Quick Transmigration: Seducin...

By nanahlolo

Li Chang Bo ended up dying by a car crash on his way to meet a friend. He was a well known actor and has won... More

Prolog
Arc 1. 1
Arc 1. 2
Arc 1. 3
Arc 1. 4
Arc 1. 5
Arc 1. 6
Arc 1. 7
Arc 1. 8
Arc 1. 9
Arc 1. 10
Arc 1. 11
Arc 1. 12
Arc 1. 13
Arc 1. 14
Arc 1. 15
Arc 1. 16
Arc 1. 17
Arc 1. 18
Arc 1. 19
Arc 1. 20
Arc 2. 1
Arc 2. 2
Arc 2. 3
Arc 2. 4
Arc 2. 5
Arc 2. 6
Arc 2. 7
Arc 2. 8
Arc 2. 9
Arc 2. 10
Arc 2. 11
Arc 2. 12
Arc 2. 13
Arc 2. 14
Arc 2. 15
Arc 2. 16
Arc 2. 17
Arc 2. 18
Arc 2. 19
Arc 2. 20
Arc 2. 21
Arc 2. 22
Arc 3. 1
Arc 3. 2
Arc 3. 3
Arc 3. 4
Arc 3. 5
Arc 3. 6
Arc 3. 7
Arc 3. 8
Arc 3. 9
Arc 3. 10
Arc 3. 11

Arc 2. 23

3.6K 131 22
By nanahlolo

Zhang Li-Min was arrested by the police and sentenced to 40 years in prison for kidnapping and attempted murder. Feng Yu Han made sure that she was treated well in prison and served all her years.

The news that Zhang Li-Min had been arrested for kidnapping Li Chang Bo spread the same day. People were surprised by her act as they all thought that Zhang Li-Min would not do anything
since her family had fallen, but they were wrong.

Zhang Li-Min was massively hated on the internet and Li Chang Bo became more popular as everyone sympathised with him.

Feng Yu Han forbade Li Chang Bo to leave his side for the time being due to his great concern for him.

When he received an unknown message that evening stating that his baby had been kidnapped, his heart stopped for a moment. In that instant, his mind went to the worst-case scenarios. Once he
finally held his baby in his arms and made sure he was all right, he calmed down again.

However, this did not stop him from taking Li Chang Bo with him wherever he went, even during his meetings Li
Chang Bo sat next to him.

Feng Yu Han was worried that Li Chang Bo might not like it, but Li Chang Bo
didn't care, as he himself always preferred to be near Feng Yu Han.

When Li Chang Bo came home one evening after filming, he saw that the lights in the house were off and thought Feng Yu Han was already asleep. When he opened the front door, he saw rose petals scattered on the floor leading towards the garden.

On the ground were little notes where Feng Yu Han had written down what he loved about him. Li Chang Bo followed the path and saw Feng Yu Han standing in the middle of the garden with a bouquet of books and roses.

Delighted, Li Chang Bo walked up to him and Feng Yu Han handed him the bouquet. Feng Yu Han knelt down and took out a jewel box containing a golden ring set with small diamonds.

He asked Li Chang Bo if he wanted to
marry him, and Li Chang Bo said yes.

The next day, the two went to Feng Yu Han's parents' house because he wanted to introduce Li Chang Bo to them.

His father was very pleased to meet Li Chang Bo, his mother, on the other hand, was initially very critical and averse to him because her dream of having a grandchild had been shattered.

But even she could not resist Li Chang Bo's charm and liked him. The two stayed there one night and planned the wedding together the next day.

A few months later, the two got married. The wedding was not big, as the two wanted to celebrate it in a small circle.

Feng Yu Han and Li Chang Bo stayed together until the end of their lives.

They did not adopt a child and Feng Yu Han handed over the business to a family member.

Li Chang Bo stopped acting at the age of 38. During this time he managed to win an award for best actor. His fans were against it and asked him why.

Li Chang Bo said that his husband was not happy because he was hardly ever at home and he wanted to spend more time with his husband.

When the media announced that the two had died, the whole country mourned for a while and wished them to love each other as much in their next life as they did in this one.

In a bedroom inside a mansion, two old men were lying on a bed and holding each other in their arms. "My love, will you be with me in our next life?" asked Li Chang Bo anxiously as he held Feng Yu
Han's old hand.

Feng Yu Han slowly ran his hand over his wife's face and smiled at him.
"Baby, I will. Wait for me, I’ll find you in the next life, and before I fin you, you are not allowed to fall in love with other people. And even if I don't, I beg you to find me, because the thought of us not
being together torments me" Feng Yu Han pleaded.

"Yes, I will. Hanhan I love you." whispered Li Chang Bo as his heartbeat slowed while tears welled in his eyes.

"I love you too, baby." said Feng Yu Han, kissing both his eyes.

This time Li Chang Bo went first. Feng Yu Han promised to see him in the next world.

When Li Chang Bo's heart ceased beating, Feng Yu Han's eyes flashed and his head was filled with memories he was not familiar with but he immediately recognised his baby even though he was in a different body.

He suddenly thought of something and went down the stairs to the living room. There, on a wall, was a painting of a man in his mid-30s. It was the same painting that Feng Yu Han had seen in Li Chang Bo's flat.

He looked at the painting and found that it was his own self in the last world. Feng Yu Han flicked his hand and the painting disappeared from the living room and appeared in an ice cave where a man
was lying.

After putting the painting away, he went back to his baby, lay down next to him, took his hand and put a ring on his finger before taking him in his arms and lying down.

"See you in the next world baby. I'll be waiting for you there.” He gave him a kiss on his cheeks and forehead for the last time and then finally closed his eyes.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

[Welcome back to the system space host.]

A small chibi version of a robot floated towards Li Chang Bo. Li Chang Bo looked at the new form of the system and thought it was cute.

This time Li Chang Bo was not as shaken and sad as last time. He was just a little down because he has to be separated from his beloved for a while.

"You look cute. What are the results of the previous world?" Li Chang Bo fondly brushed his finger over his ring. He did not know why he wore a ring on his finger, and this ring was foreign to him, but he knew it came from his beloved.

[DING! The host successfully completed the mission world and was able to fulfil the wishes of the original owner and extract the soul shard of the Lord God.]

[DING!

Main Task

1. Collecting the soul shard of the Lord God (2000points)

Original Owner’s wish

2. Become an actor (1000points)

Secondary Task

3. Find something or someone who can move the original owner’s emotionless heart. (800points)

The Host received a total of 3800 points.]

“Let’s go to the next world. I want to see my husband.” Li Chang Bo tried to distract the system with his enthusiasm to see his husband, so as not to learn any skills.

[You think I can’t see you trying to distract me. Even if you didn’t do it now, you would have to do it after you arrived in the mission world.]

“Tsk, annoying.”

[Tsk, to you too. When you’re done nagging, pick two skills.]

[These are the skills the host can learn.

Hacking

Medicine

Mechanics

Lv.2 Martial Arts

Weapons

Seducing

4 Arts of Ancient scholar

Which one do you chose?]

“4 Arts of Ancient scholar? What’s that?”

[They consist of Qin, Qi, Shu and Hua. So Guqin, Go, Calligraphy and Painting.] the system explained.

“Painting? But I already obtained the skill Art which included brush painting. So I eventually do not have to learn it, am I right?” Li Chang Bo asked with hope.

[Yes. So which one do you chose?]

“Ahhh this is killing me. 4 Arts and Medicine” Li Chang Bo sulked and cried at his tragic life.

[I will now transfer you into the training room. We will see each other after your training. Goodbye Host.] The system smirked at the miserable Li Chang Bo and transferred him into the training room.

300 YEARS LATER

“Ahh, why do I have the urge to kill someone right now.” Li Chang Bo said while glaring at the system
who laughed.

[Psychopath. I will now transfer you to the next W- world, G-g……. H-host P….ro….] the system’s system was attacked.
______________________

A man wearing a hanfu and military armour, with long dark brown hair and a crown on his head, had a scowl on his face because he felt something he had not felt for thousands of years.

The woman next to him, who was dressed almost the same, noticed that something was wrong with him and
asked him, "What's wrong?"

"I felt him." Said the man with a frown.

"You don't mean-" the woman was taken aback, feeling fear and anger.

"Yes. I have sensed his presence in one of the lower worlds, although only for a moment. It looks like he is waking up again and someone is helping him." With a wave of his hand, the man angrily destroyed one of the mountains in the distance.

"What are we going to do now? He will never let us go after everything we have done to him."

The woman was afraid, for she could still remember the man's last words, and his tremendous power always made her heart tremble with fear.

That day they had only sheer luck, as his powers were suppressed, but if he now- ............. The woman didn't want to think about it.

"Don't worry about it. I will make sure he never wakes up again. I have severed the connection of the person's system and the world he is in now.... I have made sure that the consciousness of the world does everything it can to ensure that his soul is not taken away." Said the man with a dark smile.

"No one will take this post away from me. Not even you, Feng Yu Han."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Nahema.K.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 15.8K 47
I breathed out, letting the air fan over his earlobe. Then I seductively whispered, "Don't be a hypocrite. You already have enough bad qualities. Pri...
4.1K 72 3
Kang Y/N is a girl who is married to the idol Min yoongi! But both of them are not in good terms! But does min yoongi realise how much Y/N likes him...
230K 7.3K 43
With his hands crossed in front of him, the Professor watched the girl carefully, as if expecting her to break in tiny pieces. "Would you mind if I a...
9.1K 378 7
Li Yi transmigrated into the body of a fool. That fool had some luck and somehow managed to marry himself off to the most beautiful man in the villag...