Infamous Child (Izuocha Fanfi...

By AkiraNee_Senpai

Quirkless AU [Book 2] Started: April 12, 2023 Ended: Both Midoriya and Uraraka will face something they aren'... More

📓🍵📓
P R E L U D E
N U M B E R - O N E
N U M B E R - T W O
N U M B E R - T H R E E
N U M B E R - F O U R
N U M B E R - F I V E
N U M B E R - S I X
N U M B E R - E I G H T
N U M B E R - N I N E
N U M B E R - T E N
N U M B E R - E L E V E N
N U M B E R - T W E L V E
N U M B E R - T H I R T E E N
N U M B E R - F O U R T E E N
N U M B E R - F I F T E E N
N U M B E R - S I X T E E N
N U M B E R - S E V E N T E E N
N U M B E R - E I G H T E E N
N U M B E R - N I N E T E E N
N UM B E R - T W E N T Y
N U M B E R - T W E N T Y O N E
N U M B E R - T W E N T Y T W O
N U M B E R - T W E N T Y T H R E E
N U M B E R - T W E N T Y F O U R
N U M B E R - T W E N T Y F I V E
N U M B E R - T W E N T Y S I X
N U M B E R - T W E N T Y S E V E N
N U M B E R - T W E N T Y E I G H T
N U M B E R - T W E N T Y N I N E
N U M B E R - T H I R T Y
SPECIAL 5k QnAs

N U M B E R - S E V E N

331 14 10
By AkiraNee_Senpai

It was two in the morning.

Izuku is looking at his phone where he had the phone number of her mother, Inko Midoriya, ready to call. A few days after the baby store looked, he could feel the tension and anxiety of her girlfriend when she heard the word 'parent' in her surroundings. The greenette put a lot of thought into how he would deliver this news to her mother and he also hasn't been talking to her in months after telling her beloved mother about becoming the main role in the One For All Movie. He felt guilty not talking to her much with all the work and now dealing with the responsibility as a father, would she be mad? Upset? Disappointed? Abandoned? 

He couldn't help but overthink it.

He let out a heavy sigh and turns off his phone, " Maybe it's best to discuss Uraraka-san about this.. " 

He goes back to his bedroom seeing her girlfriend sleeping soundly which he smiles and goes to bed to sleep beside her, The brunette began to move and face Deku as she unconsciously nuzzles to his chest. The actor wrapped his arm around her and gently hug Ochako as he rubbed her back then kissed her forehead watching her cling to him.

" Good to know she's sleeping comfortably... " He thought to himself and closes his eyes to drown himself to sleep. 

Morning came and the pregnant Uraraka open her eyes to see the greenette's face in front snoring softly, she smiled as her hand moved to caress his cheek while watching him sleep. She wanted to lean for a kiss on the lips but might accidentally awaken the tired actor. Ochako waited for him to wake up for a while as she continue rubbing her hand at his cheek, she saw his face begin to relax and then slowly form a smile.

" Good morning Izuku... " She whispered as his hand hold her and opened his eyes.

" Good morning to you as well, Mochi... " He replied and leans for a kiss making the brunette giggle.

" You slept well? " Uraraka asked as their eyes were locked on each other.

" If I were going to be honest I'm still tired... " The actor smiled as he held her hand and kisses her palm softly, " but my uneasiness fades when I'm beside you so I'm alright now.. "

She frowned and began to get closer to him with a worried look, " What's wrong? " 

Izuku looked back at her as he continue holding her hand then let out a sigh, " I-I know you've been thinking regarding our parents and I'm intending to speak to my mother first.. "

" Have you told her? " She asked making the greenette sit up on the bed.

" I want us to visit her home if possible and um.. tell the news about us being together and having a family soon.. " he turns around to face her girlfriend with a smile which she began to flustered a little.

" I'm sure your mother would be so happy for you, Auntie Inko never really gets angry about what you do in your life you've accomplished... " Uraraka said as he chuckled a little and began to get off the bed for a little stretch.

" Well, I'm sure Mom would be happier knowing that you're my girlfriend and the mother of our child. " Deku responded as he saw her moving out the bed slowly with messy hair.

" So when are we going to visit Auntie Inko? " Ochako asks as she grabs a hairbrush nearby to comb her hair.

" Right now? " He looked at her as they looked at each other with a poker face.

" Wait like now as in we are going right now? " Ochako clarified as he hesitantly nodded.

" Yeah.. if it's okay for you? " He answered as he looked at her nervously.

" U-Um.. Let me prepare first, Deku-kun.. " She said with a smile while nodding and began to leave the room.

Midoriya prepared a small breakfast for them to munch on while waiting for her girlfriend to finish dressing up, he made a simple egg mayo sandwich and packed fresh orange juice for them to drink on the way. After their food is prepared, he looked at his car and quickly clean his car from inside and out as he checked for the engine in case of a breakdown might happen on the way to travel. He moved around the house for an hour and finally, Ochako was ready with a comfortable sundress and a blazer hanging on her arm just in case it gets cold, she saw her boyfriend so busy preparing making her smile with all the effort he's been doing.

" I'm done. " Ochako replied and the actor looked at her all sweaty.

" Great! You stay on the couch and I'll have a quick shower, okay? " He said as she nodded with a smile.

" Yes, Dad.. " She responded with a sarcastic tone making him pinch her cheek.

" Boyfriend mochi... I'm your boyfriend... " He repeated and gave a peck on the cheek as he rushed to the bathroom to shower.

It didn't take too long for him to shower as for the brunette, she obeyed his boyfriend by staying on the couch then took a random book for her to read while waiting. Even though it was boring as hell, she didn't want to worry Deku more if she tried moving around. 

" I'm done! " He exclaimed while he rubbed his wet hair with a towel and gets out of the room with a casual white shirt and pants to wear.

" Use a blow dryer- " She was about to stand up on the couch but stopped when he set beside her smiling and kissing her cheeks repeatedly.

" I don't mind leaving my hair a bit wet while going on the road, it's going to dry after a couple of mins anyway... " Izuku said as she pouted holding the towel he was using to dry up his hair.

" Don't rush about this, Deku-kun.. " Ochako tried to calm him down as he began to release his anxiety a little.

" I-I know.. " He stuttered and looked down on the floor, " I don't want you to worry of what would be my mom's reaction to all this.. " 

Ochako smiles as she lean for a kiss and pulled away staring at his worried eyes, " We will keep Eri whether they would accept her or not.. " 

He nodded and kissed her back but longer this time as he held her cheek their make-out session begin to be more desirable, He goes forward as Ochako wrapped her arms around his neck not noticing the towel falling on the floor. They continue kissing and pulling away to breathe some air, panting with their face all flustered from that heated kiss.

" You look so sexy in that dress, Ochako.. " He whispered making the brunette blush even more.

" Deku, we need to leave..~ " She whimpered as she looked away from embarrassment.

" We've been officially together for two weeks already.. " He said as he gets off the couch and dried his curly green hair with the towel dropped on the floor, " I can't wait to take you on a date on our monthsary, Mochi.. " 

" Pfft.. " Ochako stands up as well and playfully slaps his arm, " let's just go and visit your mom.. "

≪≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪≫

They began to drive to the road as Ochako munched on the egg sandwich that Deku made, he sometimes get a bite when she puts a piece of sandwich near him. They had their wholesome time together while traveling and sometimes laugh when they encounter on the sidewalk, it lessened the anxiety they had before in the morning.

" Remember the time that Kacchan almost got murdered by Aizawa-sensei with the water prank at the door that I was supposed to fall to.. " Deku mentions as he drives making Ochako laugh.

" Yeah, I did know about it and I was there! " She kept on giggling as she reminisced and looked at him, " Bakugou-kun was so fixated on making you fall on those obvious traps that sensei almost suspend him for it..! "

" Well, I wasn't aware until I enter the room.. " He added making the brunette laugh more.

" Your innocence is just hard to corrupt, Deku-kun! " Ochako smiles as she finally stops laughing and calms down for a little to take a breath from all that giggle.

" I'm not that kind of guy anymore, Ochako.. " He said as took a peek for a second from his right then back in front of the road, " I changed for ten years since we separated and I'm sure you would be surprised about it too.. " 

" Pfft... Are you being stubborn? overthinking? and even your crazy boy scout preparedness for these sandwiches? " Ochako points out everything she knew about him and giggles, " Still same old Deku I know.. " 

" Oh yeah? " He said and secretly grin as if he was onto something, " we'll see about that.. "

After that last conversation, they finally arrived at the five-stories high grey building and parked where the cars are compiled together in the neighboring area. As they got out of the car, Uraraka protectively hold her belly and put on the blaze to hide her bump. The two lovebirds go to the building and finally in front of the door labeled 'no.202' while holding their hands tightly, Izuku looked at her girlfriend who let out a comforting smile. 

" Are you ready for this? " He looked at Uraraka with worried eyes as she nodded.

" It's going to be alright.. " She squeezes his rough hand and finally he rings the doorbell, waiting for a response on the other side of that door.

" Give me a minute! " A faint voice was heard and a few seconds later it opened revealing a midget green-haired woman in her forties behind the door, " How may I help you..- "

" Hey, mom.. " Deku waved nervously to her mother as tears fell form her cheeks seeing her beloved son.

" I-Izuku..? " Her voice cracked and couldn't believe her very own eyes seeing him, " W-Wha.. How.. When.. Izuku!! "

She quickly dash to her son for a tight hug as Deku chuckled hugging her mother back with tears in his eyes as well. Ochako looked at them trying not to ruin the mood of their reunion, she bombarded her son with questions on why visiting unexpectedly at their home and the usual mother she is asking about his health and workplace. Deku answered them as much as he can while trying to tell her mother about someone he was with right now.

" Oh, Izuku! I could have prepared some Katsudon meal if you told me you're visiting now! " Inko wiped her tears while looking up at her son, " I could get some by the store just across the street right now, are you hungry? You have gotten taller and muscular too ever since you left looking for a job in Tokyo.. " 

" U-Uh mom- " Izuku was about to say something but was interrupted again by her mother.

" Oh! Mitsuki just visited me a few days ago and told me about you and Katsuki are all over the billboard and news about your successful movie together! " Inko continues praising him making him all flustered while Ochako giggles silently as she watches him.

" M-Mom... " He shyly looked away as Inko looked at her son with joy.

" I'm so proud of you, Izuku... " She holds his cheek while smiling so brightly.

" T-Thank you Mom really but.. " Izuku rubbed the back of his neck and then looked at her mom nervously, " I'm not the only one who's visiting you.. " 

" Oh? " Inko was a bit surprised as she looked from left and right, not knowing that Ochako was behind her, " well who is the guest then- " 

" Hello, Auntie Inko..! " Ochako exclaimed making her turn around.

" Oh goodness, Ochako! " Inko's eyes sparkled as the two of them hugged each other, " Look at you so beautiful, you're glowing and never changed since you were still in high school, dear! "

" Oh gosh... Auntie Inko. " The brunette blushed as she smiles at her, "Oh! you've been looking young too Auntie. I wanna know your morning routine with such smooth skin.. "

" Oh, you've noticed it too? " the green-haired mom put her hands on her cheeks blushing and smiling.

" S-Should we go inside? " Izuku asked the girls as the three finally came inside the apartment.

" I'll make some green tea for the two of you! " Inko rushed to the kitchen as they removed their shoes and set them aside properly.

" Thanks Mom.. Let me help you after we put our stuff on the couch.. " Deku said as he put the bag and goes to the kitchen as quickly as possible while Ochako sat down and waited for them to finish.

" It's rare for you Izuku to bring Ochako again unless it's a school assignment and group project... " Inko blurted as he looked beside her son, " Last I remember, you two are graduated and have your personal lives going on or..? "

The green-haired actor gulped as he hold the tray while both mother and son walked to the living room accompanying the brunette, "W-Well.. "

" Are you two a thing now? " Inko burst the main bubble as the two are blushing hard.

" M-Mom.. " Izuku sat down beside Ochako as his mother was on the other side of the couch giggling.

" We are officially together for the past two weeks, Auntie Inko..! " Ochako exclaimed as her jaw dropped at that news.

" Is this true?! " The greenette woman looked at the two as Izuku reaches for the brunette's hand and looked at his mother. 

" Yeah.. Ochako's my girlfriend.. " He breaks down the news as Inko burst into tears of happiness.

" Oh, Izuku! Is that why you're here just to tell me that wonderful news..! " She wiped her tears away as she smiles at the both of them, "Thank you Ochako for picking my son... I knew when I saw you for the first time you came to our home, you would be Izuku's wife someday..! "

" Aww... A-Auntie Inko.. " Ochako began to feel emotional as she tried not to cry.

" Please take care of my son, he's quite a handful when he's a kid.. " Inko then holds both of her hands, " I'm really grateful he picked you, dear.. "

" Auntie Inko.. " Tears came out of her eyes and burst into crying which the two Midoriyas panicked.

" O-Ochako.. " Izuku tried to comfort her girlfriend as she started talking.

" Oh, you don't know how much I've waited for him, Auntie! He's so hard to reach out to that I question myself, why am I being so difficult to myself just to confess him..! " Ochako confessed in front of Deku's mother and continue to express her bottled-up feelings in her cranky pregnant hormones, " Out of all the boys who confessed to me in high school, I picked him and he left without saying anything to me about his feelings! Ten years I waited for Auntie, I suffered ten years patiently find a way to reach out to Deku-kun, and when our classmates set us up with that fake reunion to find the answer I'm looking for. Both of us got drunk then straight up had a one-night stand and got pregnant, I don't know if you're still grateful for me Auntie but I really hope you still accept me as part of your family..! " 

" Oh Ochako..! " Inko burst into tears from the story and hugged each other while crying in each other's arms.

Izuku began to sweat dropped as Ochako spilled everything in one go without hesitation.

" M-M-M-Mom... O-Ochako... " Izuku tried to comfort the ladies inside the apartment but they continue crying.

Five minutes passed by as Izuku was nervously looking at them finally finishing the emotional moment they had together.

" I'm sorry on behalf of my son... " Inko wiped Ochako's tears while holding her cheek, " now that you two are together it was worth the patience you had those years, hm..? "

The brunette nodded as she smiles at her soon-to-be mother-in-law, " Yeah it was.. " 

" I'm sure that you two will work out together... " Inko replied after a few minutes of silence while processing what Ochako just said.

Inko Midoriya widen her eyes as she realized something.

" Wait... " Inko looked at her son and back to Uraraka, " did you say got pregnant..? "

Izuku bit his lip as Ochako sniffed wiping all the tears from her cheeks, the awkward silence was so thick you can cut it with a knife.

" Yeah, auntie.. " Ochako confirms and shows the big bump in front of the greenette mother who widens her eyes, " She a girl and we both named her Eri.. " 

" E-Eri..? " Inko finally looked at her son who is rubbing the back of her head and nervously looked back.

" I-I know this is a lot to take in Mom but you have to listen. Partially it was my fault because I wasn't careful.. and that nightstand happened five months ago, I never knew about it and found out all about it when she was hospitalized... " Izuku summarized some parts of what happened as she covers her mouth.

" I-I kept about the baby to Deku-kun cause of his acting career on the line. But I'm not planning to own Eri by myself, I was finding the right time to tell him but I had a seizure and got coma for a whole week... " Ochako added her side of the story as Inko was still overwhelmed with the information.

" Mom..? " Midoriya then touched her mother's shoulder and fainted on the couch making the couple panicked.

It was truly shocking news for the poor Inko Midoriya to handle, two birds in one stone kind of deliver to knock her out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 72 12
After a horrible experiment goes wrong, it's up to the students of UA to try and stop the spread of the virus and find a near impossible cure. Some...
37.3K 865 20
Quikless, normal, no heroes or quirks au Izuku Midoriya and Ochako Uraraka have been best friends since kindergarten. But when problems and high scho...
45.7K 1.2K 32
Izuku Midoriya's dream of becoming a Hero was not only shattered by his Idol, but by society. What happens when his Mom receives a job offer in Ameri...
96.3K 2.2K 51
A continuation of "All I need is you" and the second book in the series. This book will follow the aftermath of Izuku and Ochako's battle and will ta...