Jeonghan's Forced Marriage

By BabyCaratCarrot

Jeonghan is forced into marriage by his parents. Why? They never told him. Who fell first and who fell harder... More

Chaper 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 (Day 1)
Chapter 28 (Day2)
Chapter 29 (Day 3)
Chapter 30 (Day 4)
Chapter 31 (Day 5)
Chapter 32 (Day 6)
Chapter 33 (Day 6 Part 2)
Chapter 34 (Anniversary Day)
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 38

128 5 0
By BabyCaratCarrot

'Cheollie oppa?'

'Good morning princess, how are you feeling?'

'I'm better than last night... thank you for letting us sleep over last night... I'll move out today with the kids'

'You know I'm fine with you staying here right? Although I'm not sure why you don't want to live with Jeonghan now, I'm sure he would hope you are safe and I can protect you. The three of you'

'I don't want to trouble you... I know you care about us'

'Fine... at least stay till you can find a suitable apartment please?'

Minji nodded and went to make breakfast for all of them. Seungcheol stared at Minji's back, he wanted to hug her, comfort her, protect her but who was her to do so? Who was her to replace Jeonghan. Minji hasn't told him what happened but he knew it was a traumatic experience, seeing that her eyes were puffy which meant she cried herself to sleep.

'Samchonnie~'

Youngji whined as she came down the stairs rubbing her eyes, seeing her uncle.

'Good morning baby, how was your sleep?'

'It was ok, I miss appa's hug. He usually hugs me in the middle of the night. Samchonnie, where's appa?'

'Appa's busy at work. Why don't you go find eomma in the kitchen? She's cooking breakfast. Do you want to find out what she is making?'

Youngji's eyes lit up and ran to find Minji. Seungcheol let out a breath he was holding. He didn't know what to tell her.

'Good morning Seungcheol samchon'

'Good morning Seungie, how was your sleep?'

'I guess it was ok... Sorry I declined your offer to sleep with you...'

'No worries about it bud! You want to find eomma? She's cooking breakfast with Youngie'

'Okay'

(After breakfast)

'Samchonnie~ can you help me tie my hair?'

'My little princess wants to be pretty for school?'

Seungcheol took the rubber band from Youngji's hand and carefully braided her hair.

'Done! Do you like it?'

He passed her a mirror.

'It's so pretty! Thank you Cheollie samchon! You do a better job than appa'

'Really? How about I do your hair from today onwards?'

'Yes please!!'

Seungcheol cooed at Youngji's cuteness and continued to help her get ready for school.

'Seungie! Let's go before you are late for school!'

Minji tapped Seunghan's back gently, calling him awake since he fell asleep while eating breakfast.

'Seungie?'

Seunghan drowsily opened his eyes and Minji noticed something wrong. She pressed her palm against his forehead and realised he was burning.

'Cheol oppa, can you bring Youngji to school? I will send Seunghan to the hospital. He is burning'

'I'll bring Seungie to the hospital. You hate that place'

'But-'

'Minji'

Seungcheol used a very determined tone, not allowing Minji from going against his words.

She gave in and immediately trusted Seunghan with Seungcheol while she brought Youngji to school.

'Youngie, can you tell songsaengnin that your brother is sick today?'

'Ne~ is Seungie going to be ok?'

'Of course baby. He is just slightly unwell'

Minji wasn't worried. Seunghan was strong.

(At the hospital)

'Wonwoo-ya!'

'Hyung! What happened?'

'Seunghan's having a high fever'

'Ahh ok! Let me take a look at him and I'll get the prescriptions ready'

'Thanks Won'

Wonwoo proceeded to measure his temperature and ran some tests.

'Hyung'

Wonwoo called Seungcheol over with a hesitant voice.

'Seunghan's temperature is really high and is on the unsafe side while his blood pressure and sugar levels are falling. I suggest we ward Seunghan and put him under observation for the next two days. He will be given a drip'

'Sure. If that's what it takes for Seungie to recover. I'll let Minji know'

Wonwoo nodded and called the nurse to transfer Seunghan to the ward. Seungcheol was about to follow but was stopped by Wonwoo.

'I know you care for them hyung but I don't want to see any of you hurt'

'I know... Thanks Won'

Wonwoo patted his back and followed them out.

Minji

How's Seungie

Wonwoo suggested for him to be warded and put under observation since his blood pressure and sugar level are low

Ok. Thanks for letting me know

I'll leave him in Wonwoo's care for now and I'll visit him after work

Sure. Thank you Cheollie oppa

Ensuring Seunghan was asleep, Seungcheol carefully left the room and informed Jeonghan about his son's condition.

Minji took deep breaths as she prepared herself to enter the hospital doors.

'Minji! Here to see Seunghan?'

'Yeah...'

Wonwoo smiled at her and held out his hand.

'I'm not Jeonghan but I can still hold your hand like last time and lead you to his room'

Minji smiled weakly at Wonwoo, silently thanking him before holding his hand tightly and walking to Seunghan's ward.

'Eomma!'

Seunghan stretched out his hands, making the gravy action for Minji to give him a hug.

'Hi baby, how are you feeling?'

'I'm fine! Dr. Wonwoo samchon took care of me!'

'That's my job little prince. Anyways, have you informed Jeonghan about Seunghan's condition?'

'Cheol oops said he informed Jeonghan but he hasn't replied'

'Ok I'll try to contact him as well'

'I don't want to see appa'

Wonwoo got confused. They were a loving family. Why does Seunghan not want to meet his father?'

'Why not little prince? Did he do something wrong?'

'He hurt eomma'

Wonwoo's eyes widened and looked at Minji, taking long strides to her and checking her arms and legs for any bruises.

'Hey buddy, do you think I can speak to your eomma alone in my office?'

Seunghan's hesitated. He didn't want to be separated from his mother.

'Don't hurt her please, Wonwoo Samchon'

'Of course! I will protect her'

Giving his word, Wonwoo pulled Minji out of the ward and into his office.

'Wonwoo oppa, I'm fine! Jeonghan didn't hurt me'

'Seunghan's won't lie about that for no reason! Tell me the truth Minji...'

'I'm really not hurt or injured! Look! There are no scars, no wounds, nothing! He didn't do anything'

'Stop defending your husband Minji! We promised Mingyu to take care of you but how is that possible if you won't tell us what happened'

'What do you want me to tell you? Jeonghan physically abuses me? Jeonghan verbally abuse me?'

'I'm not forcing you to come up with a reason for Seunghan's words but I know there is meaning to his words'

Minji folded her arms in front of her chest. She knew Wonwoo want going to let her go unless she told him the truth but how could she? She rolled her eyes which was unfortunately caught by Wonwoo.

'You don't have to roll your eyes you know?! I'm just concern'

'Well, maybe I don't need your concern'

'Yoon Minji!'

'JUST MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS! WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO TELL YOU?! JEONGHAN CHEATED ON ME AND I AM JUST A PATHETIC HELPLESS WIFE?'

'Hey... come here'

Wonwoo opened his arms and Minji came running straight into him arms which Wonwoo promptly wrapped around her, her tears dampening his Dr cloak.

'Take your time princess... I'm sorry for pushing you so hard into telling me'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.6K 2.5K 10
He was supposed to plan Seungcheol's wedding, not fall in love with him . - 061617 080817
56.6K 1.9K 35
Kim Mingyu met a boy who loves to read books at the library. He found out that this guy has no friends, so he befriended the guy and didn't get ignor...
2.3K 194 20
- It was in the dim light of a streetlight that they met and decided never to let go of each other again, because they realized they needed each othe...
23.5K 844 30
Cold Hearted Wonwoo and Innocent Mingyu Forced to get married. What will happen when Wonwoo will became obsessed with Mingyu . If you don't like smu...