All For Fun | Jenna Ortega Im...

By MisfitMeriaMinaj

Imagines/One-shots of Jenna Ortega and her characters! Predominantly gxg, but there's things for my male read... More

Your Teeth In My Neck (w.a)
Your Teeth In My Neck II (w.a)
Officer Ortega (j.o)
Officer Ortega II (j.o)
Officer Ortega III (j.o)
Adolescent Soulmate (j.o)
Pull Up (j.o)
Release (l.d)
All Mine (j.o)
Jawbreaker (j.o)
Silhouettes (o.o)*
The Raven's Eye (w.a)
The Raven's Eye II (w.a)
Straightenin' (j.o)*
Spider (v.c)
Are You Bored Yet? (p.a)
Y.D.L.R (j.o)*
You Belong to Somebody Else (j.o)
You Belong to Somebody Else II (j.o)*
You Belong to Somebody Else III (j.o)
Perfect (j.o)
Late at Night (v.c)*
Break (j.o)*
Part-Time Lover (t.c)*
Chalchiuhtlicue (j.o)
Chalchiuhtlicue II (j.o)
Lose You (v.c)
Ur Best Friend (t.c)
Pills n Potions (j.o)
Ice Cream Blues (m.a)
My, My, My (h.d)
Misanthrope (w.a)*
Big Dumb Arms (j.o)
Big Dumb Arms Cont'd (j.o)
Teenage Fever (v.c)
Wicked Games (w.a)
Maggie May (j.o)
Hey Mrs. Angel (j.o)
Storm Chaser (v.c)*
Appreciation (t.c)*
Two Girls, One Cup (j.o)
Rant
Twin Flames (p.a)
Anesthesia (t.c)

Stalker (j.o)

6.4K 153 40
By MisfitMeriaMinaj

"Mommy," a little person called out, sprinting through the day care.

"Jacks," Jenna smiled widely, squatting down. She held her arms open as her daughter, Jacqueline, collided into her arms. The two squeezed each other in a hug, closing their eyes tightly.

"I missed you," Jacqueline snuggled into her mother's neck.

"I missed you," Jenna pulled away, poking her daughter's nose. Jacqueline giggled up a storm, "Are you ready to go?"

Jacqueline nodded excitedly as she left to gather her stuff.

Jenna stood up, wiping her hands on her thighs, letting out a sigh. Her eyes wondered the room of parents and the interactions of the families. They all stood there happy, boyfriends with girlfriends, girlfriends with girlfriends, boyfriends with boyfriends, the whole nine, all admiring their young ones; just good, old-fashioned family love.

Jenna clasped her hands together, anxiously shifting her foot. She came in alone to pick up her kid, and that ate her alive. She remembered how she messed up only 2 years ago with her life partner, Jacqueline's other mother, you.

"Why are you upset with me?! You know I need this, and more importantly, right now, I need your support," Jenna explained, flipping her hair over her shoulder as she packed her luggage.

You shut her suitcase once she went into the closet, "I've supported you through this whole thing."

"Support me more!" she shouted from the closet.

"I mean I get it: you took some time off, due to the pregnancy and it's been a few months, and you want to get back into the groove of things but this? This isn't it, Jenna!"

"Eight months will pass in no-time, and I'll be back here. Please, I just need your support here, okay?" Jenna swatted your hand away, opening the suitcase back to proceed packing. You exhaled.

"Jenna, you're going to Romania. You're going to miss her first birthday, her first steps, all that – to shoot a show? That you didn't even tell me you signed on for?" you yelled, perplexed.

"I knew if I told you, you'd fight me on it. Exactly how you're doing right now," Jenna stormed out of their bedroom, into the connected bathroom.

"So, you wait until the last minute?!" You threw your hands up, as she returned stuffing more stuff into her suitcase. The baby monitors echoed Jacqueline's whimpers. It would be no-time until she got get riled up.

"Could you please?" Jenna shot her eyes at you, motioning for the baby, "I need to pack."

You shook your head, approaching her, taking her hand in yours, "Jenna, could you please not go?"

Jacqueline starts wailing on the monitor.

Jenna snatched away from you, and you followed her out of the bedroom. You continued to argue about Jenna's sudden decision. Jenna came into the baby's room and reached for Jacqueline.

"Calm down, Mommy's here." Jenna picked her up and pat her back, trying to soothe her. Jacqueline cried on and Jenna kissed Jacqueline's forehead. You came in and stared at your girlfriend and daughter. You didn't speak, you just made a bottle. Jenna remained quiet, as she watched you, planting kisses on y'alls babygirl.

Once you finished, Jenna didn't hesitate to ask, "Could you?"

"Yeah, I got it," you shook the bottle approaching with a grin to your daughter, "Hey, Jacks, you hungry?

The second the baby was in your hands; Jenna was out of the room. Once you finished feeding, burping, and playing with her, you sat Jacqueline in her bouncer.

You stepped into the hallway, seeing to Jenna take her suitcases down the stairs to the foyer. You watched her then you looked back at Jacqueline.

"How can you possibly love us?" you muttered, leaning against the banister as you watched her sit the luggage down by the door.

"Y/N, please, enough!" Jenna raced up the stairs to the bedroom, as she put a hand up.

"You're really going to leave...," you dropped your head as she passed you going down the stairs with another bag.

From the foyer, Jenna frantically waved her arms, "Y/N, please, I need this! Just please support me, I am begging you. I haven't been myself since I gave birth, can I – can I, please have this?" Jenna's voice cracked, as tears pricked her eyes.

"Jenna, I can't go back to the way things were before Jacqueline, and I won't." You stood up, holding the railing.

"What does that mean?"

"I don't want to go back to the way things were before Jacqueline, and I won't. Exactly what I said," tears filling your eyes as you released the railing, tapping it slightly. Your mind was made up as you stepped back into the baby's room.

Jenna shuddered, and her tears fell. Coming quickly up the stairs, realizing what you meant, she popped her head into the room, "Baby, It's just one project."

"It's never just one project with you, though, is it?" your voice cracked, wiping your own tears.

And it wasn't 'just one project,' like Jenna said it would be. There was Scream 6, Finestkind, Miller's Girl, and the list goes on. After three years of 'just one project', you had enough -- you left Jenna. 

"Look what I drawed," Jacqueline handed her mom some sheets.

Jenna looked them over, smiling, "Wow, you're really good."

Jacqueline grinned, "Like ma." Jenna froze at the mention of you before she handed the drawings back. Jacqueline put them in her book bag, putting it on before taking her mother's hand.

In an instance, Jenna was out of the daycare. She sighed in relief. The congestion of couples, families, and trying to compose herself as a happy single mom was lifted.

She opened the rear passenger door and Jacqueline tossed her book bag inside. She climbed into the car then her car seat. Jenna leaned inside, preparing to buckle her baby up, but Jacqueline put a hand up, "I got it Mommy."

"Yeah?" Jenna watched as Jacqueline strapped herself in, cheesing at her mom when she finished, "Ta-dah!"

"Good job, Jacks." Jenna pinched her cheek, before closing the door and hopping inside, hastily cranking the car up.

Her little family lived about an hour and a half from the busy streets of Los Angeles, so by the time she arrived home; it was dark. She pulled into her long driveway and saw a truck parked ominously across the street on a curb. It was a blacked-out SUV. Jenna didn't know anyone who drove a car like that, so her first thought was stalker.

She had experienced some craziness since she blew up in popularity from 'Wednesday,' and was an infamously a single woman; starting a few years ago. Someone managed to find every house she's relocated to and has been consistently leaving things wherever Jenna found herself to be. On her doorstep, in the mailbox, on the windshield of her car, at her mom's house; just everywhere.

The craziest part? The things that remained weren't only for only Jenna, but Jacqueline as well. Whomever this stalker was, they were very compassionate and cared a lot – they never missed any of Jacqueline's birthdays, special occasions nor holidays, for that matter. But there was no telling the intention behind the stalker. No telling when they'd reveal themselves nor what they would do. For that, Jenna made sure to stay ready, so she didn't have to get ready.

Playing smart, Jenna called her close friend, Emma. The phone rang as Jenna, watched the SUV from her side view mirror, anxiously looking around. Emma didn't answer, so Jenna opened her purse, making access for her tool easy, should she have to use it.

"Fuck," Jenna quickly shifted the car into reverse and started backing up from her long driveway.

"Where we going?" Jacqueline asked, "Mommy?"

As Jenna backed up, a man with a teddy bear walked behind her car. Jenna slammed on the breaks, tires screeching, and the figure dropped the bear, running to that SUV.

Jenna shifted into park. She jumped out of the car, metal tool in hand, and straight after them. She needed to put this stalker to bed.

The man was so startled by her, he dropped he drops his keys in his escape. Jenna cocked her gun as the man ducked behind his truck. Jenna caught up with him, approaching the SUV with her gun ready to fire. As she made her way around the truck, the man was actively evading her. Before she realized, the man disarmed her, tossing the cold metal aside, bringing her to the street.

Jenna kicked the man off her as she crawled over to her tool, the man groaning as he grabbed her ankles. The man successfully pulled her back to him, the gun just out of reach for Jenna. She grunted kicking the man in the stomach then chest, he stumbled onto the ground.

"Mommy?" Jacqueline called from the driveway, frightened to see her mother in the position she was in.

"Jacqueline?!" The figure called out, focusing on the child. This scared Jenna to death.

Jenna's maternal instincts kicked in, she hurriedly crawled to her gun. She turned over onto her side, aiming the gun, and the man croaked, "No, no, wait! Don't shoot! Wait!"

He begged, surrendering, in a weird, rather feminine pitch. The hooded figure, sat up on their bum, breathless while Jenna scooted away. Jacqueline crouching beside her mother, taking her in her arms. Jenna kept her gun pointed, "Who are you?"

The man pulled their hood off, revealing you.

Jenna lowered her gun, her breath shaking, "Y/N?"

"Hi," you panted, meeting your daughter's gaze. Your eyes watered at the sight of her.

"Ma?" Jacqueline cried out.

You held your arms open for your daughter but Jenna yanked her back. Moving fast, Jenna rose to her feet, tucking her gun. She scooped Jacqueline up and sprinted to her car.

"Ma," Jacqueline called squirming in Jenna's arms. You stood up just as quick, following her as you reached for Jacqueline.

"Jacqueline," You started, trying to get ahold of her, but Jenna jerked away, "That's my baby, too!"

"No, Y/N, we're not doing this!" Jenna hastily shutting her car off and grabbing her keys, all with one hand as the other was holding onto her daughter for dear life. You followed her and tried to get Jacqueline again, but Jenna kicked you this time. You groaned while you stumbled a bit, but you didn't slow down.

Jenna opened her front door and rushed inside, putting Jacqueline down. She tried to close the door, so you couldn't get in, but you had already jammed your foot in the door. Jenna pushed on the door, but it wouldn't shut.

"Jenna, please," you begged.

"No, go away before I call the cops!" Jenna refused as you removed your foot from the door. It slammed in your face. Jacqueline continued calling for you. You sighed as you caught your breath. Jenna was pressed against the door doing the same thing, catching her breath.

"Okay, ight, look, just let me hold my baby girl, please, and I'll leave," you proposed a deal. You knocked impatiently, "Jenna."

"And you won't come back?" She asked, there was uncertainty in her tone.

"Yeah, and I won't come back." you agreed, also uncertain.

Jenna opened the door, peeking before she stepped aside. Jacqueline rushed out of the door to you.  You squatted down, embracing her, "Jacks attacks."

Jenna watched tearfully. Jacqueline's face lit up like a Christmas tree the longer she was in your arms. You pulled away, overlooking your daughter, tears swelling your eyes, "Look at you, huh? All grown up."

Jacqueline smiled, wiping your tears, "Not like you."

You pulled your daughter in for another hug, letting out a broken laugh. You squeezed her tightly, and this time she pulled away from you, "Please stay."

"I... I can't...Jacks," you stammered, dropping your head.

"For dinner," Jacqueline looked to Jenna, asking her mom silently. You looked up at Jenna as well.

Jenna bit inside her cheek. She was used to see her smiling daughter, but she knew how much you meant to Jacqueline, and she couldn't just turn you away. No matter how bad she wanted to. 

Jacqueline whined, "Please," she turned to face you, "Help me, say please."

You nervously laughed before you and Jacqueline both whined, "Pleaseeeee."

Jenna gave a sly smile, and nodded, stepping aside, opening the door wider. You stood up, and Jenna followed your movement with her eyes as Jacqueline took your hand, excitedly pulling you inside.

"Wait," you froze, Jacqueline looked up at you with terror, "I got you something." You let go of Jacqueline's hand, sprinting down the driveway. You grabbed the bear and keys you dropped earlier.

You returned to your daughter, dusting off the bear, "He was way more cooler looking a few minutes ago, but I think you'll still like him." Jenna covered her mouth, silently laughing.

Jacqueline laughed, rocking side to side as you rambled, "This is Olaf. Olaf, say hi."

You bobbed the head of the bear, mocking the character's voice, "Hi, Jacks," waving the stick arm at your daughter. Jenna giggled, as Jacqueline shouted, "Hey, Olaf!"

"Do you want to be friends?" you mocked.

"Yes!" Jacqueline took the bear, "First, I want you to meet my moms."

You and Jenna locked eyes, momentarily, as Jacqueline pulled you inside. 

* * *

Jenna was in the kitchen, scrubbing the dishes from dinner. She had her earphones in, humming to herself as she did so. She smiled at the number of dishes she was cleaning; there was three of everything.

Already, the woman was fantasizing about reconciliation. Jenna drifted into happy thoughts as music played lovingly in her ear. There was a rhythmic tap to her shoulder, she smiled internally knowing it was you. She turned to face you, pulling her hands from the dishwater. She dried them, tapping her earphones to pause her music, "Jacks is asleep?"

"Oh yeah, she's out," you sighed, leaning against the counter.

Jenna hooked her earphones on her ears, hooking her hands on the rim of the sink, "All credit to you, you were always better at soothing her than I was."

You shrugged, "I mean I spent the most time with her, so." Jenna looked at you, biting inside her cheek.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to of–," you started before Jenna swatted her hand up.

Jenna laughed, "It's okay, it's true." She bit her lip while silence took over the room. You looked around the kitchen, glancing at her ever so often as Jenna kept her eyes trained on you. She had so many questions, and that curiosity clouded her eyes. You could see and feel it.

You broke the silence, chuckling softly, as you crossed your arms, "I feel like there's something, some things, you want to ask me."

Jenna nodded, looking at you, "Oh, yeah, buddy."

You silently laughed as she blurted, "So it was you this whole time? For the past few years, the gifts and stuff..."

"Yeah," you confirmed.

"I thought I had a stalker..." Jenna giggled, staring off into the distance.

"I mean," you scratched behind your ear, "You did, but not the traditional rando crazed fan type."

Jenna tilted her head, "Yeah, no, I surely had the traditional. You're my ex and baby's mother..."

"I guess."

"There's no I guess. Imagine your ex stalking you for two years. Even though I just found out it was you, had it been anyone else," Jenna rambled on, "I was going to kill you tonight," you smacked your teeth, "You know that, right?"

You fanned your hands, disbelievingly, "Oh whatever, you see how quick I got that gun out of your hand? Anyone and I would've lived to tell that tale, Jenna."

"No!" "Yes." "Absolutely not, believe me." "You believe me." "No!" you both remarked quickly. Before either of you realized it, you were touching. Jenna's hands were rested on your forearms, and your hands were on her waist.

An awkward silence filled the room, before y'all gave sheepish smiles to one another.

"Well, um," you looked into her eyes, standing up straight, retracting your hands from her waist. Jenna tilted her head at the loss of contact, as she put her hands on the small of her back. Your bodies were scarily close, bodily heat emitting from both of you like the sun's rays. It got hot very quick.

You and Jenna mirrored each other, pulling the triangle method on one each other, you laughed together. You settled down again.

"Jenna," you eyed her lips, your heart skipping a beat or two.

"Y/N," she eyed yours, gulping.

"I'm sorry for leaving." "I'm sorry for leaving." The two of you laughed at the simultaneous apology.

"I'm serious." "I'm serious." You furrowed your brows as she scrunched her face.

"Maybe we should just kiss," you suggested, and Jenna whispered, "I think so."

You caressed her jaw as your hand found its way around her throat. You gently pulled her into you as her bottom lip disappeared into her mouth, she giggled. Jenna's arms enveloped your neck, before you planted a sweet, loving, apologetic kiss on her lips. She melted into you, sighing of relief at the softness of your lips and how bad she longed for this reunion. 

After some time, only the exchange of aggressive spit swapping echoed throughout the kitchen. Your hands found their way to her legs, you tapped the back of her thigh. She jumped, wrapping her legs around you, you spoke into the kiss, "Where's your room?"

Jenna would be stalker-free, have less awkward daycare trips, and she would have her little family again. Hell, she may even get a new addition to the family. 

WC: 2889

A/N: I was originally going to title this, "The Other Mother," but eh. I kept thinking of Coraline.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

656K 21.1K 83
Imagines / One shots of characters played by Jenna Ortega + Jenna Ortega herself. For female readers or whoever else just would like to enjoy :). Req...
114K 2.8K 44
Scream cast au! Tara x female!reader This is my first time writing I do not own the scream characters, only Y/n and Kaitlyn.
57K 1.9K 33
Top Secret Lost Cases that have been found.
9.5K 118 16
a collection of stories surrounding Jenna and her characters, if you have any request leave them on the comment section, and if you like it leave a l...