The council

Galing kay l_f3l1x_l

6 big comanys that rule korea are run by the familys: •Kim •Park •Sim •Lee •Yang •Nishimura When their sons... Higit pa

Prolauge
Chapter 2: the meeting
Chapter 3: the game
Chapter 4: daises, voilets and freesias
Chapter 5: the house
Chapter 6: freedom
Chapter 7: the creature
Chapter 8: freedom ends
Chapter 9: party planning
Chapter 10: fabric workers
Chapter 11: a little date
Chapter 12: jungwons punishment
Chapter 13: the masquerade
Chapter 14: playing with trust
Chapter 15: hickey
Chapter 16: culture playing
Chapter 17: poem
Chapter 18: you fight for good reasons?
Chapter 19: its now or never
Chapter 20: memories
Chapter 21: goodbye
Chapter 22: 6 years later
!Notice!
Bonus chapter

Chapter 1: the rose

495 9 16
Galing kay l_f3l1x_l

Sunoo pov

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I sat up rubbing my eyes with one hand while the other turned the alarm off.

"Ugh need to get dressed for breakfast. Dad said he needed to talk ot me and Jun this morning." I thought.

Standing up I went over to my closet and opended it. I walked in.

After he had finished he walked back out wearing:

I made my way downstairs.

I saw my mum cooking pankakes in the kitchen my dad sat in the dining room, Jun was already here.

Dad was at the head of the table while Jun sat on the right. The seat on the left was for me.

I walked over and sat down.

"You're late." Dad said.

"Im sorry father." I said.

"Anyways. Tommorow one of you two will have to represent our family and meet the other representitives of the familys from the council." Dad said seriously.

"It would have to be Sunoo father as I am busy tommorow." Jun said.

"Alright Sunoo tommorow your going." He commanded.

"Yes father." I agreed.

"BREAKSAFTS READY!" Mum shouted. Walking with plates stacked with pankaes mayple syrup, sugar and other toppings being brought through. 

After breakfast was finished

I left the table after thanking my mother for the meal. I went back upstairs lying down on my bed.

I grabed my phone. Opening my messages and clicked onto my most texted contact. Well it was one of the 5 I had. Jungwon.

Hey r u going to the meeting tmrw?

Yes why?

Good I know somwone whos going. Now I wont be alone there

You good?

No not rearly

Why?

My father and brother. Its clear they dont like me

I wish I could do something to help

Thanks Won I appriciate it

Np :)

:)

I closed my phone and looked at the celing. I had something to do later today but I was still tired from staying up later after Jun forced me to help him with some of his duties.

I closed my eyes. A small nap wouldnt hurt right?

Wrong.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I sat up and checked the time. 7:40 am.

Shit. it wasnt just a nap I slept the whole day. I quickly got up and changed into something that had been layed out for me a small note saying:

Enjoy your sleep you deserve it Xx 

- Mum

I smiled before changing.

I ran downstairs and was met with my father. He looked disapointed and angry.

I walked over quickly.

"Explain why you were found asleep yesteeday when you had duities to do." He hissed.

"Im very sorry father," I began. "I was-" I was cut off by his hand slapping my cheek.

I stumbled back a few steps from the force behind it.

My back collided with the wall causing me to fall down it.

"Your so pathetic. I cant belive you. You are a waste of time." He said harshly. Before he left he kicked my stomach.

"Oww.." I muttered.

I saw my mum rushing over. "Darling are you ok?" She asked worried.

"Yes.." I replied trying to stop her worrying about me.

"Ok.. lets go eat breakfast." She said before leaving me to go the kitchen to grab breakfast.

When she came back she has to plates and we sat opposite eachother.

While eating she asked. "When are you leaving?"

"At 8:10." I replied before putting some strawberrys in my mouth.

"Thats only in 20 minutes." She said after checking her watch.

"I'll be fine dont worry." I reasured her.

"Are you sure? You hate meeting new people." She said.

"Mother, I'll be fine Jungwon is going representing his family anyway. I wont be alone." I said.

"Fine but if your uncomftable just text me and I can arrange someone to say your needed imidiatly at home." She said.

I laughed. "I will." I said.

We continued talking. I was consurned about mother. She kept coughing. It was harsh. Not like normal.

"Darling you need to get going. Dont want your father to get mad again do we." She joked.

"No mother. I will see you when I get back." I said while putting my shoes on.

"Bye Darling." She said while waving.

"Bye." I said waving back.

I left the house. Immidatly camara flashes iluminated my face. I hated when this happened. I was caged into a square. I couldnt get to the car.

I looked around and a few people steped forward.

"Hello sir we are from District 1 news could you tell us about what you are doing today." A woman said holding a mic up to my face.

"I would love to but I am in a rush today and have somewhere to be." I said politly.

It was clear she ignored me.

"Sir where are you going today?" She asked again shoving the mic in my face again.

I walked around her and the people staning behind her. A small passage was made for me to get through. I quickly headed to the car waiting for me. Opening the door and jumping inside.

When I got to the meeting place.

I jumped out of the car walking into the building. My father was supposed to be here with me but he left before I did.

I saw a small group of people around my age  gathered around a phone. After seeing me they looked at me wierdly before goimg back to watching something on one of their phones.

I sat on the couch. Jungwon wasnt here yet so I sat waiting for him.

About 5 minutes later he walked through the door and sat next to me.

"Hey!" He said.

"Hi." I replied.

"How are you?" He asked.

"Alright you?" I replied.

"Im good." He said.

A womans voice was heared over the speakers.

"Representives please head to meeting room two." 

Me and Jungwon stood up and walked to the room. I noticed that the boys from before also walked to the room.

After everybody walked into the room and the door was clicked a small click was heared.

"What was that?" Jungwon asked.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2.1K 86 13
A Jaywon fanfic I made out of complete boredom XD start date: 1/21/24 finish date: ???
715K 27.7K 62
❏ 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘫𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘥𝘢𝘺 ❏ ──── highschool au // a yang jungwon fanfic...
24.6K 899 20
Jeongin has never been the ideal child to his parents. A trouble maker, lazy, never really paying attention in school. All this despite his great res...
198K 11.4K 43
❝it's a win-win. both of us will gain something good if we help each other out!❞ - wherein two boys agreed to help each other, just so that the perso...