Cat || Yang Jungwon.

By woniehours

This is a story about a girl named Ara, who adopts a street cat. Everything was going fine until some things... More

PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13
EPILOGUE
SEQUEL

THE END

415 19 24
By woniehours

Yunji was not at home. She said that she needed to go to work even though she took the day off.

I entered my room and laid down on my bed. I kept thinking about the last night scene. I was missing his presence. I sat up and looked at my study table. That's when I saw a page sticking out from one of my book.

I walked to the table and took the book. I never looked at that book. It was new. I opened the book and saw many letters there.

I saw all the envelopes. They had some sort of numbers on them.

I opened the very first envelope.

It said,
"Dear Human,
Hi. I just wanted to say, that you're really pretty. Please smile everyday, it makes you look more beautiful."

I opened up all the envelopes and started reading them one by one.

Envelope 4
"Dear Ara,
Today I was doing your homework and you saw me. I didn't mean to scare you. I wish you knew me very well. I really like you."

Envelope 8
"Dear Ara,
I am really obsessed with you. I love you. I hope you'll love me back the way I do."

Envelope 10
"Dear Ara,
That day is near, the day when the curse will end. I want to spend more time with you. Only if faith wanted us to be together. But atleast I am glad, that you got know my real me."

Envelope 11
"Dear Ara,
Today I met Sunoo hyung. Yes, he's my hyung. He was also in the same world as mine, he was sent here to look after me, but I don't know for what reason, he hated me. But it's ok, everyone has their own preferences. After knowing that I live under the same roof as you, he stopped talking to me. He even snitched behind my back, but it's ok. He's doing this for my own sake. I wish I could spend the rest of my life with you. I love you."

Envelope 13
"Dear Ara,
This must be one of my last letter I guess... I just wanted to say, that thank you for giving me shelter and loving me back. I won't be able to live without you, but I've to do this in case to save you. I just hope we meet soon. I want you to know, that I will never forget you and will always love you. I will try to comeback one day and then we will spend our life together. I am really in love with you. But I know, you can't stay with a human-cat. I am not a good person. I am coward who's afraid from everyone. I wish I was brave like other boys. I love you endlessly and don't try to find me. I won't be in this world after writing this letter. My time has come and I shall take my leave. This is my one last letter to you. I love you Ara will always do."

I cried. I just can't lose him like this. I just can't.

I just.....

can't.

- The End -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 1.2K 29
And to think this all started as a simple hallway crush
227K 7.5K 24
y/n has a pretty bad life..y/n is an outcast no one likes them..no one, suddenly the popular boy named Jake asks them out on a date little does y/n k...
63.4K 3.9K 38
Something stalks you in the shadows, and it's up to you to find out what! Y/N's first case as a detective is forcing her to open her eyes to a world...
42K 1.7K 46
Heartless teenage boy with sarcastic teenage girl who has dreadful trauma from her abusive dad. How will their story turn out? Love? If only fate al...