Transmigrated as a scumbag hu...

נכתב על ידי Z_0582

Ethan Wolford a retired soldier was lonely drinking inside of a random bar then he finds himself suddenly tra... עוד

chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46 Arc 2
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
announcement 📢📢
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89 back to the system space again
chapter 90
chapter 91
chapter 92
chapter 93
Announcement!!!📣📣📢
chapter 94
chapter 95
chapter 96
Chapter 97
chapter 98
chapter 99
chapter 100
chapter 101
chapter 102
chapter 103
chapter 104
chapter 105
chapter 106
chapter 107
chapter 108
chapter 109
chapter 110
chapter 111 Arc 3
chapter 112
chapter 113
chapter 114
chapter 115

Chapter 1 (Arc 1)

9.2K 176 11
נכתב על ידי Z_0582

Rubbing his dizzy head, Ethan opened his eyes in a daze.

Ethan couldn't help smacking his lips at the sight of a thatched cottage and a roof made of mud.

Ethan immediately sat up, why is he here? Why does my head hurt so much? He remembered that he was drinking alone at a random bar then he suddenly passed out.

Looking down for a moment, he looked at his worn-out clothes covered with patches, his feet filled with black unknown substance between the nails and the sour smell coming from his body from time to time.

What the fuck! What crime did he commit? How can he be transmigrated into such a poor person?

Staggeringly moved to the door, the heat of the sun made him feel dizzy, if it wasn't for the beautiful scenery outside like on ancient Earth, Ethan would have wondered if he had already been in heaven but he was sure that no matter how he saved a lot of life, he would never enter in heaven because he also killed a lot of people in war, yes he was a retired soldier.

Holding the door frame, Ethan let out a long breath then a kids cheerful mechanical voice came inside of his mind consciousness saying: [Ding! Hello host!~ Nice to meet you!~ I'm  system 005 your system.]

Ethan was shocked but he still maintained to be calm then he  uninterestingly asked: "Why did you choose a person like me?"

[Because you have the aura and a good heart that was needed to save other people, it is also because you're a good person and the person chosen by the system God!] System 005 happily explained.

"Ohh really? Well 005 you should know that a good person will never kill or hurt other people at all." Ethan calmly said.

[My dear host let me tell you something which is that a man who was completely innocent, offered
himself as a sacrifice for the good of others then it means you're still a good person because the greatest sacrifice is when you sacrifice your own happiness for the sake of someone else without expecting any return, isn't it?] System 005 said.

"Ohh, Then send me the plot of this world." Ethan felt moved by system 005 word so he calmly ask for the task in this world.

[This is an ancient era the original owner's wife's name was Yuki a twin and Yuki was originally a son of a rich family in the town. However his father and mother accidentally died while traveling for a business trip and the days of his family were not as good as each before so they were declared bankrupt and his uncle decided to solve him into a slave merchant in their town.

It happened that day that the original owner got lucky and picked up a wild ginseng inside the mountains and brought it down to the town to sell for money. Seeing that Yuki was a very good-looking twin, the original owner used all the money he got from selling the wild ginseng to buy Yuki as his slave.

At first the original owner loved Yuki but when Yuki didn't allow the original owner to have sex with him then it was the start of all the misery and nightmare of Yuki.

As time passed the original owner got tired of his dull temper and regretted buying such a useless twin.

The original owner exchanged his life savings for buying a wife but the wife he bought can't be touched at all. The original owner felt like it was really bad luck. If he knows this is the case, why should he spend so much money to buy a useless twin? The money to buy Yuki is enough for him to live for a lifetime with a beautiful girl.

There are a few people in the village who have a bad relationship with the original owner and they always like to make fun of the original owner so later after getting drunk, Ethan tried to force Yuki to have sex with him but Yuri resisted that's why the original owner hit Yuki.

Since then when Yuki looked at Ethan again, his defensive gaze was always mixed with fear.

The ending of Yuki in the book is not good. After two months the original owner brought another woman back from the outside then Yuki became the servant of the original owner and his concubine serving them every day, not to mention being beaten frequently by the original owner.

Finally on the day the original owner went out and was not at home, the concubine dared to sell Yuki into an old fat merchant man for a twenty tales of silver.

Unwilling to be humiliated again Yuki chose to kill himself.

His life can be described as extremely miserable. As an outsider one can imagine how difficult Yuki's life is.]

"Fuck! System fuck you!! What kind of scumbag man is it?! Why would you put me into a scumbag body?!" Ethan couldn't help murmuring cursing words towards the original owner then he stood up thinking of something and then suddenly walked towards the blurry mirror and looked at himself, he saw a handsome young man.

He was currently wearing clothes that had a ragged and tattered fabric.

Ethan looked down and looked at his current body again. Ethan felt troubled for a long time because the perverted scumbag man had the same name as him and has the same look but now he has sadly become that scumbag man!

There was a sound of heavy footsteps behind him, Ethan followed the sound and looked back, only to see a thin and handsome young man carrying two buckets of water and struggling to move towards the broken room for bathing.

Yuki felt the gaze falling on him, his body stiffened, his aching legs softened and the two buckets of water fell on the ground splashing all over the wooden floor.

[Host that is our mission target name Yuki Reyes he was currently nineteen years old born as a twin like women they also can give birth to children.] System 005 mechanical voice seriously said.

Hearing and seeing this Ethan hurriedly collected the plot inside of his thoughts and immediately strode towards Yuki.

Yuki bit his lower lip tightly, hugged his aching legs with both hands, closed his eyes gently and waited for the beatings to fall on his body.

Ethan instinctively stretched out his hand towards Yuki to help him up but seeing his frightened appearance, he had no choice but to squat down to gently raise him up.

Looking at Yuki who was trembling in fear, Ethan's slightly hoarse voice came out uncomfortably:  "Your clothes are all wet, go change into a clean ones and I'll be the one to fetch water for you."

After finishing speaking without waiting for Yuki's reaction, Ethan picked up the bucket from the ground and hurriedly went out of the yard with a bucket.

Yuki let go of his worries and secretly glanced at Ethan who was walking away, his eyes were full of doubts. Why did he not get beaten today? What happened to him?

Yuki secretly rolled up his trousers and took a look at the injury on his leg and gasped in pain.

Yuki didn't go in to change his clothes but just twisted two handfuls of water from his trouser legs and stood up with support. He was afraid that Ethan would suddenly come back and run into him and even more afraid that he would try to force him again like last night.

When Ethan came back, he saw that the stove had been lightened up so he walked over with two buckets of water.

He really couldn't stand the bad smell exuding on his body, even if he was already hungry, he had to take a bath first.

"Can...... Can you please help me boil some hot water, I want to take a..... bath."

Ethan wants to touch his nose in embarrassment but he didn't dare to do it like how he didn't dare to get too close to Yuki for fear of making the boy afraid.

Yuki was taken aback, his big eyes were full of doubts and confusions.

"Sigh, forget it, I'll just go wash in the lake near the mountains."

Ethan felt that he couldn't wait to boil hot water and didn't want to make Yuki tired, well it's already noon so it wouldn't be that cold, right?

Placing two buckets of water at the entrance of the kitchen, Ethan went to the main room to get a shabby tattered shirt then went out.

Seeing Ethan leaving in a hurry, Yuki couldn't help but panic, did he get annoyed at him again? Grabbing the hem of his clothes aggrievedly.

Author:(Hello guys I miss you all so much, now here's your lazy author coming back! Did you miss me?

To tell you the truth I'm really planning back then to make my first book which is a world hopping type of novel but then I suddenly decided nahh! not to do it let's just make it slightly floppy, healing of angst novel type! Well I just want to share that I don't really plan to publish it back then but when I accidentally published it I discovered that someone was likely reading it so I decided to continue until I finished writing it.

Now I currently decided to write a novel again to help me heal and remove stress because of studies(⁠っ⁠˘̩⁠╭⁠╮⁠˘̩⁠)⁠っ.

Reminder:
Well I don't know if I will start to really publish the other chapters of my second novel, maybe I can fully publish it before the last month of May but I will try to publish one chapter a day or a week。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。.)

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

506K 14.6K 61
Silent, unforgiving and strikingly gorgeous, Rylan Parker is a cold-hearted businessman. An intimidating CEO, perfectly fitted in tailored suits and...
3.1M 125K 34
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
3.7M 294K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
761K 40.1K 21
This book is about the two daughters-in-law of Rajputs who have gotten married to the two Rajput siblings and are best friends as well even before be...