TEJRAN'S LITTLE MAGIC ❤

By santhiyasuresh

A Fairytale Love story which made everyone in the world believe in love, which made few envy them for the lov... More

1.Miracle inside us :)
2. Family ki kushi :)
3. When will the baby come?
4. Sunny, wake up u idiot..
5. My Rose, this is for you :)
6. Will you be my star for the next 7 lives?
7- choose one, chocolate or me?
8. I have my personal Teddy
9. Hug kiya ya masti?
10. Pyaar ko chupa nahi sakta
11. Happy Valentine's My World
12- Don't u dare speak a word
13- Bachi nahi hu, Maa banewale hu :)
14- Jaan ho tum meri teju
15. Time to surprise her
16. Cutie Teju with cute belly
Note about comments
17. They are not worth of it Sunny
18 - His care, Her fear
19. Meri cutie choti hai
20. She is not ur daughter
21. Teri hasi, meri khushi
22. Best Mother and Father
23. Laddoo's Pre baby shower
24. Omi and Nik in trouble
25.Uski Dhadkan mei hai sukoon
26. Hum hai uski parents
27. Sunny ka hosh udgaya
28. She is papa's princess
29. Kaise batau tujhe
30. My biggest possesion
31. Ye raatein ye mausam
32. Life is not a race
33. He is always your son
34. Veer and Tara ka Tashan
35. Tujhme Rab dhikta hai
36. The best gift ever
37. Muskurane ki wajah tum ho
38. My lucky charm, Teju.
40. Hello, cutie choti ❤
41. Tujhse upar koye nahi❤
42. Welcome to Chola Ceremony
43. 1 month of Aashu
44. A glimpse of aashu's milestones
45. Annaprasana ceremony
46. In my arms, tonight 😌
47 - Court's decision on Tara
48. Sitaron ki mehfil
49. Yeh dooriyan
50- Meri duniya tu hi re
51 - Aashvi turns 1 ❤🥺
52. Mumma laddoo on duty
53. Laddoo in dilemma
54. Baby's first lohri
55. Aashu's mumma at work
56. You know I hate....
57. Contract with Baby AASHU
58. Aashvi and her Papa
59. I m sorry Sunny
60.First day at school
61. Rowdy baby Aashvi
62. Game day 🤝 Tejran
63. Aashvi is hurt
64. y not second baby?
65. you don't love me anymore
66. Our content life
67. Tejaaa...calm down
68. Love or infatuation
69. Aashvi kidnapped?
Epilogue
New Story - TAAQAT - E - ISHQ

39. Little magic arrival

3.7K 499 340
By santhiyasuresh

The days passed and teju was near to her delivery day. She is very lazy nowadays and can't stay up for long time now.  He always stays with her and she couldn't thank God enough for giving this family who is with her in each and every moment.

Teja " mumma,  will it hurt more when baby comes "

Mumma " Sach bolu yah jhoot joh tume shant rakega "

Teja nervously " sach bolo"

Mumma sighed " Jii bohot dard.. "

Teja stopped her " nahi nahi aap jhoot hi boldo..wahi sahi " .

Mumma laughed at her expression and so everyone  " Okay then.. Bilkul dard nahi hoga..just aise hi baby bahar aayegi "

Teja " mumma ye toh badw jhoot hai"

Karan " oyee lallu, tune hi bola jhoot kaho "

Teja " itna bada jhoot nahi "

Mumma cupped her cheeks " dard hoga na bacha.. Par jab voh ayegi saara dard aise jayege na, u can't even imagine. All you have to do is, be strong and always remember, we r with you "

Teju nodded and they all resumed their works. Teju was watching some Disney movies and she saw everyone busy. She smirked evilly and acted like she is having pain.

Teja " ahhh mummaa....sunny... Dard horaha.. "

He rushed to her and she was wincing in pain, mumma sat beside her and once everyone are near to her, she stopped crying and looked at them. They noticed her smiled and sighed and fake glared at her. 

Karan " laddooo.. Ye mazak nahi baba"

Mumma " darr gaye thi mei "

Veer " not fair mami "

She made her puppy face and everyone melted instantly. Karan stood up to leave but she gripped his hand tightly, he thought she is again doing act to gain his attention but her nails pierced his skin and that's when he turned and saw she was wincing in pain. 

Teju " sunny... Sunny... "

She gasped and hold her baby bump tightly, karan cupped her cheeks immediately and mumma checked her, she was wet. Her water broke and papa immediately called parvez to start the car.

Karan was traumatized, he was waiting for this moment but couldn't react as he was in shock seeing her in pain.

She could hardly open her eyes and she was screaming harder every passing minute. Looking him still, meenu shooked him and he came back to his sense, he picked her up immediately and walked downstairs. Mumma followed them and meenu and veer stayed back as they will take the essential things later.

Papa sat in the passenger seat and Karan with teju and mumma in back seat. He was talking to teju continuously, she was withering in pain.

Teja " ahhhhh I can't... Mumma... Aaiiiii... I can't sunnyyyyy.... It's paining.. Ahhhhh "

Karan " Teju baby, u will be fine soon... I m here.. Aai is coming.. "

Teja " sunnyyy "

She closed her eyes and bite her lips to control her pain..

Teja " Sunnyyyy "

Karan " I am here laddoo.. "

Teja " stay... Stay.. with me... Please "

Karan " I am, I am here laddoo, I will be with you bacha..."

Teja looked at him who was in tears, he was sweating badly, panic stricken face and she controlled herself not to scream as its scaring him.

Karan " I love you.. "

He kissed her forehead and she smiled, they reached the hospital soon.  The team was waiting for them as they already got intimation that it's an emergency.

Tej was immediately taken to ward room, doc arrived and checked her. Family was outside, karan was broken seeing her in that state, mumma was praying to all God she remembers,  pra also reached hospital with aai and baba.

Karan closed his eyes and slide on the door, her smile, her childish things, the way she shows her tongue to him always, cries for ice-cream, everything is playing in front of him. He never, never ever likes hee sick. Even though he is excited for his princess arrival, he can't see his jaan suffering.

Karan in his mind " bapppa please protect my teju and princess,I can't see her like this. Jaldi jaldi sab theek karo, I want them to be safe. I want to see my teju smile, please "

Doc came out and karan walked to her.

Karan " doc how is she "

Doc " It's the time for your baby Karan. But she is only dilated 4 cm, we need to wait till she dilate 10 cm for the baby head to come through "

Karan " how much time will it take "

Doc " it depends, some may take 8 to 10 hours, some may get done in few hours, we will see and please be with her. She is just calling your name from that moment, stay strong and you don't cry now please "

Karan " can't we do anything for the pain, I can't see her like this "

Doc " Kuch gando ki baat hai.. She will be fine soon..  "

She walked away and he entered the room with the family, the nurse had already changed her to patient gown and she was looking pale.

He walked to her and held her hands, kissed her, she was bit calm down.

Karan " sab theek hojayega baby.. Sab theek "

Teju nodded with tears " kuch nahi hoga na mujhe aur baby ko "

He nodded no vigorously and she asked him to come closer, he hugged her tightly and she was better feeling warmth.

He felt a sudden sensation of pain, she was biting his shoulder to control her pain unintentionally, he stroke her back and she pulled back immediately.

Teja " I am sorry, dard horaha kya.."

He nodded no with tears and she closed her eyes screaming aahhh as another wave of pain hit her lower back. 

Karan bent to her belly " baby, papa here.. I know you r eager to come, I also want to see you badly, I m waiting to hold you in my arms, I can't wait more. But please, mumma ko itna dard mat dedo, I can't.. I really can't see her like this.. Please bacha "

Teju smiled with tears and he kissed her forehead.  He made her stood up and the nurse advised her to do some little warm-up to make the cervix dilate and go for active birth.

The next few hours passed by with her screaming in pain and him handling her and being her support. 

Soon contraction hit her and she couldn't control anymore, she was screaming her lungs out and that's scared everyone. Doc came immediately as she was informed about teju, she checked and said she is ready for baby delivery now.

Doc " Karan, would you like to come inside the labor room "

He was still there when the doc said she is ready, that means his princes is coming, she is coming to him.

Papa placed his hands on his shoulder and he snapped of his thoughts, he looked at the doc who was looking at him for his answer. 

Doc " Are u coming in "

Karan " yes yes.. She needs me.. I can't leave her alone now.  I will be there with her "

Doc smiled and asked to nurse to give him the scrub. They shifted teju to the labor room and Karan was holding her hands. 

Karan " Just few more minutes, please bear it ,I m sorry, I m equally responsible for this condition and you r the one enduring so much pain... "

Teja " ahhhhh... No... Don't... Say that....mummaaaa "

Doc '' karan, push the baby down with one hand.. Come on "

He touched her belly and he could feel her, yes he could feel her, she is upside down and he pushed her down, teju also pushed her with one hand and he helped as the doc said.

Teju " it's paining a lot sunnyyyyy...ahhh "

She was crying and he was helpeas, he wiped her tears and kissed her temple

Karan " You r my sherni, my Sherni is stronger, she is not a loser. My baby fights hard haina "

She nodded with tears and a wave of pain hit her, she left her half body loosen up.

Doc " I can see the baby head teju, push harder, come on.. Karan push "

Teju was feeling tired, she couldn't do anything more,

Doc " wake her up Karan. She can't fall weak now.. Push the baby.. Come on "

Karan " teju, come on baby.. She is here, u can't fall weak now.. Come on teju, remember princess.. Baby push "

She opened her eyes and pushed hard and this time, the moment arrived.

Their little magic arrived to fill their life with happiness. 

10. 11.2025 , Timing 11.11 pm.

Doc lifted the baby and Karan eyes were all teary seeing her. Teju smiled with tears before closing her eyes, she was exhausted.

sapna jahan dastak na de
chaukhaT thi wo aankhein meri

Doc " Karan, come here, cut the umbilical cord "

Karan "  me? "

Doc " yes.. Come here "

He walked with his trembling legs and raised his shivering hands to hold the surgical scissors.

baaton se thi tadaad mein
khamoshiyaan zyaada meri

The doc clipped the umbilical cord and showed where he need to cut and he did, he was shivering, he don't want to hurt his crying princess who was in doc arms now. 

ab se pade tere kadam
chalne lagi duniya meri

Doc gave the baby to nurse to wash her up and asked Karan to wait outside, they sutured up teju's wound and stopped her bleeding for now.

Doc came outside and karan rushed to her.

Karan " teju is fine right, she fainted immediately, kuch hua nahi na "

Doc smiled " she is perfectly fine and she fainted bcoz of the exhaustion. She will wake up in sometime. Please give her some light foods "

She walked away and turned back to Karan " Congratulations Karan for your princess "

He nodded and thanked her with a smile, he waited for the nurse to come up. The nurse came soon and she bought the baby wrapped in a cloth.

mere dil mein jagah khuda ki khaali thi
dekha wahaan pe aaj tera chehra hai

He was high on emotions seeing her, nurse forward the baby to him, he was scared to hold her, so nodded no.. nursed smiled and guided him to hold the baby. 

main bhaTakta hua sa ek baadal hoon
jo tere aasmaan pe aake Thehra hai

He hold her like a piece of delicate glass which will break with high pressure, he traced her cheeks with was soft like a sponge, she was sleeping, he kissed her forehead slowly and she twitched her lips slightly making his heart swell with happiness.

tu rooh hai to main kaaya banoon
taa-umr main tera saaya banoon

Karan slowly " my princess "

He walked to his parents who were waiting outside the surgical room, they went awww on seeing them and about to shout when he signalled no.

keh de to ban jaaun bairaag main
keh de to main teri maaya banoon

They nodded and smiled with tears, he took the baby to mumma and aai who was standing together, they did Nazar for her and kissed her forehead.

tu saaz hai, main ragini
tu raat hai, main chaandni

Mumma " hayyeee rabba, she is so cute, God bless you our world "

Aai " She looks like you karan beta..all our love to you princess "

He gave his best smile to them and moved to Papa and Baba, who was all emotional and crying.

mere dil mein jagah khuda ki khaali thi
dekha wahaan pe aaj tera chehra hai

Papa took the baby in his arms and he couldn't stop his tears.

Karan side hugged his dad " Dadu don't look good crying, Haina princess" .

main bhaTakta huaa sa ek baadal hoon
jo tere aasmaan pe aake Thehra hai

Papa chuckled and gave the baby back to Karan who made his way to meenu.

Meenu " I love you baby "

hum pe sitaaron ka ehsaan ho
poora, adhoora har armaan ho

She slowly kissed her forehead and kissed karan's forehead " My baby is now father, you grown up like magic and got us this little magic "

He nodded with tears and veer pulled his pants.

Karan bent a little and veer was awwww on seeing the baby. He held her hands and kissed them softly

Veer " Bhai is here princess, I will protect u hamesha "

ek doosre se jo baandhe humein
baahon mein nanhi si ik jaan ho

Karan kissed veer forehead and moved to the one who was just looking down.

Karan " Here she is, your jaaneman "

aabaad ho chhoTa sa ghar
lag naa sake kisi ki nazar

Pra burst into tears, he was never the one to show his emotions easily, but he couldn't control today.

He held the baby softly and kissed her forehead " My little teju "

mere dil mein jagah khuda ki khaali thi
dekha wahaan pe aaj tera chehra hai
main bhaTakta hua sa ek baadal hoon
jo tere aasmaan pe aake Thehra hai

Pra " how is she jij "

Karan " she is fine. She saw her and then fainted bcoz of exhaustion. She will wake up soon "

He nodded and karan wiped his tears and hugged him.

Pra " she raised me like a mother and now she is really a mother. I m very emotional "

Karan " she always wanted a kid like you and we know our princess will be like you, mature , sorted, fun and lovable. You will be her role model pra "

Pra looked at Karan with pride in his eye and nodded with tears.

Omi and nik arrived and they were just looking at her, wondering is she really a baby or a doll.

Nik " she looks so pink, looks at those pout, just like bhabhi "

Omi " bhai, she got your mole, see her forehead "

Karan notice it and he smiled seeing her being his resemblance all over. 

Parvez moved forward and passed dua on her for her health and happiness.

Karan " Alhamdullilah "

They were adoring the baby when the nurse informed that teju is awake now.  He took the baby to teju who was now laying with her closed eyes.

Hearing their foot step, she opened her eyes and saw the father daughter duo, she was sleeping in his arms and he was walking slowly not to disturb her. 

Karan " laddooo "

He whispered and lowered the baby to teju who gasped and whispered
" Masha allaah "

Karan " She is so cute na "

Teju " more than anything in world, she is so beautiful, look at her sleeping "

Karan nodded and kissed teju forehead.

Karan " how r u laddoo "

Teju " I feel like all my bones are broken but all this is worth na sunny, see that Sleeping Beauty, I m so happy seeing her and this pain doesn't matter anymore "

He nodded and kissed her cheeks.

Nurse " mam, u need to feed the baby"

They nodded and karan was with her, nursed helped her and teach how to feed the baby. Baby latched her lips to her nipple sucking, teju felt surreal and the feeling was just amazing.

He watched both his girls being in their moment, one busy in filling her hunger and other soaking in the feeling of mother. 

Nurse taught how to make the baby burp and along with teju, Karan also learned them keenly.

The baby was fast asleep and he placed her on the cot. 

Doc came to visit her and she asked about her pain and stuff. 

Doc " don't strain yourr lower till the stictures are there. For a week, you need to take complete rest and after that you can start with small activities. You need to feed the baby once two hours and make sure she burps. Bring her after a week for a regular checkup, I will place an appointment with the pediatrician for you... I hope I m clear.. take care teja.. See you Karan "

Both nodded with a smile and Karan asked the family to go and rest. Mumma said she will stay with them. Poonam Di and family are so happy and excited with the news. They are flying soon to see her.

Nik clicked one picture of the baby as a memory.

Omi " Bhai should we announce baby arrival "

Karan thought about it for sometime, he doesn't want any negativity on her but his extended family deserves to know about their princess. He asked teju about her opinion, she conveyed she had no prblm with them knowing.

He posted a picture in instagram,

kkundrra and tejasswiprakash Our Little Magic on the earth.. ❤

Thanks for everyone who prayed for her and teju well being. Both of them are safe and healthy.. love you guys :)
#Tejranfam #kksquad #tejatroops

The internet exploded with happiness, everyone in the fandom are crying in happiness. Touchwood :)

That's the end of #TejRan Little Magic pregnancy journey ❤❤

.....................................................................

Hiyaaaaaaa... This is so emotional to me, when I started this pregnancy thing, I was not sure how will I write but all your love and support is the main reason for this series to be one of the most liked.

Everytime you guys comment on this story, I felt overwhelmed and happy.

Thanks for all the support and love...

Nahh babes, I m not ending this book. Abhi toh parenthood baaki hai..

See you soon.. Please share your views

Love

Santhiya Suresh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 1.3K 10
This Short Story is about the insecurities Karan and Teju went through during Bigg Boss, what they were, and how they overcame their differences. Dis...
109K 5.9K 22
We often say, love is beautiful. But what we forget is what's beautiful is what can hurt you. Thought loving is easy? What happens when a fight break...
62.8K 6.4K 32
Tejasswi Prakash, the typical nerd who just wanted to get good grades and achieve her dreams. While Karan Kundrra, the typical badboy who loved bulli...
12K 1.1K 12
Will write short stories here 😂✊🏻 Just pick and read which story you like 😵‍💫👍🏻 Long chapters but short story 💀🤌🏻