Part 52

Hi

"Yelena, slight change of plan. I completely demolished one of the engines and we are going into a controlled crash." Melina said nonchalantly, earning a groan from the blonde. "Fantastic. We are heading to the widows now." Yelena added, pulling Wanda away with her.

"Not so talkative now, are you?" Natasha smirked, delivering a punch to Dreykov's head. "You took my childhood. You took my choices and tried to break me. But you're never gonna do that to anybody ever again." The russian frowned, kicking the man in the head, sending him to the floor. Natasha turned at the sound of the door opening and a wave of widows entered the room. "Nobody leaves this room until she's dead. Make her suffer." Dreykov commanded before leaving, Natasha pulled out her weapon, preparing herself for another fight.

"I don't wanna hurt you. You don't wanna hurt me." Natasha said backing up before seeing someone she hoped she would never have to see again behind the rest of the trained assassins.

She was surrounded by people on all sides, endless blows delivered against her body and face as she tried to remain standing.

"Mommy help." Nat whimpered into her comms. "I'm coming baby okay? Just hold on for a minute okay. Lena you go that way I will go this way, if you find Nat let me know okay?" Yelena nodded, running off and searching every room on the way. Until she heard a scream down the corridor.

"Natasha!" She followed the voice and saw a man standing over her, pinning her to the wall. "Nat you need to close your eyes okay."

The man was alerted to the blonde's presence and pulled out his gun, pointing at her. Nat struggled against the man trying to get to her sister. Yelling for him to let her go. "Stop it!" The man shouted, hitting her across the face with the gun.

As she felt her body being thrown to the ground, the sound of a gunshot filled the air followed by her groans and whimpering.

Yelena threw the vials of antidote causing a cloud of red, releasing Dreykov's control over the widows.

"Lena?" Nat was too scared and in too much pain to open her eyes, she was scared of what she would find. "Yes little one, I am here. Wanda I have Natasha but she is hurt."

"Hurt? What do you mean hurt? Please tell me that gunshot wasn't one of you two." Wanda blurted out, her voice shaking with panic. "No, I just had to take care of something."

Nat was squirmed around on the floor, as much as her body allowed, she had to fight to not scream from the pain all over her body everytime she moved, yet her body was still shaking with fear. Her hand gripping her stomach, she was crying. Everything hurt, her stomach, her ribs, her wrist and most of all her head.

Yelena knelt down beside her sister, trying to get Nat to stand up, but the little one refused with a whine. "We need to get out of here, okay? Can you get up?" Yelena said desperately, she needed to get Nat out. Now.

"Yelena, where are you??" Wanda asked, she could hear Nat's cries from where she was but she was unable to leave the area.

"Wanda, we need you to stay there, find Alexei and get to Dreykov's daughter." Yelena commanded, trying to persuade her sister even more. "I'm already with them! Where are you and Nat?!"

"Nat we need to get out, Wanda is waiting for you, can i help you stand up? Yelena said desperately. Natasha was way too out of it to even hear her sister's pleas. "Owie." Nat cried, making Yelena's heart drop, she sighed and lifted Nat up, knowing that there was really no other way to get her out. She cringed when Nat cried out from the pain. "I'm sorry."

Natasha cried all the way down the corridor and Yelena couldn't think of any way to comfort her except...

"Bye bye miss American pie." She sang quietly, feeling Natasha relax made her smile a little. "drove my Chevy to the levee but the levee was dry." By this point Nat had slowed down her crying but whined at the pain in her shoulder as she brought her thumb up to her mouth.

"Yelena!" Wanda called out running up to the blonde. Nat turned her head at the sound of Wanda's voice.

"Baby?" Wanda brushed the littles hair out of her face, seeing blood running down the side of her face from a large cut on her head. "Oh baby." Wanda's heart broke seeing her Detka in so much pain.

"I think she's really little." Yelena said carefully, handing her to Wanda. "What happened baby?"

"I don't know I just saw a guy pinning her to the wall but I don't think I recognised him." Yelena said, looking at her sister sadly. "Mommy." Natasha cried out. "owie."

"I know baby, it's okay, I'm right here. Where else are you hurt?" Wanda asked, continuing to brush Nat's hair out of her face, feeling the blood start to cover her fingertips. "So far her ribs, arm and head but I haven't noticed anything else." The blonde added before hearing a large explosion. "Okay, we need to get out of here." She added, leading the three of them out.

"Yelena!" Wanda called out after her, "This was fun!" Yelena shouted. "No!" Wanda called out after her, placing Natasha down much to the little's upset.

Yelena smiled before plunging the stick in to the engine sending her flying backwards through the sky, Wanda jumped after her catching her and flying down with her. "Stay here, I will go find Natasha." Wanda said firmly before flying back up.

Natasha turned to see Antonia staring at her. "Mommy." Natasha whined before seeing the witch land in front of her. She threw Antonia away before grabbing Natasha and kissing her head. "Owie." Natasha pouted glaring at Wanda. "Sorry babygirl."

Wanda caught Dreykov's daughter and pinned her to the floor whilst Yelena broke the vial before falling to the floor with exhaustion. "Mommy." Natasha whined trying to get down, Wanda placed her down and the little crawled over to her sister, cupping her face, ignoring the pain filling her body. "Lena otay?"

"We're both upside down." Yelena smiled up at her sister.