Faye told him and they began to speed up just a bit.

"Oh shit," Kai said as he began to wobble a bit but Faye helped him out.

"Andddd stop," Faye said before they came to a stop.

"Seeee, you did it, Kai!" Faye said, a bit more excited than him.

"Come on, let's go on the floor now," Faye said after pecking his lips.

"Ugh, I can't believe I wore the perfect outfit for this"
Faye said with a smile while brushing off her leggings.

She was wearing a black, solid-colored hoodie with black leggings, she paired it with her "Panda" dunks, a black beanie, and her pink mini cassette bag from Bottega for a pop of color.

It was a simple outfit, but it was cute.

Kaino had unintentionally matched with her.

He was also wearing a black solid-colored hoodie and a black beanie, but he was wearing black sweatpants and his "Military Black" Jordan 4's.

"This is my songgg" Faye dragged as the live version of Lauryn Hill's "I gotta find Peace of Mind" played throughout the skating rink.

"Watch my back please," She told Kaino, who had finally got the hang of skating, as she turned around, skating backward in front of Kaino.

"I gotta find peace of mind, I gotta find peace of mindd" She sang softly as she grabbed both of his hands, slightly swaying her hips along with the song.

"He says it's impossible, but I know it's possible. He says it's impossible but I know it's possible" She continued, truly in her own element, Kaino just watched her in awe.

She was so beautiful, so graceful, to him, she just radiated happiness, she radiated peace.

That's why he loved being around her, everything about her was just so calming.

"To finally, be in love" She sang with a smile.

"And know the real meaning of, a lasting relationship, not based on ownership, I trust every part of you, and all that I- all that you say you do," She said before pecking his lips.

"Thank you for taking me here Kai, I had a lot of fun," Faye said.

"NIGGA" Kai screamed before running around the skating rink.

A/N: I'm sorry, the impulsive thoughts got me 😓 let's run that back

"Thank you for taking me here Kai, I had a lot of fun," Faye said as they sat in the booth, waiting on their pizza.

"It ain't nothing, just be tryna make you happy for real" Kai replied.

Kai then got up and sat beside her so that they were no longer sitting across from each other.

He felt like they were too far apart.

"If you wanna be in my skin just say that," Faye joked causing him to wave her off.

"You're so clingy Kaikai," Faye told him causing him to furrow his eyebrows.

"It makes you uncomfortable?" He questioned.

"Nooo, I love it" She reassured, and he just nodded.

"What's your middle name?" Faye asked curiously.

"Youn' even wanna know" Kai mumbled, he felt like his middle name was his greatest downfall.

"Okay now I really wanna know, what is ittt," Faye dragged causing him to sigh.

"Karl" He revealed causing her to pause.

"Are you being for real right now?" Faye questioned, he nodded.

"Kaino Karl Miller...it's...cute" She lied.

She loved his first name, but his middle name was something else.

"You lying like hell, what's your middle name?" He asked her.

"Michel'le," She said proudly, she loved her middle name.

"That's pretty," Kaino complimented.

"Okay let's play 21 questions," Faye suggested.

"That kiddie ass game, go ahead and ask first," Kai told her.

"Okayyy, favorite color?" Faye asked

"Black, you?" Kaino answered.

"Grey, how old were you when you had your first kiss?" Faye asked.

"13, you?" Kai answered.

"15, and you can't just re-asking my questions boy," Faye said while pushing his shoulder lightly and he laughed.

"ight, you gon' work at Geno shop forever?" Kai asked curiously.

"Hell no, I love my brother but I wanna branch out. Open my own salon or maybe start hair classes, something on my own" She explained and he nodded.

"Ummm, how'd you meet Shawn?" She asked.

"Met him in my senior year, we went into the military together, How you meet him?" Kai asked curiously.

"You know he used to live down here, he used to hang out with my brother a lot before he moved" She explained.

"Okay ummm, How old were you when you lost your virginity?" She asked.

"Never lost it," He answered and her eyebrows raised.

"Oh shit, sorry for assuming" She apologized.

"It's cool, you lost yours?" He asked.

"Nope, is there a reason why you haven't lost it or you just haven't?" She asked.

"I just haven't, I ain't never really been in a rush to have sex. Like it ain't nothing I just constantly think about, at least not until recently" He explained, mumbling the last part.

"What about you?" He asked her.

"I'm just waiting on the right person, I feel like that is such a big part of me, and don't wanna give it away to the wrong person, you know?" She explained.

"Yeah, I feel you," He said.

"You ever been in love?" He asked her.

"I don't think so, I really wouldn't know because how do you even know what it feels like? I feel like love is one of the most common feelings yet it feels so...foreign, I don't know how to explain it" She told him and he listened to her intently.

"I agree, I feel like folks just throw that word around like it's nothing but how do we really know? we don't." Kai stated.

2000 words & no sex???? oh em gee i think i'm turning into a new person

Thoughts on our favs?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

687K 33.5K 42
"𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐈 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲" "𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 ..."
1.5M 75K 52
"𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚟𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚟'𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐"☆ 𝚂𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚕 𝚝𝚘 𝙼𝚢 𝚋�...
416K 12.6K 38
𝐀 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 ♡
696K 25.6K 27
𝘪𝘥𝘬 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘱𝘢𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯