Forbidden Affairs - Emily Pre...

Bởi emprentissismywife

Y/n is about to join the FBI Behavioural Analysis Training Programme led by Section Chief Emily Prentiss. The... Xem Thêm

blowing off steam
my good girl*
first day nerves
cinnamon*
bitten*
yours*
headache
break*
crush
necklace
spinning
desk*
a proper goodbye
favour*
secrets
home visit
miscommunication
realisation
crime scene
chase
you can go
gaps
in your head
overnight
internal
tired of this
four days
secrets weigh heavy
recovery
control*
gold star
take me to church
A.N.

don't rush*

4.1K 76 39
Bởi emprentissismywife

smut warning: edging, begging, dom/sub, punishment

i can never tell if my smut is good or i just need to get my brain out the gutter :)
but hope you enjoy x
italics are your thoughts

(5189 words)

'Wow.' Emily said, as she held the door open to your taxi that had pulled up where she was waiting outside the restaurant. 'You look...' She paused to let her eyes trail down you as you stood up straight, '...wow.'

You'd chosen a grey blazer and trousers with a black bodysuit underneath that accentuated your breasts.

'You don't look so bad yourself.' You complimented, as you stepped onto the pavement and let Emily shut the taxi door behind you. She leant into the driver's window and handed him $20 and told him to keep the change.

Emily was wearing a burnt orange wrap top with black trousers and a blazer. It was very similar to the kind of clothes she wore at work, but she seemed a lot more relaxed now.

Emily reached for your hand and you walked into the restaurant together. Emily gave her last name to a man stood with a guest list in front of him, and you were guided to your seat.

This is fancy.

'Sorry it was a bit of a trek. I wanted to make sure we could enjoy the night without worrying that we'd bump into anyone.' Emily explained. You pulled your mouth into a polite smile and nodded, looking down at the drinks menu that had just been placed in front of you.

'What are you drinking?' You asked her.

'I usually go for a red wine, but I'm happy to have whatever you're having.' She said.

She did that when we met.

'I'm happy with red wine.' You said, figuring you probably wouldn't be drinking much of it anyway with an early start tomorrow.

Emily called the waiter over who seemed to be idly stood waiting for something to do, and ordered your drinks, before returning her attention back onto you.

'Was my session okay today?' She asked, pulling her lips out and biting her teeth down as if she was feeling self-conscious about it.

'Yeah.' You nodded, confused as to why she wouldn't think it was.

'Okay.' She said, messing with the placemat in front of her. 'I just wasn't sure if it was engaging.' At this point, Emily looked up at you and after a second you realised she was waiting for you to answer.

'Oh yeah, no. It was.' You stumbled on your words.

'It's just one of our friends, Derek, used to cover all the field training before he left. I've always thought it's one of the weaker parts of my teaching in comparison.' Emily explained.

'It's not.' You shook your head, right as the waiter placed down a bottle of red wine in a metal bucket and two glasses.

'Would you like to try it before I pour?' The waiter offered.

Emily raised her eyebrows at you and you shook your head.

'We're okay thank you. I've tried it before.' Emily said. The waiter nodded and started to pour the wine into the two glasses, a perfectly white towel folded over his arm.

I wonder who she's been here with before.

'Thank you.' You and Emily both said in unison as the waiter left the bottle in the ice and walked away.

You picked up your glass and took a small sip. Red wine wasn't really your thing but you figured you owed it to Emily after she spent the whole night drinking tequila with you when you met.

'You're quiet today.' Emily observed. 'What's wrong?'

You had to fight back the urge to bat off her question. You knew you needed to have the what are we? conversation, but you were dreading it.

'I'm okay, I just...' you paused, trying to find the right words.

'Is this not what you wanted?' Emily asked, wondering if her excitement to take you out properly was one-sided.

'No, no, it's not that at all!' You rushed to reassure her. Emily started nodding slowly. 'I just wanted to know... what this is... I guess.'

Emily's lips parted but no words came out as she tried to figure out what you meant.

'Well this... is a date.' She said.

'Yeah, I know.' You said, frustrated that you were struggling to be clear with her. 'I meant, what we are.' You said, looking up at her. 'Where you see us going.' Emily pulled her lips in.

'Well... I don't know exactly. I like you a lot, Y/n. I'm really enjoying my time with you and I was hoping to make it more serious, but it's not just my feelings that matter in this, is it?' She said, wondering if this was your way of breaking things off with her.

'No, of course. I just...' you started.

'What is it you're too afraid to say to me?' Emily asked.

'What?' You said as she caught you off guard.

'You're stumbling on your words like you're avoiding what it is you actually want to say to me.' She stated.

Great. I'm getting profiled.

'Am I a headache to you?' You blurted out. You really hoped you were masking how incredibly stupid you felt just saying that.

'What are you...?' Emily started, before disappearing into her head for a second and realising those words rung a bell.

You looked down into your glass of wine, feeling self-conscious about your question.

'Y/n...' Emily tried to get your attention. 'Did you by any chance, overhear a conversation I had today?' She asked. You swallowed back your guilt at the thought of her finding out that you stood outside her office with Seb's ear pressed against the door like a pair of teenagers.

'Yes.' You replied, unable to look up at her.

'How?' She asked.

'I was just... walking by and your voices were slightly raised.' You said, keeping out a few details so as not to make it worse.

'Okay.' Emily said, straightening her posture and messing with the stem of her wine glass. 'Well I don't have to tell you how unprofessional it is to eavesdrop on other people's conversations.'

'I'm sorry.' You said, still having this conversation with your glass of wine and not her face.

'Y/n, look at me.' Emily instructed. You inhaled, not wanting to face her. 'Look at me, please.' She repeated. You finally lifted your face up to see a much more compassionate expression than you were expecting.

Emily reached her hand across the table. You moved yours from your lap and met hers in the middle of the table.

'No.' She said, tilting her head to really look you in the eyes. 'I don't think you're a headache.'

You nodded, suddenly losing the ability to question her.

'That conversation was...' Emily looked briefly around the space above her to find the right words, '...private for starters. But it was also regarding a relationship very different to ours.' She justified herself.

'But you said...' you started to say, but you were met with a stern look from Emily. Ignoring how intimidated you felt, you continued. 'You said that when two Agents date, it's a headache.' You reminded her.

'Yes, but you're not an Agent.' She defended herself.

'Yet.' You jumped in. 'So do you just not see us going anywhere in the future?'

'Y/n, where is this coming from?' Emily asked.

'If dating an Agent is such a headache, then you can't be expecting to still be having any form of relationship with me when I become one.' You deduced.

'Y/n, that'll be in a year's time.' She said.

'That's not the point.' You said and dropped her hand. You looked sideways, feeling emotional that this wasn't going well.

'You might not even join our team. You could go on to be anywhere, we haven't talked about that yet so I don't even know what your plans are for the future.' She said calmly.

God, I'm such an idiot. She's gonna think I'm too much hassle to even bother with now.

Emily went quiet for a moment, watching you as you ignored her and looked off to the side.

'God, Y/n. I'm so sorry.' She said, causing you to flick your eyes back to her. 'I got this really wrong, didn't I?'

'What? Us?' You asked.

'No.' She said with a smile. 'Today. I got today wrong.' You adjusted yourself in your seat, not knowing what to say.

'I understand that what I said today to Garcia was hypocritical given what I'm doing.' She said. 'I shouldn't have spoken about inter-work relationships like that, even if that's how the board would like me to. Not now that I'm going against the rules, too.'

'But Emily, that's just the thing. You shouldn't be.' You reminded her.

'I know.' She said before you could continue. 'I know how bad it would be if it ever got out.'

You both looked around the table in front of you, contemplating the consequences.

'The thing is, Y/n...' Emily started back up, '...I don't care.'

'What do you mean you don't care? Your work is your whole life!' You exclaimed.

'Not anymore it isn't.' She said, shaking her head. She looked up at the ceiling as she spoke. 'I love my job, don't get me wrong, and I love my team. But I have spent my entire career forsaking my happiness for it, and I'm tired of it, Y/n.'

'What do you mean?' You asked softly.

'You know, I always wanted kids. I wanted to settle down with someone I would feel loved with, and start a family of my own.' Emily explained. 'I've watched my colleagues do it, I've even helped to reunite victims with their families. But I've never had that myself.'

You looked at Emily sadly as you heard her out.

'I've accepted that it's too late now. I'm too old to be having kids, and I've come to terms with the fact that I'm not attracted enough to men to even try anymore.' Emily smiled at that, giving you permission to do so too.

'But I'll be damned if I've gone through my whole life trying to keep everybody else happy only to miss out on happiness myself.' She said, her eyes starting to glisten over now.

'I'm sorry.' You said. 'I didn't know all that.'

'That's what dates are for!' She joked, encouraging a laugh from you.

'I shouldn't be putting pressure on you anyway. I know it's only early days.' You said, realising you were perhaps a little too attached to the thought of you and Emily becoming serious anytime soon.

'No, don't apologise.' She held her hand in the air to stop you. 'I wanted to take you out because I really like you, Y/n. Whilst I'm all about having fun and not letting work ruin my happiness anymore, I also think I've been subconsciously looking for one person I can take care of. So far I've had a lot of one night stands, but I've never found somebody like you before.' She said, smiling as she looked at you.

'Somebody like me?' You asked.

'Somebody who I can genuinely see myself falling for. Someone else who seems to be on the same page as me.' Emily said, reaching to stroke your cheek across the table. 'Someone who's interested in being taken care of.'

You smiled back at her, pressing your hand against hers on your face. After a moment's silence together, Emily let go of your face and reached for a food menu.

'So on that note...' she said, opening it up and placing it in front of you. 'Are you going to let me treat you or not?' She joked.

You laughed, before looking down at the menu to pick what you wanted.

After you'd both ordered and eaten your food you were sat finishing off the bottle of red wine.

'I've got to admit, it can be hard at work sometimes.' Emily said.

'Can it?' You asked.

'Yeah. Not being able to show you off to everyone as mine.' Emily said, slipping her heel off and dragging her toes up your trousers. You laughed softly.

'You think it's difficult for you?' You scoffed. 'I have to watch you flirt with suspects and pretend I'm not wishing it was me!' You joked.

'Oh?' Emily said, as her foot rose higher up your leg. 'Do you like watching me flirt?' She asked.

'I do. Especially when you play Mommy.' You joked, but definitely didn't lie.

Emily tilted her head sideways as a smirk formed on her face.

'Oh you like that do you?' She asked, as her foot reached between your legs and she pressed it into you.

You inhaled sharply at the contact, fighting the urge to check around you to make sure no one was watching.

'I do.' You replied.

'Do you like being told off, Y/n?' She asked, as she circled her toes around the material between your legs, causing you to push into her foot.

'Yes, Mistress.' You responded.

'Hmm.' Emily said, pulling her lips in. 'Well I'm pretty certain that eavesdropping on your Chief's conversations warrants a punishment.'

'I think so, too.' You agreed, as Emily picked up her wine glass and gulped down the last bit.

'Wanna get out of here?' She asked suggestively. You nodded, a big smile forming on your face at the thought of what Emily had in store for you.

She paid the bill and left a hefty tip for the waiter, whose night seemed to have just gotten a lot better all of a sudden, and you both left in a taxi together.

When you reached Emily's apartment, she told you to go into her bedside table and put on what she'd left for you.

Intrigued, you rushed to the drawer whilst Emily took extra time hanging your coats up at the door.

Opening the drawer, you saw one thing in there: a blindfold. You smiled to yourself, biting the inside of your lip slightly as you lifted yourself onto the bed and started to tie the blindfold around your head.

After you'd adjusted it a little, you heard Emily's heels walking around the apartment and then eventually coming towards the bedroom from the hallway. The anticipation was turning you on massively, not knowing what you were expecting by the time she got to you.

As the sound of her heels reached the bed, you heard her kick them off and felt the bed dip at your feet. As Emily's hands rose up your body, she started to lift off your clothes.

'How do you feel, baby?' She asked.

'Good.' You said, as Emily undid your trousers and pulled them down your legs.

She kissed gently back up them, as she reached to undo your bodysuit and pull it over your head.

You were already rubbing your legs together to create some sort of friction after Emily's teasing in the restaurant, when you heard Emily start tutting.

Suddenly she pulled your legs apart harshly when you weren't expecting it.

'Good girls don't rush.' She warned you, before kneeling inbetween your legs so that you couldn't rub them together anymore.

'I'm sorry, Mistress.' You said, eager to please her to speed things up.

You felt Emily move off to the side slightly and then there was a pause before you felt anything again. That was until you felt something extremely cold on your stomach as she lowered her face down onto it.

You jerked as the cold from the ice cube took you completely by surprise. Emily dragged her lips up your stomach slowly with the ice cube wedged between her teeth.

'Fuck.' You exclaimed, as the new sensation turned you on even more.

When Emily reached the bottom of your bra, she paused, sucked on the ice cube until her mouth was numbingly cold, and then dropped it back into the glass of water at the side of the bed.

Her hand reached up to your chin as she met you in a kiss. Her tongue was freezing cold as she explored your mouth, completely dominating the kiss as you struggled to know which way to move around her face.

Reaching behind you, Emily undid the clasp on your bra, as you moved your arms to let her pull the straps off.

Emily skipped past your neck and dropped her mouth straight to your right nipple whilst it was still cold. You inhaled sharply as the temperature made your nipple hard immediately.

Emily flicked her tongue against it a few times until she was satisfied it had swelled enough, and then moved her mouth to your left nipple whilst she palmed your right.

You moaned softly as she worked her way around your chest, and you pulled your knees into her hips desperate for her to touch you.

After she'd finished with your breasts, you thought she'd move downwards, but you suddenly felt her teeth nip at the pressure point on your shoulder.

You exhaled at the sensation, as Emily finally started to make her way down you.

Lowering her face down towards the inside of your thigh, Emily nipped your skin lightly, causing the wetness between your legs to grow.

'Mistress, please.' You begged, as Emily had already started to pull your underwear off your legs.

'So needy, aren't you baby?' She teased, before blowing harsh air from her lips onto your clit. Your hips jerked as you wished for more pressure.

'Yes, Mistress.' You replied. 'Please touch me.'

Emily's fingers circled from your clit to your opening, giving you more stimulation, but still not enough.

'Mistress.' You moaned in frustration.

'Tell me what you want, baby.' Emily ordered you.

'Your mouth, Mistress.' You replied, as Emily reached up under your thighs with her free hand and pinched at your nipples, causing you to throw your legs over her shoulders as she flattened herself onto the bed.

Without warning, Emily's mouth attached itself to your clit, causing you to moan loudly. She immediately picked up her pace, flicking her tongue against your clit harshly as you fell apart beneath her.

'That feels so good.' You said, as you pinched at the nipple Emily was neglecting. Emily's hand suddenly rose up and pinned it down onto the bed aggressively.

As she continued her attention on your clit, her free hand rose up to take over pinching at your nipple for you.

As pleasure rushed up through your stomach, you grabbed onto the sheets instead.

'I'm gonna cum, Mistress.' You shouted out, as you rocked your hips into her movements.

Just as the pleasure was about to overcome you, Emily stopped everything she was doing.

'No!' You called out.

'Naughty girls don't get to cum.' Was all she said, before she lifted herself up from between your legs and knelt either side of your waist.

Her lips clashed with yours as she plummeted her entire tongue into your mouth. You rose your hands up to Emily's waist to feel her skin and not her clothes, making you even more excited.

'Mistress, please.' You said, as she pulled away from you and climbed off the bed.

'I told you you'd be punished. I can't let you cum when you've been bad now, can I?' You heard her say.

'No, Mistress.' You replied, as you heard Emily open a drawer. You figured her back would be turned at this point, so you tried to touch yourself in the hope you'd reach an orgasm before she noticed.

Reaching down between your legs, you started to circle your clit harshly. Your orgasm started to approach quickly, and you couldn't help but let out a moan.

Within an instant, Emily grabbed your wrist and pinned it to the bed harshly, causing you to whimper.

'What do you think you're doing? You're acting like a little slut.' She answered her own question.

'Please, Mistress. I need to cum.' You pleaded.

'Not after that little stunt you just pulled.' She remarked. You heard a drawer open next to the bed and a clinking coming towards you.

Emily flipped you onto your front and pulled your hands behind your back, lifting your hips up so that your face was pressed into the bed.

'If you're going to be a little slut and touch yourself, I'm going to have to punish you even more.' She said.

You winced as she clicked the handcuffs around your wrist tightly, before leaving you in that position on the bed alone for a few minutes.

You finally felt the bed dip by your legs and Emily harshly pulled your legs further apart.

Knowing you couldn't orgasm with just penetration, Emily had a plan.

'If you want to be a little slut and cum alone, you'll have to listen to me do the same thing.' She said, before pushing a double-ended dildo into your core.

You moaned loudly as the toy entered you and Emily started to rock her hips.

'Fuck!' You moaned, as a small amount of pleasure built up in your body.

Before long, Emily was moaning loudly as vibrations filled her.

'Mistress, please. Let me touch you.' You begged, but Emily's moans just continued falling from her lips as she rocked herself to and from your ass and you lay there helplessly.

Your breath quickened as your body rocked and you hoped Emily was close to an orgasm.

'Fuck, Y/n! Why aren't you allowed to cum?' Emily asked you between moans.

'Because I'm a slut!' You cried out, feeling more pleasure from this penetration than usual given that you could hear Emily being pleasured too.

'I thought you'd want to be a good girl tonight,
Y/n.' Emily remarked, her breaths getting heavier as her toy vibrated against her g spot.

'I did, Mistress. I'm so sorry. It won't happen again!' You cried out, the intensity of Emily's thrusts getting harder and harder.

'Fuck, yes!' Emily said, as loud and intense moans fell from her lips and her pace slowed down. To please her, you made up for her slower thrusts by pushing your core back into the toy over and over again as expletives fell from Emily's mouth.

Finally coming to the end of her orgasm, Emily's body collapsed over your hips for a second, before she finally pulled out of you.

After discarding the toy, Emily returned back to the bed and undid one of your handcuffs, letting your arms fall down onto the bed beside you.

She helped you up from your position, as you rushed to press your hand against your sore wrist.

Emily, noticing this, lifted your hand and kissed the red skin. When she brought your hand back down to the bed, she guided you backwards so you were facing upwards, and reattached your wrists to the headboard this time.

'Now that you've had your punishment for touching yourself, it's time for the rest of your punishment for eavesdropping.' Emily said in your ear, before lowering herself down to your core again.

'No, Mistress. Please.' You begged, not sure if you could take anymore edging.

'This is your fault, slut.' Emily spat, before lowering her mouth back down to your core.

She pressed the flat of her tongue against your clit, causing your hips to jerk, before pulling backwards.

'Fuck my tongue, baby.' She ordered, in a warmer tone. You sighed, as Emily placed her tongue flat against your core again.

You started rocking your hips up and down on it, struggling to get your pace going.

'Check in with me.' Emily paused, noticing your hesitation.

'Green.' You replied, still wanting to orgasm tonight.

'Let me know if that changes.' She said, before letting you continue pushing your clit against the strength of her tongue.

Adamant to get this final edging over with, you forced yourself to let your hips rock quicker this time, as spit fell from Emily's tongue and tickled your core.

Moans fell from your lips as your orgasm built up once again, your wrists tugging at the handcuffs despite how much it hurt.

'Mistress!' You said as you were about to orgasm. Not wanting to take it any further and overstimulate you any more, Emily pulled away, still leaving you very disheveled.

'That's my good girl.' She praised you. 'You did it, baby.' She said, as she rushed to undo your handcuffs and untie your blindfold.

As the material came down from your face you saw Emily fully naked over you and your mood immediately picked up, as your eyes trailed down her chest.

'Like what you see?' She smirked.

'Very much so.' You replied.

'I think it's time for mommy to please you properly now, isn't it?' She said.

You nodded as a smile grew on your face at her reference to your conversation earlier. Emily directed you to lift yourself up onto your knees, as she replaced you in your spot laid down on the bed.

'Sit on my face, baby.' She said, looking up at you.

'Are you sure?' You checked.

'Yes.' She said straight away. 'I want to show you just how well good girls are treated.'

With that, you swung your leg over Emily's face and lowered yourself onto her mouth.

Immediate moans flew from your mouth as her mouth attached itself to your clit once again, making it even more pleasurable knowing that this time you could cum.

You grabbed onto the headboard as you steadied yourself, pleasure coursing through your veins quicker than ever.

'Fuck, Mistress. Don't stop.' You screamed, as your orgasm rose up your body and crashed over you.

But Emily didn't stop there. She continued pleasuring you into a fast-approaching second orgasm, as you grabbed hold of the headboard so tightly you thought it was going to break.

'Check in, baby.' Emily said after the second.

'I could take one more.' You said through your breathlessness.

This time, when Emily's mouth reattached itself to your clit, her hand rose up your chest and grabbed hold of your neck, forcing you to hold your breath and your orgasm to come surging up through your body rapidly.

As loud moans filled the room and your eyes rolled to the back of your head, Emily gripped your throat tighter to keep you upright.

When your body collapsed from the third orgasm, Emily slowed her pace immediately, coming to a stop and helping you off her.

You dropped down to the bed immediately, exhausted from all the stimulation. Emily rushed to comfort you, leaning over you as she swiped your hair from your face and stroked your head.

'Kiss me.' You said. Emily's concern for you faded a little as she smiled, leaning in to plant her lips on yours.

As you felt Emily kiss you gently, you dipped your tongue into her mouth to let her know it was okay to go harder, and she followed by letting you taste yourself on her tongue.

As you pulled away, Emily returned to taking care of you whilst you admired her.

'Can I get you anything? Water?' Emily asked.

'Yes, please.' You said with a smile.

Emily quickly lifted herself up on the bed and reached for the glass of water on the beside table, helping you sit up and handing it to you.

'Did you spit the ice cube out in here?' You asked, noticing small mostly-melted ice cubes floating at the top.

'Oh, I've just had my tongue down your throat, don't look so disgusted.' She replied, causing you to start laughing.

You took a few sips from the glass and then handed it back to her to put back on the bedside table.

'Shall we get you to the shower?' Emily asked.

'Only if you're joining me.' You said, as Emily smiled at you and started to help you out of bed. You were fine until you tried to stand and then your legs buckled a little and Emily had to sweep her arm under yours to help you get there.

When you both got to the bathroom, Emily kept her arm underneath you as she checked the water temperature and helped you in. She was about to step inside herself when the buzzer went off for her apartment.

'Are you expecting someone?' You asked.

'No.' Emily said, looking towards the bathroom door when the buzzer went off a second time. 'I don't want to leave you.' She said, her arm still holding you up.

'I'm fine.' You assured her. 'You go.' You held onto the wall instead of her arm as your legs gained their feeling back a little more.

'I'll get rid of them.' She said, grabbing a towel to wrap around herself as she closed the bathroom door behind her.

You could faintly hear Emily talking through the intercom, and then you heard her buzzer go off again.

I thought she was getting rid of them?

'Come through.' You heard Emily say, as she passed the bathroom and went into the living room, presumably realising whoever was here might see the state of her bedroom if they lingered anywhere else.

'Sorry to disturb your shower.' The person said. It sounded like a woman's voice.

'It's okay, I was just getting in.' Emily said.

'I just thought you needed to see these before tomorrow.' The woman said.

'What am I looking at?' Emily asked.

'A string of murders, varying massively in geographical locations, all victims seemingly tortured with a number of tools we've seen before.' The woman explained.

'The kits?' Emily half-asked, half-deduced.

'Yep. And look at this.' The woman said.

'They've all got one?' Emily asked.

'Yeah. We need to look into it, but it's got to be significant, right? Some sort of signature?' The woman said, hoping her trip to Emily's home was warranted.

'Definitely.' Emily agreed. 'Well, look, I'm glad you brought these to my attention.'

'Yeah. I didn't want to call you in unnecessarily but I figured it was worth letting you know before tomorrow.' The woman explained.

'You did the right thing. Thank you, JJ.' Emily said.

JJ? Oh shit, like Jennifer Jareau?

'Of course. I'll leave you to it.' JJ said, as you heard footsteps walking past the door again.

'We'll make this our first priority tomorrow.' Emily said back.

'Alright. Night night.' JJ said, her voice much further away now.

'Goodnight.' Emily said, before you heard the front door shut and lock and Emily soon joined you back in the bathroom.

'I'm sorry about that.' She said, dropping her towel and walking towards the shower to you.

'Everything okay?' You asked as she climbed in.

'Yeah, just work.' She replied, lifting her body wash off the shelf and squeezing it onto a body puff.

'Is this about that network you mentioned earlier?' You questioned her.

'Yeah. This is what a pandemic does to psychopaths.' She replied, raising her eyebrows as she started to sweep the body puff over your chest in circles.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

25.6K 612 28
In your work as a therapist you often deal with disturbed patients, but now even you went in way over your head. So when fbi agent Emily Prentiss sho...
43.7K 536 33
Aaron Hotchner gets some news about one of his members, Emily Prentiss. Little did the team know, he developed some feelings towards her. As the big...
28.6K 764 49
When FBI agent Emily Prentiss has to have a team dinner with an ex girlfriend, she meets school psychologist JJ. After a fake date they soon realize...
19.1K 1K 22
Y/n is a confident and experienced FBI Agent with years of experience under their belt. But behind their impressive career is a crumbling home life...