Part 37

Heyyo

Nat POV

I woke up first the next morning so I climbed out of bed and headed to the kitchen to get some candy because I was left unsupervised. It's not my fault I'm not allowed to use the stove whilst little. The only thing I had easy access to was the candy cupboard so who's fault was it really?

Anyway once I obtained said candy I waddled over to the table where I found Bucky. "Hey bubby!" I smiled slamming the pack of candy on the table. "Hi Natty! Can I has some p'ease." He begged opening the packet for me since he knew I always struggled. I gave him a small nod so we both grabbed a handful of candy.

"Natasha Romanoff it is not even 7am." Nat heard a familiar voice behind her and huffed.

"You know the rules about candy before breakfast put it back please." Wanda handed her a bowl, the little dropped them in with a sigh. "You have to eat breakfast before you can eat candy." Nat pouted at the sokovian who just chuckled.

"Come on eat this." Wanda sat down next to Nat and pulled the little into her lap. "Here comes the aeroplane." Wanda chuckled feeding the girl a spoonful of her cereal.

"There now you've eaten some breakfast you can eat candy." Wanda smiled pulling the bowl closer. Nat looked at her with pure confusion.

"Hey y/n's rule was you have to eat some cereal before I let you candy they never said how much so technically I did nothing wrong. Just don't eat too much and remember this is only for today okay? No more candy for breakfast." Nat nodded with a huge grin. "Tanks wands."

"Do you want to get off now?" Wanda asked pointing to the space next to her but Nat shook her head and leant back into the sokovian.

"How about you Bucky? where is your.. Steve?" Bucky gave a small shrug. "he doin big stuff but he got me bre'fast too is my fav'rit." Wanda assumed Steve was training or going for a run as he usually did at this hour. "That was nice of him." Bucky nodded. "He's a gud dada."

Wanda's heart warmed seeing Bucky so happy with Steve that he would be able to call him that, she couldn't help but look down at the little in her arms and wonder if Natasha would ever get to that point with her...

But even so she was more than happy with being "Wands" for as long as Natasha wanted, after all even the way Natasha said her name was enough to make her heart explode.

Wanda was taken out of her thoughts by the panic on Bucky's face. "What is wrong Bucky?" Bucky frowned mumbling to himself. "call him dada gain I so stupid."

"Bucky, I think Steve would love to be your dada, he adores you. You could always ask him but I think he would definitely say yes." Bucky looked up with a huge smile. "really?" Wanda nodded, "Of course, why wouldn't he? You're such a good boy and he loves you so much."

Bucky seemed reassured however on the other hand Natasha was panicking Wanda told her all the time she loved her and that Natasha was a good girl, well when she wasn't throwing a tantrum or testing her patience of course. Did that mean she wanted Natasha to call her mommy?

"Are you okay detka?" Wanda asked the little who gave a small nod.

"Hey Buck, morning Natasha, morning Wanda." Steve greeted, hovering around the group. Wanda gave Bucky a nod, urging him to talk to Steve. "Stevie?" Bucky asked the blonde, squeezing the teddy bear in his lap nervously.

"Yes buck?" Steve smiled down at his best friend. "Stevie be my dada?" The question took the blonde by surprise, his face in complete shock, making Bucky panic.

"M sowwy stevie. Stevie?" Bucky did grabby hands at the man, but none of his attempts worked, the soldier stayed frozen in place.

"stevie no hate me i no mean it." Bucky began sobbing into his palms, afraid of ruining his friendship with the blonde.

Something in Steve snapped and he knelt down next to the boy. "Buck, can you look at Dada please."

"Dada?" Bucky asked lowering his hands. "Yes bucky, I will be your dada if you want me too. I am sorry I just wasn't expecting you to say that I would love to be your Dada." Steve sat next to the little, wrapping his arm around him. "Hmm Dada." Bucky mumbled cuddling up to the soldier.

"Wands wan spin." Nat mumbled behind the pacifier she had just put in her mouth. "What is spin baby?" Wanda asked softly, pulling the russian's hair back out of her face. "Wan spin!" Nat said more firmly rubbing her eye.

"Detka you don't need to shout, that's not nice. I don't know what spin is can you show me?" Nat let out a whine, making the witch frown. "Detka, I can't understand you, I'm sorry." Wanda whispered against the redheads ear.

"No wan dis way! Wan spin!" Nat shouted making Bucky flinch.

"Detka I warned you about yelling, you can sit on my lap when you start behaving." Wanda took the girl off her lap. The russian threw herself to the floor and started crying, going into a full tantrum.

"Detka I'm not going to hold you if you're yelling, I will hold you when you calm down." Wanda said firmly, kneeling next to her. Nat continued crying and screaming until she started coughing. "Detka look at me, you need to breathe."

"Detka deep breaths." Wanda's heart broke hearing Nat crying for her.

"If you promise to stop yelling I can hold you." Nat did grabby hands for Wanda who lifted the shaking girl into her lap. "Shh it's okay baby." Wanda wrapped her arms around Natasha tightly, gently rocking her.

"Spin." The redhead mumbled once she had calmed down a bit more. "Please."

Wanda let out a sigh. "Detka can you tell me what you mean, but please don't cry you don't need to get upset." Nat was about to speak when she heard two sets of footsteps behind her.

"Wands natty no wan sit wike dat she wan spin awound." Bucky smiled taking Steve's hand and walking off.

"Tanks Bubby." Nat mumbled making the little boy smile.

"That's what you meant?" Wanda asked softly, the Russian nodded. "Come here then." Wanda readjusted the girl in her lap so they were facing each other.

"M sowwy Wands." Nat whispered against the sokovian's neck. "It's okay Detka." Nat let out a yawn, exhausted from her outburst. "I lu you wands." Nat mumbled falling asleep on Wanda's shoulder.

"I love you more baby." Wanda whispered back, stroking her hair.

***

"Hey guys I'm back!" Y/n exclaimed throwing their bags down. "Baby!" Wanda shouted waking the Russian in her lap.

"Wands." Nat groaned, rubbing her eye.

"Sorry Detka but look who's here." Wanda smiled, rubbing the girls back. Nat opened her eyes to see y/n stood there with a huge grin on their face.

"Mada!" Nat ran into y/n's arms, they lifted her off the floor, spinning her around. "Hi babygirl."

"I misses you." Nat smiled squeezing y/n tight. "I missed you too baby." Y/n gave Wanda a smile, placing Nat back down. "Come here." Wanda came over pulling y/n into a hug.

"Are you okay baby?" Wanda asked giving y/n a kiss. "Hey!" The pair heard a whine, Natasha soon pushed herself between the two of them.

"Nuh uh I baby." Nat frowned at Wanda, pointing her finger into her chest.

"Yes you are but y/n is also my baby. There can be more than one type of baby, y/n is my only baby in terms of a couple thing." Nat raised an eyebrow.

"I better be the only one." You chuckled and Wanda nodded.

"Then you detka are my little baby who I love more than anything in the world. You are my only baby baby." Nat crossed her arm with a frown. "I bewwer be." Wanda chuckled.

"Like caregiver like little huh? Yes baby you are the only one." Wanda smiled picking up the girl. "I love you both so much." Wanda placed a kiss on the littles cheek before turning to y/n and kissing them.

"We love you too." Y/n smiled.

"Uh huh." Nat agreed kissing Wanda on the cheek. "I lu yous."

I hate this but have it anyway 😂😂

Safe with meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें