Helping Gwen 10

By AnimeEagleScout

Ben is driving a while after the final battle in Ultimate Alien and ends up in a portal to another world. Ben... More

Random Portal
Family and Smoothies
Home and Work
Play with Fire
Fast
Templars
Wrinkle Brain thinking
Plumbing
I thought of it First
Null and Void
don't fuck with Terra [maybe a chapter?]
Grampa Proud
Human Race
Noticable Difference
it's a placeholder title
Malling About
What Grey-Matters
Galvin's Life
Kevin's Reward
Charmed
P.A.S.S.I.O.N
Helping Out
Draining Work
Plastic Straws
The Think Tank
The Big Think
start running now. [not canon]
Resequencing...
recalibrating...
Relaxing...
back on the grind.
Shock
After Shock
Calm...panik
Week Off part 1
Week Off part 2
Week Off Part 3
Week Off Part 4
Week Off Part 5
Week Off Part 6
Week Off Part 7
Week Off Part 8
Week Off Part 9
Week Off Part 10
Week Off Part 11
Week Off Part 12
[TECH BREAKDOWN]
Week Off Part 13
Week Off Part 14
Back Home
This is it Part 1
Incomprehension[what if]
Graduation
Ceremonial
Warpath
Squad
Ledger-domination
turtle soup
TTIFW
Time slipping
Birthday
Birthday Part 2
Birthday Part 3
Birthday part 4
Family
Chapter Title
Starwalkin'
Ultimate Omniverse Pilot
Jade-s Christ-al
My Greatest Enemy
Ultra's End Goal [Not a Chapter]

This is It Part 2

1.4K 53 63
By AnimeEagleScout

Continue

A show and a dinner

Also for clarity how a 3D image could be recorded...the Omnitrix is made of Nanomachines. Each one is technically an independent machine given orders from the main programming from an Operating System that was a pre-sentient Omni.

Living room

Gwen had held out her arm as the hologram appeared.

Surrounding everyone were trees and a smoking creator.

"Ben! Where are you Doofus?!" the 10 year old Gwen shouted walking towards the crash sight.

"What...what's this pink stuff?" Gwen looked at the stains on the plants and rocks.

Walking to a pod resting in the middle of it all Gwen approached it.

"Why would you even think to go towards it?!" Natalie asked.

"Maybe I wasn't actually thinking at the time. Or more accurately I was thinking where's my Cousin who ran off into the woods?" Gwen said.

The scene moved to Gwen opening it. "Is this some kinda satellite?"

"What's a watch doing in-"

"It just jumped on you?!" Charmcaster asked.

"Yeah Trix jumped onto my arm last week when we got back together." Ben said.

"How can it move like that?" Frank asked "It looks like it's moving like putty."

"Nanomachines." Trixie said.

Gwen had been trying to pry the thing off. In contrast to Ben's Instinct to try to flick it off.

"Get off me you damn watch!" Gwen shouted as she hit the button on it.

Gwen's eyes widened as she started turning through the silhouettes.

Pushing it down her body started changing.

"Do you have that one?" Charmcaster asked as they watched 10 year old Gwen let out a frightening shriek.

Her first Instinct when her body was on fire was to try and put it out but when the burning wasn't hurting she plopped down on a rock and folded her hands in her lap. The heat of her butt melting the rock.

"Well that explains why the forest wasn't burned." Ben said.

"Grampa!" Gwen screamed in her Pyronite form but not moving from the rock.

It was a few minutes later Max found her and Gwen said "Grampa Max something crashed over there and a watch jumped out of a pod and I couldn't get it off and-"

Ben glared at the two parents who got very uncomfortable at Gwen acting like a scared kid while looking like that. while Charmcaster and Gwen were watching Max comfort the crying Pyronite.

When Max told her to sit tight he'd take a look Gwen started drawing with her finger in the rock.

"I saw it by the way." Ben said pointing to the carving "Back when I was out for a jog."

Max had let out a wretch and Gwen rushed over as soon as she turned human and jumped off the hot rock.

Approaching Max had shouted "Gwen don't-"

The only remaining pieces of Ben were his hair and shreds of clothes revealed when Max had rolled the pod off of them.

"BEN!" Gwen shouted as she stumbled backwards.

Max comforted his Granddaughter as she clung to him.

"Please, this...this is just a bad dream." Gwen was clenching her eyes.

Charmcaster looked at Ben and saw him just watching with an unfeeling expression while Trixie was crying. Hope had shifted just enough to touch Ben and she saw...

It was like throwing a match into an ocean. An Unfeeling Energy compressing the Raw Mana. Charmcaster could recognize Fury and realized it was being pulled towards something.

Hope couldn't even tell he was angry without actually touching him.

She also saw a wave of...Sadness being funneled away from Ben's Crown Pool into another mass of...Void.

Ben's Soul Jar was burning his Anger and Trixie was Processing his Sadness.

The scene moved to Gwen's Parents being called that the road trips been canceled and Max calling Ben's Parents.

"I knew we should have never trusted you!" Carl's shouts at Max were drowned out by Gwen's Parents ordering her to take that hideous thing off they could get Gwen into a summer program.

"What the fuck is with you fuckers?!" Hope shouted at Gwen's Parents. Screw the mysterious witch ethic she'd say what Ben wanted to right now.

"Keep watching." Omni said.

Charmcaster could feel Gwen's mana. It was a reverse of Ben's, Mana surrounding the Unfeeling Energy. Swirling itself without fighting. Omni and Gwen weren't separate pieces from one another they WERE each other.

"It's stuck on my wrist." Gwen said.

Jump cut to every tool Frank owned being broken to attempt to break the thing and not a scratch.

"I remember when Carl tried to get me off Ben." Trixie said shaking her head.

Hope had seen the Void the Sadness consumed turn into a different light.

"It's fused with my arm." Gwen said "Look-"

Natalie had resorted to just grabbing it and looking for a button or switch. The dial popped up and Natalie was turning it trying to figure out a code or something to get this thing off.

Canine was the one dialed in when she hit it down.

With the signature roar of the Vulpimancers, Gwen had dodged swats from Frank and just stood there as Natalie maced her.

Hope saw the shutter from the parents at the non-reaction of the alien.

"Yeah uh Vulpimancers don't have noses they have this...pad of odor receptors on their face so that wouldn't do anything unless-"

Gwen's tongue lapped it off her face and let out a dog like sneeze.

"Why would you even do that?" Charmcaster asked.

"Hey Mace smells pretty good when you aren't human to be effected by it." Gwen said.

"Yeah Vulpimancer...it can effect somethings." Omni said.

"So if Vulpimancers are so dog like have you ever lic-" Hope started looking at Gwen.

"Yes." Ben and Gwen said before looking at one another "You have?! At least once."

Hope was realizing Ben and Gwen were more alike then just outward appearance.

"And this is why some speices don't belong in the Playlist." Omni said.

"This is exactly why some absolutely belong in it." Ben said.

"Ben's planning to turn into a Dogora just to test it out." Trixie said "Azmuth told us to keep him posted on what's it like."

"Dogora?" Frank asked.

"Space Jellyfish." Omni said "A very, very big space jellyfish. A mindless creature that is incompatible with THIS..." gesturing to the thing she was standing on.

"Why?" Natalie asked.

"I do it because I can; I can because I want to; I want to because you said I couldn't." Charmcaster quotes.

This lead to their accusations of Gwen eating Ben and the inevitable leaving Gwen with Max.

"I have an important client out of town. watch her for a few days." Frank said handing Max an envelope.

Gwen glared at her parents.

"So..." Ben said "Anyone ready for some dinner?"

Barracks

The difference between the Magister's barracks and the Recruits were minimal. They usually got the privilege of 2 personal lockers. Max usually only used that bed for sleeping.

This However was a very special exception.

Max and Xylene had laid back on the bunk panting. "Xylene...I never..."

"Wow...when you said..." Xylene said "You told me it before but..."

Max wrapped an arm around her and said "I still love you. I always have. When Verdona died...sorry I shouldn't talk about another woman while..."

"It's fine Max. I hadn't ever realized what was missing whenever we were together." Xylene said "I always saw us as something more then what we were but...without the Omnitrix I hadn't realized how much of that connection was missing."

One of her Tendrils hooked around his.

"Remember that time I woke up to you choking me with these?" Max asked.

"I said I was sorry. A girl gets cuddly and forgets she wasn't in bed with the same species." Xylene says as her Tendrils started flicking him and his had blocked them. Xylene had started giggling as the two lay there while their Tendrils had danced.

"So since I'm an Enlisted not a Magister-" Max started.

"Yeah...you can't join me in the stars." Xylene said "I could Enlist?"

"You know I wouldn't be able to register as your Magister?" Max said "Or you'd need to follow orders if it came to it."

The door opened and Patelliday walked passed them. "Just getting my Metals. My guppies are officially movin' up." Patelliday said opening a locker.

"You know you could just wear them or keep those in your office." Xylene said.

"Only those compensating for something carry em around when it ain't a special occasion and my office ain't exactly safe for these. I Like my water with a little more salt then they can handle." Patelliday said grabbing a few metals and putting them on his chest and a cord that looped under his arm.

"Patelliday I've told you about Xylene." Max said.

"Be glad to talk once you both have pants on." Patelliday said grabbing a brush and getting a few loose scales off before grabbing a jar of eel grease.

"Lookin nervous there Jawz." Max said.

"I got me a record year." Patelliday said "A perfect score on my Recruits Moving Up, My Officer's got more badges then a Flourana can shake a stick at and I'm officially getting my First Class."

An envelope was held up showing the official seal from the Magistrata and a signature from their Proctor.

Italy

The table was set with the exact arrangements that were taught to Gwen growing up and the ones Ben had hammered into his head from Gwendolyn.

Charmcaster and Ben were across from one another at the table to act as buffers.

"So how are things?" Charmcaster asked completely ignoring the tension.

"Frank's got a high profile client." Natalie said.

"Great." Charmcaster said "So any questions about how lives been these last 6 years?"

Frank had been the one to start "So...how is your schooling? Both of you."

"Ben graduated." Gwen said.

"Excuse me?!" Natalie shouted.

"Graduated at 16." Ben said forking his pasta "Gwen's grades are back up."

"How could you graduate early?" Natalie asked baffled.

"Motivation." Ben said "After I got Doxxed my priorities shifted."

The table had ate till Natalie said "So...what was your name miss?"

"Just call me Caroline Ledger." Charmcaster said.

"Well Miss Ledger it is nice to meet you...may I ask how old you are? And what exactly is your relationship with..." Frank had trouble saying 'My Daughter'

"Oh I was one of Gwen's mortal enemies." Charmcaster said.

"Excuse me?" Natalie raised an eyebrow.

"Oh yeah she stopped my uncle from a few projects and he brought me along." Charmcaster said slurping her food "I've tried to switch bodies with her to get that Watch and-"

"Why are you helping her?!" Natalie asked.

"Look stuff happens that changes things." Charmcaster says.

"Dare I ask what's your relationship with her?" Frank asked Ben.

"She tried to mind control me to get to Gwen and-" Ben started.

"-he Turned the Tables on me and 24 hours later I'm cuddling up to him and he tells me he's been fully aware of what he was doing and in complete control of himself." Charmcaster said with a sigh "Tennyson Men seem to have that kinda aura about em hu Natty?"

"It's Natalie." Natalie said looking away while Ben and Frank chuckled.

"So Ben what do you do for work?" Frank asked.

"Same thing your father does." Ben said sipping his water "Highest avaliable rank a 16 year old can achieve."

"Right..." Frank had backstepped at the reminder.

Gwen put her arm under the table. "Gwen-" Ben started.

"Why are we here?!" Omni shouted, causing the parents to jump back.

"Omni this-" Trixie appeared on Ben's shoulder.

"Yes this is-" Natalie started but Frank had stopped her. The eyes of the Tennyson men met and it was Nat and Sandy situation.

Frank was seeing his brother's son right now.

"Nat...we are gonna finish dinner." Frank said.

"Gwen this isn't gonna go away." Ben said "This shit WILL eat its way out of you if you force it down. Food then cursing out."

The two Tennyson girls sat down.

Frank said "Ben what was that with your eyes?"

"Retina Implant." Ben said as they changed back to green and Ben's posture went back to normal.

Later Max

It was early morning when Max got the call from Ben. "Ben I'm gonna need to turn back." Max said.

"Yeah uh before I do that." Ben said as a video started.

Max looked at one of children for the first time in 6 years.

"Frank." Max said flatly.

"Dad." Frank said head down.

"So Ben what has you so nervous?" Max asked.

"Uh it's me... your son?" Frank asked.

"And?" Max asked.

"You've been an Uxorite long enough for this conversation to not devolve into a screaming match." Ben said handing Frank the Badge "I'm gonna go inside and keep the peace with those 3."

"So dad...your looking...different." Frank said.

"Yeah I found an Old Friend recently...which me and Ben are gonna talk about leaving a Uxorite in Cryo." Max said.

"Listen dad I...I'm sorry for leaving Gwen behind with you." Frank said.

"Ok..." Max asked.

"Why aren't you mad?" Frank asked.

"Why would I be mad?" Max asked before narrowing his eyes "Wait a minute why am I not mad?"

"Who's this?" Xylene asked.

"My son." Max said as something in his head started pounding. "My son..."

Why did that word have no feeling to it? He remembered his children being born then...

"Dad?" Frank asked as Max grabbed his head.

"Max?" Xylene asked.

"Ben what's happening?" Frank asked.

"Xylene please give Frank a footnote about Uxorite child care." Ben said.

"Once you hatch your on your own." Xylene said "Who are you again?"

Max's pupils dilated as he realized what was happening.

Max slammed his fist onto the dial and it just beeped as if sending a single.

"BEN TURN ME HUMAN NOW!" Max shouted.

"Not until you both talk this out!" Ben said slipping through the door "You can be mad at me later."

Frank tried to enter the house but when a scream was heard followed by a glass breaking against a wall he decided to stay outside and talk.

"We watched the night Ben died on Gwen's watch." Frank said.

"Really?" Max asked.

Frank nodded as Xylene's eyes were narrowing "Who's Gwen?"

"Take my meal card and hit the Mess Hall." Max said "We need to talk about that later."

Xylene shrugged and accepted it.

"So...Gwen isn't a murderer...or a cannibal." Frank said.

"No." Max said Levitating his Badge using the telekinesis.

"How are you a lizard right now?" Frank asked.

"Ben's Nanite-Trix can do somethings Gwen's can't." Max said "So since this resolved what's your intentions here on?"

"I don't know." Frank said rubbing his face "Shit..."

Max had spoke to Frank until the screaming went down from in the house.

Frank walked in to see Gwen and Caroline wrecked the place.

Gwen's face was drenched in tears and red from screaming.

Ben was currently a big floating cloud with yellow lights using them to keep everyone from attacking one another.

"Is that everything you have to say?" Natalie asked keeping the same 'Stick up the ass' Sandra, Carl and Ben said she had.

"Yeah...I guess it is." Gwen said "I'm walking out of here with everything off my chest."

"Good, now if you kindly would leave so we can get back to our quiet lives." Natalie said.

"Shouldn't have said that." Ult Upgrade said.

"Quiet? I'll show you Quiet bitch!" Gwen shouted as the dial popped up.

A cloud of dust covered Frank and Natalie's ears before forming into ear coverings.

Ben floated over to Caroline and covered her but she swatted him away.

"Better get clear baby." Caroline said "Sonabant..."

"Wall...Of...."

Ben vanished just in time for Gwen to multiple and open her mouth.

"Tonitrua./...SOUUNNNNDDDD!" Caroline and Gwen shouted as both caused a massive burst of sound to quake the house.

Frank had felt something on his body as the silver and yellow pattern coated his body forming a shell that seem to prevent the high decimal sound from rupturing their organs.

Every piece of glass in the house shattered and so many things broke.

Gwen turned back to human and turned to Charmcaster "I'm ready to go."

"Hold on. Let me draw the circle." Charmcaster said.

"For the record I have not laid a hand on either of them so I'm clear in this." Ben said to Max through the Badge.

"And how did you figure out their location?" Max asked.

"I fucked a Witch." Ben said "I have used no Plumber Property to find them and have not threatened anyone here."

Max nodded "True but your still gonna need to talk to Patelliday after this."

"Alright, oh uh Trix." Ben said.

Max turned back just as Gwen and Caroline teleported away.

Ben walked to the kitchen and grabbed a plastic bowl and filled it with the leftovers as the screams of Max scowling them as he sat out of view watching.

Albeta

Back in the Rustbucket 2.5 she plugged Software's Chip into The Cube.

A

hologram appeared of what Malware should have looked like when he was born.

"Hello." The Machine Spirit said looking around "I can look around now."

"This is so we can speak." Albeta said "I've rebuilt your chip case so we can officially start making you a body without risking you being destroyed."

"Hooray!" The hologram had moved as if trying to hug her but as expected didn't get off the cube and was only a foot tall.

Albeta bit her lip as she moved her right arm near the cube where the hologram held its arms like it was hugging her. .

Albeta had pulled up her Betatrix and looked through her list of 'Brainiacs' as Ben called her choice of list.

Software watched each hologram.

"That device...it is like Ben's." Software said.

"He actually fixed it for me." Albeta said smiling "My form wasn't correct."

She shuffled through it "Is there something wrong?"

"No I just need to find something small enough to work on a circuit board." Albeta said.

Albeta had saw a Playlist labels 'Ultra's'

She searched yet didn't see any Evolutions.

But then she saw one...

"What in the ever living hell is this?" She said looking around finding herself even smaller then her Galvan form.

She shrank even further seeing a crumb the size of a boulder.

"How small can I-" She kept shrinking till the very building blocks of matter was within hands reach.

She grabbed a few carbon atoms and pushed them together into a diamond.

"Where are you friend Albeta?" Software asked scanning the area.

"I'm down here!" Albeta said as she flew up.

Software watched as Albeta was assembling a circuit board.

"I understand I'm not exactly the most conversational when I work. " She said.

"No it's fine. I'm still not able to feel anything and I get to see progress being done." Software said.

Albeta had nodded at that before finishing the last piece.

"Ok this is a Universal Connector." She said turning back into her human form "It's so you can practice controlling things without being plugged in completely."

Assembling the parts she had plugged the first robotic limb into the cube.

"Arm. Arm. Control. Control Arm." She bounced as Software felt the new limb.

Albeta looked at it checking why it couldn't go up.

"I'm working on it." Software said "I wasn't very good at moving in my old body either."

Linebreak

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 93 20
There exists another Ben Prime with another Omniverse. Separate from another Omniverse exists the Legendary Ben Tennyson who has gone through life ba...
52.4K 1K 13
Ben Tennyson is sent into another dimension and gets trapped there, but he meets some hero's in the Arrowverse. This will take place around season 4...
14.3K 226 12
This is the first time I've done something for this but this is a Ben 10 story where Ben Tennyson isn't the only one who possesses an Omnitrix, only...
1.8K 5 24
This takes place 6 years before the events of RWBY. Plot: Young Ren Tennyson, his best friends Devlin and Hope and his Grandpa Max decided to take a...