𝐏𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞

By TKLUVWRITES

"𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐈 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮?" -on hold More

Disclaimer|cast
Prologue
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019

008

542 34 9
By TKLUVWRITES

Temi and Neveah didn't realise how long it would take to fully furnish a 3 bedroom house. Their estimated 2 weeks turned into 5 but they got it done, they were both fully moved out of their houses by week 2 which meant it has been 3 weeks since Temi had seen Zayvier.

It was award season and as Temi gained more status she became more booked so between styling, personal shopping, the store and her house Temi didn't have much free time, and with Zayvier back at training and match days he didn't have time to drive up to see Temi but they still managed to FaceTime every night.

"Don't get me wrong I love events because I get free food and I get to play dress up but besides that it's a no from me"she yawned as she sat at her vanity in her new room wiping off her makeup.

"Don't act like all your meals aren't free Tee" Zayvier joked through the other end of the phone "your dad pays for your your groceries, when you go out there's always one man who wants to cover your bill and when we go out I pay for our food"he listed.

"Princess treatment only" she joked "and don't act like I ask for it, when we go out I always try pay but you never let me.  My dad's just always paid for my stuff, I don't ask he just does and when I go out with Veah or Aza more time it's covered before any of us can even try pay it's not like I don't have money " she shrugged.

"Your spoiled rotten" he laughed.

"Don't act like your not the same with Ray" she scoffed whilst getting up to wash her face.

"I know I am, and I never said it was a bad thing. My mum would be real mad If she even saw me not pay for you, when I was younger she always said to me whenever your with a girl her money is her's and your money is both of yours but that's only if she's kind and respectful and your both, Ray neither but that's because she know I won't say no" he said seriously,making Temi laugh." But I know you have your own money you just don't need to spend it when you're with me" he shrugged.

Temi could easily tell Zayvier was raised well, he could be a little rude sometimes but besides that he was heaven sent, she could see it in the way he treated woman around him. Once Temi was with her mum and she was complaining about how she wanted Starbucks and Zayvier sent her the money for her and her mum to get s drink plus delivery, she tried repaying him but just sent it back.

"One of these days we can go out and you get to be the princess, but you excited to see me tomorrow?"she said flashing a smile at the camera .

"Of course." He said nonchalantly making Temi blush " I ain't seen you in 3 weeks I'm starting to miss you " tomorrow was finally the day of Temi and Neveah's housewarming, she was definitely dreading it a few weeks ago but now that it was here she was excited.

"Aww I miss you to Zavi" Temi knew how Zayvier didn't like it when he called her Zay but one day over the past few weeks she randomly tried Zavi and it stuck.

"Just checking it's still cool if I bring Jay yeah" he double checked knowing he asked weeks ago.

"Of course as long as you bring Soraya you can bring your whole team for all I care"

"A bit short notice to invite my whole team, doubt they be able to make it let alone all fit in one room" he said seriously, making Temi break out in a fit of laughter.

"Very funny Zayvier"she said sarcastically which eventually turned into a yawn.

"Go to bed princess" he said looking into the camera. Firstly it started out as a joke but now it was something he called her everyday sometimes even more than her first name, ."Love" made Temi want to do cartwheels but "Princess" made her want to do backflips.

"I'm good I wanna stay on the phone with you" she wined looking away from the camera so Zayvier couldn't see her smiling.

"I'm gonna see you tomorrow, you can call me in the morning before training I know your tired and more importantly it's past my bedtime" Temi knew it was late, much later than when Zayvier usually went to bed but he always stayed up a little later when they were on call.

"Ok fine, goodnight Zayvier"she said putting her phone on charge.

"Night Tee"he replied before immediately cutting the phone.

Temi could only now see where this was going. She hasn't had many male friends and none of them were as close as she has gotten with Zayvier over these past 3 months but she honestly thought she was stronger than this. She couldn't help herself when it came to Zayvier he was extremely handsome, he treated her like royalty and he made her laugh, no one could blame her for forming a little crush on him.

"Nay you awake?" she asked lightly knocking on Neveah's door.

"Yeah. What do you want this late bruv?" She groaned as Temi opened the door.

Temi sat cross legged on the edge Neveah's bed racking her brain at if she was ready to admit it.

"Babe it's litch 2am spit it out"Veah sighed getting agitated.

"I errr I think I have a crush on Zayvier"she said quietly fiddling with her fingers in her lap.

"Finally"Veah sighed "I've been waiting for you to realise for weeks".

"So you knew and you didn't tell me"Remi said truely shocked.

"It's not about me knowing it's about you knowing and it took you long enough, it's always Zayvier this Zayvier that, for someone so smart you are pretty slow" Neveah laughed, it was obvious Temi liked Zayvier she would talk about him to anyone who would listen and if she wasn't talking about him she was talking to him.

"You real fake for that" Temi side eyed her.

"You know for a fact if I told you you would deny it talking about he's just my friend" she mocked.

"He was my friend but now I don't just want to be his friend anymore" she sighed putting her head in her hands.

"Come here" Veah called from the top of the bed offering a hug to her friend who was clearly in distress.

"I don't know what to do"she said laying her head in Neveah's shoulder." He's told me countless times he doesn't do relationships and let alone with me"

"Tee don't start with me this late in the night, Zay would be more than lucky to have you and if he doesnt see that, fuck that lanky nigga" she said seriously.

"You right, but not to much on man" Temi joked in response "I'm sure as soon as I get back from New York I'll be over him"she shrugged.

"I'll let you believe what you want to believe Love"Neveah laughed at her friends delusion.

Temi truely believe she could do it, by the end of next week  she would be thousand miles away from Zayvier and she would be to busy to talk to him everyday so she was really hoping the distance would get rid of her little crush.

"Tee you have a delivery"Neveah shouted from the door.

"If it's PR can you put it in-"stopping at once she hit to the bottom of the stairs.

"Some one sent you flowers" Neveah smirked handing her the card.

"Congratulations princess, finally get the flowers you deserve - Zayvier" Temi smiled as she read the card.

"You still swear this man don't want a relationship with you"Neveah Sassed walking away leaving Temi dumbfound.

Temi told him weeks ago that she loved flowers Zayvier didn't really understand but the fact he still got them for her in her favourite colour made her smile. She instantly sent him a text saying thank you.

"Your really gonna make me sit in the back" Jaden said seriously from outside the car looking at Soraya who was sat in the passanger seat.

"I already told you the seat is yours for a small fee of 50 pounds" Soraya smiled sweetly.

"That sound like a pretty good deal to me" Zayvier spectated from the drivers seat smirking at his best friend as he argued with his little sister.

"I take in hand immediate payment only" she said reaching for her belt.

"Here now get out" he said handing her two twenties and a ten.

"I was gonna get in the back regardless it just makes me happy knowing I'm up 50 pounds and your down 50"she said cheekily whilst climbing over the console to get to the back.

"Don't look at me, your the one who allowed yourself to get played"he said to Jaden who now sat sulking in the passenger seat.

Zayvier instantly picked up the phone when he saw Temi's name appear on the screen.

"Hey Princess you good?" He asked whilst pulling out of Jaden driveway, receiving a shocked look from Jaden who looked back at Soraya to see if they both heard the same thing.

"I'm good I just wanted to see if you had left yet?"

"I should be there in like 30 minutes I just picked up jay so I shouldn't be to long Love"he replied plainly.

"Alright see you lot inna bit hun" she said quickly cutting the phone.

"PRINCESS?" Jaden said in a Soulja boy voice making Soraya laugh from the back.

"Who are you and what have you done with Zayvier Andrews?"

"Right here G don't know what your talking bout" he smiled.

"He means you acted mad different on the phone Zay" Soraya continued laughing.

"Thats how I always talk to Temi" he said truely confused.

"Exactly you talk to her like she's your girl Zay" Jaden explained.

"Stop playing you know Temi's my nigga" he scoffed.

"How come you don't talk to me like that then"Jaden fake pouted.

"Don't start with me princess" he joked giving Jaden a look"But it's different with Tee, she's different I can't be talking to her the same way I talk to you, she'll start crying" he said honestly, Temi was very sensitive and her slick mouth didn't help her.

"He didn't lie one time it was like one am Zay was on FaceTime, Temi was cussing him out and he said she was built built like a bounty and she literally broke out into tears Zay just kept on apologising until she stopped" Soraya laughed as she recited the memory.

"Ray one of these days your gonna learn to stay out my business"he said seriously looking in his mirrors.

"Nahh it's not about Ray being in your business can we focus on how Zay stayed up past his bed time" Jaden said sarcastically, for as long as Jaden's known Zayvier he's gone to bed at 11pm every night since he was 10 with some exceptions of course but this was shocking. "I just think it's mad how when we were in Mexico I had to leave the club because you had to go to bed but even then you ended up staying up because you were on the phone to Temi"

"Don't be jealous because I like Temi more than you"he side eyed him.

"So you admit you like Temi then?" Soraya instigated from the back.

"Yes but not in that way, we don't see each other like that" he shrugged.

"Believe what you want to believe but you let her sleep in your bed you don't even let me sleep in your bed" she complained whilst looking into the mirror.

For the rest of the drive Zayvier was silent, occasionally laughing at Jaden and Soraya bickering. He couldn't stop thinking about what they said earlier, he truely did believe that he wasn't ready for a relationship, he wouldn't deny he was attracted to her and her personality but he knew he didn't want her and she didn't want him he just liked her company, she brought him peace.

Everyone stood gathered in Temi and Neveah's kitchen making conversation amongst each other. Everyone was their from Temi's parents, David, Kiyari and Rakeem, Aza, Carter and Messiah to Zayvier, Soraya and Jaden.

"Mummy, Daddy this is Aza" Temi smiled with her hands on Aza's  shoulders. Temi knew her parents would like Aza but their approval meant everything to her sometimes she wish she didn't always want their approval on everything but out of everyone she valued their opinion the most.

"Hey nice to finally meet you, you look so pretty" Lola said side hugging Aza.

"Thank you Auntie, so do you" Aza replied hugging back.

The group exchanged greetings and talked whilst Temi watched, she could already tell they liked Aza.

"I started the business when I was 14 but it's not easy or cheap to make good environmentally friendly jewellery with quality diamonds but I like that I have control of-" she stopped cut off by her phone ringing."sorry I'll be back in a second" she excused herself.

"I like her"Dami shrugged plainly.

"Me too"Lola co signed.

"I told you guys you would, that's my lil emo bestie" Temi joked, out of their trio Aza was the quirky one, when it came to dressing she wore the most out their stuff out of all of them so Temi always called her emo girl to annoy her.

Temi shortly found her way to Neveah, Carter and kiyari who were all sat on the couch talking when Aza walked in with a tall man with brown skin throwing all the girls of guard.

"Guys I'd like you all to meet Azriel, Az this is Temi, Neveah, Neveah's auntie Carter and Temi's sister-in-law Kiyari" she introduced the group.

"What's up?"Azriel said in his deep voice as he gave  the girls a small head nod who waved back.

"I feel like I know you from somewhere"Temi paused."You did my Tattoo"she smiled flipping her hair to the side to show the small tattoo behind her ear.

"Ahh your Dee's little sister, Azzy why you ain't tell me Temi was his sister?" He said nudging his sister.

"Your telling me like I knew you knew him bruv"she sassed bucking at him. "No shoo, Dee and them lot should be in the living room  "she pushed him away.

"Aza why you ain't tell me your brother was fine" Neveah whisper shouted as she watched Azriel walk away.

"Eww don't do that" Aza side eyed her making the rest of the girls laughed.

"No for real,he's really handsome" Kiyari said out the side of her mouth making the rest of the girls nod their head in agreement.

The boys all came back into the room along with Soraya who went to go sit with the girls after she came back from the toilet, Temi introduced her to Carter as she had met the other girls before over FaceTime , she knew Soraya was an extrovert but she  also knew she was the youngest in the room apart from messiah so she wanted her to be comfortable.

"That man is staring at me real hard, why he screwing me, these lightskins are so scary" Aza said through gritted teeth. As soon as Aza arrived he had been watching Aza like a hawk, it threw her off at the start but now it was getting weird.

"What Jay?"Soraya asked getting a nod from Aza "don't mind Jay, Jay is a girls worst nightmare, in fact he's anyones nightmare" she scoffed.

Across the room Zayvier and jay were having the same conversation."All I know is that her name is Aza and she's a year younger than us, she works at Temi's store and she has a jewellery business on the side"Zayvier shrugged.

"Why you ain't tell me Temi had leng friends?" he complained.

"I'm not worried about them"he said looking at his friend weirdly.

"Because your worried about Temi, it's ok I understand"he said sarcastically, patting Zayvier on the shoulder.

"Shut up"he pushed him away " and I don't need Temi mad at me because you did her friend dirty" he added watching her from across the room.

"Don't make me seem like I'm some kind of heartless monster, if the ting and I don't have a mutual understanding of the pattern that's her own cross to carry" he shrugged "you think so little of me Zay what if I wanted to change my ways for this fine woman" he said sarcastically as he look back over to Aza, Jaden had dealt with a lot of girls in his life and he could truely say he had never seen a girl as pretty as Aza, she wasn't his usual type at all but he liked that, she didn't look basic like all his past conquests, she was different.

"All I'm saying is be respectful init"Zayvier turned to him, for as long as they had been friends Jaden was the biggest player Zay knew, Jaden would dog girls left right and Centre and some were ok with it and some weren't, but Jaden didn't care, he didn't care for commitment he just wanted the temporary "love" and attention.

"Always"he winked back making his way over to the group of girls, Zayvier followed behind him ready to pull Temi away.

"Tee" he called as he neared the sofa, leaving his hand for her to grab, she smiled as she took ahold of his big hand as he pulled her out of the kitchen away from everyone.

"What?" She asked as he let go of her hand once they got to the stairs.

"So you were just gonna say hi and not talk to me for the rest of the day"he said turning to face her with his signature mug on his face.

"Don't do that, I was with the girls and if you wanted to talk to me you could have grabbed me earlier, it's not just up to me Zay, I said I would talk to you later and I meant it "she replied screwing up her face.

"Zayvier"he corrected her."And your right,I'm just not used to sharing your attention with this many people "he expressed honestly.

"That's fine just say that from the get go Zayvi, like you said, I can't read your mind "she scoffed, it irritated her how he expected her to be transparent but was rarely the same, if she did something he didn't like he would ice her out before she could explain herself, a few weeks ago Temi went ghost on him for a day which was very unlike her without a forewarning but when she called him back the next day he didn't pick up until she called him later and he was giving her all sorts of attitude.

"Again, your right im sorry "he said sincerely, something Zayvier had been working on for his whole life was how to communicate healthily, it wasn't his strong suite evidently but Temi's patients and understanding made him want to try harder.

"It's ok I forgive you, now if your out of your strop let me give you a tour."she smiled.

After fully looking around, Zayvier could fully admit those 5 weeks Temi and Neveah spent were worth it, the house was stunning it was clean and simple but with aspects of the girls personalities, so it wasn't basic or boring.

"You got a real talent Tee, you should be proud of yourself "Zayvier said as they walked back inside the kitchen.

"Thank you"she smiled, appreciating his kind words.

The two walked in surprise to see everyone practically paired off, shockingly Aza and Jaden were still talking both looking deep in the conversation and to add to the shock Neveah stood in front of Azriel, who was sat one one of the barstools, laughing like there was no tomorrow.

Carter was sat next so Rkay with her scrunched up face as he nudged her, it was no surprise to Temi as Rakeem had been trying to get at Carter since they were introduced 2 years ago but Carter wouldn't have it, Rakeem was a handsome man with money, all most girls would ask for and more but Carter just didn't see him like that, to her Rkay was to cheeky and flirty for her and she knew she wanted someone serious in fact she didn't want anyone right know when her main priority was her son.

Temi could see her parents walking around the garden with David and Kiyari through the glass doors at the back of the kitchen and Soraya sat on the couch on her phone as per.

Zay followed Temi to the fridge watching her over the fridge door as she picked up a bag of cheese and ate straight out of it, people close to Temi knew she had a sickening dairy addiction, always drinking milk or eating cheese but still maintains clear skin and a slim frame baffled them.

"You know you actually sick" Zayvier mugged her from over the fridge.

"Mind your business"she looked up at him.

"When your in hospital because you had a heart attack I promise you I won't visit"he smirked.

"Do you hate me or what?"she said putting the bag back in the fridge as Zayvier pushed the door shut.

"Far from it Love" he winked at her leaving her blushing in the kitchen as he went to go sit next to Soraya. Temi hated when Zayvier smooth talked her and unfortunately for her it was something he did often, she could tell he knew what he was doing which pissed her off even more because she wasn't to good at doing it back.

"Why did ol' light bright over there just ask for my number talking bout some he want to take me out."Aza scrunched her face up as she made her way to Temi.

"You most definitely gave it to him though"she said raising her eyebrows as she came back to her senses.

"And did"she laughed "I was trying so hard not to but he's so fine and that man can flirt" she expressed.

"You should have seen him in school, this man would have a flock of girls even the older girls were after Jaden"she laughed. "One time he ended up talking to 2 sisters in different years and they sent there brother to beat him up bro won the fight and still managed to keep one of the sisters"

"Let's hope he doesn't have to find out that I can get real crazy"she smirked," but I'm not here for a long time I'm here for a good time,people who don't commit always have more fun so." She dragged out, as she said before Aza didn't see her self as ready to seriously be with a boy as they never fully committed to her and that messed with her sanity but that didn't mean that she wouldn't have her fun.

"Let me know how that works out for you miss lover girl"Temi looked over at her.

"Not to much in me miss bestfriend"she said in air quotes mocking Temi.

"Err about that"she replied through gritted teeth.

"I see you finally came to your senses"she laughed whilst getting herself another drink from the fridge.

"You could say that but I'll get over it gimme a few weeks"she shrugged.

"Be so for real. Your real life not gonna tell that man you like him" she whispered receiving a nod back from Temi."I know your smart so why you acting dumb"she looked at her friend wierdly remembering Neveah say the same thing.

"Rejection and I don't do to well so I'm gonna avoid it at all costs for the sake of my well-being"she smiled.

"Tee stop playing do you know how stupid you sound. That man likes you"she paused looking at Temi with a blank look on her face" when you left Soraya was like Zay don't even let my mum hold his hand anymore. You lot are practically together you sleep in the same bed, hold hands, talk to each other all day. He would have to be heartless to not like you"she laughed.

"Men are real scary you never know nowadays"she shrugged, still adamant on her belief. The last thing Temi wanted to do was to come out of this looking stupid and bring heartbroken and if that meant just staying friends with Zayvier she was ok with that.

Eventually Neveah came to join them filling them in on her long chat with Azriel to Aza's dismay.

"Don't get it twisted I know Az looks like a whore but he's a lover boy I'm not trying to put his business out there but he loves real real hard so stay safe miss for the streets"Aza warned Neveah, she knew that if they were to pursue one another Azriel would quickly expect the loyalty and attention that Neveah didn't want to give, just as Neveah had mommy and Daddy issues Azriel had mommy issues but contrastingly my he wanted long term affection from one person whilst Neveah wanted short term from different people.

"I'm not for the streets it's more like a small close in a gated community and I'm not going to defile Azriel I'm just looking to get to know him" she said clearly lying.

"What he does in his free time is his own business as long as you don't do him dirty go crazy I guess"she shrugged after pointing a finger at Neveah.

The three continued their conversation well more like the two, Temi zoned out ages ago, she stood there and watched Zayvier as he sat on the couch with Soraya's legs in his hap as they watched tik toks. Her mind was racing at this point, Temi wasn't very expressive but even if she didn't want to she always communicated her feelings, she was starting to think that if she spent another week, maybe even day, in Zay's presence she would end up telling him about how she felt. As much as she wanted to tell him the fear of being rejected was also heavy on her mind, over the past 3 months Temi has learnt a lot about Zayvier one of which being that he didn't ever spare people feelings when he spoke and Temi didn't expect any different for herself.

Temi scrunched her brows as David walked up to Zayvier and tapped him on the shoulder telling him a few word before he slid out from under Soraya's legs and they both left the kitchen and went into the hallway.Temi zoned back in when Kiyari came over and joined them distracting her from her thoughts just like she needed.

"Nahh I've been good still"Zayvier sighed as he stood in front of David.

"Calm. I just wanted to chat to you real quick"he nodded."I know we ain't boys like that but I know you well enough to say I respect you and I expect you would feel the same way. So I don't know what going on between you and Tee whether your just friends or you like her or what but Temi isn't just anybody that's family, I would do anything for that girl. I'm not here to threaten you because again, I respect you but Temi is a good person who deserves to be treated as such and I hope you will act accordingly because not everyone does and that's when respect goes out the window right?"David said intensely.

"I understand. Temi is more than great and it's far from my intention to do wrong by her because as much as I respect you to I respect Temi ten times more."he plainly,Zayvier couldn't be mad at David because if it were Soraya he would act the exact same way.

There weren't many people Zayvier respected outside of his family but David and Temi were some of them, Zay met Dee for the first time 2 years ago at an event despite Dee's reputation Zayvier could tell just by how he interacted with people that he was a good man, wherever he was Kiyari was he wasn't embarrassed to tell people he was in love with his girlfriend like many men were, he was extremely humble and polite he didn't exhibit any bad attributes outside of his bad temper and temperamental attitude but Zayvier was borderline the same.

"I know she is but not everyone sees that so I just wanted to ensure you did g" he said dapping him up.

"Nahh it's calm I understand, I would be the same with Soso"he shrugged as they walked back into the kitchen. His eyes wondered around the room landing on Temi who was already looking at him, she raised an eyebrow giving him a questioning look to which he shook his head and smirked practically telling her it was nothing she needed to worry about, she smiled before she turned back to the conversation she was having with her friends.

Zayvier stood watching her as she interacted with her friends, from what Dee said and a few thing Temi had told him about her past he gathered that a lot of people have treated Temi wrongly during her past and he couldn't understand why, Temi had a beautiful soul, she was polite to everyone even when she didn't want to be, she was harmless, as long as they had been friends Zayvier had seen her show a single bad trait so he couldn't wrap his head around it, he wanted to be a good friend to her and only that because that's the least she deserved.

The day went on and eventually turned into night, after a little toast Temi's parents took off, Zayvier trusted them enough to drop Soraya home so she went with them. Carter called Messiah's dad to come pick him up so Carter was now free of her parenting duties. As the night came about the housewarming basically turned into a mini party for the remaining ten, they replace the champagne and wine for tequila and henny after raiding the girls liquor cupboard.

The girls hyped up Temi as she rapped to likkle miss by Skeng acting like a real yardie, Zayvier let out a little chucked stunned by Temi, the normally timid girl now whining her waist in the middle of the circle. This side of her fascinated him he liked this confident, cocky side of her.

The song eventually changed to my type by popcaan, the girls dispersed across the room somehow pairing up. Zay sat by himself mouthing the words as he typed into his phone Looking up for a second at his bestfriend smiling like a child as Aza danced with him.

"Zayvier come dance with me"Temi walked over to him sipping from her water bottle, he knew she had work tomorrow so replacing the Wray for the water only made sense.

"I don't dance" he replied through pursed lips. As she tried to pull him of the couch

"Well you do todays so" she smiled using all her strength to pull him up. Knowing Zayvier wasn't going to argue with her.

Temi stood on her tiptoes showing Zayvier she wanted to wrap her arms around his neck, bending down a little so she could do so before he gave her a look as if he was asking he was ok to touch her, she nodded before he wrapped his arms around her slim waist, Temi shivered as his large cold hands came in contact with her skin as the rest of his hand sat on the wasteland of her jean's.

Zay could tell she had sobered up as they danced slowly to the song whilst Temi sang along "Cock up gyal, whine for me, me have plans fi your tight punn" they sang together looking into one another's eyes, they were both in a different world, despite the song the moment wasn't sexual or heated it was peaceful, Temi felt comfortable with Zayvier hands on her, Temi didn't even like being in the presence of men let alone being touched by one but Zayvier always made Temi feel safe maybe that's why she liked him so much, whenever they were together Temi didn't have a care I'm the world, it was just them.

Aza signaled for Veah, who was dancing across the room with Azriel, to look at their best friend who smiled as she still sang with Zayvier, Neveah rarely got to see them in their element but to her it was pure, the smile on Temi's face was hardcore evidence.

"You have nice eyes" Zayvier interrupted as he continued to look down into Temi's eyes"I see your face all the time and I've only now noticed how pretty your eyes are" he stated randomly.

"Thank you, I could say the same about you, they remind me of owls eyes" she smirked as the swayed along to the music.

"Im not sure how to take that" he laughed, adjusting his hands so they were now fully on her bare skin.

"Don't worry hun, it's definitely a good thing but you do stair a lot, I feel like your big eyes see right through me" she let out an awkward laughed.

"I could never look through you, I feel like where ever you are I'm always looking directly at you, your easy to loose like an ant"he said honestly, Temi removed one of her arms from behind his neck to push his shoulder so he couldn't notice her blushing.

"Don't do that to the average human I'm regular sized you are just over grown"she said through gritted teeth.

"It's ok to be jealous Love, it's not cute to be a hater" Zayvier replied tilting his head to the side making Temi laugh.

Temi didn't even have a come back for that, she just wanted to be in his presence, he analysed his features, his full lips, his big eyes, his bushy brows, his light facial hair his piercings everything about him Temi was enthralled with.

"Why you smiling?" He asked zoning Temi back in.

"Nothing I eerr... I'm just happy" she smiled more, she was happy to be with Zayvier but mostly she was happy to be in her new house with her favourite people.

"You deserve that, you should be really proud of yourself Tee, you and Neveah brought and created a beautiful home and you only just turned 18, there are 50 year olds who can't even do that, you don't give yourself enough credit for how great you are" he said simply as Temi listened to Zayvier praise her.

"Thank you" she said sincerely."Zayvier I...I err"she said releasing her arms from behind him taking as she got overwhelmed by her emotions.

"You good?" He asked looking at the fear in her eyes as his hands dropped from her sides.

"I need to tell you something"she gulped nervously, he took her hand taking them to the couch so they were away from everyone and nodded signalling her to proceed.

"I only found out recently, well I guess I didn't find out, I realised but I didn't want to say anything but you know me, I didn't want to do it- say anything because I really care about you but I guess I err I'm scared but I can't keep it in when you keep acting like that without feeling, I guess guilt" she rambled fiddling with her fingers.

"Temi what are you trying to say" he says getting annoyed with her rather vague explanation.

"It's ok if you don't want to be friends anymore but I'm doing this for my sanity " she said scooting away from him."I like you" she spat out looking up into Zayvier's eyes.

.

- Purrrrr big Tee finally did it, you think Zay feels the same or you think he's gonna reject her, atm idrk what I want to her so we will see we're I go with them. And not jaden feeling Aza and not Neveah feeling Azriel speaking of which how do we feel about Az I think he's so sweet and not David tryna do up big bro. Anyways the girls finally moved in Woohoo but all in all I'll be back soon😘

-Azriel Makai Adams
TKLUVWRITES💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

632K 25.3K 27
"𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯"
219K 10.2K 49
"𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣' 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙖 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙖 𝙬𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙡 𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧." -𝙏𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙇𝙖𝙣�...
solace By ❤️

General Fiction

3K 185 11
A weary soul seeks solace
5K 212 14
𝘚𝘗𝘐𝘕 𝘖𝘍𝘍 𝘖𝘍 𝘍𝘙𝘖𝘔 "𝘉𝘓𝘐𝘕𝘋"