Our Fear

By actrssx

"I..just..", - you didn't know how to understand or describe the feeling. You loved her. You loved her voice... More

1. Injury
2. Violation of the rules
3. Dance
4. Hike
5. Something new
6. Feeling
7. Une derniรจre danse
8. Burning tears
9. A new beginning
10. I hate you
11. Oblivion

12. Fog

283 12 4
By actrssx

Lesso came into the room, and you were sitting on the bed, looking angrily at the woman.

"Show me", – the redhead stood across from you. The girl took off her blouse and was left in just her top, the wound site bandaged.

"I can't take the bandage off myself"

"Don't worry, I will", – Dean began to remove the bandages, and you felt her cold fingers on your waist, those touches sending a wave of shivers.

When the bandage was removed, Lesso stared at the wound, which looked very bad. A purple mark had formed around the spot where the wound had been, completely surrounding it. "It won't heal until I find my true love. Crazy, isn't it?"

"Then look for your true love", – Lesso looked you in the eye and then back at the wound.

"Phew, I'll get around to walking with a cane, no big deal. Dancing can be taught with language, or magic..", – only now you realized that you can no longer dance.

"Let's rewrap the wound", – Lesso took new bandages and quickly bandaged everything up. "You de been looking for a couple for the contest, and I have an option"

"Yeah? Who's that?"

"Only I could do a dance with you that wouldn't be dangerous to your health, but also sinister, and so on down the list of various adjectives", – your eyes widened for a moment. Dance with Dean, whom you barely know?

"Okay, but I have conditions"

"Go ahead", – you smirked.

"I choose our costumes, and I also make the rehearsal schedule"

"I agree"

"Now, you can go about your probably very important business, and I want to be alone", – Lesso just walked out of the room in silence, and you began to think of a plan of revenge for the Dean's keeping you out of the way.

***

At night, you stood by the window and looked at the stars. A plan of revenge came. The girl threw on some light clothes, picked up her cane, and left the room, but after taking only a few steps, you stopped in front of the door next to it. Using a spell, you opened the door and went into the room. Finding Lesso, who was sleeping peacefully, you shouted.

"Wake up!", – the Dean sat up in bed and looked at you with a murderous look.

"Are you crazy?! Are you sick of living?! If so, I can give you a long and painful death!", – the woman flew up to you, but there was nothing more she could do, for you were not in the best condition as it is.

"What? Scared of hurting me?"

"Pfft, watch your mouth! What do you want in the middle of the night? I want to sleep!"

"Rehearsal. I'm making a schedule", – you smirked and giggled. Lesso snarled angrily.

"Okay..let's just get this over with"

"Let's go outside", – Lesso groaned and followed you.

You went out into the schoolyard and began to warm up a little. Then, you rehearsed for a few hours, and afterwards, Lesso helped you to your room, and you stopped in front of your rooms. "I hope next time you don't get me up at night.."

"We'll see", – you went into your room, and Lesso into yours. The rest of the night you thought about how neat Lesso was, as if you were porcelain. You didn't feel any pressure during the rehearsal, even though it was Dean Evil.

***

Early in the morning you had a meeting, Clarissa was terrified of the last month. You sat down at the table and she began. "So, Lesso, who stabbed Sarah in the stomach?"

"Rafal", – there was an eerie silence in the room, but not for long. After a few seconds, everyone started whispering, and you came to your horror. Why would he do that?

"You knew all this time and you didn't tell anyone?!", – the woman got up from her chair.

"It seems to have slipped my mind..", – Clarissa looked at Dean.

"No kidding! The devil himself slipped your mind, Lesso?!", – small sparks of fire flew from her hands.

"Stop yelling, my head hurts. Let's get to the point, we need to protect both schools", – you began to speculate about the safety of the schools and concluded that you would cast a spell on the schools, that way no outsiders would get in.

"Sarah, Lesso, I need to talk to you", – everyone left and you were left alone with Dovey. "Sarah, do you know the reason Rafal is here?"

"I assume..", – you hesitated a little, wondering if you should say. "He's here because of me, I think I should leave", – Clarissa was very surprised, but Lesso was not.

"So you knew?!"

"Princess, calm down, we're not trying to figure out a relationship here", – Clarissa took a deep breath.

"If Rafal shows up again, you have to let us know. Immediately! And you, Lesso, I'll talk to you separately, Sarah, you can go", – you left and stayed outside for a little walk, for there is still time before school starts.

"Lesso..it really is dangerous for Sarah to be in school. It's not only dangerous for her, it's dangerous for us!", – Lesso snorted irritably.

"Yeah? We can handle Rafal, and Sarah doesn't need to leave, he'll get her in here anyway.."

"How do you know?"

"Believe me, I know!!! Sarah's not leaving, it's too dangerous", – Dovey started pacing back and forth in confusion. "We'll handle him, don't worry", – Lesso left, slamming the door, and Dovey was left pondering it.

***

You were walking in the schoolyard, your cane a long time ago. There was no one but you, at least you thought so. Suddenly, the cane snaps out of your hand and flies forward; when you looked up, you saw him. "Rafal!", – the girl wanted to move away, but it didn't work, it hurt to move with the cane, and you couldn't walk without it.

"You have to manage on your own", – he twirled the cane in his hands.

"You stuck a knife in my stomach yourself, and now you're telling me to walk without a cane?"

"Exactly", – the man vanished into thin air with your cane.

"Well, I guess I'll just have to get there myself", – you twisted from the pain in your stomach as you took a few steps.

When you looked around, there was no one, not a soul. You were able to walk another ten steps, and then you sat down on the grass. When you touched the place where the wound was, you felt blood coming out of it. The wound had opened. "Help!", – you tried to get up, but to no avail, the pain was overwhelming. At this point, Lesso was walking across the bridge, but she heard you scream, so she quickly ran to you. "Sarah!"

"I'm here!", – the Dean runs to you, then grabs you in his arms and carries you to the infirmary.

"What happened? Where's your cane?"

"Rafal..he took it away, said I had to walk myself", – you heard it, or did Lesso growl? But then you couldn't care less, and you groaned in pain.

"It hurts so bad!", – Sarah dug her fingernails into Lesso's shoulder and clutched at it.

"Be patient for a while, we're almost there"

As you entered the infirmary, Lesso laid you on a bed, and the healer proceeded to stop the blood. When that was all done, the healer began to make recommendations. "No physical activity! At all! It is strictly forbidden! Also, you need someone to accompany you as often as possible, because this can happen again..and if you don't make it, there's nothing I can do to help", – Lesso frowned.

"I'll take Sara to her room, if I may?"

"Yes, you can take her. Miss Sarah, and I recommend you get some sleep now", – Dean gently takes you in his arms, and you wrap your arms around her neck to make it easier to hold on.

When you get to your room, Lesso puts you on the bed. To be honest, you became afraid for yourself and those around you. You could die at any moment. "Lady Lesso, do you know Rafal? Don't you?"

"Yes, I knew him..but I won't tell you more than that, not yet", – you leaned back on your pillow and fell asleep immediately, but in the meantime Lesso remained sitting by your bedside for a while longer, and after a few hours she went to her room.

***

When you woke up, you felt someone's presence in the room. Slowly rising from the bed, you walked to the window, but there seemed to be no one in the room. "Lesso..?", – suddenly, a blow flew across your back.

"No, it's not her", – you fall to the floor and look toward Rafal. He was coming toward you, and then he grabbed your arm abruptly and lifted you to your feet. You cringed in pain, but he held you so tightly that you couldn't bend.

"What do you want?!"

"Shh, don't scream", – he pulled you up by your chin so that you were looking into his eyes, which were bloodshot. "I need you! Sarah, together, we're a force! No one needs you but me, look around, has anyone been with you this whole time. I've been there from the beginning!", – you tried to remember, but it didn't work, it felt like you'd just forgotten. "You don't remember? See, I'm always right and I've never lied to you!", – your eyes began to quietly turn red and Rafal was getting closer to your lips as suddenly the door rattles open and Rafal vanishes into thin air. You fall to the floor and gulp for air, the whole time you couldn't breathe.

"Sarah!", – you look at Lesso, tears about to come to your eyes.

"Lesso..", – the woman runs up and kneels down beside you, and you couldn't contain yourself any longer, you ducked into her shoulder and cried. The dean picked you up in her arms, but you weren't going to let her go, so you sat down on the bed together and you cried some more, and then you fell asleep on Lesso's chest while she slowly stroked your hair and watched you sleep.

"Sarah..", –  you opened your eyes and found yourself in some empty space, it was completely black. "Sarah!!", – the name ran through your head, shouted in a fierce voice.

"Stop it!", – you covered your ears with your hands, but it didn't help. When you looked around, you saw Rafal there.

"Sarah! Come here, or this nightmare will never end!", – you walked, stopping five meters away from the man. "Stay away from Lesso..or."

"Or, what?!", – but before you can get an answer, the floor beneath your feet collapses and you fall.

"Sarah!", – you open your eyes and see Lesso in front of you. "You were screaming in your sleep and you were shaking all over", – you looked around confused, and then your gaze returned to Lesso.

"Just a nightmare", – Dean looked at you suspiciously. "You know, I think I should leave"

"Don't say that, you've been working hard, you'll recover and start working again", – you mused about Lesso. Why should you stay away from her? It was only now that you realized that you were sitting right next to each other. You wanted to get up abruptly, but in time you remembered that, first: you don't have a cane, and second: you have a wound that is hard to heal.

"Ahem, what time is it?"

"Five in the morning", – Lesso lay down on the other side of your bed.

"Um, don't you want to go to your room?" the redhead grinned.

"No, I don't. I won't get away from you now", – you stood up.

"Do you have a spare cane?"

"You rolled your eyes and lay down on the bed, but you couldn't fall asleep, unlike Lesso.

***

In the morning, you borrowed her cane and kicked her out of the room. Everything needs to be thought over. For the rest of the day you avoided Lesso with all your might, though it was hard to do, because she was everywhere. You did not talk to anyone in the canteen and as soon as you ate, you quickly went to your room and did not let anyone in. In the evening you decided to go for a walk in the corridors and remember your time in school. Several times students ran past you and asked about your well-being.

Back in the room, you decided to take a bath. Taking a towel, you went into the bathroom and drew hot water. As you lowered yourself into the water so that it didn't touch your wounds, you finally relaxed and calmed down. After a while you did get out of the tub, but you remembered that you had forgotten your clothes. So, with your head wet, you wrapped a towel around yourself as best you could and walked out of the bathroom, leaving wet footprints in your wake. "Finally..", – you entered the room and found Lesso there!

"Oh my God!", – you blushed all over.

"You look great", – Dean grinned, but you clearly weren't laughing.

"How dare you! Why did you come and not warn me?!", – and then you felt like your towel was about to fall off, and Lesso wasn't about to avert her eyes. "Stop staring!", – the towel finally collapsed to the floor, and Lesso laughed while you meanwhile grabbed some clean clothes and went into the bathroom.

"What didn't I see in there?", – the Dean laughed even more, and you were ready to fall through the ground.

Already dressed, with wet hair, you return to the room, where Lesso is waiting for you, sitting on your bed. "Why is your hair wet?"

"What kind of stupid question is that? Because I washed my hair."

"Come here", – Lesso pointed to the seat in front of her. You walked across the room and sat down with your back to the woman. "Don't worry, I can feel you tense", – Lesso gently took your hair in her hands, and you felt a warm breeze envelop your hair and in a couple of minutes it was dry.

"Thank you", – at that moment, you felt better, it felt like the wound didn't hurt as much anymore. And then, a snippet of life flashed before your eyes.

"I hate you!", – Lesso snorted and put you in a chair, holding you by the shoulders so that you could not get up.

The girl looked at those plates and your heart was racing, you can expect anything from Lesso, but you didn't want to get kicked out of school because you were sick. "Eat"

"No.."

"One last time please, then I'll act", – her hands on your shoulders eased the pressure a little.

"I told you, I don't want to!", – Lesso dug her nails sharply into your shoulders and turned you along with the chair to face her, which made you cringe and close your eyes.

"Is everything okay?", – a voice pulls you out of your memories.

"Yeah, just remembering an episode", – Lesso smiled.

"What shall we do? Clarissa strictly told me not to take my eyes off you, so excuse me", – you picked up your cane and walked over to the window, then gestured to turn off the light in the room and smoked a cigarette before opening the window.

"You're smoking again..", – Dean walked over to you and rested her elbows on the window sill.

"I don't smoke so much anymore, if that's what you're worried about", – Lesso's lips showed a faint smile. You turned toward the redhead to find something in her. Something inexplicable that you have always looked for in her, when you could stare so intently and no one would disturb you. Lesso began to look at you, too, without taking her eyes off you, and seemingly..without blinking. You stared at each other for a long time, and then you took your gaze away and looked out the window. The sun had long since gone down, only the moon illuminated the schools. You took a deep breath of fresh air and threw out your cigarette.

"I want to go to sleep", – Lesso lay on the bed, and you looked at her, standing near the window. You were afraid to go to bed, you were sure that Rafal would reappear in your dreams. "Saraah, are you coming to bed?", – you walked over to the bed and lay down on the other side of it. It felt like you had known each other for a long time, but there was some fear present. A fear that lived in both of you and kept you awake at night. That feeling of helplessness. The feeling..you fall asleep.

Sarah found herself in that space again. "Sarah", – the voice was calm this time, and you were able to go at it calmly. When you reached the man, you saw him waiting for you. "Sarah, Sarah, Sarah..", – he slowly approached you, and you couldn't move. "I told you not to go near Lesso!", – Then, a slap flew to you, so much so that it left a mark on your cheek. But you couldn't move, some force holding you back. Suddenly, you could move, but another blow flew to your legs, and you fell to the floor with a crash.

"What do you want from me?"

"For you to stop talking to Lesso! Otherwise I'll kill her", – he said with a smile on his face.

"But I can't do that!"

"Oh, you mean you can help? I can arrange that!"

"No!", – the floor collapsed beneath you again.

When you woke up, you sat up abruptly in bed and looked around. Lesso was asleep on the other side of the bed, and you tried not to wake her up and quietly walked out of the room, taking your cane. When you finally went outside, you were able to more or less come to your senses and have a smoke. "Sarah!", – a familiar voice came from behind you and you flinched. "Why did you leave?", – Lesso stood in front of you, waiting for an answer. You bowed your head.

"Rafal..he..", – Lesso walks abruptly toward you and hugs you tightly, at which moment the wound seemed to heal a little. In surprise, you dropped your cigarette from your fingers and were a little taken aback, but then you hugged the woman too, crossing your arms around her waist.

"Rafal must not influence you..or us. He can tell you a lot of things, but I am the Dean of the School for Evil, you are the powerful witch everyone knows, together, we have to stand up to him..", – she ran her hand down your back.

"He said he would kill you!", – you interrupted Lesso, and she laughed.

"He's not going to kill me, that sounds absurd", – Lesso took a deep breath, and then she pulled you back by your shoulders and looked you in the eyes. You noticed the violet light run in her eyes.

"Wait..it turns out.."

"That's right. Your eyes are glowing purple too. You have no idea how strong we are together, so Rafal wants you to stay away from me, but it's the other way around!", – you could relax completely now.

"If you want, we can take a little walk", – you nodded and you walked to the school yard. But all the while, the figure in the window from the school across the street was watching you..

Breathing the fresh air and walking, you decided to ask Dean questions. "We've known each other a long time, haven't we? Well..I just don't remember you"

"Yes, we've known each other for almost five years"

"What was our relationship like?"

"Why don't you remember for yourself? Or ask other questions", – the girl wondered.

"Always when I'm too close to you, it feels like the wound is starting to heal, and I remembered an episode"

"We should go..I'll take a look at your wound", – Lesso takes your hand and you walk briskly toward the room.

But Lesso takes you to her room, not to you. "Lie down on the bed and take off your top", – you did as Lesso said, but some feeling suddenly settled in you and you blushed all over. "Do you mind?", – Lesso gestured that she wanted to sit on your hips. You nodded and began to watch as the woman carefully untied the bandage, hovering over you.

When she completely removed the bandage, the wound was almost healed, but only superficially. Lesso gently ran her fingers over the wound and it healed some more.

"Unbelievable..", – you didn't realize, after all, Dovi had said that the wound would only heal if you found true love.

"What? But how is that possible?", – Lesso smiled faintly and put a new bandage on your wound.

"Well..", – Lesso pulled away from you a little and wondered how best to present this information to you. "A long time ago, when you were still a student..we dated", – you gasped for air and started coughing.

"Ahem..that's not funny"

"But it's true..I'm not pressuring you, except..a little", – Lesso moved closer to your face and then kissed your cheek, but she wasn't going to stop there. Lesso leaned toward your neck, but you gently pushed the woman away.

"Not so fast!", – she rolled her eyes and pulled away. "Just don't pout, I don't remember you"

"So what? Just don't lie about not feeling anything for me", – the girl blushed.

"Except a little bit", – you copied Lesso's phrase and went to bed, and the woman lay down next to you, and when you fell asleep, she pulled you to her.

In the morning, Lesso woke up first, so you didn't discover what she had been holding you all night. Also, you had a meeting, which you didn't really want to go to, because Clarissa was getting kind of weird, she was yelling a lot, worse than Lesso. When you finally got there, Dovey immediately started to rush back and forth about everything all at once.

"Dancing..dancing..Rafal! No, wait, we have to decide what to do about Miss Sarah's lessons..Ah! Sarah, Lesso you will stay! Ball..", – Lesso irritably covered her face with her hand and then slapped her cane on the floor. Everyone twitched and looked at her.

"Clarissa, sit down! I'll take care of this myself, you're in no condition right now", – Dovey sat silently, she wasn't particularly pleased, but Lesso was right after all. Lesso had a meeting, you decided that tomorrow you would go back to work and she would be as an assistant, but we all know that's not true, and that's not why she would be around you every second. Also, there's a ball coming up where you're not allowed to speak, but at least you can attend.

Dovey sat there like she was on pins and needles, and when everyone left, that state was passed on to you. "So... about Rafal. Sarah, did he show up?"

"Yeah, he just wants me to join him"

"Yeah..okay, that's it?"

"Yeah, I guess so", – Lesso helps you up from the chair, though your wound is almost healed, except that it just felt all tattered inside.

"Yeah, and also, Sarah, how's your wound?"

"Um..good? It's healing little by little", – Clarissa looked at the two of you suspiciously.

"That's good, get well", – you and Lesso quickly withdrew from there, lest Dovey panic again and you have to calm her down.

***

The next day you were getting ready for class, and Lesso was tangling under your feet and not letting you calmly get ready. "Lesso! Enough already, it's like you're stalling on purpose. Get away from the closet!", – you pushed the redhead away from the closet and pulled out the matching clothes.

You went to the bathroom to change your clothes and locked yourself in. As you began to change, Rafal's reflection appeared in the mirror. The girl rushed to the door and tried to open it, but the lock would not budge.

"Don't even try..", – you threw a comb at the mirror and it shattered slightly. Immediately, Rafal appeared in front of you. "How bad you are"

"Lesso!", – before you can dodge, the first blow comes flying at your feet, but you're not allowed to fall. Rafal grabs you by the neck and pushes you against the wall, you try to hold on to his arm so the gasp isn't as strong.

"Sarah..I told you to stay away from her!", – his hand clenched harder around your neck. But no sooner had he started to speak than you managed to open the door with your other hand, using magic, and Lesso attacked him with some kind of dagger in his side. He immediately disappeared, and you fell to the floor and could finally breathe.

Lesso helps you up. "I was so scared.."

"I wouldn't have let him do anything worse..", – because of that wound, you couldn't use all of your power, but only the smallest part, as the wound was starting to hurt a lot.

Holding onto Lesso, you walk out of the bathroom and you try to recover from the shock. "You wanted to change? Change or we'll be late"

"And you're bound to watch me change"

"Of course I will", – you rolled your eyes and quickly changed under Dean's watchful gaze.

Then you knitted your cane and left the room faster, but Lesso caught up with you faster than you thought. "Where are you running so fast, hmm?", – you rolled your eyes.

"Running from you!", – Lesso frowned dramatically and you walked silently to the classroom, where students were already waiting for you. The class was quiet, too quiet. You quietly conducted the lesson and everyone dispersed, and then the two of you stayed in the classroom and worked together, checking different papers and filling out journals. "Lessoo, do you have a lot more to fill out? My back hurts sitting on these chairs"

"Then sit on my lap", – you elbowed the woman in the arm, and she laughed a little.

***

Two weeks passed, your wound had almost healed, but the inner pain remained, so you didn't take any chances. Rafal didn't hurt, and you were able to sleep peacefully, without nightmares. The girl also recalled a few other episodes when Lesso was a little over the top in your relationship. "Lesso, damn it, stop sneaking up behind me!", – and the woman only laughed and hugged you. Already the ball was going to take place tonight, you were sad as Lesso forbade you to strain.

Sitting on the bed and reading a book, Lesso sat beside you and read something too. This went on for about an hour, and then you got bored and just looked at the woman beside you, trying to remember something. "Darling, what are you trying to do? It feels like you're eating me with your eyes"

"Honey?", – Lesso closed her book and turned to you.

"If you don't like 'Honey', I can think of something better"

"No! Don't. I'm trying to remember something", – Lesso sharply rolls you over on the bed and puts your hands behind your head, pinning you to the bed.

"I have a lot of questions", – you stare at her.

"You won't believe it, but neither do I", – you left a brief kiss on the woman's lips.

"So, when did you realize you liked me?", – Dean had never been asked a question like that, so she didn't really want to answer, but she would have to.

"When you moved in with me, and I won't even ask about you, it's all over your face"

"Not true!"

A little snippet of memory flashes before your eyes. "I wonder...why do you remember something this way?"

"Shut up!", – you ripped your hands from Lesso's hands, and threw a pillow in her face.

"Why, you!", – the woman, still sitting on your hips, starts tickling you again. You try to push her away, but your body just won't listen to you.

"Lesso..enough!! But the redhead keeps tickling you, that at some point you rest your face against her chest and place your hands on her waist.

A new memory flashes through your head, and Lesso stops tickling you. "Did you remember anything else?", – you nodded.

"Why don't you get off me already?", – the Dean got off your hips and you continued your conversation about memories.

"I hope you remember everything soon..", – you nodded again and stroked Lesso's hair.

***

In the evening you began to get ready for the ball, which was held at the school of Good. Lesso wore black classic pants that hung loosely over her long legs, a black jacket with sharp shoulders, and a black lace top underneath. You, on the other hand, wore a black tight dress with long sleeves that grew wider toward the wrists. Also, you wore a black hat and had Lesso do it. "I'm ready!"

"Me too..just this hat", – Lesso twirled the hat in her hands.

"Nice hat, let's go", – you picked up your cane and you walked out of the school, everyone was waiting just for you.

As you entered the main hall, you immediately walked over to Dovey and the contest began. It pained you to watch everyone dance, so you were a little mad at Lesso, because you could have choreographed it so that there were no difficult elements, but she wouldn't even agree to that. Watching the dance, you were sure that Emily and some student would win, they had the most difficult dance, it even took your breath away. Dovey didn't perform either, since she didn't have the desire, but you still thought there was an entirely different reason.

The contest was over and you decided that you would not vote, for you liked all the dances in their own way. "Lesso, let's go dance! Just a little bit!", – you tugged at Lesso's shoulder.

"Okay, you talked me into it", – you took Lesso by the hand and dragged him to the middle of the hall. You began to dance a little, catching occasional glances, but you didn't care at all. "That's enough, Sarah, I'm tired", – you walked away to the tables with appetizers and drinks.

"The old grandmother.."

"Hey!", – Lesso grabbed your arm and pinned you against one of the columns, so that you could not be seen. She leaned down to your neck and bit it painfully.

"What are you doing?"

"It's revenge, honey", – you pushed her away and walked forward, rubbing the bite spot. Then, Emily intercepted you, and you started chatting with her, just to avoid being alone with Lesso.

"Sarah! How are you? How is your health? Lesso hasn't let me see you all this time"

"I feel much better already! You had a terrific dance!", – you sat for about ten minutes, and then you walked over to the curtain where the Deans usually make announcements. But you couldn't find Clarissa or Lesso, so you just stood there waiting.

Suddenly someone walked quickly past you and accidentally stabbed you in the stomach where the wound was located. In surprise, you dropped your cane and fell to the floor, and the man was gone. Before you could get up, you were grabbed by the legs and dragged behind the curtain, it took literally two seconds. Your hands were bruised as you tried to grab onto something, but it didn't work.

Once in total darkness, you tried to get up, but one of your arms was crushed by a shoe. "Here we meet again"

"Rafa..!" you didn't have time to say anything, your voice seemed to disappear.

"Hush..Lesso is already looking for you. Do you want to see her?", – a balloon formed in front of you and you could see Lesso looking for you in the crowd and asking everyone if they had seen you. The orb disappeared and all you could see were red eyes that glowed in the darkness. Rafal lifts you up abruptly, such a thing made you dizzy and want to just fall back down, but you were held firmly. "Sarah..", – you looked into his eyes. "Can you feel it? How all your pain leaves your body as you look into my eyes..", – your eyes began to fill with red again. "I am your true love, Sarah. Say it again"

"You are my true love..", – your eyes completely clouded over and your mind went blank.

"That's it", – Rafal leaned over you and kissed you on the lips. At that moment you feel someone pulling you back, but your body won't budge. Your ears perked up and all you could see were Rafal's eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 1.2K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........
271K 7.8K 133
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
120K 3.1K 38
wander ; verb to move about without a fixed course , aim or goal . " im just living.." - r'monei
85.8K 3.3K 7
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"