Redemption of the Moon God

By FeetPepper

This is the sequel to Tasks of the Moon Goddess. Here we follow Addison Murphy, daughter of the King and Quee... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 11

9 2 0
By FeetPepper

Author's note: picture of Rachel and Raquel.

The summer passed quickly with Nick here with me. We spent as much time together as possible until it was time to go back home. School started in a week and I was happy to get my final year over with.

Nick did not return to the diner but he met me there whenever I went. I liked it better when I could be affectionate with him everywhere we went.

School seemed to fly by as I only lived to be with Nick. My birthday was three days away and we were at the diner discussing it.

"What do you mean you have something to do? It's my eighteenth birthday and my wolf is coming in. You can't miss it. What if you're my mate?" I asked.

"If I'm your mate, you'll just have to wait and see," he said.

"Why are you being so cavalier about this? I really want you to be there," I said.

What he didn't know was that I was going to tell him I changed my mind if he wasn't my mate. I wanted to choose him like he would me. What's the point if he's not going to be there?

"I really want to be there too, but duty calls. Once I am finished, I will be right there. You won't have to wait long. I promise you," he said.

"Maybe I should model my dress for you then," I said.

"When I get back. I don't want to spoil the unveiling," he said. "Don't spoil your fun for me. You know I'll be back."

"But what if I meet my mate there?"

"Then you meet your mate. I would never begrudge you that," he said.

"But I thought that you wanted me," I said.

"And I do, but you deserve to be happy," he said.

I was silent for the rest of the meal until he asked, "what's wrong? You're never this quiet."

"It's just becoming too real to me and the thought of losing you is too much to bear," I said.

"You're never going to lose me. Even if Tim turns out to be your mate, I'll always be there for you no matter what. Don't ever doubt that. Even when you don't see me, I am with you. I am always with you," he said.

"We should go back to your place," I said.

"You barely ate your food," he said.

"Then let's work up an appetite," I said.

We got our food wrapped up to go then he drove us to his apartment. Once inside, I went to his bedroom and took off my clothes, leaving on my undergarments. He came in and took a long look at me.

"Take off your clothes," I said.

He stripped down to his boxers. I went over to him and started kissing him. He laid us down on his mattress settling down between my legs. 

I slide off his boxers then my panties. He took my bra off. I could feel his manhood against my core. My phone began to ring. I reached down for it just in case it was important. I saw it was Ezra and answered immediately. 

"What's wrong Ezra?" I asked.

"Sorry. That's my fault," Nick said.

"What are you doing?" Ezra said.

"Nothing. Why?" I asked.

"Because you just popped up in my head pregnant, but I couldn't see how you got that way," he said.

"Well I'm not getting myself pregnant," I said getting up from the bed and dressing.

"Okay. It's gone. Who are you with?" He asked.

"Nick, of course," I said.

"That's so weird. I can't sense him around you," he said.

"I'm going now. Thanks for calling," I said 

I hung up the phone and looked at Nick. He was looking back at me.

"So you were going to get me pregnant?" I asked.

"I guess so," he said, turning over and lying on his back.

I marvelled at his erect penis. It would be so easy to just jump on top of him and release some tension.

"Don't you have any condoms?" I asked.

"Why would I? We don't have sex," he said.

"And now we can't," I said, crawling back on the bed.

I grabbed him and began stroking his length. He showed his appreciation by rubbing my ass. 

"Why don't we save this until after your birthday," he said. "I want it to be special."

I put him in my mouth and slowly began to suck. He grabbed my thigh and squeezed. I played with his head with my tongue while he inserted two fingers inside of me. I began sucking hard while moving my head rapidly. He squirmed and jerked while pumping his finger inside of me. 

He gently repositioned me so he could take me in his mouth. We were in a full blown sixty nine situation. I thought I would finish before him when he unexpectedly let go. I followed shortly after.  

"Do you want to fuck me?" I asked.

"More than anything," he said.

I turned around and straddled him. He reached up and pulled my head down for a kiss. I matched his pace playfully tonguing him. 

"It would be so easy to just sit down on you," I said.

"So do it," he said. "Just know I'm going to mark you if you do."

That completely killed the mood for me. Even though I decided I would rather have him than my mate, I wanted that to happen after my birthday when I thought it would mean the most.

"Come on,"  he said, squeezing my leg. "Let's go eat."

He heated up our food and we watched werewolf news while we ate. They actually had a feature on me talking about my upcoming birthday. I didn't know how often my family appeared on the news since I rarely watched it but he seemed like an avid viewer.

"Do they talk about my family a lot," I asked.

"Yes and no it depends on the situation. I rarely ever see you on there. It's mainly your parents but I guess with your birthday being such a big event the news picked it up," he said.

"My birthday is not a big event," I said.

"The future Queen turning eighteen and getting her wolf? That's a big event for people," he said.

"I can't believe Hannah abdicated," I said.

"She said she was going to. Sounds like she'll be doing big things too. She's on the news quite a bit," he said.

"Is she?" I asked.

"Yeah. She became big news when she abdicated and everybody wants to know what she's doing instead so they follow her around. It's actually really good publicity for her charity so she doesn't mind the exposure," he said.

"How do you know all this?" I asked.

"She did an interview last week," he said.

"I had no idea. I haven't really been keeping in touch with her since she left. I'm still angry that she abdicated leaving me in this position," I said.

"You'll make an amazing Queen. I have complete faith in you ," he said.

"I wish I did," I said. 

After we finished eating he drove me home. I went upstairs to my room, changed into my pajamas and climbed into bed. My mind was swirling with all the information I had learned today. I cried myself to sleep thinking about how he was going to miss my birthday. The day that could prove him to be my mate.

The next two days flew by and I found myself sitting at my makeup table getting ready for my birthday bash. Rachel and Raquel were taking care of my hair and makeup. I didn't want to be too flashy but I wanted to look nice. I got a special red dress that I thought would impress Nicholas who isn't even going to be there to see it.

I tried not to cry thereby messing up my makeup. Once my makeup was done, I put on my dress and made my way downstairs. My Dad did not look happy. Maybe it was a bit revealing but I wasn't wearing it for him.

"Don't you think you should put on something a little less suggestive," he said.

"No Dad. This is the dress I want to wear for my birthday. I'm eighteen now and I want to show off myself as the mature adult I am," I said.

"I just wish you weren't showing so much of yourself. You're just as bad as your mother," he said.

"We got in the car and made our way to the banquet hall. It was beautifully decorated. I thank my mom for that. There were lots of guests I didn't know who were friends with my mother and father.

I greeted everyone who came over to me and then I made my way towards the punch. It tastes very funny but I didn't think anything of it. 

"You don't want to have too much of that. I spiked it," said a familiar voice.

I turned around to see Aiden. He looked so handsome in his tuxedo. I turned around and then hugged him. He is not my mate.

"What are you doing here?" I asked

"You think I was going to miss your birthday?" He asked. "Xavier is here somewhere too. Do you want to dance?"

"I would love to," I said.

I took another swig of punch then he led me to the dance floor. We danced to three songs when I was hit by the most intoxicating smell. I panicked. I excused myself then grabbed my phone. I sent a text to Nicholas.

Me: I changed my mind. I choose you. Please come get me. He's here.

I made my way outside trying to avoid my mate. I knew he could smell me too.

Nick: Why don't you see who it is first? I don't want you to have any doubts or regrets.

Me: I would never regret choosing you. I'm outside. Come get me.

Nick: Not until you meet your mate. I'll know if you don't.

Me: Please don't make me do this. I want to be with you.

Nick: And you will. After you meet your mate. Now go.

I took a few deep breaths and then returned to my party. The smell was so overwhelming. I couldn't tell where it was coming from. I made my way back to the punch and drank two more cups.

"Didn't I tell you that you were my mate," said another familiar voice.

I dropped my cup and turned around. He looked me up and down admiring my appearance. I could smell he carries the intoxicating scent. I started crying as I hugged Nick.

"Your mother asked me to come late in case I was your mate," he said then took a deep breath of me. "You smell divine."

"Take me to your place," I said, grabbing his arm.

"Did you wear that for me?" He asked.

"I wore it for us. Now get me out of here," I said.

"Don't you want to finish your celebration?" He asked. "You haven't even done presents. I think you'll find mine useful."

"We can grab it on our way out," I said.

"We didn't get to dance yet," he said

"Either get me out of here or I will take you right here," I said, grabbing at his jacket.

He gave me a penetrating kiss and it felt like my world exploded. His very touch sent tingles all over my body. He pulled away and I started crying. 

"What's wrong, sugar?" He asked.

"I can't believe you're here and it's you," I said. "Please. Can we go before I make a bigger fool of myself?"

We grabbed his gift on our way out. I said goodbye to my mother and father too. 

"Is he your mate," my mother asked.

I nodded my head. She squeezed my hand then said, "go have fun. We won't wait up." 

She then congratulated Nick and we were on our way. The car ride felt like forever. I was just getting more and more worked up. I looked in the bag to see what he got me. There were boxes of condoms and lingerie.

I wanted him to feel as turned on as I was. I stroked him through pants and found that he was already rock hard. His pants were so tight I bet he was uncomfortable.

"Please don't, sugar. I'm already about to bust out of these pants," he said.

"I just wanted you to feel how I was," I said.

"Trust me, I do. I'm tempted to pull this car over but I don't want our first time to be in a car," he said.

"How did you know we were mates?" I asked.

"I could smell you. I tried not to let it get to me but you know how that went. I can't wait to mark you," he said.

When we arrived at his complex, we ran to his apartment. He locked the door behind him then grabbed a condom from the bag. He went back to his bedroom and he took off his pants. He lift the front flap of my dress and took down my panties.

He quickly put the condom on and then climbed on top of me. He slowly moved himself up and down my slit before positioning himself at my entrance.

"Are you ready, sugar?" He asked.

"Yes," I said.

I tensed up as he entered me. He soothed me to help me relax then pushed further into me. I tried to open my legs wider to accommodate his size but it didn't work.

"I think we need more lubrication," he said then reach down between us to play with my clitoris.

My walls started squeezing him and he pressed back and soon he was all the way in. He waited there patiently until I settled down. Then he slowly began moving in and out. It hurt at first, but the more he moved, the better it felt.

Gradually he increased his thrusts until I was a quivering, soaking wet mess. He felt so good I was speechless. All I could do was lay there and moan. 

I decided to start moving my hips against him. The friction was driving me crazy. I could feel the pressure building up. I grabbed him close and wrapped my legs around him as I orgasmed. He held me close as I clutched him. 

He started kissing and sucking my neck. I know he was looking for his marking spot. Once he found it, I orgasmed again as he bit down. It hurt and felt amazing at the same time. He exposed his neck to me and I did the same causing him to orgasm. I couldn't wait to see what our marks looked like.

After we cleaned up, Nick ordered us a supreme pizza. We sat on the couch cuddling. He kept rubbing my head as I laid on his chest.

"Was that okay?" He asked.

"It was wonderful," I said. "Can't wait to do that again."

He kissed the top of my head. That's when the doorbell rang but it wasn't the pizza man. Aiden was at the door. I looked over as he smiled at me.

"So he is your mate," he said as I asked, "what are you doing here?"

"I told you we were friends, but I guess you should know, he is actually my Alpha," he said.

"Nick? Is that true?" I asked.

"Yes and no but Aiden should keep his mouth shut. I will reveal things in my own time," Nick said.

"Sorry Alpha," Aiden said, bowing his head.

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"It means I will reveal things all in good time, sugar," he said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9K 1.9K 70
(Sequel to I Am Alpha Lizzy?) Elizabeth is older now and now she is looking for her mate. Her moms don't care who they are as long as they take care...
1.5M 8.1K 6
They say that Alpha-blood pups born under a full moon are destined for greatness. That males born will have all the strength the goddess can bestow...
348K 10.6K 66
••• THIS IS BOOK 2 PLEASE READ BOOK 1 FIRST! ••• Content Warning MATURE 18+ Started: 18/06/20 Finished: 11th June 2023
348 12 36
I thought I felt a spark, not knowing I fell in love. And falling in love wasn't the merry shit they make people believe in, it as simple as being in...