Until Death Do Us Part || Hun...

By bobbcat776

(Y/n) (L/n), the dedicated pupil of a powerful witch and the head student of the beastkeeping track at Hexsid... More

1 ~ Ruthless Foolery
2 ~ But This Is My Home
3 ~ Little Miss Prodigy
4 ~ Easy A
5 ~ Classic
6 ~ Silver Linings
7 ~ I've Been Having Dreams
8 ~ Splashing In A Summer Stream
9 ~ Trip and I Fall In
10 ~ I Wanted It To Happen
11 ~ My Body Turns To Ice
12 ~ Crushing Weight Of Paradise
13 ~ Solid Block Of Gold
14 ~ Lying In The Cold
15 ~ I Feel Right At Home
16 ~ Nifty Preperations
17 ~ How Enchanting
18 ~ You're Kidding, Right?
19 ~ And I Would Walk 500 Miles
20~ And I Would Walk 500 More...
21 ~ That's Ludicrous!
22 ~ It's You...
23 ~ I Promise
24 ~ Failing Raid
25 ~ The Agony of a Witch
26 ~ She Deserves It
27 ~ Setting Sail
28 ~ Going Behind His Back
29 ~ Hunting Down a Remedy
30 ~ Running Up The Streets
31 ~ Please
32 ~ Thank You
33 ~ Following Down Stream
34 ~ Everyone Has A Use
35 ~ I'll Be Useful
36 ~ A Violent Rematch
37 ~ Healing
38 ~ Fallen Down
39 ~ Lilith
40 ~ Any Sport
41 ~ Feeling Hollow
42 ~ Memories Best Left Forgotten
43 ~ We Need To Go Deeper
44 ~ The Soldier
45 ~ I'm Home
46 ~ Run
47 ~ Where Do We Go?
48 ~ A Labyrinth With No Exit
49 ~ Train of Thought
50 ~ Cloudy Horizons
51 ~ Seven Feet Over Head
52 ~ The Night The Sky Turned Red
53 ~ Home?
54 ~ A Witch Hunter and His Lover
55 ~ Something To Pass The Time
56 ~ What's The Matter, Witch Hunter?
57 ~ Found You
58 ~ Trick or Treat
59 ~ To Lose A Friend
60 ~ Yet To Find Another
61 ~ Safe Haven?
62 ~ It's Okay
63 ~ Nightmarish Visions
65 ~ So He IS Good With Kids...

64 ~ Their Happily Ever After

2.7K 100 466
By bobbcat776

"Hello, old friends.

It's been so long.

But you've finally joined us, after all this time.

We've missed you so.

Did you miss us? Admit it, you missed us.

Did they take good care of you?

...

They'll be okay.

Of course they'll miss you both.

They love you very much, my friends.

One day, they'll join us here and you'll see them again when we reunite with them at the rainbow bridge."

———————————————————

"Can I open my eyes now?"

"No! Keep them shut, (Y/n)."

"But I can't see where I'm going."

"That is the point of a blindfold."

"Shut up. Where are you taking me. You're gonna kill me aren't you? Hold me for ransom and kill me once you receive the 12 snails I'm worth. Four years together only for you to ransom me for a mere 12 snails."

"You're worth so much more than 12 snails, (Y/n)! You're worth at least 13."

"Thanks, honey, I feel so loved right now."

"Of course, my dear... Okay, you can open your eyes now."

(Y/n)'s eyes opened to see the river they'd met Pip at so long ago. They hadn't been back there since.

But it was beautiful. The goreberries in the trees twinkled different colors in the dark, almost as if someone had strung colored lights along the end of the forest.

The river illuminated a vibrant, glowing cyan which lit up the entire edge of the forest and let you see the bottom of the stream. Small, grey rocks from the riverbed sat at the bottom on top of clean, yellow sand.

"What're we doing here? I've never seen it at night.." (Y/n) softly said as she walked away from Hunter and over to the riverbank. "Hahah, remember when I took my mask of and got us in trouble?" (Y/n) reminisced as she turned back around to face Hunter again, "We were playing in the water and I-" She gasped when she saw Hunter kneeling in front of her.

"(Y)-(Y/n)..?" He asked with a nervous stutter on one knee, as he pulled out something from his pocket. It was a wooden animal. A (favorite animal) that he had carved. "Will you make me the happiest man to have ever existed on the Boiling Isles and in the Human Realm? And be my wife until death do us part?"

(Y/n) couldn't believe it. "Yes!" Was the only thing she could even say comprehensively.

And unexpectedly, the lifeless palisman exploded in a blast of (f/c) light. When the light faded, there, in Hunter's hands, stood a beautiful vibrant palisman.

Hunter stood there, awestruck. He felt his heart hurting in the best way with love and passion. "Your.. deepest desire.. was to be my wife..?"

"What else could I ever want in this lifetime? Maybe to have a family with you, but other than that, I don't-" Hunter didn't let her finish, only tackling her to the grassy floor and pecking kisses all over her.

She laughed and laughed as he tickled her with his kisses.

And the (favorite animal) palisman made its way over to the couple who were happily rolling in the grass before being met by a chirping bluejay.

"Oh, Waffles!" Hunter took a break from kissing his new fiancée and began to speak to his own new palisman, "This is your new sibling, umm.." He looked to (Y/n) for a name.

"Eggs." She smiled.

Flapjack, Waffles, Eggs and Pip—Plate (of) Italian Pancakes (idfk)

Waffles chirped at Eggs before fluttering her wings happily. "They like each other!!" Hunter exclaimed happily.

But before (Y/n) could reply, she heard the sound of a camera shutter. "Hey did you hear that-"

"CONGRATULATIONS!!!" Everyone screamed as they jumped out from behind trees and bushes.

(Y/n) jumped from the sudden yelling, "WHAT THE FUCK." She yelled.

"(Y/n)!" Ms. Adeline stared at her while she covered Merley's ears.

"I'm seven, not five." Merley rolled their eyes and laughed at the swear word, just as a typical seven year old would.

"Ooh, (Y/n), I'm so happy for you!!" Lilith cheered as she ran towards her and twirled her around. "Now, I don't want any of that pre-marital kissing." Lilith said, sarcasm lacing her voice.

Hunter locked eyes with the orange haired woman and slowly kissed (Y/n) on the forehead, all the while, never breaking eye contact with Lilith.

"Hey, leave some room for the titan." Eda said with a smile as she pushed to two apart.

King promptly jumped into (Y/n) arms, almost skewering Hunter's eye with his long horns in the process. "Yeah, me!" He exclaimed.

"Congratulations kiddos." Eda said with a smile as she ruffled their hair.

"Congratulations, guys!!!!" Luz yelled as she ran over to (Y/n), trapping her in a hug.

"Thank you!!" They both replied to her. "Now when's your turn with Amity?"

Luz's face blushed a deep red as she fiddled with something in her jacket pocket. "I have something planned for her... but tonight is for you both!! So, congratulations!"

(Y/n) smiled saw Emmett walk over to her in her peripheral vision. So she excused herself from the conversation and walked over to meet Emmett halfway. "I totally called it 19 chapters ago." He said.

"What?" She asked wrapping him in a hug.

"I told you you'd marry Mister Hunter."

"So what, are you an oracle now?"

"Mhm."

"He is so not." Ollie interjected.

(Y/n) couldn't help but laugh as they started arguing. But she saw Hunter tilt his head, a gesture saying he wanted to get away from the crowd of family and friends real quick. So she began to walk away from the two bickering brothers and over to her future husband.

Her walk turned into a jog as she took her fiancé's hand and ran away from their party with him.

"Is Gus going to be our best man like he asked four years ago?" (Y/n) asked once they settled down on the riverbed of grey rocks and yellow sand.

"Of course. And who's our maid of honor?"

"Luz. Who else? That is, if she agrees to being my maid of honor."

"This is Luz we're talking about. Come on."

"You have a point there Goldilocks." (Y/n) replied as she leaned her body onto him and rested her head on his shoulder.

They gazed into the night sky, seeing stars twinkling. "Hey look, a shooting star! Hunter, make a wish!"

"Why? I have everything I could wish for right here."

"Stop being corny! Hurry up and wish for something!"

"Wait is the shooting star coming towards us?"

"Huh."

"CONGRATULATIONS!!!" Boomed a familiar voice.

"Thanks Collector, but could you not hurdle stars at us a kill us before we have our wedding!!?" (Y/n) yelled back jokingly.

"OH, YUP. MY BAD!"

"All good, Collector!"

The couple laughed and decided to return to the party. It was for them, after all.

"Have a good makeout sesh?" Gus smirked and raised his eyebrows.

"Shut up. Go kiss Matt or something." Hunter rolled his eyes and pushed Gus away by his cheek.

"Maybe I will." Gus stuck his tongue out and laughed. "So anyways, back to the question I asked back in the Human Realm, can I still be the best man?" He asked slyly.

"I am a man of my word, Augustus. Of course you can. Luz'll be the maid of honor."

"And Willow and Amity can be the bridesmaids if they'd like, too." (Y/n) added when she saw Willow and Amity talking on the side.

Gus cheered and ran to Willow in excitement. Who cheered with him alongside Amity and Luz.

(Y/n) looked to Hunter and smiled. "You know, thanks to them, I'm excited for the future." She said.

"Yeah, watching and dreaming."

"What-"

Roll credits

Jk.

"Thanks to them, I'm excited for the future." She said.

"I'll be watching and dreaming about it until then."

"Thank you, Hunter. For everything."

"No, (Y/n). Thank you."

"For what?"

"For being my partner and my first friend. For saving me and making me happy. For caring about me when virtually nobody else really did.. just, for everything. For loving me." He smiled as his gaze lingered on her.

(Y/n) playfully scoffed back, "Psh, that was easy. I mean, just look at you. What's not to like, huh?"

Hunter brought his head close to hers and pressed their foreheads together. The two smiled at each other silently as their noses touched.

And that was their happy ending.

They would get to live happily ever after.

Unless...

~~~

"What do you mean there's one titian left!?" Andromeda's voice boomed louder than a star going super nova.

"The stars say that our protostar brother found it. And is.. friends with it." Orion replied with a snobby scoff.

"I thought we got rid of them all!" Cygnus groaned as she stared at the Boiling Isles.

"Well apparently we didn't."

"That is obvious enough, Leo." She rolled her eyes at her brother. "So what are we going to do about it?"

"We're going to get rid of it before it can hurt us." Andromeda said sternly.

"What about the Collector?"

"Who cares? If that titan kills him before we kill it, that'll make things much easier for us." Leo replied back. "How did he even find it?"

"The stars say it came to him in a cave of skeletons." Orion said, his ears probing for the next words that the stars would speak to him, "They say a cursed witch found it first. They call it King."

"It has a name?"

"Yes, Leo. That's what Orion just said." Cygnus groaned irritably.

"Enough bickering." Andromeda boomed once again at her siblings, her voice was a nasty sneer. "I've been STUCK, chained to the stars with eons because of those things. So what you three are going to do is go down there, make that last titan release me and have him SLAIN."

(A/n): Give me Archivist lore, Disney. If you won't then I'll make it myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.6K 915 22
Y/n grew up in the boiling isles. She was the youngest and strongest graduate in her class who joined the emperor's coven. Shortly after, she starts...
4.6K 174 64
This Hunter toh x shy!fem!human!reader headcanons, drabbles and Oneshots I requested! 💖 Credits to favorite and wonderful Tumblr bloggers are who wr...
42.1K 1.2K 21
(Completed) Burdened with the heavy-weighing title 'Angle of Chaos', you came to the Boiling Isles to escape a harsh past. After the Golden Guard tr...
12.1K 444 19
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/73UnmeSszK5TZLPFArx7sF?si=0913035db1fe46ff "If I joined the Emperor's Coven, could we kiss?" Y/N doesn't consider t...