Naruto: The Grandson of the G...

由 spawn999

Yato the grandson of Madara Uchiha only had his grandfather in his life and had become very to a certaint bea... 更多

BIO
Chapter 1: The Grandson
Chapter 2: Just A Prodigy At Work
Chapter 3: The Exams Begin
Chapter 4: Ranking up
Chapter 5: First Mission
Chapter 6: The First Night Together
Chapter 7: The War Plan
Chapter 8: The Reaper At Work
Chapter 9: Life After A War
Chapter 10: Pervert Vs Reaper
Chapter 11: Who is the next
Chapter 12: The first student
Chapter 13: Teacher and Student battle
Chapter 14: Nice to meet you again
Chapter 15: Truth Of A Teacher
Chapter 16: Reaper vs Yellow Flash
Chapter 17: All day date
Chapter 18: The Lose and Birth
Chapter 19: Not a threat
Chapter 20: Found the second
Chapter 21: My second student
Chapter 22: Team first mission
Chapter 23: A great mission
Chapter 24: Giving you the tools needed
Chapter 25: Really have gotten stronger
Chapter 26: That back fired
Chapter 27: The Uchiha Blood Night
Chapter 28: A dream and promise
Chapter 29: A regular day for me
Chapter 30: Grief and news
Chapter 31: Two crows and one snake
Chapter 32: Crow's meet's a Shark and Clay
Chapter 33: A Wooden Morning
Chapter 34: News of a great bridge and festival
Chapter 35: News about a snake attack
Chapter 36: An unhappy reunion with a snake
Chapter 38: Catching up
Chapter 39: The Talk And Decision
Chapter 40: The Battle And Wrath Of The Reaper
Chapter 41: Return Home To Fix A Leaf
Chapter 42: A Talk About Revenge And Choice
Chapter 43: Rouge And Lesson
Chapter 44: See You Soon
Chapter 45: Even Teachers Need To Learn
Chapter 46: Time For A Date
Chapter 47: The Reaper Vs Copy Ninja
Chapter 48: Guess Who's Back?! And A Sparing Match?!
Chapter 49: Helping A Sand Kage
Chapter 50: Time Away
Chapter 51: The Report And Some Changes
Chapter 52: Then Go Get Stronger
Chapter 53: Saving A Chainsmoker

Chapter 37: A new technique and Bet

1.4K 47 7
由 spawn999

"Say that again...." Yato said as he looked up from his food at Jiraya and Naruto as the young blonde haired boy eye's went wide at what his pervy teacher just said.

"Well you heard me Yato the leaf elders have decided to make you the fifth Hokage of the hidden leaf" Jiraya said which made Yato stay silent due to having some fried rice in his mouth as he had then spoken up after swolloing the rice.

"Know you Jiraya you left something out and that most likely being the fact the elders offered you the position of the fifth Hokage yet you refused didn't you? So they choose me and Tsunade to be the next candidates for the postion as the fifth Hokage am I right?" Yato asked as he had then taken a bit of his fried eel.

Jiraya had let out a small chuckle "Even after all this time I've known you I shouldn't be suprised at how smart you are but yeah I did decline and suggested both you and Tsunade. Yet the elders have decided on you Yato".

Yato had simply continued eating his food while Naruto looked at him suprised until he had spoken up.

"Wow Yato your gonna be the next Hokage?!" Naruto asked which made Yato look up and smile at the young blonde.

"Well it has been a very long time hasn't Naruto you have grown up a bit more I've heard about a lot of your adventures" Yato said which made the young ninja smile.

"You did?!" Naruto asked.

"Yeah I have the fight with Zabuza Momochi, your fight with the Neji Hyuga the prodigy of the Hyuga clan and not only that fighting with Gaara of the sand village. You have gotten very strong" Yato said which made Naruto smile.

"So will you do it will you become the fifth Hokage?!" Naruto asked Yato looking at him with a smile.

Yato didn't even get a chance to speak up as Tsunade had then spoken up and let out a scoff as she had then spoken up.

"My darling would never take up an idiot job like the Hokage. I don't even want the job either so I decline it as well" Tsunade said which casued Naruto, Jiraya, and Shizune to look over at her as she took a drink of some of her sake.

"I remeber in the past when we were younger....you saying the same thing "I decline" then Yato would put me under the worst Genjutsu" Jiraya said.

"Huh?! I thought you said we came here for for an interveiw what's going on?! You just wanted her to come back to the village so she could check on Sasuke and Kakashi sensei health right?! And why is she calling Yato "Darling"what's going on?" Naruto asked still not understanding.

Shizune looked over at Tsunade who still kept silent 'Tsunade-sama maybe she's heasitating becasue of Orochimaru?' the young lady thought to herself.

"Don't worry so much this person here is Tsunade....she was the one that brought victory in the battle....no one has been able to aquire her techniques....Also she is the grand daughter of the first Hokage. While Yato over there just like Tsunade is the grandchild of one of the founders of the leaf village as well and was one of the main factors in ending the Second Great Ninja War" Jiraya said explaining to Naruto.

"If either of the two was to become the next Hokagethey would have to go back to the village.... and then either of them csn check up on both Sasuke and Kakashi....This was a decision made by the head leaders of the leaf so you have absolutly no say in this matter" Jiraya said.

"Jiraya this kid seems worse than your previous apprentiance...in terms of looks and intellgece" Tsunade said being carely a tiny bit wasted.

"WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!!" Naruto yelled out at Tsunade.

"Well... It's tough for anyone to be compared to the fourth Hokage" Jiraya said as he had a smile on his face.

"Because he really had then talent to become top-rated ninja....we was smart, reliable and handsome like me too!" Jiraya laughed out as Naruto had caught what his teacher said about his preivous student being the literal fourth Hokage himself.

"Oh yeah the reason she calls Yato "darling" is because they are lovers" Jiraya said which shocked Naruto.

"But even the Fourth Hokage died quickly. He gave up his life for his village. Life is diffrent from money it can't be gambled that easily whoever puts it risk so easily is a fool" Tsunade said.

This had made Naruto clench his in anger while Yato simply keep his calm and was still eating and knew that his lover didn't really mean any of what she was saying deep down she knew it as well.

As Tsunade had continued speaking out.

"You've changed a lot Tsunade I don't know what you've been thinking all this time but you've just said all that's on your mind" Jiraya said.

"Well I'm in my fifties age changes people" Tsunade said as she had then taken a sip of her drink and then looked down over at Jiraya.

"It's the same for Sarutobi sensei no wonder he died....because he was too old to live his dreams" Tsunade said which Naruto at this point was shaking until the blonde Senju woman had spoken up once more again.

Yato was still silent as he was now eating some of his food as Naruto had quickly jumped out of his seat and towards Tsunade which before he could even do anything Jiraya had stopped him by grabbing hin by the back of his clothes.

"LET ME GO!!" Naruto yelled at Jiraya who was still calm.

"Relax kid don't you realize we're at a bar?" Jiraya said as everyone in the bar was looking at them.

"I can't forgive anyone that says things like that about the old man or the Fourth Hokage...I don't even care that she is Yato lover or whatever!!" Naruto yelled as he looked down at Tsunade with anger.

This actually caught Yato attention as this also caught Jiraya eye as he has been looking over at his Uchiha freind since Naruto had jumped over the table.

As Jiraya still remembers the last time someone tried to jump at Tsunade to attack her.

(Flashback)

Tsunade with Jiraya and Orochimaru who were all chunin at this pont were on the of a B-rank mission to have that of an exchange of scrolls with that of a small nearby town.

Which currently now the three Chunin ninja were inside of the mayor office going over the exchange of scrolls with the leader of the small towm.

"So you three are here to exchange scrolls am I right?" the town leader asked.

"Yes we have come here to exchange scrolls so do you have yours?" Jiraya asked as Orochimaru had then held out the scroll from his pocket.

"Well that's great let me go ahead and get my scroll I'll be right back" the leader of the small town said as he had then gotten up out of his chair and walked out of the room and to grab the scroll.

"Jeez for the leader of a small town like this how is it so diffcult to keep track of one scroll" Jiraya said.

"Yeah...something feels off" Orochimaru said having a bad feeling.

"Orochimaru is right Jiraya something feels really off" Tsunade said as she had began looking around getting ready.

At which the slide door opened up and the town leader was there holding a scroll.

"Here you guys go I found it right here" the town leader said with a smile as he went to pass the scroll to Tsunade a then ninja had jumped from out behind of the town leader having that of a katanna going to attack the young blonde woman.

Only then to have Yato come out from behind and then delivered a clean knee to the jaw of ninja who went to attack Tsunade.

This alone had sent the ninja flying and with most definitely a broken jaw.

Yato had then looked back and over at Tsunade who was just smiling at him.

"You know a ninja shouldn't let their guards down and Jiraya you look like you might be getting ready to piss your pants" Yato said which made Jiraya just let out a sigh.

"How did you know about this, Yato?" Orochimaru asked.

"Well I've got my own mission, which was to look into this small town and in reality it is actually that of a town of mercenaries" Yato said as he had then looked over at the town leader who is actually the leader of the town full of mercenaries.

With this leader going to attack Yato who had easily stepped to the side and quickly spun around and then delivered a soild knee to the old man jaw which sent him flying back into the wall which then the Uchiha had then grabbed the scroll the old man had brung.

Yato opening the scroll to show it was completly empty which in reality the old man planned on using the leaf village and to gain money then built up some wealth which then create an army of ninjas to invade other small towns then move up from town to villages.

"Alrighty then guys lets get going back and don't worry about the other mercenaries I already took them out" Yato said as he had then walked past the knocked out leader of the mercenaries and Jiraya could clearly see  the old man jaw was most definetly shattered and hanging.

"Note to self never jump at Tsunade" Jiraya jokingly but seroiusly at the same time not wanting to earn the same thing as the old man and the other mercenaries.

(Flashback end)

Yato had simply watched as a grin came on Tsunade face as she had stood up and gotten up to an angry Naruto face.

While Shizune was worried Yato was just feeling the same being calm as he was actually pretty interested in what will happen next.

As they all went outside which thankfully which was cleared of anyone so no nearby people would get hurt if anything happens.

Yato had then walked in the middle of both Tsunade and Naruto which then he had spoken up.

"Alright then here are the rules you two. One, no killing each other, two don't cause harm to any other people who are watching and three try to keep damage to a minimum" Yato said as he had then raised his had up.

Tsunade simply just scoffed "I'm one of the legendary Sannin I don't have to be serious when fighting little ninja boys. All I will need is a finger" she said which angered Naruto.

"Alright then....fight!" Yato said as then quickly Naruto had taken out some shuriken and then a kunai first throwing the shuriken at Tsunade who easily dodged.

"Stop fooling around!" Naruto yelled out going to attack Tsunade with his kunai only to have her quickly out match the young blonde ninja only using a finger disarming him of his kunai.

Then Tsunade had managed to take off Naruto headband just with one finger and with the same finger the flicked the young ninja away.

Many people think that Tsunade is only good for her monstrous strength and healing abilities but being the lover of Yato you would learn a few things.

Naruto had began getting up being dazed from that one flick from Tsunade.

"Hey brat I gotta as you a question before you pass out. Why....did you get so excited just by hearing the word "Hokage" tell me?" Tsunade asked at which Naruto even dazed smiled.

"Well unlike you I really want to succeed the "Hokage" name and I will because...."

This made Tsunade go silent as she remembered her younger brother and how that being Hokage was his dream.

Naruto had then quickly began forming that of some chakra into has palm which made Tsunade and Yato eyes go wide at what Justsu this young ninja was going for.

With Naruto rushing at Tsunade having the Jutsu in his hand.

Tsunade had then quickly had then slammed her one finger into the ground and mmm which caused Naruto to fall in.

This had made Yato have a small smile on his face.

'The Rasengan is a Jutsu I haven't seen in a while' Yato thought as he walked foward.

"Jiraya was it you who is teaching him the Rasengan?!" Tsunade asked.

"I'm his master....in principle" Jiraya said which made Tsunade scoff.

"We both know currently now their is only a handful of people who can use the Rasengan" Tsunade said.

Which made Naruto realize the name of the Jutsu he was just trying to preform.

"Teaching him something he cannot do, and believing you are his master it's better if he doesn't think that way...so silly kids won't joke about foolish dream like being Hokage" Tsunade said which angered Naruto.

"ITS NOT A JOKE YOU IDIOT! All I need is three days I can master that technique!" Naruto yelled out.

"Heh....some words brat a man's words should never be taken back" Tsunade said.

"I won't take back my words that's my ninja way" Naruto said.

"Well then is that so...I'll give you one week if you can master the Jutsu I'll acknowledge you that you could be Hokage and I'll even give you my necklace" Tsunade said.

This surprising Shizune but not Yato that much at all.

"What kind of ugly necklace is that?" Naruto asked.

"You idiot Naruto, that is a very rare necklace theirs only few and that belong to the first Hokage and just that one alone could buy three mountains" Jiraya said which shocked Naruto.

"But if you can't master that Jutsu all the money belongs to be got it" Tsunade said showing she mages to grab Naruto's frog wallet in hand.

"Alrighty then I geuss I'll join in as well" Yato said as he had then stepped forward.

"Naruto if you manage to master that Jutsu not only will you get the necklace I'll become the fifth Hokage" Yato said.

This making Naruto smile before me nearly passed out until Shozune had caught him.

"Alrighty then Shizune if you could can you take Naruto to the hotel me Tsunade and Jiraya need to do some catching up" Yato said looking over at Tsunade and Jiraya.

As the three had left to talk about things that happened recently today.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

74.7K 2K 33
The Second Hokage always said the Uchiha clan was destined for evil and darkness.After the Uchiha clan the massacre of the Uchiha clan their were onl...
276K 4.1K 55
After izuku yagi's parents learned of his 'useless' quirk, they started slowly pushing him away and neglecting him while focusing on their daughter a...
687K 16.1K 133
"I'm just the Son of a Hero and Grandson of a God." Just after he was born, he was taken, kidnapped from the village named Konoha. And since then, he...
158K 2.9K 57
"I have found you to be worthy of being my successor." Naruto Uzumaki was a boy who was snubbed and looked down upon for his entire life. For him to...