๐…๐Ž๐‘๐๐ˆ๐ƒ๐ƒ๐„๐ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„...

By Ada_xoxo_

Five teenagers, different existence, deception, deceit and sham. The final year in secondary school Is meant... More

~๐๐‹๐”๐๐Ÿ’œ
~๐€๐”๐“๐‡๐Ž๐‘๐’ ๐๐Ž๐“๐„๐Ÿ’œ
~๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’๐Ÿ’œ
~1 BRIXFORD ACADEMY
~๐€๐„๐’๐“๐‡๐„๐“๐ˆ๐‚๐’
~2 SOCIAL CLASS
๐๐‹๐„๐€๐’๐„ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐Ÿ’œ
~3 ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐†๐‡๐„๐“๐“๐Ž๐Ÿ’œ
~4 ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“๐’๐Ÿ’œ
~5 ๐ƒ๐„๐„๐ ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐“๐‘๐„๐„๐“๐’๐Ÿ’œ
~6 ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“ ๐‚๐‘๐”๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐๐† ๐Ÿ’œ
~7 ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“-๐–๐‘๐„๐๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐๐†๐Ÿ’œ
~8 ๐‚๐”๐‹T ๐‘๐ˆ๐•๐€๐‹๐’๐Ÿ’œ
~9 ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐’๐ˆ๐Œ๐”๐‹๐€๐“E๐Ÿ’œ
~10 ๐•๐ˆ๐Ž๐‹๐„๐๐‚๐„, ๐Œ๐Ž๐‘E ๐•๐ˆ๐Ž๐‹๐„๐๐‚๐„๐Ÿ’œ
~11 ๐†๐Ž๐’๐’๐ˆ๐๐’๐Ÿ’œ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘S ๐’๐Ž๐‚๐ˆ๐€๐ฅ ๐€๐‚๐‚๐Ž๐”๐๐“S๐Ÿ’œ
~12 ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐๐ˆ๐‚๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐Ÿ’œ
๐…๐”๐ ๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„๐Ÿ’œ
~13 ๐๐„๐– ๐๐Ž๐๐ƒ๐’๐Ÿ’œ
~14๐€ ๐๐€๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐“๐‘๐„๐๐‚๐‡๐„๐’๐Ÿ’œ
~14๐ ๐๐€๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐“๐‘๐„๐๐‚๐‡๐„๐’ ๐ˆ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ’œ
~15 ๐€ ๐๐„๐– ๐ƒ๐€๐˜๐Ÿ’œ
~16 ๐๐„๐€๐‘ ๐ƒ๐„๐€๐“๐‡ ๐„๐—๐๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐๐‚๐„๐Ÿ’œ
~17 ๐๐€ ๐๐Ž๐‹๐ˆ๐‚๐„๐Ÿ’œ
~18 ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐๐„๐€๐“๐’ & ๐‚๐”๐ƒ๐ƒ๐‹๐„๐’๐Ÿ’œ
~19 ๐€๐ƒ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐Ÿ’œ
~20 ๐–๐‡๐Ž ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‡๐„๐‹๐‹ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐๐€ ๐๐Ž๐‹๐ˆ๐‚๐„?
~21 ๐ƒ๐„๐„๐ ๐ˆ๐๐“๐Ž ๐ˆ๐“๐Ÿ’œ
~23 ๐๐„๐– ๐’๐“๐”๐ƒ๐„๐๐“๐Ÿ’œ
~24 ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐€๐ˆ๐‘๐Ÿ’œ
~25 ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐‚๐ˆ๐๐‹๐˜๐Ÿ’œ
~26 INTENSE
~ 27 ABROGATE ๐Ÿ’œ
~ 28 THE STREETS๐Ÿ’œ
~29 MIND'S CORE๐Ÿ’œ
~30 PASSION๐Ÿ’œ
~31 DO DOPPELGANGERS EXIST

~22 ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐“๐€๐‹๐Š ๐Ÿ’œ

189 39 121
By Ada_xoxo_

Authors Note.

It's been a while, a lot has happened, whenever I want to come back to this baby, one issue or the other, I lost my dad on July 3rd, trust me psychologically  I am struggling, I was too weak to do anything, even what I love best. It's been so difficult because I am a daddy's girl, he was the only parent I had and knew. But I am scaling through by God's grace. For those in the TBBOS group chat. I can remember vividly saying I was gonna give 8 updates at a time😶 See your faces, you people love big big things😶 yes I changed my mind, six of that update is ready😂😂😂. If e sweet me for the body I go dey drop one😂.
Don't worry updates will follow up, and as usual, your reaction to this chapter determines how fast I will edit the next chapter.

So I want to officially welcome my new readers, trust me I see you all.

       Special dedication to AriesRue

              and She_isVahny

          🇦 🇳 🇸 🇦 🇭 '🇸  🇵 🇴 🇻

            °ʀᴏᴍᴀɴ ᴀɴsᴀʜ ʙᴇʟʟᴏ•

Every day, a new drama.

I watched the video attentively. My mind went wild. I wondered why Onome stabbed him in the first place, who made the video? How did the person appear there at the right place and the right time?

These so-called school blogs were getting very uncomfortable. Personally, I wasn't okay with it, I couldn't imagine picking up the phone one day, and guess what? I am the topic of that day.

I had to meet up with my old friends and Rashidi was home. I wondered why he was always home lately. My life was better off without him poking his nose into my business and trying to make life decisions for me. With the way I snuck out, I was aware of the trouble I was in, I took advantage of the fact that the bully of a bouncer he hired, was away. And the little bribery I gave the security man, corruption is everywhere.

I had no idea what his plan for me was, but Rashidi meddling in my life was annoying. The dude was always in my fucking business, not like he cared, but to clean his conscience.

Staying in that house alone could get me depressed. That was a freaking cage. Most times I wondered how Hali managed to do it. Slowly I used my straw to stir the pineapple juice. I had no plan of drinking it though. It was aesthetically pleasing. I enjoyed the view. The restaurant was a new one but also screamed luxury.

"Roman."

I heard an unfamiliar voice, while I made eye contact with a cheerful-looking girl. It took a few seconds to click. It was Victoria.

"Hey, I heard you were back. Thought they were kidding around." She smiled.

"Vicky." I acknowledged. We called her Vicky instead.

She smiled, while she gave me a playful nudge.

"I am waiting for the guys, Cherish, Tobechukwu, and Gold. We agreed to meet up." I said feeling a bit of excitement, it's been a long I saw my gees. Meanwhile, she smiled.

"I know, they gave me the location, I was around while they were making plans. Dude." She laughed. "You don't look bad."

Victoria hadn't really changed. It was three years, and she still looked the same, only she had added flesh at the right places. Babe was thick as fuck. But she still had her face. We had kissed in truth and dare game, but that was all. The person I had a chance thing with was her close friend.

"Didi is in Canada currently."

She just had to call her name, and I smirked.

girls.

"You did my girl wrong you know." She rolled her eyes playfully. Meanwhile, I smiled at the girl in front of me.

"Won't you order something?" I asked.

"Don't worry, I don't want it to look like we are on a date or something. I don't do secondary school boys." She said, I could see she was trying hard not to laugh.

"Rashidi, you do this one," I said. Meanwhile, she burst into laughter.

"I was just joking, I was waiting for the perfect opportunity to tease you." She laughed. "I was shocked when Gold told me, we graduated last year, you left the country, while we were still in Ss1, so it's surprising, coming back and going back to Brixford with our juniors. It's somehow, everyone was talking." She said.

"Due to family issues, my Dad also wanted me to take JAMB and..,"

"That's the same thing I was telling Gold, you didn't have to go back, your family can hire the best tutors. Besides you should have just completed your education there, I heard you got admission into a good school there and...,"

"Life happens." I was already tired of the conversation. "Where did you say Didi was schooling again?" I asked, flying directly from the frying pan to the fire. But I preferred this fire, talking about my ex-girlfriend was a lot better than talking about my problems and getting constantly reminded of my mother's stupid husband.

I checked my watch, those foolish boys weren't available yet.

"Where the hell are you coming from." I heard Rashidi's voice loud and clear. It echoed scarily, meanwhile, I looked upstairs, dude was waiting for me. Had no life's work.

"I went out," I said, attempting to climb the staircase.

"Young man, while I talk to you, do not dare move an inch." He raged, meanwhile, I looked up to him like some god or something.
"I told you never to leave this house without taking due permission, didn't I?" He yelled, meanwhile, I stared back at the man, who looked extremely angry.

Oh, was he expecting me to respond? My bad.

"I didn't see anyone," I responded while I kept a straight face, even though I knew he was aware, he was home.

"You didn't see anyone."

Was I supposed to respond?

"Do not test my patient." He raged.

I thought as much. I could swear I saw her shadow. Hali was peeping.

"Okay, sir. Sorry sir."

"Get lost." He yelled.

Of course, I am lost. Slowly I strolled up the stairs, I could swear, his eyes were boring holes in me. Though I was shocked at the way he handled the situation, it wasn't like I expected. He was more lenient, I was shocked, but who cared, definitely not me. He didn't use the usual abusive words, and neither did he abuse or involve my Dad, because there was no time he had a problem with me and my Dad wasn't involved. Even the smallest of things.

What the hell was he doing at home by this time of the month? It was concerning. I had no breathing space whenever he was available, especially with Hali, having to look over my back all the time.

                 __________________________🖊️

    I had fun with my guys, we did more of catching up because three years was gone already. For once I felt accepted, not judged. These were my classmates and friends I hadn't seen in three years, and it was all vibes and love, just like it was back then. Tobechukwu, Gold, and Cherish schooled in Rivers State University and Victoria attended the University Of Port-Harcourt. I wasn't a tad bit surprised because I knew how much my guys loved fun. Their choice of school was influenced by that, I called them unserious students, and we laughed about it. I was aware those certificates were merely for fancy, because every one of them, where from an influential family. All four of them  Gold, Cherish, and Vicky's dad were businessmen, while Tobechukwu's mum was the former deputy governor of Rivers State, and his granddad was a serious politician, I was surprised they allowed him to stay in Nigeria because a lot of politicians love there kids schooling abroad.

Tobechukwu had a grudge about me not calling him consistently while I was out, although I chided him, asking if he was my woman. We all laughed about it. We talked about so many things.

I slowly pulled my headphones while I decided to check my social media accounts. I noticed my followers had increased a lot since Aaliyah followed me. That girl had a social media presence. I was already planning on asking her to collaborate with me on a dance video or something, but had second thoughts since she is very popular, and she might be very expensive.

If not for the fact she is a very close friend of Hali and I didn't want to go back to my old ways, I would have manipulated her, to get so close to me, and would get unlimited screen time with her, with a discounted price or even for free, call me a thief. I have always been interested in show biz.

"Hey."

I almost jumped off my skin, we made eye contact immediately, and I wondered how she got there without my notice. It was past eleven, the house was quiet, and everyone had gone to sleep.

"I can't sleep." She said.
Hali had looked roughed up, she needed that sleep, she had her natural hair, which was messy, and an oversized Mickey Mouse nightwear.

She shut the door slowly, walked straight to one of my couches, and settled on it, like a bag of potatoes.

"Why is your Dad still at home." I couldn't help myself.

She looked at me, quietly. Like she was calculating.

"He was expecting a guest." She said.

"Having one of his family dinners." I shrugged while I pulled my shirt off. Meanwhile, we made eye contact, I knew what that look meant.

Trust me, I wasn't showing off. But Hali needed to see what she was missing. Slowly I walked over to the couch she was on, and joined her, fully aware it was a single-seater, and how close we would feel to each other.

"Stop it na, you know it's tight." She complains, meanwhile, I chuckle still forcing myself in.
She stood up immediately, aware of what she was going to do next, I pulled her while she tried to walk away, meanwhile, she landed on my lap, onto my phone. I slowly pulled it away, this action led to my hand brushing off her gown, and getting in contact with her bare lap, her gown revealed her right lap.

I expected her to react but she didn't, instead, she stayed still.

Slowly I began running my fingers on her skin. I felt her reaction. I smiled because she didn't fight me off or reject me like she always does.

"What if someone sees?" She suddenly asked.

"No one will, everyone is asleep," I said, meanwhile I let my right hand work wonders on her skin. Slowly I trailed my hands into her gown, intending to tease her. Instead, I got the shock of my life, and immediately I pulled away.

"Hali," I called out, I wasn't surprised. I had almost forgotten how naughty she could be. I noticed how embarrassed she looked.

"I didn't do it on purpose." She said, I could hear the embarrassment in her voice.

Even though I never went deep, I felt it, she wasn't in panties. I felt a bit of excitement and fulfillment, this only meant one thing, she was still interested in me. Not wearing anything underneath, fully aware we were going to be alone. I smirked.

Slowly I dropped a chaste kiss on her lips, while she stared.
"I was just surprised, thought you weren't interested in me anymore...,"

"I only said it's not right."

"Shhh," I whispered while I dropped a kiss on her neck, I watched her giggle at my touch.

"We aren't kids anymore, what if I get pregnant?" She asked, I could see the concern and fear in her eyes.

"You won't trust me. I will be smart about it." I assured, meanwhile I thought about the implications.

Rashidi was going to kill me and he was never going to let me get close to his daughter. I was never going to let such a mistake happen.

"Been my girl doesn't necessarily mean we would have sex," I said, meanwhile, she burst into laughter.

I only stared at her wondering what was so funny about what I said. Hali was trying so hard to avoid making noise, but it wasn't happening.

The look she gave me made me feel like she was judging me or something.

"What's funny?" I asked.

"Anyone who knows we aren't siblings would be able to see the sexual tension between us, Roman you want to bang me at any chance you get. The only reason no one is seeing it this way, or maybe doubting the tension between us, is because the majority of the people around us, feel we are siblings." She said, meanwhile I watched her shocked at her outburst.

"You said BANG." I laughed.

"Stop trying to change the topic." She rolled her eyes.

"Halimah, you know the truth, I do not need to keep on repeating it, you drive me crazy, it's not all about sex, if I wanted sex, there are so many girls I...,"

"Of course, make us look cheap." She rolled her eyes.

"You know what, forget it," I said while I politely pulled her away and walked down to my bed, meanwhile she matched down almost immediately, and settled on my lap.

"I'm not angry."

I was aware of what she had in mind.

"You are." She said and kissed me. She doesn't pull away as I expected, we stay that way for a while, our lips on each other, and none of us makes a move, I knew I was going to react, I could never pretend to be upset with her for too long, I was gonna fail, slowly I pulled her away, at the same time my phone began ringing. Wondering who was calling this late I picked it up and moved to a corner.

"Hey, It's Didi."

I was shocked and confused, and at the same time saw the look on Hali's face, immediately she turned to the door, and before I could say Jack, she was gone.

🇭 🇦 🇱 🇮 🇲 🇦 🇭 '🇸  🇵 🇴 🇻 

                °𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐇 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐎•

   I wasn't happy at all, the Roman I knew could never resist me, but he did it twice today. When he realized I wasn't in any underwear and when I kissed him. He even picked up someone else's call when he was with me. I could swear it was Chiziterem.

I couldn't tell what had gotten over me, I was acting like a slut, all because I felt threatened by Chiziterem.

I couldn't, I swear, I just couldn't bear it whenever I saw them together. He was mine and only mine, I couldn't take it, I couldn't watch him give any girl a quarter of the attention he gave me. I was the only one and was always going to be the only one.

I kept shutting away the voice which continued bugging me. This voice in my head kept screaming I was changing and losing my morality again just because of him. Whenever we got together that voice kept echoing in my head about how wrong it was, and how premarital sex was going to ruin me.

When he said we weren't going to have sex, I knew it was hypocritical and a lie, anyone could see the tension between us, and if we were all alone in this house, we would do it at every corner of this house.

My biggest fear was I knew the truth, nothing had changed between us, and it was only the beginning, we could give excuses for then, but not now, we knew what we were doing. Even if we weren't siblings by blood, legally, and in the eyes of the people we were, this was pre-marital sex, and we were committing sin. A sin I couldn't stop myself from committing, something that was always on my mind, and whenever we were alone, all I could think about.

The pretense I put up perfectly, always putting everything on him when it was evident I wanted him as much as he did me.

I couldn't stand seeing him with any other girl, especially Chizinterem, And she was taking him away from me slowly.

He didn't kiss me back when I did! She was definitely the one who called him.

No, no! I was overthinking.

"He loves me."

"He loves only me," I repeated.

                __________________________🖊️

     I tried sleeping, been tossing around for what seemed like ages. I couldn't stop thinking about him lately, I couldn't get him out of my mind, it was wrong, I tried convincing myself, but he was the only one I could think of. He had me wrapped around his fingers, if only he knew. Everything about him was perfect. His kisses, the way he looked at me, his touches, his looks were everything. Roman was hot, something I could never deny. He was good-looking, most times I wished he wasn't.

The scream made me jump off my bed, and at the same time, I ran off.

Immediately I got to the entrance of his room, I found Dad staring at his door casually.

"Why aren't you asleep." He asked invested.

"I heard him scream," I said ignoring his question.

"Never knew he still had one of these, he should have outgrown it," Dad said.

I have never felt so offended at anything said by my Dad, like the way I feel right now.

Outgrown nightmares, he was fucking struggling. I honestly felt it had stopped or rather reduced, the pain I felt in my chest, knowing he was still suffering. Nothing had changed.

"Go to bed," Dad said.

Yet came another scream.

"Daddy, he isn't okay," I stressed.

"I'm here," Daddy said, and I had no choice but to just obey.

               __________________________🖊️

     We were running late for school, and I was the cause. Since I slept late, I successfully ignored my alarm. Jamilah had been making faces, I was joyous. It was my turn too.

On getting to the dining room, I noticed Romy was all dressed up, Daddy wasn't down yet, while Jamilah who was already done eating sat down looking pretty with a big frown on her face.

I watched Roman mouth something to me, although I had no idea what it was, at the same time Jamilah got up and rushed upstairs, she obviously had something important to do.

"Come tonight the same way," He said, meanwhile I looked around, worried someone heard him.

"Romey."

He smiled, and he looked cheerful, meanwhile, his screams echoed in my head.

To think whenever he had bad nightmares, he always ran to my room for solace, but last night was different.

"Or are you still scared of carrying my babies?" He laughed.

"ROMAN," I screamed.

"Why are you screaming." Came my Dad's voice.

I was scared to my bones, I wondered if my shivering was visible.

Did he hear us?

"Family dinner today, you all should get ready quickly, when you get back."

Dad said while I tried so hard to catch my breath.

"Roman, this is directed at you, don't test me today."

I could swear, I saw Romey roll his eyes.

                    _________________________🖊️

    Immediately we got down from the car, he whispered into my ears, I tried so much to hide my smile while I looked around, to see if anyone was looking at us, it had always been my biggest fear.

I watched him run around, waiting to follow up, once he was out of sight.

"Limah," Onome called out taking me by surprise because I wasn't expecting her.

"Why do you look like you saw a ghost?" She asked.

"What? No!" I defended.

"Wait for me here." She suddenly said and ran down like she was onto someone.

In no time, I hurriedly began my journey, he was waiting for me. I scurried away, while I tried my best not to get into anyone's way.

Immediately I got to the spot, I understood why Roman would ask me to meet him here, It was secluded and dark, I had never been inside here in all my years in Brixford, only walked passed it. There were different sculptures. I couldn't make note of everything in here, because of how dim it was.

I felt his hands around my waist.

"I can do this now without always looking over my head." He said meanwhile I chuckled.

"Teachers are here," I whispered.

"The last place they would ever come to." He whispered, meanwhile, I couldn't contain the joy I felt in my heart, all my insecurities flew away.

"I also want to prove to you, that I can control myself, it's not all about sex." He said.

"You aren't a sex addict, it was never your fault and It would never be," I said, at the same time, regretted it because he did let me go.

"You heard me last night." His mood changed.

Meanwhile, I used my hand to locate his face. While I tried to caress it.

"I remembered you saying something about it, but didn't know it was still this serious," I said.

"Are you on panties?" He asked, meanwhile, I slapped him playfully. I was been serious and he was trying to change the topic, but acting naughty.

"Idiot," I said while I playfully tried to walk away, he pulled me into his arms, meanwhile, we heard the bell ring.

3418 WORDS 🌹

This chapter is dedicated to those who missed this two in the previous chapter.

Do you want this ship to sail or sink?

As for me, sinking things on point.

THE B🌹LLONAIRE SERIES

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62K 19.2K 106
ษขแด‡ส€แด€สŸแด…ษชษดแด‡ แดŠแดสœษดsแดษดs, not your regular female lead, Nicknamed the tomboy of "HILTON COLLEGE" Even though she considers it body shaming. Although she tr...
5.1K 1.3K 12
FEATURED in @AmbassadorsNG reading list Kamharida heard the unfortunate news and smirked but when she realizes she's the only one who could see the b...
2.6K 389 45
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’• ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’Œ๐’†๐’” ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‘๐’“๐’†๐’”๐’†๐’๐’• ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’—๐’†๐’”. ๐‘ฐ๐’• ๐’๐’–๐’“๐’Œ๐’” ๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†...
1.3K 345 24
Problems of a teenage girl become far worse than zits or a perfect appearance when she experiences a tragic event at a very young age, which scars he...