Playing Hard to Get (August A...

Galing kay _GuiltyPleasure_

Camila has never been the easy type. One day while she's out with her best friend she meets a guy by the name... Higit pa

Playing Hard to Get
Shorty Swing My Way
Try Again
Truth Is
Diggin On You
Freak Me
Don't Take It Personal
My Boo
No Love
Just Kickin It
Baby Baby Baby
C.R.U.S.H.
Show You
Bye Bye
I'm So Into You
Best Thing I Never Had
Daddy's Home
My Little Secret
My Love
Someone To Love You
Girl Talk
He's Mine
Twisted
What Goes Around...Comes Around...
Nobody's Suppose To Be Here
Until It's Gone
Better In Time
Gone Already
Missing You
Get Me Home
Don't Mess With My Man
Rehab
In Your Hood
Look What You've Done
Last Chance
Understanding
Crying Out For Me
I Don't Wanna
Authors Note...
The One
Creep
Hit 'Em Up Style (Ooops!)
Try Sleeping With A Broken Heart
Me Time
Aint Thinkin' Bout You
Dirty Laundry
When I'm Gone
Like You'll Never See Me Again
Exhale (Shoop Shoop)
God's Got A Blessing
Song Cry
Help!
Guess What???!

Long Way Down

38.8K 1.5K 143
Galing kay _GuiltyPleasure_

Don't show me how you kiss, or where the angels live,
You know it's a long way down from there,
Just to call it quits, cuz that ain't what love is,
You know it's a long way down from there
-Keyshia Cole

°Camila°
I woke up to a million kisses all over my face and neck. I opened my eyes and saw August all up in my face grinning. I got a few smooches before his tongue entered my mouth. He was laying on top of me and his two pound body was definitely heavier than what I thought.

I had only been here two weeks and every night Aug somehow found his way into my bed, all up under me and in my personal space.

"August..." I said in a groggy voice.

"You was sleepin' to long."

"What time is it?" I asked looking around.

"Ion' know. Bout five."

"Let me up." I said trying to move around.

"Why? It feel good right hea'." He thrust his hips into mine a few times.

"You're such a pervert."
He laughed and poked out his lips for me to kiss. Instead I licked them which caught him off guard. He burst out laughing before letting me up.

I headed to the bathroom to scrub my face, floss and brush my teeth. I stripped out of my clothing and got into the shower. Today was my exfoliant and shaving day so it took me a little longer than usual.

Once finished I dried off with my towel and oiled up. I kept it simple and dressed in a pair of ripped denim jeans, a long sleeve shirt and a pair of Nike's. I kept my hair down for the day and just rubbed a little coconut oil through it.

"Aug I'm gone." I yelled as I jogged down the stairs.
I heard him cursing someone out over the phone, no telling who that could be. I grabbed my keys and headed out.
-

"Hello." I smiled as I took a seat at the table.
He smiled back and sat down his phone to give me his full attention.

"My dad said he's going to kick your ass for not coming by."

"I know. Tell him I'm sorry and been meaning to give him a call. Just got a lot going on in my life at the moment." I shrugged.

"You good?" He asked concerned.
Odell and I were just now getting back on to speaking terms so I wasn't about to tell him my business.

"Yeah." I lied.

"Camila you lying."

"I am not." I denied.

"Yes you are. Every time you lie you start pulling on your ear"
I let my ear go and let it fall into my lap, rolling my eyes and quickly changing the subject.

"So how's the baby?" I questioned.

"He's really good. Getting bigger and bigger by the day." I could tell he was proud by the grin he held. I guess Chanel doesn't have the balls still to tell him.

"That's good."

"Yeah now the real reason I brought you out here." He said.

"Yeah the last time we talked you had me a little confused about some things."

"Well first and foremost I want to apologize to you for my actions these past months. It'll never happen again and I really hope we can move forward with a possible friendship and put that all behind us."

"Odell what's going on?" I questioned getting worried.

"Alright....you remember when I first got your number

"Yeah. And I still don't understand how because I never gave it to you." I said.

"Do you also remember how I desperately wanted to be with you? Even willing to throw away everything Chanel and I had built?"

I nodded my head.
"Where you going with this O?"

"Well....your mom was behind all that."

"Huh? I don't get it?" I said confused.

"Camila when you ran into us at that supermarket your mom gave me your number. She said you wanted me to have it. Anyways we kept in touch. First things were causal and I would ask about you just to see how your were doing. Then your mom would tell me things......" He said.

"Things like what!" I said getting inpatient.

He took a deep breath. "One day we met up and she starting telling me about how you guys would talk and how you confessed about missing and loving me. She said that you wanted to be with me.....I believed her after awhile."

"So you mean to tell me my mom basically has been lying?"

"Yeah, I feel like a complete idiot. Chasing after you and thinking you really wanted me and was just playing games."

"What made you realise I really didn't want to be with you?"

"I overheard Deja and Chanel talking one night. By the way I know what went down with you and August...."

"Yeah...what were they talking about?"

"Deja said something about August telling her he loved you and that he wanted to be with you. She said that she believed you guys were working on things, she didn't sound to happy either."

"Wow. He didn't say anything about even talking to her."

"Yeah, but I just feel really bad ya know? I'm glad you're happy though."

"And I'm so sorry for my mother doing what she did. She just can't accept the fact that we've gown apart and moved on, but that still doesn't justify her actions."

"I understand. I've been trying to get in contact with her but no luck."

"Same here." I said.
-

After talking to Odell for a couple more hours I was finally making my way home. I pulled up and saw multiple cars in the driveway.
"Great." I mumbled as I hopped out.

I unlocked the door and stepped inside, locking it back.
Almost all of the lights were on, the usual loud music seemed to be booming tonight. People were all over the house, even in the den, but who was I to say something, this wasn't my home.

I walked into the kitchen where I saw a drunk ass August talking his cousin's ear off. I went to the pantry and grabbed two small packs of peanuts and a water bottle from the refrigerator. I said my hello's to the familiar faces and headed upstairs. I was in no mood for socializing tonight.

I threw my items on the bed and went to the closet to slip on my night clothes. As I was removing my bra my door suddenly flew open.
"Jesus August could you knock?"

"My B. You comin' down hea?" He asked as he walked over to me.

"No. I'm going to bed."
He made that stupid stank face. "Why you sleepin' like that? You know something I don't?" He rubbed my stomach.

I smacked his hand away and pulled my shirt over my head. Going into the bathroom, of course he followed right behind.
"What August?" I asked.

"You so sexy." He stared at me through the mirror.
I laughed, "You sure know how to make a girl feel special." I joked as I turned around to face him.

"I luhh you." He slurred as he kissed my forehead repeatedly.

"You love me?" I smiled.

He nodded his head, "Daddy luhh you all day & tomorrow."
I just listened to him ramble as I washed my face. Once I finished I got under the covers.

"Aren't you going back down with your company?" I asked when I saw him stripping of his clothes and getting in the bed.

"No. I'll see them niggas anotha' day. Trav down there anyways." He turned on his belly.
I watched TV and ate my peanuts for awhile.

"When you gon' let daddy smash. I'm tired of beatin' my meat." He said out the blue.
I thought this nigga was sleeping!

"Never desert dick."
We both laughed and I cut out the lamp, trying to ignore the loud music as I drifted off to sleep.

*Vote and comment*

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

40.3K 1.7K 63
When Everly meets August Alsina, her world changes completely..
128K 2.7K 28
Welcome Babies To August Alsina Imagines Book Two. Hope You Loves Enjoy It
5.7K 262 14
Keyah & Nova are back after 6 years and life is much different for them. Nova's killing the strip club scene and Keyah's Killing the mic.. their care...
17.8K 1.1K 18
The phenomenon of internet predators that fabricate online identities and entire social circles to trick people into emotional/romantic relationships...