Love Lost (Drake & SZA)

By AshleeeLove

Returning back to the one place that he so desperately tried to get away from. Top NBA star Aubrey Graham fin... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 (FlashBack)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter From Ash!
Chapter 8
Chaptet 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 32

360 17 10
By AshleeeLove

Solána

Our time here in Dubai has been so relaxing. I really needed this vacation. Just to be away from home and the drama. We have two full days left and I'm not ready to go back home. The boys definitely aren't ready to go back. If Aubrey didn't have practice starting next week, we'd be headed somewhere else, I'm sure.

" What are you doing, Imani?" I felt Aubrey's lips against my neck. I was outside on the balcony reading a book, a friend of mine wrote.

" Just, reading. My favorite thing to do." Grinning while he walked around, sat, and laid his head in my lap. Making himself very comfortable.

" Your favorite thing to do? I thought your favorite thing was sucking my...." Before he could finish I pinched his thigh hard.

" Shush!" He jumped from the pinch.

" That shit hurt, baby." He rubbed the area on his thigh that I pinched.

" Mmhmm! What are our plans for tonight?"

"Honestly? Fucking, probably..." I popped him in his mouth and shook my head.

" Aubrey... Never mind..."

" My bad, baby!" He smirked while pulling his phone out. I went back to reading my book while he scrolled on Instagram.

" What up, what up." I heard him say.

" Who are you talking to?" He holds his phone up so that I could see and I realized he was on Live.

" Say wassup to my people, baby!" I gave him a look and looked at his phone and rolled my eyes.

" I know you better get that shit out of my face!"

" Y'all see how she acts!" I watched as he read some of the comments. He sat up and pulled me close to him. I could see the comments as well.

" She's so pretty... Awww, thank you!" I smiled while reading more.

" You would see that one. She aight, y'all. Ain't nothing special!" Hitting him again before giving him the finger.

" Yea, ok... I'll remember that." He glanced at me and smiled before going back to the comments.

" Man, y'all fools typing fast as fuck! Why didn't I stay with The Lakers?" He chuckled and let out a sigh.

" Shit just wasn't working out. I'll just say that coach and I had some differences." He explained some.

" Of course me and Bron are cool! That will never change! My brother for life, right there!" He says before pointing to a comment. I noticed it was Malik saying that he was still a bum and that he was still waiting on his 1 on 1.

" Boy shut your little big foot head ass up before I come down there and whoop you! Y'all see my son in these comments? The disrespect!" He stood up and grabbed a glass that had some sort of liquor in it.

" Don't come on my live telling my people to follow your little ugly long-head ass!" Aubrey laughed.

"Don't call my baby ugly, Aubrey!" I tried to pinch him again but he moved his leg.

" Nah, you aren't getting me with that pinching shit, again."

" I start practice, Monday! And yes I'm 100 percent! My baby got me right!" He smirked.

" Who's that?" I pointed to a comment. Some girl said that he looked different from the last time she has seen him. He looked closer and shrugs.

" No idea, baby." He mumbles while laughing at a few comments.

" Man, y'all ain't going to catch me slippin like Ja.... I barely get on live." He put the phone in my face.

" Aub..... come on, now!"

" Talk to my people, baby!" I rolled my eyes while he got up and leaned on the railing. Looking at the phone I smiled.

" Hiiii..... so I'm not that interesting like he is but I'm Solána.... His baby mama!"

" Don't say that shit! She's my future wife." He comes back over and sits next to me leaning in to read what was being said. I noticed the same girl I saw before commenting.

" Oh, so that's what you're into now? What the fuck do you mean by that, AngelsWay_? Who is she, Aub?" I turned to him.

" Nobody, love." He shook his head and laid his head back. I handed his phone back to him and got up.

" Y'all mufuckas done got me in trouble, now." He grabbed my hand and pulled me back down.

" Mmhmm, she better be nobody!" I gave him a look before going back to my book. He watched me for a few more seconds before going looking back at his live.

" Baby, I don't know her..." He chuckled.

" Mmhmm, whatever...."

Aubrey

I know she isn't mad about some random girl commenting on my live. There were several females saying shit on there, I'm sure. I continued to be on live and talk to my folks for a little while longer. Malik and Jaylen hopped on with me, talking shit.

" Dad, your shot is ugly, though!" Jaylen laughed next to him.

" Leek, your shot is just like his!!!"

" Maaan, y'all tweaking! This is what I deal with daily, y'all! These two..." I kept reading the comments while Malik and Jaylen went back and forth with people. I saw the girl that Solána was talking about commenting again and then I saw a notification, she sent me a DM. What the fuck does this girl want.

" We're not even in high school yet, nigga! Our highlights be posted on IG all the time." Jaylen says to someone commenting.

" Yea, they're the truth! You'll hear about them." I looked at the time and then looked over to Solána who was really into her book.

" Aight, fam! We're about to get up off of here. I have to make sure The Mrs is ok. I'll get back on live with these two soon." I ended the live and saw all of the notifications pop up. I put my phone down and leaned over to kiss Solána. She put her book to the side and smiled.

" You still mad, Imani?"

" Mhm." I shook my head and stood up. She kept her eyes on me and smirked.

" We got problems?" I pulled her up and started playfully throwing little punches at her.

" If you think we do, then we do." She kicked at my leg.

" Oh? We're kicking, now?" I continued with my playful punches. She rolled her eyes and turned to walk away but I grabbed her from behind and held her while she tried to walk.

" Get off of me, Aub!" She giggled.

" Nah," I had her against the railing on the balcony, kissing her neck

" Y'all nasty niggas are always fuckin!" I knew it was Nai. Who the fuck let her in. I ignored her and continued, grabbing one of Lana's titties.

" Aub....." Lana got out of my hold and walked over to Nai.

" Girl you were about to get fucked right here on this balcony if I didn't walk out here." She smirks. I turned some to readjust myself in my pants. Lana knows what she does to me.

" Wouldn't be the first time! This has been our place. I have that puss.....Ouch!" Lana throws a shoe at me. Where the fuck did she even have time to pick it up.

" You talk too fuckin much!" She frowns. All I did was grin.

" Anyway, we're having a girl's night tonight! So get yourself ready, Lana! And you niggas aren't allowed! So don't even think about it!!!" Nai points to me and then gives me the finger.

" I guess I have my plans for tonight!" Lana walked back in with Nai.

" Yea and once you're back, We'll get started on our plans!"

" Aubrey, you aren't getting anything from me."

" Yea, ok! We'll see, baby!"

1 hour later

" Aye, Dad!" I looked up from my phone.

" Wassup."

"They're having some sort of tournament here later. Can we go?" Malik asked.

" Where?"

" That spot we went to last week," Malik says while sitting down on the other side of Solána. She was fixing a nail that she says I broke. She looks up and smiles at Malik before kissing his cheek.

" Come on, Ma! You have lip stuff on my cheek now." I let out a laugh.

" Yea just let me know the time. We'll head down there." I said.

"Aight! You, coming Ma?" He asked.

" Nah, she's going out," I said just as my phone went off.

" Why? With who?" He gave her a look.

" Mind your business, little boy!" she gets up and walks over to the closet.

" You're letting her go out, Dad?" I laughed. My boy knows the deal. He knows I run that.

" She gets to have her time away."

" Yea, ok." He gets up and walks out of the room. I sent a text to Chubbs and Chris, telling them that we're going to the game.

" Aubrey, which one should I wear?" I looked up and saw both outfits, one she was wearing. Aw hell nah.

" Lana, find something else! Ya, ass is... Nah! You aren't wearing that."

" Baby there's nothing wrong with either one of these!" She walks back into the closet.

" Hell nah! You aren't even allowed to walk around Dubai like that!" I walked into the closet, seeing her take off that dress. Of course, she didn't have anything on under.

" We're going to the lounge that's on the other side of this building! I won't be stepping foot outside. We'll be fine!" I couldn't take my eyes off her.

" Aight, Love! You just be careful." I kept my focus on every part of her body. I grabbed her hand while trying to pull her toward me. She could have anything she wanted at this moment.

" Aubrey let me get my clothes on!"

" For what? We're about to try something....." She turned and gave me a look.

" Move, nigga!" I moved out of her way and watched as she got dressed.

" Lana! All I see is ass and titties.....Fuck!!!" She smiled walking over to me and kissing me.

" And it's all yours!"

" You damn right! You better bring that ass back when I call, too! I got something for you tonight!" I grabbed her hand, placing it inside of my shorts. She snatched her hand away and laughed.

" I didn't feel anything!"

" OH? Ok, I see you!" I nodded and backed away from her.

" What?" She giggled.

" Nothing, you play too much! I'm going to make sure you feel that shit later. I'll see you when you get back, Imani." I smirked and walked out.

Solana

" Girl I walked out on their balcony and Lana and Aubrey were about to fuck. I'm saying to myself, the boys are downstairs." Nai says while I sat back drinking my drink, which was just made for me.

" No judgment here, I just hope they're using something..." Kelly looks at me with a smirk.

" We're being careful.... Sometimes." I looked away, blushing.

" Eh, y'all aren't teenagers anymore. It wouldn't be a problem if you got pregnant." Nai says.

"Nai.... No! We aren't there yet. At the moment we don't want another child.

"Well, you better get back on birth control." Kelly mumbles.

" Right! I'm sure your eggs are ready." Nai grabs the hookah and brings it over.

" Can we not talk about me? What about y'all? You're already comfortable with Christopher... What's up with that?" I looked at Kelly.

" Girl, I don't know... he has three kids by three different women. We're just having fun!"

" She's trying to be the fourth..." Nai smirked.

" Hell nah!! What about you and Chubbs."

" What about us? We're together and just doing us. Everything is good, over here." She smiles.

" Kell, you should have seen them when we were younger. She swore up and down that she didn't like him. He was on her though, even though she was with that crazy nigga."

" I didn't." She smiled.

" Yea ok, that's why you would always ask if he was going to be around if I was with Aubrey." Nai was full of it.

" Nah, I never asked about him." She looked away smiling.

" Ok, Nai.... Well, he definitely asked about her all of the time. If we all went somewhere and Nai came with her boyfriend...... He would be ready to knock Niggas out. He couldn't stand Meek." I said while looking down at the menu to see what other drink I wanted.

" He had a girlfriend too, though! Her ugly ass! She always made sure to be on him extra if I was around." I gave Kelly a look.

" See..." I smirked as the waiter came over with more drinks but we didn't order them.

" Oop... who are these from, sir?" Nai asked. The waiter nods over to where a group of men were sitting. We all turned to see them, they were all talking but one had his eyes on me.

"Well, we know exactly who sent them..." Nai says with a smirk. I turned away and looked at the waiter.

" Tell him, thank you and make sure no more drinks are sent over here." I honestly didn't want to give him the wrong idea.

" No problem ma'am. Is there anything else I can get you?"

" Six shots of Tequila," Nai says. He nods and walks off.

" We don't need no damn shots!" I shook my head.

" Yea, we do! We're about to leave Dubai and head back to dusty old Miami...."

" You can stay here! Be one of these fine Emirates, fourth, fifth wife or girlfriend " I joked.

" Girl, I wouldn't be able to do it. I'm not sharing at all! I wish Chubbs would come to me with that sister-wife-type shit! I'd cut him!"

" I dated a guy that was into that, it's a no for me," Kelly says.

" Shit you know Aubrey had some situations! I would always hear about the females he was dating at the same time. You know I'm always in with the gossip. He'd have these bitches at the same damn party. Not paying attention to any of them." She laughed. I rolled my eyes.

" I don't want to hear about that."

" Chubbs said he hasn't been on that type of time in a couple of years, though."

" Shit he better not....." I said just as the waiter brought out shots. All three of us took the shots. I shook my head, I'm definitely staying away from tequila! Give me some fruity drinks.

"I'm going to the restroom." I got up and walked to the restrooms. My phone went off I checked it to see that it was Aubrey.

💬❤️AubBear❤️: You behaving? I miss you.

💬Me: I miss you too😘 and yes I'm behaving

" Am I behaving...." I mumbled to myself while handling my business. After washing my hand I received another text.

💬❤️AubBear❤️: You better! Send me something.

" He's going to be pissed," I mumbled while taking a video of myself in the mirror.

💬Me: Ok, I love you!

I sent the videos and smirked once I saw that he opened the message. I walked back out to the table and sat down. As I was about to take a sip of my drink. Someone sat down at the table next to us.

" Mm..." Nai smirked. I turned to see the guy that sent over the drinks.

" How are you doing, Beautiful?" Oh, he has an accent.

" I'm ok and you?"

"I'm pretty good. Enjoying my time away from home. I'm on a business trip but business is done so it's relaxation time." I nodded just as I felt my phone vibrate in my hand. Of course, it was Aubrey.

💬❤️AubBear❤️: You wore that shit anyway... got all my shit out on display....Aight....

💬❤️AubBear: Bet.....

" Playtime after business time, huh." I chuckled after reading Aubrey's messages.

" Definitely, My name is Xavier..My friends call me X, though." He smiled while holding out his hand.

"I'm Solána..."

" It's very nice to meet you." He kept his eyes on me. My phone was vibrating. I was receiving text after text from Aubrey

💬❤️AubBear❤️: Lana, you're fuckin with me right?

💬❤️AubBear❤️: you don't really have that on...

💬❤️AubBear❤️: Imani, ima fuck you up! You think I'm playing with you!!!

💬❤️AubBear❤️: All I see is Ass , Titties, and nipples!! You better not have niggas anywhere near your ass, I know how you get when you drink

💬❤️AubBear❤️: Hello??

💬❤️AubBear❤️: Solàna?!

💬❤️AubBear❤️:Bet....

" You as well. Thank you for the drinks. You really didn't have to."

" I had to, I had to treat a beautiful lady to a drink. Are you here on Vacation?"

" Yes, my family and I." I said hoping he would get the idea of what I meant by that. I saw him look at my ring finger.

" Your family huh? Where are you from? I'm from, London." I smirked.

" Oh, I couldn't tell...." I laughed. He nods.

" American, right?" He smirked.

" Yes, Miami to be exact."

" Oh, you're from Miami....." He looks me over before nodding to himself.

" Is that bad? That I'm from Miami?" Now I know I shouldn't be talking to this man but those two shots and the drinks were getting to me. I looked away for a second to see Nai and Kelly walk away from the table. When did they leave? Those two bitches!

" Definitely not a bad thing. I have a business in Miami .."

" Ohhh, what kind of business?"

" Real estate... What do you do? I'd you don't mind me asking.

" I'm a doctor." He looked at me like he was shocked some.

" Really? I wasn't expecting that..."

" What were you expecting?" I gave him a look.

" I... don't know. I just didn't expect that."

" Mmhmm. Well, it was nice meeting you and talking to you. I'm going to go over there with my friends." I said while getting ready to stand up. He grabbed my hand.

" How long will you be in Dubai?"

" Basically, one more night!"

" Damn, I wish we had met earlier during this trip." He smiles but looks behind me for a second.

" Things happen for a reason." I pull my hand away when I realized he was still holding it.

" True, but that doesn't mean we can't get to know each other, still. I'm in the States all of the time.... Wow... that's that...." He points and I turned slightly just in time to see Aubrey walking in the VIP area. He was staring right at us.

" Shit..."

" Aubrey Graham! Wow, that guy plays some good basketball!"

"Hey, I have to get going but like I said, it was nice meeting you. We had a good chat!"

" Wait, Solàna.... Could I maybe get your number?" He asked with a little nervousness. At this point, Nai and Kelly came back over to the table.

" No, I'm sorry.."

" Well damn... Shot down big time." He smiles just as I smelled that familiar cologne. I saw a hand reach for the chair next to me and I turn some to see Aubrey sitting down at the table. Looking back at Xavier.

" Woah, man!! I'm such a big fan! I'm not from the States but I love the NBA." Xavier got excited as hell. Aubrey just glared at him. Not even showing any type of emotion. Xavier looks at me.

" You know who this is, he's one of the best out here?" He smiled with that excitement.

" One of the best? Nigga I am the best!" Aubrey says. Xavier finally noticed that Aubrey wasn't being friendly at all.

" Well yea, you're right, of our generation.." Aubrey chuckled just as Chubbs stands next to him. Of course, he was glaring at Xavier.

" You're done here, my guy. Get up and go." He nods toward the exit.

" Huh? You kind of interrupted us! We were having a conversation.." He gestures between him and me.

" Nigga you better get up." Xavier looks at me in question.

" It was nice talking to you, Xavi....."

"Nah, tell that nigga to get the fuck out of here!" Aubrey stands. Xavier was confused as hell.

" You Americans, is this how you treat your fans?"

" Nah just the ones that are in my girl's face. Now get on before there are some problems. I see the way you're looking at her. She's not interested." Xavier looks at me again.

" Like I said it was nice talking to you." I turned around and pushed Aubrey over by Kelly, who was standing with Chris and laughing at the situation.

" You're so fuckin extra, Aubrey!" I hit the back of his head.

" What? Look what you have on Imani!!! You got these thirsty ass niggas out here looking and ya titties and shit! Ass is out! Fuck, I got something for ya ass tonight!" He grabs my ass.

" Nigga, calm down!" Nai said as we all stood at the bar. He turns to her.

" Why did you let her wear this shit, Nai?" Nai gave him a look.

" Is she my woman? Fuck nah, nigga! She is a grown-ass woman!! She only wore it to get a reaction out of you, now calm ya bright ass down!" She turned around and wrapped her arms around Chubbs. He only shook his head while lighting his blunt.

" Y'all mufuckas got me fucked up." He orders a drink and turns away from me. All I could was laugh a little. He turned back to me.

" What?" I asked.

" When we get back to the suite....." He eyed my whole body while shaking his head.

Suite ( Later)

" Stop fucking running, Imani! You had all that mouth earlier but now you're running from this dick!" He slowed his strokes down while pulling me up. This nigga was on one. He had a few drinks plus he's mad. I tried to take control several times but he was in his zone.

" Aub I ........"

" Nah! I don't want to hear that shit." He bent me over again and slid right back into my pussy. I was wet as fuck, just dropping.

" Oh, Fuck Aubrey!" I screamed while he held me down in place, pounding. I couldn't do anything but take it.

___________________________________

Finally a update for this.... The way I ignored this chapter is crazy..... I just had it sitting! I didn't realize it was basically done.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 4.8K 100
'How I obsessively adore you' หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท startedโž›30/03/2024 finishedโž› หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท cover by me x
962K 21.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
619K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
166K 5.8K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...