TEJRAN'S LITTLE MAGIC ❤

By santhiyasuresh

A Fairytale Love story which made everyone in the world believe in love, which made few envy them for the lov... More

1.Miracle inside us :)
2. Family ki kushi :)
3. When will the baby come?
4. Sunny, wake up u idiot..
5. My Rose, this is for you :)
6. Will you be my star for the next 7 lives?
7- choose one, chocolate or me?
8. I have my personal Teddy
9. Hug kiya ya masti?
10. Pyaar ko chupa nahi sakta
11. Happy Valentine's My World
12- Don't u dare speak a word
13- Bachi nahi hu, Maa banewale hu :)
14- Jaan ho tum meri teju
15. Time to surprise her
16. Cutie Teju with cute belly
Note about comments
17. They are not worth of it Sunny
18 - His care, Her fear
19. Meri cutie choti hai
20. She is not ur daughter
21. Teri hasi, meri khushi
22. Best Mother and Father
23. Laddoo's Pre baby shower
24. Omi and Nik in trouble
25.Uski Dhadkan mei hai sukoon
26. Hum hai uski parents
27. Sunny ka hosh udgaya
28. She is papa's princess
29. Kaise batau tujhe
30. My biggest possesion
31. Ye raatein ye mausam
32. Life is not a race
33. He is always your son
34. Veer and Tara ka Tashan
35. Tujhme Rab dhikta hai
36. The best gift ever
38. My lucky charm, Teju.
39. Little magic arrival
40. Hello, cutie choti ❤
41. Tujhse upar koye nahi❤
42. Welcome to Chola Ceremony
43. 1 month of Aashu
44. A glimpse of aashu's milestones
45. Annaprasana ceremony
46. In my arms, tonight 😌
47 - Court's decision on Tara
48. Sitaron ki mehfil
49. Yeh dooriyan
50- Meri duniya tu hi re
51 - Aashvi turns 1 ❤🥺
52. Mumma laddoo on duty
53. Laddoo in dilemma
54. Baby's first lohri
55. Aashu's mumma at work
56. You know I hate....
57. Contract with Baby AASHU
58. Aashvi and her Papa
59. I m sorry Sunny
60.First day at school
61. Rowdy baby Aashvi
62. Game day 🤝 Tejran
63. Aashvi is hurt
64. y not second baby?
65. you don't love me anymore
66. Our content life
67. Tejaaa...calm down
68. Love or infatuation
69. Aashvi kidnapped?
Epilogue
New Story - TAAQAT - E - ISHQ

37. Muskurane ki wajah tum ho

2.8K 457 161
By santhiyasuresh

The next few days passed by and it was teju eighth month. Her due date was after 43 days to be precise. He walked into their room and saw her looking pale and laying on the bed. He stroked her cheeks and she opened her eyes looked at him with a smile.

Karan " Tired? "

Teja " legs are paining "

He placed the bowl aside and soaked towel in hot water. He pressed the towel against her leg and she felt warm. She closed her eyes feeling relief all over her lower body.

Karan " Feeling better?  "

She nodded yes and he smiled at her. He continue till the water turns cold. He pressed her leg with his hands and she stopped him.

Karan " Never stop me when I m doing something to relieve your pain. I don't care what others think, you r my wife and our child's mother , it's my responsibility to take care of you and I can go any extent for this "

Teju smiled with tears, he continued massaging her head, she went into her thinking zone.

Two days before they went for their regular checkup. Doc checked her up and she said them to take some test to check her health.

They were waiting for the reports when karan received a call from someone and he moved a little away to talk.  Teja heard someone crying loudly, her feet moved to the direction and she saw a old  women was crying, the nurse was carrying a baby in a stretcher, they r taking him to NICU. His father was walking the baby and he was crying as well.

Teja's heart was breaking every minute,  the lady was mourning to God.

Old women " Kyu kiya apne aisa bhagwan.. Meri bachi ne kya bigada hai aapka.. Voh masum bachi ki kya galti thi.. Kon usse maa ka pyaar dega, voh nanni si jaan ka kya galti hai.. Mere puttar ki kya galti hai, kyu kiya aise.. "

A young boy was holding her and he started questioning the doc " She was fine all the while, then how suddenly this happened. You said there is no complications in her pregnancy, then.  How... How.. She died... How can she leave us... "

Doc" sir I can understand your emotions but please listen to us. Baby's position was reverse, it was a difficult operation for us, She had a hemorrhage followed by her delivery, due to heavy blood loss she couldn't survive. We tried our best but she couldn't fight her death. I know it's a big loss for you but please try to understand us also. "

The doc walked and before could anything happen, Karan placed his hands on her shoulder and she turn back to him. 

Karan " Yahan kya karareho "

Teju was stunned, she doesn't know what to say, her mind was blank. He held her arms and she walked with him,  physically present and emotionally absent. ..

Doc " Her reports are fine, make sure she gets proper rest and be stress free "

He started to walk away and she remained in her seat

Karan " laddoo chale "

She snapped out of her thoughts and he smiled at her. She looked at the doc and asked something which left him baffled.

Teju " Will something happen to me or baby during delivery? "

Karan " teju, what r u speaking "

Doc signalled karan to be quiet and held her hands " Kuch nahi hoga.. You r healthy and baby is also healthy, no need to worry "

Teju was almost in n tears " please say the truth. Don't hide anything. Abhi boldo, I can handle "

Karan " teju, she said na, nothing, what's wrong with you "

Doc " I promise, you and baby are all fine and don't stress. You need to be stress free and happy "

Teja " pakka na "

Doc " pakka.. I promise, you trust me right "

She nodded and stood up to leave with karan .

Doc signalled karan and he nodded, he walked with teju outside. 

Karan " oyeeee laddoo...kahan koh gaye "

She nodded no and he sighed. She is over thinking and he wanted her to talk, he is trying his best but she wasn't reacting to anything. Family members were also worried for her, Di and jiju left with the twins, veer was staying here in Mumbai as he have vacation right now.  Meenu di is staying here and working from home for few months.

Karan walked back to the doc room saying he left the key in the table.

Doc " come in karan "

Karan " What happened doc , I really don't understand why she is talking nonsense "

Doc " she must have come across something karan.  This is hospital, we encounter many things daily, we are used to it . But teja isn't, something really disturbed her and she has the fear of losing her baby or herself dying . Please talk to her and take her out of that zone. It might stress her more and definitely not a good sign. Emotional health is very important before physical "

He nodded and walked away and from that day he is trying to make her talk about it. 

She slept after sometime and he walked outside. He felt helpless, he doesn't know y, seeing her lost making him feel like he failed to make her believe in him and she couldn't share her thoughts with him. He closed his eyes and her happy face comes in front of him,

Karan " Please bappa, give my teju back. I can't see her like this. Whatever is in her heart, make her talk to me and please protect her and our princess.  Mei unn dono ki bina nahi rehsakte. Unne kuch mat hone dena "

He doesn't know when his tears made their way in his cheeks. He wiped them walked inside.

.....................................................................

Mumma kundrra was crying and omi was supporting her, karan was standing blank, his face was lifeless. Others were crying, they couldn't understand what went wrong and suddenly the door opened and they gave their tiny jaan to Karan. His face hold a lot of emotions carrying her

Suddenly the environment changed and teju was lying on bed,  she was fighting hard to open her eyes, she could hear her baby crying, she could hear everyone calling her but she couldn't do anything.

Papa " please utto teju, ye dono tere bina kaise rahenge. He is a lifeless soul without you. Please wake up for your sunny, we can't handle him without you teju..toot jayega ye.. Please utto.. "

Karan " Teju, I can't live without you.. Mei bhi aaatahu tere sath "

" Mummaa please don't leave me , take me with you "  she heard a baby voice and her voice made teju to open her eyes.

" Sunnyyyyyyyy "  she woke up and sat on the bed all sweaty, he rushed to her and held her in his arms. 

Karan " Relax jaan.. Relax.. Mei hu tere sath.. Kuch nahi huaa.. Bad dream baby.. Nothing else.. My baby, you r fine " .

She cried in his arms and he let her cry for sometime.

Teja " mujhe nahi jaana kahi..tujhe chodke nahi jaana.. I want to be with you.. I want to irritate you, I want to annoy you, I want to be like this in your arms, I want to kiss you, I want to be with you always sunny.. "

Karan " you r not going anywhere Bacha.. I m not leaving you, how will I live without you.. Ye aap kya sochraheho jaana.. Please share with me.. Aapko aise nahi dheksakta mei "

Teju " sunny... Sunny.. I saw.. I saw.. mummaa.. Shee...shee was crying.... You r holding princess.. Pra was crying.... Papa.. Papa was crying.. He is saying me to come back.. Sunny mujhe nahi jaana.. Tujhe chodke nahi jaana...you said you will come with me... Sunny.. ....I.. I.. heard princess... She... She... Said... Don't leave me.. Mummaa.. She said sunny.. How will I live without u both.. Mei kaise rahunga.. Meri beti kaise rahegi mere bina.. I... I... Sunny...tu kaise rahegae.. Mere bina ...agar mujhe kuch hogaya toh tu kya karega.. Uss ladki jaise mei margaye .... "

He stopped her and hugged her tightly, he couldn't  see her this vulnerable. She was scared of losing her life, her baby and her sunny.. 

Karan " Kuch nahi hoga.. It's a dream aur kuch nahi.. Sunny will protect his laddoo, you will have a healthy delivery baby, please don't think other wise. Y r u stressing over negativity, not everyone lose their life teja, sometime bad happen and please don't think about that laddoo.. You r stressing much bacha, I can't see you like this "

She calmed down a bit, he cupped her cheeks " please don't say things like this, I can't.. I can't.. hear such things.  Mujhse nahi hoga.. Laddoo tere bine ek pal bhi nahi rehsakta, don't u dare think like this. Sachi mar jaunga tere bina laddoo "

He cried letting his emotions, he was scared of her, her vulnerability. He doesn't want to think that way but her vulnerability is making him lose everything and scaring the shit out of him.

Teju wiped his tears " I love you so much , please promise me one thing "

Karan " Dont.. Don't you dare "

He pulled away and about to walk away, she held his hands and pulled him.

Karan " chod laddoo.. You r speaking shit and I am not listening anymore "

She cupped his cheeks and looked into his eyes " you will listen to me whatever I am saying, mere kasam se." 

He pleaded her with his eyes asking her to stop, she gulped the lump in her throat. 

Teja  " if something happen to me  "

Karan " stop teja.. Stop "

Teja " Listen to me karan, I.. I... want you to move on, please... If something happen to me, if... If.. I don't come back to you, get married again and take care of my princess.  Don't let her crave for a mother,  she deserve mother's love and you please... "

Karan stood up and shouted at her, 
" Stop the damn it Tejasswi karan kundrraa... How dare you, how dare you to utter that Shit. Suna nahi kya kaha meine, I can't live without you dammit and you are speaking that shit again and again. Get this clear in your mind, tu nahi toh mei nahi.."

The door was opened as veer opened to ask something from Karan, papa mumma and meenu also listened to him ana papa barged in.

Papa " ye kya tareeka hai usse baat karne ka...bahar jao abhi "

Karan " apni beti se pucho, bakwas kar rahe hai, kaan kolke sunlo tejasswi, you r not leaving me and get this shit right into ur mind and stop bothering my princess with your stupid thinking "

He barged outside with meenu following him and mumma went near teju who was crying. 

Mumma " What did you say to him, he never react like this unless it's about you and baby "

She cried in her arms and told her about everything. Both mumma and papa looked at each other.  No one is at fault, it's the battle of fear of a mother and Love of a husband. 

Teja " momma, I also dont want to leave him but what if something happe.  I dont want him to lose his life momma, aur princess, who will give her mother love. You know about  my possessiveness for him, agar phirvhi mei aise sochrahe hu toh he should understand my love also no, he snapped at me.. "

Papa " galti karegi toh aise hi karega  na "

It was the first time papa is taking his side and against her. He made a stern face

" Teju, just tell me, do you even have any idea how much he love you.. Zara za bhi pata hai toh aise kabhi mat bologi tum.. Jaan de sakta hai tere liye voh aur leh bhi sakta hai.. Do u even know his state from past 2 days seeing you lost and vulnerable.  Tujhe deke voh roh raha tha teju and how can u say such thing.  Teju hamesha voh nahi hota joh hum chahte hai.. Uparwale ki haat mei hai sab. "

Teja sobbing " Papa.. I m...i... am sorry.. I... cant... I am sorry.. I was just scared "

Mumma " and you started thinking all this nonsense. Apne sunny aur princess ki baremei socha..Humara kya.. Teju, you are not just a member of this family, you r a heart of this family and we can't bear anything on you.  All our prayers will never go in vain, you will bring our princess healthy and you will rule this khandhan for years.. "

Teju snuggled closer to her " I talk stupid na , he is hurt, I.. How.. Did I do this.. Meine usse bola move onn..how could I say this when I know he can never.. I hurt my sunny mumma. He will not talk to me now right "

Papa " usse pata nahi but I m not talking to you "

Teja " papaaa "

He walked away and she looked at mumma with teary eyes. 

Mumma wiped her tears " crying during this condition is not good for you and baby..Teju, Fear is dangerous than anything in this world. Darr sabse zyada ek insaan ko emotionally weak karti hai.. If u keep fearing of something, you will feel afraid of everything coming on ur way. See like your dream and that hospital incident, your mind is messed up and tere ye darr dimag se khelrahe hai.. It's not just you teju, think about the one for whom you r scared of, they both r scared. Karan can speak, he can shout at you, but baby, she can't do anything.  She is getting affecting and do you think she can endure this at this time.. No doll.. You need to stay happy and that will make her happy. Joh hota hai voh dheklenge.. Be positive, be courageous, no one can separate you from us, bhagwan bhi nahi. Our prayers are with you and please throw away this negative thoughts. Tujhe kuch nahi hoga, meri beti 100 saal rahegi apni sunny aur princess ki sath.. Don't let the fear engulf you, push it harder from your life and embrace the love around you always "

Teju looked at her like a lost baby and she understood what momma was trying to say. She hugged her tightly and pulled back, gave her best smile to her. 

Mumma " Ye huyi na baat "

She pecked her forehead " Humesha kush reh beti "

Teja nodded with utmost innocence and mummy chuckled. 

Teja " oh no, I have two grumpy men to manao now.. Waise mumma, first time Papa took sunny side and if he come to know he will do bangra "

Mumma " pagal.. wash your face, I will bring something for you "

She nodded and mumma left the room.

Teja " when you become like this teja.. You never cared about the future, then why now. I trust my bappa and he will not let anything happen to us. I hurt my family bcoz of my overthinking,  I need to apologize to them. I need to manao my angry bird now And.. "

She traced her belly " I m sorry princes, mumma is really sorry. I don't know what happen to momma, she is really sorry. I know you r angry at me, forgive mumma one last time baby "

She stood up to wash her face and then walked outside. Karan was nowhere to be seen and she was stressed not finding him. She went near Papa and sat beside him, placed her head on his shoulder...

Teja cutely " apni doll se naraz ho "

Papa looked at her in side vision and continued to read his book.

Teja " Papa, teju sorry... Sachi sorry... Aap manjao na.. Kabhi bhi aise nahi sochungi "

Papa melted at her cute face " pakka "

She nodded like a bby and he pecked her forehead " Noor ho tum teju joh hum kona nahi chahte.. "

She smiled and hugged him sideways. 

Teja " sunny kahan hai "

Papa " he is with meenu "

They walked to meenu room, it was slightly open and they can hear both. 

.....................................................................

Karan was crying keeping his head on her lap and she was trying to console him.

Meenu " sunny bas bas bacha "

Karan " how can she say that meenu.. Doesn't she know it is impossible for me to even imagine a life without her.  Was it that easy for her to say if I leave, you have to move on.. Kaise jeyungi mei.. Meenu I can't.. I can't.. I don't want to go back to my dark life. She is the light of my life and agar usse.. usse... kuch...nahi nahi.. nahi hoga na aise meenu.. She won't leave me right.. They will be safe na ? ,meenu u know right, how much I love her .. I fought with you too for her, tune bhi mujhe bola na mei pyaar mei andha hogaye hu.. Haan mei andha hu,  mujhe nahi dhekna kuch, nahi sunna aise kuch, mujhe bas voh chahiye aur mei jaane nahi dungi usse merese dur"

He was crying and meenu never saw him like that. She cupped his cheeks

" nahi sunny, nahi hoga aise kuch. She is scared and stressed, tu mat jaa voh zone pe.. She will understand and I know she was talking stupid and it's her love for you sunny.. She don't want to see you living all life in pain..tujhe bas kush dhekna jate hai.. That's her love sunny , don't be angry at her. "

Karan " voh hai meri kushi meenu.. She is my smile, she is my happiness, she is my strength, she is my weakness, she is my heart, my heartbeat, my everything. Aise kaise boldiya usne.. Phele baar mujhe uski pyaar se darr lagraha hai,  gussa aarahe hai.. Bakwas kar rahe haii.. Move on bola usne..himat2m kaise huye.. I will die rather than live without her "

Muskurane ki wajah tum ho
gungunane ki wajah tum ho
jiya jaaye na jaaye na jaaye na
o re piya re

" Sunnyyy " Teju walked inside and meenu walked away leaving them alone. Papa wiped his tears seeing his son vulnerable. 

Karan " room jao tejasswi.. Nahi baat karna mujhe "

She held him and made him sit, she placed her head on his lap and he didnt move. He made her comfortable

O re lamhe tu kahin mat ja
ho sake to umr bhar tham ja
jiya jaaye na jaaye na jaaye na
o re piya re

No matter how angry he is at her, hurt at her, his love never decreases and her comfort comes first for him.

Teja " I hurt my little na "

She asked stroking his cheeks and he nodded with tears in corner of his eyes.

Dhoop aaye to chhaanv tum laana
Khwaahishon ki barishon mein
Bheeg sang jaana

Teja " I m sorry, I m really sorry. I shouldn't have said that shit ..pata nahi kya gusgaye dimag pe. That day when I saw them at hospital, it shook my confidence, uske pehele I never had this thought bcoz I am healthy and bby is also healthy. But that girl was also healthy sunny and it took a toll on me what if something happen to me like that. But what i failed to understand was, rone se, dhuk rehenese kuch nahi badlege. Joh hona tha voh hoga and hume positive rehna padega. "

He looked at her, he is glad she is speaking, like normal person to him..

Jiya jaaye na, jaaye na, jaaye na
O re piya re
Jiya jaaye na, jaaye na, jaaye na

Karan " I m hurt by your words.. How can u think like that, living without you mean living without a soul.. "

Teja "I know.. Samajgaye.. I am sorry for hurting you and I take my words back. You have to bear me for next 60 years, I m not leaving you.. Samjhi.. We need to raise our kids, their kids and see the family expanding with love and happiness "

Jo miley usmein kaat lenge hum
Thodi khushiyaan, thode aansoo
Baant lenge hum

He nodded with tears and placed his forehead on her, she tilted her face and kissed on his lipe softly.

Teja " I love you, my little.. Forever "

Karan " I love you wifey, hamesha "

Jiya jaaye na, jaaye na, jaaye na
O re piya re
Jiya jaaye na, jaaye na, jaaye na
O re piya re.. piya re..
Muskuraane ki vajah tum ho
gungunaane ki vajah tum ho
jiya jaaye na jaaye na jaaye na
o re piya re

.............................................................

I hope you all like this chapter. Thank you for all suppprt and love.

Princess coming soon...

Love

Santhiya Suresh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.4K 6.9K 49
Hello Beautiful People's ❤️ This is a Short & Simple Story About Arrange Marriage Full of Love,Hate, Misunderstandings & Secrets!!! To Know Everythin...
109K 5.9K 22
We often say, love is beautiful. But what we forget is what's beautiful is what can hurt you. Thought loving is easy? What happens when a fight break...
184K 6.6K 19
This Story includes of our two loves cuties Teju and Karan For more Peep inside 😉 Ps- I'm writing down for the first time hope so you'll like it an...
205K 17.1K 67
a story of a rude yet soft heart girl..and a boy who is playful, soft hearted...let's see what destiny have written for them.. Story cover by @sahni_...