Safe with me

By xhunterxstories

Natasha Romanoff is a little. Years of trauma and training have taught her to be ashamed of this 'weakness'... More

Part 1 -meeting nat-
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part Five
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
part 51
Part 52
part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64- Vormir

Part 57

1K 42 2
By xhunterxstories

TW: emetophobia

Warnings: sickness, throwing up.

Wanda awoke in the middle of the night to the door closing she sat up confused, seeing Natasha was still asleep, facing the other way, she walked up to the door and peeked her head out noticing Yelena walking back down the corridor. “Hey Yelena? Are you okay?” She said in a loud whisper, the blonde turned around. “Wan natty but she sleep.”

“Mhm, why did you want her?” As the girl got closer Wanda noticed how pale she was, in fact she was almost a shade of green. “Baby do you feel sick?” The little nodded. “In ‘hio natty let sleep wif her when I sick.” Wanda gave a small nod, “well natty needs sleep and we don’t want to get her sick. Do you think I can try lying with you?” Yelena gave a small nod, if her sister trusted Wanda did she. “Okay, well let’s get you some water and a bowl just in case. Do you want to come with me or do you want to go lay in bed?" The russian grabbed her hand, which the sokovian assumed was a response to the first part so they headed to the kitchen.

"Can I put you up here?" Wanda asked tapping the counter, yelena nodded, she soon saw why Nat loved being in Wanda's arms; she instinctively wrapped her arms around the witches neck causing her to awe. "I've got you baby." Wanda whispered, yelena grew even more shy, hiding her face in her neck.

After a few minutes of reassurance, Yelena finally let go and sat on the counter. Allowing wanda to gather everything they needed. Just when Wanda was finished, Yelena panicked, a strange feeling in her stomach rose up to her throat, she turned her head and threw up into the sink next to her.

"Oh baby." Wanda gasped rushing to her side, tears were streaming down Yelena's face as she continued to throw up. "It's okay baby, let it out, it will be over soon." Wanda whispered softly, rubbing her back. "I sorry!" Yelena cried when she finished. "It's okay detka, you can't help being sick."

"I didn't mean to make a mess." She continued, expecting Wanda to be mad or start yelling. "Baby its okay look." Wanda turned on the tap, rinsing out the sink. "See all gone." Wanda used the water to dampen a cloth so that she could clean the girl's mouth. "There all clean, do you want some water?" Wanda asked after she had finished. "Mhm but i don wanna annoy."

“you won't annoy me, I am happy to look after you.” Yelena yawned, wrapping her arms around Wanda’s neck. “Sleepy baby?” The Russian did not give a response other than a slightly louder yawn making the Sokovian chuckle. "Okay let's get you a sippy and get you to bed."

The Sokovian woke up the next morning with her arm around Yelena's waist, holding her close to her chest. She managed to get up without waking her and headed to the kitchen to make breakfast. She found Natasha sitting on the counter, drinking her coffee. "I'm sorry I left you last night."

"It's fine." Nat huffed moving to the other side of the kitchen. "Yelena needed me."

"I said it's fine. Drop it." The Russian snapped. "Natasha." Wanda warned, tilting her head slightly. "No. I needed you last night and you weren't there." The Russian's eyes filled with tears, as she looked down at the floor. "I'm sorry baby but Yelena is sick."

"Whatever.." The Russian turned to leave but Wanda grabbed her hand. “I’m sorry I wasn’t there, but I’m here now, can we please talk about this?” Nat shook her head pulling away. “I don’t want you. I want y/n.” She said before storming out.

“Me too.” Wanda whispered back, cursing Thanos in her head for taking her partner away from her, before she allowed herself to get too upset she decided to check on Yelena again. She found her curled up in bed with tears in her eyes. When she saw the sokovian in the doorway she started to cry. “Hey baby, I’m sorry, I went to get you some water, do you want some cuddles and a movie?” The Russian nodded so Wanda put on toy story and cuddled up next to her.

Nat POV

After leaving the kitchen I felt bad for being so rude towards Wanda, it wasn’t her fault I had a nightmare, I should’ve been angry at that purple Хуй. After I did some training in an attempt to let off some anger I apologized to Wanda. Jarvis told me she was with Yelena in her room so I went there. When I opened the door I saw my sister asleep with Wanda watching TV.

"Hey Nat.” Wanda whispered, smiling at me. “Hey, I’m sorry for yelling at you.” I frowned looking at the floor, “I was just upset but I shouldn’t have taken it out on you.”

“It’s okay, I forgive you, I would invite you to cuddle but Yelena is really sick and I don’t want both my little ones sick.”

“I understand, I don’t know who you think the other little one is though because I am 100% big, thank you very much.” I replied playfully, rolling my eyes. “You’re always my little one baby girl. Now go before you get sick, but if you drop, text Steve please.”

"I'm not going to drop." I lied, I was on the edge of dropping and I knew it was only a matter of time but I wasn't going to tell Steve or Wanda that.

When I did drop I was in the middle of a movie so I decided to stay put. Steve did eventually come over, I assumed Wanda had asked him to check up on me, which irritated me a lot, I didn't need help.

"Hey Nat, what are you watching?" He asked sitting next to me, "TV" I mumbled moving away from him, "are you tired?" He asked gently, I assumed he was trying to figure out why I was upset. Of course being tired would be his first thought. "No. I just don't want to talk to you. I want to watch TV alone which is why I sat down alone and didn't ask you to join."

"You could have just asked me to leave. I only came by to see if you were alright." Steve sighed. "Well I'm fine. And I've already told you I don't need help. I can take care of myself. Just because you got over Bucky and have nothing better to do doesn't mean you need to bother me all the time." I said storming off, fighting off my headspace.

"I sorry." I apologized when I quite literally ran into someone. "Hey, don't worry it was my fault, what's your name, little one?" A blonde woman asked with a small smile. "Natasha." I said quietly, "but I'm not little. I mean I'm not-" I went to speak but the words died in my throat.

"Sure, I believe you." The woman chuckled. "It's okay to be a little you know, there's plenty of them around here, and caregivers of course. Do you have a caregiver?"

Nat nodded with a sad smile. "Bu one was in da blip and mommy wif my stupid sister cos she sick so i not allowd wif dem or i will get sick." Nat huffed with tears in her eyes. "Maybe you shouldn't call your sister stupid. It's not her fault she is sick and I don't think your mommy would like it either."

"I'm mad at her, I don care if she don like it. And stupid steve." Nat huffed, crossing her arms. "That isn't very nice kiddo. Steve isn't stupid, he's just a little bit of an idiot. But it isn't very nice to say that so I think we should go and apologize and watch some movies. What do you think?"

Nat nodded, taking her hand. "I not sayin sorry to lena. She took mommy n I not sorry." The woman let out a chuckle. "She is your sister, I think you're allowed to think she is a little bit stupid." The russian nodded, when she saw Steve sat on the couch looking sad her heart dropped a little.

"Hey Rogers." Carol smiled, Steve turned with tears rolling down his face. "Stevie." Nat frowned, running over to him. "I sorry I yell a yous an call you stupid."

"It's okay." Steve whispered, wiping his face. "Why cry?" Nat asked, tilting her head. "It doesn't matter. Come here kid." He groaned, pulling her into his lap. "I love you uncle stee." Nat smiled nuzzling into his chest. "I love you too kiddo."

Over the next few days Yelena was still sick so Nat stayed with Carol and Steve for the most part. But on day five Yelena woke up with a smile, running to go play with toys leaving a certain someone sick in bed.

"Oh god." Wanda groaned, feeling the pounding in her head when she sat up. "Nat is gonna kill me."

She somehow managed to pull herself out of bed and make it to the kitchen where she found a god by the toaster.

“Hello, magic mortal.” Thor beamed at Wanda who greeted him back with a chuckle. “Would you like one of my poptarts?” Wanda shook her head, grabbing a water bottle from the fridge. “No thank you, I just came to get some water.” The cold air from the refrigerator sent her into yet another coughing fit, she could feel herself getting dizzy but a hand on her back steadied her. “Are you okay mortal?” Wanda nodded slightly, “I think I’m just getting sick, I’ll be fine after water and some rest.”

“Okay.” Thor grinned, picking her up “bridal style” causing Wanda to gasp, “Thor! You scared me.” Wanda could see the sorry look on his face, and she felt bad for yelling,even if it wasn’t because she was mad. “I didn’t mean to scare you, I was just taking you to get some rest.”

“Thank you Thor, that is really sweet, but you know I can still walk.” Thor shook his head. “So can I, besides my mother taught me to help anyone I can when they are in trouble, especially a friend. So bed? Or couch?”

“Couch please Thor, thank you, friend.” The last word sent a smile across her face, she never had many people admit they were friends. “Okay Mortal.” When Thor laid wanda down he couldn’t see a blanket anywhere, “It’s okay, I’m not very cold.”

“Here.” Thor took his hoodie off and laid it over her, “You may sleep I will find a blanket. And I have water for you.” He smiled, placing it on the floor next to her, “Thank you thor.” He really was the sweetest some times, even when his methods were questionable everyone could tell he meant it in the kindest way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 6.3K 41
Natasha Romanoff has had many identities in her life. A Black Widow, a Shield Agent, an Avenger, a Sister and a Friend. After the events of defeating...
78.7K 1.3K 13
natasha x daughter reader cute and fluffy one shots of momma nat REQUESTS OPEN! i'll do my best to update frequently!! *i do not own rights to thi...
41.5K 1.1K 37
She's made Nat look. Eliza Parker made the invincible Natasha Romanoff break down her walls and let her in. But as soon as somethings start to form...
88.5K 2.9K 26
Everyone knows the famous Natasha Romanoff but only as a soldier. Not many people know what happened in the battle against Thanos but how could she f...