♡ Stardew Valley parent scena...

By YumeIsCAKE

Ever wondered what Pelican Town spouses would be like as your parents? I don't own the gifs used and I don't... More

- Introduction -
- Meeting their family -
- Who babysits you -
- Your first word -
- Your first steps -
- Nicknames they give you -
- The song they sing to you as a lullaby -
- What you wear (baby) -
- Eating time -
- How you met their rival -
- Your room (baby 1/2) -
- Your room (baby 2/2) -
- When... (GIFs) -
- Their favourite picture of you -
- Favorite kid show -

- You have a nightmare -

147 4 0
By YumeIsCAKE

Age 3-4

Abigail:

It was a night just like others, you were sleeping peacefully in your bed and it seemed as you were having the sweetest dream, then suddenly you start crying.

Abigail is with her friends but she isn't too far from your room so she's able to hear you.

"Wait guys, (Y/n) is crying!" she says, she then rushes to you and picks you up from your bed "What happened sweetheart? Why are you crying?" you try to explain that you just had a nightmare but you couldn't get the words out.

Your mother hugs you tight and explains that whatever happened doesn't matter because she's here now, you continue sobbing but eventually stop.

It didn't took you too long to fall asleep again in Abigail's arms, she than takes you back to bed again and kisses your forehead as she wishes you for sweet dreams.

Alex:

Your room is next to his, you let out a cry when you woke up.

It was probably 3 AM when he got up because of you, he walked up to your room. "Uh? What is it (Y/n)?" he asks, but he quickly sees your shocked expression.

"I- I..." You said in a desperate attempt at telling him what you saw in your nightmare, Alex picks you up and hugs you

"Tell me what's wrong sunshine, did you have a nightmare?" You pull away and nod.

"It's okay, everyone has them every once in a while" he assures you, you go you lay back in the bed before your dad leaves you, stare at the ceiling and fall asleep again.

Elliot:

You didn't have nightmares often, but when it happened it terrified you.

That night you were in bed and sleeping like an angel, but you grew agitated as minutes went by.

Your dad went in to check on you before he went to bed and thank goodness he did or he wouldn't have noticed what was happening.

He pats your head gently asking if everything was alright, you open one of your eyes who was almost tearing up and smiled softly.

"I'm okay papa" you say, forgetting your bad dream almost instantly.

Emily:

You were napping on the couch, you just ate a big ice cream and it filled you up well, but you didn't knew that dessert would have caused you nightmares.

You slowly got up and ran as fast as you can trying to search for your mother. You don't even see her coming, "Were you searching for me?" she asks as she pick you up "Mom, a giant ice cream ate me!!" You shout as loud as ever.

The girl giggles before giving you a big hug "Don't worry my little sparkle! You must have had a bad dream, giant ice creams don't eat people" she tells you and you smile wildly

"Maybe I shouldn't have eaten that much" you say to yourself.

Haley:

You were sleeping and it was late at night but then you wake up because you just had a bad dream.

You slowly walk to your mother's room and try to wake her up.

"Oh Yoba, what is it?" she says a bit frustrated but then you said "Mommy..." and she grew scared 'cause she knew you had a nightmare.

"What happened (Y/n)?" she asks "I...I had a nightmare mommy...I'm scared" you explain, your mother hugs you

"Don't be diamond, I will always be with you so there's no need to be scared" she reassures you.

You feel better and then ask her if you can sleep with her for the rest of the night to which she accepts.

Harvey:

Your father was awake making airplane models while you were sleeping in the same room, then you started crying out of nowhere.

Immediately he went over to see what was going on, "(Y/n)! Are you doing okay?!" he asks scared, waking you up.

You didn't say anything but it was clear you were terrified.

"I'm afraid dad" you finally decide to speak "You must have had a nightmare love. That's normal, no need to be afraid"

he picks you up and stares at you for a second before asking you "Hm...how about you spend some time with dad before he puts you back to sleep?" you nod.

So you watch Harvey continuing his thing which eventually put you to sleep again because you found it boring.

Leah:

It was the middle of the night when you had your first nightmare: it was about getting bullied at a playground, the kids in your dream called you mean things and hurt you physically.

You suddenly woke up and rushed to your mom who was asleep. "Mom!!" you cry out "(Y/n)? Did you had a nightmare?!" "Yes it was horrible!".

You sat on Leah's bed, next to her and explained her your bad dream. "It's alright peanut, that is just a piece of your imagination and isn't bound to happen" she told you "Really?" you ask "Yes, in the end who would want to hurt such a sweet boy/girl like you?".

Later she prepared you a cup of hot tea and put you back to bed again.

Maru:

You went to sleep early since you felt tired but ended up waking up the moment everyone fell asleep.

You were running around and crying like crazy (which ended up waking up the rest of your family) and Maru picked you up

"What's wrong my little star? Did something bad happened?" she asks, you didn't want to answer.

"He/She woke all of us up, that's what happened" "Don't be like that Seb, he's/she's just a child, I'm sure there are reasons for him/her to act like this" you mother tells him.

"N-Nightmare..." you say shyly after a minute "Oh, don't you worry, nightmares are nothing big. It will be okay" Maru says.

Everyone else goes back to their rooms except for your mom who takes you back to your crib and sings you a lullaby so you fall asleep again.

Penny:

Penny was sleeping peacefully like any other night, but this night she felt someone pushing her as to say 'wake up'.

That was you and you just had a super scary nightmare you couldn't wait to tell your mom about.

"Uh? What's going on (Y/n)?" she asks when she finally wakes up "Mommy, my teeth fell out!" you shout.

"That's impossible! It must have been a nightmare honey" she explains, you're confused as hell so she takes you to the bathroom, in front of the mirror.

"Now open you mouth" you did as she says "See, your teeth are still there" "Yes, you're right".

Your mother reassures you that there's no need to be afraid of bad dreams. Then she reads you a book about dreams and nightmares so you can understand them better.

Sam:

It was a Friday night and your dad and his friends were going to watch an horror movie since Spirits day was getting close.

While they were watching IT, you were just walking by and decided to sit on the floor near the couch.

The problem is that the adults didn't hear you so they watched the move with you basically.

At night you had all nightmares about Pennywise, he was so scary and every scene that included him made you shiver, but you couldn't stop watching the movie 'cause you had nothing better to do.

At one point you wake up sweating and called for your dad, of course Sam rushed to your room and asked you if everything was okay.

"No dad! I'm scared for life" you replied horrified and explained everything, "So you were watching IT with us? Oh goodness...".

So Sam makes himself a mental note while comforting you: When watching an horror movie, make sure (Y/n) isn't involved.

Sebastian:

You were in you crib hugging your stuffed bat; you just woke up from a bad dream but were too scared to call your dad or aunt.

After a while your dad wakes up and goes to check up on you, it's around 5 AM.

"Good morning (Y/n)" he says but when he looks down to see your face he's not that happy.

"What's the matter baby bat?" "...I'm scared" Sebastian picks you up, you're still holding onto your plush toy.

"It's probably a nightmare, nothing to worry about" he tells you "But what if becomes real?" you ask "Only dreams come true, the good ones".

Sebastian decides he shouldn't work today and spend the rest of the day bonding with you.

Shane:

"Daddy!" you cry out in discomfort "You just interrupted my TV time...what is it?".

It's close to midnight, you usually go to sleep at 11 PM or 10 PM if you were really tired but tonight you had a crazy nightmare and now you're crying like a toddler (because you are a toddler).

"I've dreamed of dying!" "That's such a bad dream" he says "Can you read me a story daddy?" you ask Shane "I have to watch TV (Y/n)-" "Please!!" You insisted, making puppy dog eyes.

"Fine. Let me just close the TV" he gives in. You don't really understand why watching grindball matches on TV and drinking beer is so important to him, but he always tells you that 'You'll understand when you'll get older, kiddo'.

He ends up reading four bedtime stories to you before you fall back asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

657K 15.7K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...
658K 1.1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭
68.4K 3.8K 81
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
298K 8.2K 137
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."