Basically Brozone Doing Chaos...

By OpefuLee

What did Branch and his brothers' childhood looked like ? This book contains a series of dumb little scenario... More

- BEFORE STARTING -
- MONOPOLY -
- SACRIFICE -
- BASKETBALL -
- THE LAST NUGGET -
- TO THE MOON -
- The Best Brother -
- Hatching -
- 10 HOURS -
- Frosted Perm -
- Snow Day -
- Squeak -
- Sunzone -
- BABY IN A TREE AND A BUNCH OF COPS -

- NEON GREEN EYELINER -

2.7K 66 209
By OpefuLee

.

The T.V was on and Crocko the Alligator was playing on the screen at Grandma Rosiepuff's pod. It was literally just the first hours of the day and everything seemed to be doing great; John and Spruce were sitting in the couch annoyingnly, in pyjamas, listening to the baby program while Branch was laughing at Crocko going on a quest to find the biggest frog around the lake.

Rosiepuff was making a cake for the picnic with the other trolls later in the center of the troll tree, already knowing this calm wouldn't last for long... Clay and Floyd were still sleeping because they had a hard time going to bed last night, and when tired any of the boys would become a challenge to handle.

Talking about attitude, Branch throwed his bowl of baby food across the room and Rosiepuff went to pick it up. She got in front of the T.V and John protested;

- Grandma, you're hiding the view ! The older sibling pointed out

- Yeah! Move ! Crocko was going to-

Rosiepuff standed up and raised an eyebrow at the two trollings.

- ........please- they said at the same time.

- That's better, she took the plate and moved back to the kitchen, When you want something ask nicely for it!

After all, everyone seemed to enjoy the baby program even if they wouldn't admit it ! She chuckled at the scene her grandchildren were giving her, John and Spruce laughed with Branch when the frog was found.

At this moment Clay walked in the kitchen with his favorite book he had fell asleep with under his arm. He kept it as a snuggle toy as he grabbed the cereal, milk, bowl and a spoon to prepare and then eat his breakfast.

The morning was calm for a few more minutes, Clay eating his cereals while reading his book... until a loud scream was heard from the boys' bedroom.

Everyone jumped and Rosiepuff rushed inside the room, followed by John that had sometimes that maturity to care, to make sure that Floyd, the only left sleeping was okay. He had screamed as if he had been attacked by an intruder !

John pushed the door with his foot in an epic ninja move and they found the pink-haired toddler sobbing, sitting on the ground. In his hand was his usual eyeliner but it wasn't the right color: the black make-up had been changed to neon green. His tears were now mixing with it and flowding down his cheeks. By rubbing it away his eyelids were now green as well.

- Floyd ?? Baby, what happened ?? Rosiepuff asked and kneeled down beside him.

Perharps he had acidentelly got eyeliner in his eye and it was hurting ? Floyd had always liked to put on some make up in the morning and she let him do whatever he liked and felt comfortable with, as long as he used his own and did not stealed her make up in her room !

- I-IT'S GREEN ! IT'S NEON GREEN !! Floyd sobbed showing the eyeliner to them.

- And so ? John asked, confused and took the eyeliner and tried to taste it- Rosiepuff took it before John intoxicated himself.

- I LOOK LIKE A FREAK !! Floyd sobbed louder, OR WORST... SHREK !

- ...Nan more like Fiona, John smirked.

The tears builded up once again and the child sobbed louder. Louder than usual for sure.

- Ohh cmon, Floyd ! Look at me ! We are gonna clean this and get a new eyeliner okay ? Right before the picnic ! Rosiepuff proposed to her grandkid gently, let's go clean your face.

She gently took his hand and had guided him to the bathroom. She rubbed the best she could the green away; only his poor baby face ended up green. And Floyd was complaining about the roughness of the clothe;

- It hurts !!

- I know Floyd, but I gotta wash it off ! She tried her best to stay calm.

She was about to propose a game to make this more fun when Clay, the middle child, master of pranks of the family walked in the bathroom. Seeing his brother's face as green as the grass, he laughed loudly, letting his mini-golf material fall on the ground;

- Woah, what happened ?? He giggled, covering his mouth with his hand.

- ...GRANDMA CLAY IS MAKING FUN OF M-M-MEEEE !! Floyd sobbed in embarassement.

She grumbled in despair and gently pointed to door to Clay;

- Clay, we will play mini golf later, please let me finish with your brother first.

But before Clay could even respond Floyd made the most obvious conclusion...

- Wait...green...Clay always wanted to change his hair to gre- CLAY!!!!!!

Without even knowing how it happened, suddendly Floyd jumped on the yellow-haired 8 year old and both of them started to fight and try hit and bite each other like animals with rabbies.

- YOU RUINED MY LIFE ! Floyd accused.

- LET ME GO I DID NOT DO ANYTHING ! Clay kicked him in the stomach.

- BOYS ! Rosiepuff tried to stop them

Eventually John was able to hold them both by the vest and away from each other. Floyd had tears of anger in his pink eyes but luckily a hug from his favorite baby brother calmed him down; Branch had took hold of his leg and he was in obligation to not move anymore... although he could still shout.

- You changed my eyeliner to neon green ! Admit it !

- I did not ! I swear ! Clay kept defend himself.

Rosiepuff could believe Clay would have done this but he did not seemed to be lying... only, they did not had the time for this, she had to bring the cake to King Peppy for the Picnic ! The soon to be Dad needed his sorry gift for when the boys had almost lost the unborn princess' egg; they had found Branch hours later sleeping next to her shell.

- Enough! Rosiepuff shushed them, So Clay did you yes or no, changed his eyeliner ?

- I did not ! Clay repeated, and Floyd bite me ! He showed a mark of teeth on his arm, He has to apology to me !

- No you ! Floyd screamed.

- NO YOU !

- YOU !!

- YOU !!!!

- I DID NOT AND I CAN PROOVE IT !!! Clay stomped on the ground, GET THE COURT IN PLACE !

...

TOC TOC TOC TOC

Rosiepuff found herself sitting on the couch, trying to just. stay. calm.

The boys had installed boxes and tables around the living room, now all wearing tuxedos they had papers covered in drawings in their hands and were ready to find once and for all who had changed the eyeliner to neon green.

- Your honour, Floyd raised from his chair, I would like to get my first witness to speak.

Branch, sitting at the judge place stopped to slam the hammer on his table and spitted out his cookie;

- DAH ! He pointed to Rosiepuff.

The grandma grumbled and took the micro that Spruce gave to her.

- Grandma, you can confirm that Clay was up before me, and therefore, had time to switch the eyeliner to neon green ? Floyd asked her.

-....yes-

- OBJECTION !!!

John jumped on the couch and took her micro, she facepalmed.

- My client would have never been able to change the eyeliner in that such little time ! Clay, what is the fastest prank preparation you had been able to execute ??

- For a prank like this one ? 30 minutes of preparation and more, Clay answered, In fact, this texture that Floyd still has on his face and that makes him look like Kermit is a new substance I do not even own in my prank materials.

Floyd frowned, angrily at this good defense. But he refused to let this go !

- Perharps you could show us all the material that you own ???

- Hmm... Branch scratched his baby chubby chin, Oo! Floflo, bah! Clay !!

Recognizing his name, Clay giggled, rubbing his hands

- HEHEH, my turn assholes !

- CLAY ! Rosiepuff remembered him, language mister !

The trolling took out a backpack that he emptied on the table. Floyd went through it and grew more frustrated since he couldn't find the green texture.

- Impossible ! You hid it ! Floyd protested.

- I DID NOT ! I told you I did not do it !

- YES YOU DID !!

- OBJECTION !!!

- WAAAAHHH!!!!

- Can I say something ? Spruce tried to raise his hand.

- NO!!! The rest of the brothers, including the baby, shut him down.

- Okay... Spruce shrugged and went to finish preparing their bag for the picnic since no one would do it.

Rosiepuff ended up stopping the fight;

- Okay, I get this is very important for everyone but-

TOC TOC TOC ! Branch slammed the hammer on the table.

- Branch, my little peachfuzz, enough ! She took him from his seat and rocked him in her arms. He closed his eyes and ended up asleep, Now we got to go to the picnic, please behave and we will solve it later ! Got it ?

- Got it... Floyd and Clay looked at each other with anger.

...

Later everyone was at the picnic with the rest of the village of Pop trolls.

Decorations had been hang around the branches of the tree, again, everyone pretty much ignored the cage around their precious tree. In the center of the tree, no one could reach them, they were safe and the tunnel that was being build for a few months now was hidden by a huge natural camouflage.

Floyd looked at the tunnel, he had always wondered why it was there and adults worked so much harder everyday that passed on it. John knew! He told him on the other side there was a new world full of cupcakes !! Only Grandma had never let them explore it.

Speaking about her, she had gave the cake to their king and she was speaking with him. Branch had his arms wrapped around the pink shell of their soon to be born princess, Floyd wondered for a second if his baby brother would become best friends with the Princess... after all they were both babies. So it made sense. Right ??

He was about to go join them, but then got hit behind the head with a plastic ball [at least]. He screamed out and turned around; John and Clay were playing mini golf behind them, and Clay could be glad it was John who had hit the ball !

- Sorry Flo ! John screamed, wanna play mini-golf with us ?

Clay met his gaze, they had to behave. They had assured it to their grandma.

- Fine, he grumbled and grabbed his mini golf club.

He went to wait to play his turn, and once it was, Clay played again !

- Hey ! It was my turn ! He cried out.

- Sorry I forgot you were there-

- HOW COULD YOU FORGOT I WAS THERE MY FACE IS LITERALLY GREEN !!

Just like that the screaming started again, and they started to fight. They rolled around on the grass and Branch giggled clapped his hands at the sight, enjoying himself.

- Dah ! He nudged the pink egg and pointed to his brothers, as if she would understand.

- REALLY ?? John seemed to care for a second, PUNCH HIM HARDER !

Oh. He did not actually.

Rosiepuff turned around and saw what was going on. She gasped, bringing her hands to her mouth. The King raised an eyebrow;

- Is everything okay ?

- Yes ! She smiled, Everything should be okay if we do not look on our right- uhhhhhhh, BABY ! She gave him Branch and ran away.

Branch stared up at Peppy and giggled, squishing his nose.

-.... Awww ! Peppy was satisfy with the perfect distraction.

Rosiepuff ran up to her two grandkids and tried to seperate them, but there was nothing to do, even John that was the best to stop the fights had no power over this ! The two kids kept running around the place, many families got their food ruined and crushed in the dust.

- IT WAS YOU ! YOU WANTED ME TO LOOK LIKE RAZOWSKI !! Floyd accused Clay

- IF I WOULD HAVE DONE IT YOU WOULD LOOK LIKE THE GRINCH I HAVE BETTER TASTE THAN THAT !! Clay got deeply offended.

- YAAAA!!

But then as they were about to send the biggest hair ball duken you had ever seen, a bubble flew between them.

They stopped to look at the bubble in confusion and amazement, wondering where they were coming from..

- Bubble ? John laughed and popped it.

They gazed at each other in confusion. All the Trolls were looking around the tree to see who had blowed the bubbles. Until...

- SURFIN' IN THE TROLL TREE LET'S GOOO!!!! A voice shouted

Sliding down a tree branch, their older brother Spruce was on his surfboard, making a show for the crowd. Immediately it was as if the dispute had been forgotten.

- Yooo that's sick ! Clay nudged his younger brother.

- I AGREE !! GO SPRUCE !! Floyd clapped his hands.

Everyone cheered loudly for the young troll. He had find a mixture that would allow him to make tons of bubbles and surf on the trees !! He made an impressive jump, doing a looping as he slided down the trunk.

He finally landed right in front of Floyd and Clay, a splash of green mixture covered them entierely.

- Hey! Floyd shook himself.

- What is that thing ? Clay asked, curious.

- I apology for using your eyeliner brush Floyd, Spruce ruffled his hair, now that they listened to him.

Oh NOW that made sense ! The green mix was non other the super bubble soap ! He turned toward Clay;

- So it wasn't you?

- I told you like a hundred times ! Clay said again, But now we know what we're gonna do?

He smiled back at his brother, and both of them slowly turned toward Spruce...

.

Rosiepuff now had to run after Floyd and Clay that had lifted Spruce and were about to throw him in the unfinished tunnel-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 33 4
Just a collection of Trolls short stories. Mainly Broppy and BroZone because they're my everything (Requests are closed for now while I catch up on o...
615 13 5
This is just a fun experiment I've created! John Dory, Spruce, Clay, Floyd, and Baby Branch are going on adventures of happiness, sadness, and, maybe...
17.5K 389 32
no nsfw !! suggestive, but never in detail. just fluff and hopefully in character interactions between one of my fav ships :3 everything here mostly...
14.9K 271 3
BROZONE : UP TO SNOW GOOD The Brozone Brothers are back !! It's Christmas Eve and the older brother, John Dory, has one goal in mind; get the best an...